[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hilarious Australia Gun Law Happenings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 21

File: a-110 synthetic 3.jpg (223KB, 3906x893px) Image search: [Google]
a-110 synthetic 3.jpg
223KB, 3906x893px
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/mar/03/adler-a110-shotgun-ban-could-be-lifted-after-firearms-law-is-quietly-amended
So as far as I can tell, the Guardian and the entire Australian left are pissing themselves because it is (maybe) about to become minutely easier to purchase some kinds of shotguns and rifles. In the meantime it would actually become harder to purchase other shotguns (i.e. ones with a magazine larger than five whole rounds).

>“This new NFA has expanded the access to high-powered long arms and opened up a whole new Australian market for rapid-style lever-action firearms. Sadly the new NFA signifies a move away from strong gun laws and a move towards increased gun ownership.”
>rapid-style lever-action firearms
RAPID-STYLE. CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.
>>
Did they even fucking read the NFA update? Its actually harder, they've decided to tighten the screws even more in the update.

I've been politically active, I've written letters, sent emails and yet I am still shit on. Every update relating to guns both state and nationally have made it more difficult for a legal gun owner, to the point where most might stand back and go "this is too hard".

In a span of twenty years this country has turned in to a leftist paradise. Just leave me the fuck alone to fondle my funs.

It makes no sense to a law abiding gun owner anymore.

Fuck the system

I'm having a boating accident.
>>
File: 1459975124404.png (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1459975124404.png
20KB, 640x480px
>>33179211
>non rapid lever style lever-action firearms
Does the action have to be purposefully gritty and hard to cycle?

Australia would be a dank place to live if not for the gun laws and influx of chinks desu.
>>
>>33179718
ayy lmao it already kinda was.

This whole "rapid fire" buzz word shits me to tears.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT EVEN MEAN??!>?!?!?!?!

If i can move my bolt action at a fast speed because I'm well practiced, does that mean it is rapid fire?

Death by a thousand cuts. 10-15 years from now we'll only be allowed access to single shot .22's.
>>
Just nuke anything not west Australia already
>>
>>33179750
WA is like the ultimate cuck state next to NSW.
>>
>>33179211
Just perfectly proves that anti-gunners are after all your guns. They don't care. Currently in America they're after semi-automatics because of their rate of fire. This Australian example shows that once they get that, they'll go after "rapid-style lever action" and after that, maybe "rapid-style pump action" and after that "rapid break action guns."
>>
>>33179796

Yes, my thoughts exactly. Disgusting.
>>
>>33179641
THANK YOU.
Report all your firearms stolen by bikies and abbos and hide the fuckers in PVC pipes and cosmoline.
>>
>>33179815
Gun control is a slippery slope.
"We dont want to ban all gun, just common sense gun laws :("
Fucking lying cowards Id like them more if they just admitted they hated guns and wanted them banned.
>>
>>33179762
Victoria m8
>>
>Just want a Ruger precision rifle
>Cant have in WA because it looks 2spooky

:(
>>
>>33179880
>"We dont want to ban all gun, just common sense gun laws :("
They don't even pretend that way here. Faggots like the Greens would absolutely ban guns even for farmers and police if they could, regardless of the consequences

>>33179960
Not even close, WA is fucked for guns. At least you don't have to pay $600k for a tiny apartment thanks to Chinks
>>
>>33179749
>If i can move my bolt action at a fast speed because I'm well practiced, does that mean it is rapid fire?
Blaser R93 comes to mind, with its straight pull bolt.
>>
>>33179211

each day i read about Australian gun laws i praise the based god i live in the american south where i can buy semiautomatic centerfire rifles and 40 round magazines
>>
>>33179749

>single shot .22s

youre gonna have a timed lock on the action that only allows you to fire one shit every 10 minutes

also it has to be chambered in .22 short and you can only have 10 rounds of .22 short in your possession per year.

its only common sense, we wouldnt the Australian gover-i mean another martin bryant to do another shooting
>>
>>33179211
>sadly

nah.
>>
>>33179211
Great. Another Port Arthur waiting to happen by a mentally ill, gun-obsessed loner virgin

Well done fagots, well fucking done
>>
Any you cunts in Melbs?
>>
File: IMG_2496.png (285KB, 827x1050px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2496.png
285KB, 827x1050px
>>33181099
>>
>because it is (maybe) about to become minutely easier
But that's wrong, it's about to become harder.
>>
>>33180060
>each day i read about Australian gun laws i praise the based god i live in the american south where i can buy semiautomatic centerfire rifles and 40 round magazines
Has your day been particularly good? Are you worried that the weekend will look lame in comparison?

