[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird Tanks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: sadurni-de-noya.png (54KB, 245x126px) Image search: [Google]
sadurni-de-noya.png
54KB, 245x126px
Hi /k/ I am trying to find information on the Sadurni de Noya, do any of you happen to know much about it? The information I have found has been very limited.
>>
File: bump.jpg (10KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
bump.jpg
10KB, 207x244px
>>33180204
>>
>>33180204
The official designation was Carro IGC Sadurni, from the Industria de Guerra Cataluña. It was planned in 1937 and the first prototype was completed in 1937. Unknown number built. In 1937, the Commission of the military industry (Comision de Industrias de Guerra – IGC) reviewed a draft of armored tracked vehicles, and eventually commissioned “Maquinaria Moderna para Construcciones y Obras Publicas, SAE”, located in the Catalan town of San Sadurní de Noya. The project manager was Casanova, who used the multi-purpose Benach tractor as a basis. Since the tractor chassis was marginally suitable for combat adaptation, many components and assemblies had to be developed from scratch.

The chassis and hull were bolted. There was a fighting compartment and rear engine compartment. The drivetrain consisted of 4 double rubberized roadwheels, three return rollers, front idlers and rear tensioners. The gasoline engine was from SEFA (4-cylinder, 43 hp capacity), placed in the rear, while the transmission elements and steering were at the front. There was a superstructure with a sloping frontal armor plate, slightly protruding beyond the edges. The driver’s seat was on the left, while the co-driver was slightly offset to the middle.

Protection consisted of two layers of bulletproof steel. There was a single 7.5 mm (0.29 mm) Hotchkiss machine gun, in a ball mount, manned by the co-driver/commander. There was an unarmed transport tankette version, which could tow a trailer large enough for six men or a large payload. Their fate is unknown. However, one in the “combat” configuration was shown at a military parade in 1937, and a transport version was used by the CNT. These images clearly show that the CNT had at least three of these tanks. However, no valid information has been found on their operational life.
weight: 4700 kg
Crew: 2
Dimensions: 2800 x 1560 x ? mm
Armament: 7.5 mm (0.29 in)Hotchkiss M24 machine gun
SEFA engine,4-cylinder,air-cooled,43 hp power
>>
>>33180498
um, thanks tanksencyclopedia.com
>>
>>33180566
What more info do you want fag?
>>
>>33180498
I was hoping more for it's top speed, acceleration, armor thickness, as well as the other things you listed, it does help though thanks.
>>
>>33180591
not the op, but a link to the shit you blatantly copied and pasted is usually helpful
>>
>>33180598
Would've given but it reached character limit and didn't think he'd still be around since thread was like an hour old
>>
File: mbt70-01.jpg (35KB, 600x367px) Image search: [Google]
mbt70-01.jpg
35KB, 600x367px
>>33180596
Nigga are you trying to build one?

Also, mbt 70
>>
File: KPz_70.jpg (13KB, 375x188px) Image search: [Google]
KPz_70.jpg
13KB, 375x188px
>>33180614
Trying to convert it to a table top game actualy, just having a devil of a time finding the actual statistics of it.
Also you have a good taste in cold war tanks.
>>
>>33180566
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fR8SUxHpcs

at around 3 minutes in it lists 6mm armor thickness and 9.9km/h speed
>>
>>33180676
Thank you!
>>
>>33180708
No prob, I felt bad for calling you a fag.
>>
>>33180718
you called me a fag. i'm the one who said i wasn't the op

apology accepted, though
>>
>>33180731
Damn.
>>
>>33180708
>>33180718
>>33180731
>>33180736

>People not autisming each other
>On 4chan

Wow.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.