Well worry not, because here's something to mellow your jello while activating those almonds!
>>
File: onya, Googs!.png (34KB, 892x289px) Image search: [Google]
onya, Googs!.png
34KB, 892x289px
>>33181889
On a lighter note, I couldn't remember a certain polly's name, so I looked it up on Google, first result!
>>
>>33181789
Yes
>>33180060
If your mass shooters were anything like ours you'd understand our gun laws
>>
>>33182041
I'm new here and looking for some mates, where you at? In Essendon.
>>
>>33182041
>If your mass shooters were anything like ours you'd understand our gun laws
That's bullshit logic though.

Norway didn't go full retard after Breivik, and he massacred leftist kiddies.

If Norway can do it, so can we.
>>
>>33182041
port arthur wasn't done by martin bryant lol

get woke kiddo
>>
File: 1488324566890.png (136KB, 576x347px) Image search: [Google]
1488324566890.png
136KB, 576x347px
>>33179718
RARE
>>
>England doesnt have the worst gun laws in the world

its little things that keep me getting out of bed in the morning.

Oh shit, sorry Mrs May, i mean uh, allah ackbar!
>>
>>33182142
>allah ackbar
Reminds me about body armour being illegal. Because cops gotta be able to shoot people.

So why's a stab-proof vest illegal? Cops don't stab people...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXc8CbSoPsw
>/r/ing a cover entitled "Knives Don't Kill People, Muslims Do"
:^)
>>
>>33182063
Just cause the media called them kids doesn't mean they were kids
>>
>>33182234
>Just cause the media called them kids doesn't mean they were kids
No, but them being kids means they were kids. Half of them were teenagers.
>>
>>33182160
Okay, I totally just spent way too long doing this...

Knives don't kill people Muslims do,
Ask any politician and they'll deny it's true,
Its a fact Allah makes you violent,
Like Jihadi John telling Obama to be silent,
You don't believe me? Here's my hype,
Offer me the flag and i'll show you the type,
Of Salafis this Allah shit is breedin,
Its a fact that al Baghdadi left me bleedin,
Bin Laden made my president say 'Fuck',
If I stuck with Christianity then I woulda been in luck,
But I didn't I got it wrong,
Islamic fucking State told me to make a fucking bomb,
So I started, I downloaded another tape,
300 School Girls by Boko Haram made my cock and balls ache,
So remember kids from the Taliban,
Knives don't kill people its just Islam!

[Chorus]
Sound of the lefties
Boo Hoo Hoo

I seen it on LiveLeak about the WTC2,
Shot to death in Amsterdam,
Blood flowing like van Gogh for insulting Islam,
"Religious-based" violence is sometimes misleading,
Buddhist terrorism is hard to be believing,
Innocent bystander? No wonder you stopped breathin,
Ten tonne truck, are you receivin?
Remember terrorism in 1097?
Godfrey of Bouillon's up in Crusader heaven,
Charles Martel and Duke Odo R.I.P,
Even Lee Rigby's in the cemetary.

[chorus]
>>
>>33182416
I'm a fucking Muslim and I might kill you,
As a Jihadi I'm teachin you a lesson,
AK-47 to RPG-7
Just say no, just like in the Sunnah
Bullet proof vests? Trust in Allah
Al Shabaab says no to trippin,
But Islam's A-OK with pistol whippin,
Its like cluedo murder one,
Islamic State in a concert at the Bataclan,
Heard white converts now wanna bust a cap,
Knives don't kill people its just Salat

One, Two yo face my shoe,
My name is Abu Bakr and I'm comin through,
Gun crimes, stabbin, and Islamisation,
It's on a rise all across the nation,
The safety's off and the AK is aimed,
Whites and Blacks always get blamed,
Politicians are shamed, and they haven't got a clue,
Islam is more deadly than fucking Kung-Fu

[Chorus]

From the London Tube to Timbuktu,
I wanna stab, I wanna die
Heard it in a nasheed now I'm into hate crime,
It's the end of times like Al-Nusra changin it's name,
Gotta have a knife to be in the terror game,
Like a Chechen about to kill a man,
Knives don't kill people its just Islam!

[Chorus]

[Outro]
>>
I feel for you Aussies. I wish there was something, as an American, I could do to help.

That being said, if you lose you Adlers, cab you send them here? I really want one
>>
>>33182467

Marry one of them (no homo) so they can move to the states
>>
Heh. One day Australia will be facing war again and the officers will be lamenting that there don't seem to be any marksmen left among their ranks. Australian politicians will respond by banning knives.
>>
>>33182489
>One day Australia will be facing war again
Don't be silly, we're in the post-war age of kittens and rainbows.
>>
>>33182481
Short term solution to a long term problem. Maybe a liberation war is necessary?
>>
>>33182528
>Maybe a liberation war is necessary?
That probably won't happen in our lifetimes. Most people don't care, it'd be like fighting a war over obscure underground anime.
>>
At least the WFA1 is still safe right guys?
>>
>>33182570
>Implying that's not a just cause
>>
File: 1480123660363.png (492KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480123660363.png
492KB, 640x480px
>>33182570
>Most people don't care, it'd be like fighting a war over obscure underground anime.
nigga I'd become a one-man army if they made my favorite Chinese cartoon illegal.
>>
>>33182583
>military appearance

Don't cause a Trifle, bin that Rifle!
>>
>>33179211
everywhere not america is still gayballs
>>
>>33179796
I hope "rapid-style" doesn't catch on as the latest buzz word here in the states, like assault weapon. Following their agenda, every weapon will eventually be considered an assault weapon and rapid style. Even a black powder musket could be considered an assault weapon one day in the minds of these clown nanny staters.
>>
We should just take a year off hunting and let all the ferals species breed up.

Maybe people will give things better consideration if their quinoa crops get rooted up
>>
>>33182583
>Military appearance.
Cunt's fucked.
>>
>>33183489
Farming crop losses have increased ten fold since amnesty, yuppies don't give a fuck.
>>
>>33182234
Yeah just like how they wouldn't call that mentally challenged kid who got kidnapped by a bunch of black people and tortured.

Buuuut because he was 18 so... the news media called him a man. Instead of the kid that he really was. He was mentally challenged, he was still mentally and for all intents and purposes, a kid. But the news media didn't call him a teenager, kid or young adult. No they all called him a 'man' because thats the only fucking way they can try to save face for black people.

It was just tragic and all forgotten about, the media does this kinda crap whenever they want.

As for you guys, I feel sorry for yah. You'll never know what it's like to walk down the street with a gun strapped to you and be able to shoot anybody who threatens your life. Sucks.

honestly /k/ needs a buddy program...

I have an idea. We help stranded /k/omrads overseas by getting them to come over here on vacation. Then legally marrying them. I mean gay marriage is legal, and it's really only on paper. Just do that long enough with a prenup and then BAM you can permanently move a /k/omrad over here.

I mean thats not a foolproof system but I doubt half of us here on /k/ even have girlfriends or wives. Plus I know there are people on here who don't mind 'going the other way'.
>>
>>33179211
>live in literal mad max land
>huge amounts of deadly and delicious wildlife disseminated around vast expanses of safari tier land
>can't have guns

is Australia the literal definition of irony?
>>
>>33183638
No it's an island in the southeast Pacific.
>>
>>33183638
It just explains why mad max has a bullet scarcity.

>The video game even addresses this in old historical photos.
>An entire group hounding over 1 rifle
>2 shots of an illegal seller selling rusty old shit at a premium because supply is being trumped by demand.
>All the guns and bullets in the game are made from scrap and by hand.
>Minus Max's sawn off and Pink Eye's sawn off.
>All the settlements use crossbows
>Only warboy snipers have guns.
>>
>>33183695
The bullet farmer in the movie had 2 UMP45s and enough ammo to just hip fire at hundreds of yards blindfolded (who thought that shit up????)
>>
>>33183769

Well, he's the bullet farmer
>>
File: DAEWOO_K7.jpg (192KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
DAEWOO_K7.jpg
192KB, 500x375px
>>33181889
so, airshit is dead in Ausfailia?
>>
>>33183788
Right, they're more scarce in the game for the purpose of game play imo
>>
>>33179854
Implying that accusing australian dindus of anything isn't hate speech
>>
File: IMG_5582.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5582.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>33179211
>Sadly
>Increased gun ownership
Goddamnit, Australia. At this point, you should just flee to Canada. We could use more white, gun-loving citizens.
>>
>>33183791
it's illegal regardless of what licences you may hold
>>
>>33182416
>>33182424

i appreciate this anon
>>
File: the-rifleman-o.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
the-rifleman-o.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>33179749
Someone's been watching the old western TV series "The Rifleman".
I was talking to one co-worker about gun control and he didn't understand why gun owners were so opposed to certain restrictions. I told him that it wasn't necessarily because they were morally opposed to certain restrictions, it is the fact that anti-gunners don't have a stopping point which makes compromise a slippery slope. You agree to one restriction, then they fight for another, and another. Even he conceded that that would be a problem.
>>
>>33179211
>high-powered
>rapid-style

someone call the cops
>>
>>33179641
>to the point where most might stand back and go "this is too hard"
I'm sure that is there goal.
Does Australia or any of these other countries have something comparable to the NRA?
>>
>>33184964
>anti-gunners don't have a stopping point
This is essentially the inherent problem at the heart of all "progressive" movements today.

Christianity and religion have been on the way out in western society, but instead of people starting to think independently and creating their own philosophy and structure to their lives, they just make other things their new religion. Why would feminists, BLM activists, and extreme modern Liberals want an end goal? That would just mean that the new religion they've based their entire purpose and life around, the thing that provides structure and belonging to their lives, could come to an end.

That's why when some radical jumps out of the woodwork and starts getting extra retarded just to stir the pot and starts pointing out "problems to be fixed" in society left and right, they are seen as a her to their movements. It's not because they're furthering the movement or solving any of their problems, quite the opposite in fact - these people create so many more problems and antagonists for their group to fight that they are seen as "saviors of the movement", people who found a way to arbitrarily perpetuate the movement and "keep the fight going" so that people can keep clinging to it for structure and purpose in their lives.

We can all see it, we all know the problem, but it's too late now. We've already given in to their demands so much, given them so much power, that now no one can dare oppose them, lest they get tarred and feathered and dragged around town as the new villain.
>>
File: trump ball.jpg (217KB, 640x891px) Image search: [Google]
trump ball.jpg
217KB, 640x891px
>>33185513
>We can all see it, we all know the problem, but it's too late now. We've already given in to their demands so much, given them so much power, that now no one can dare oppose them, lest they get tarred and feathered and dragged around town as the new villain.
Hi.
>>
>>33179211
semi-related but as an ausfag, if I go to ameriland, can I buy an AR or whatever? Or do I have to be an American citizen to purchase guns the same way you guys do?
>>
>>33186418
>>33186418
pretty sure you can buy one without being a citizen if you're a resident
>>
>>33186418

You'd need a resident alien permit.
>>
File: 1462387731522.jpg (117KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1462387731522.jpg
117KB, 720x960px
>>33181889
BAN ASSAULT PLASTIC
>>
>>33186536
This.
>And if I remember correctly
I believe that technically visitors can purchase long guns as well if they have proof they are using it for sport/hunting (IE hunting license, gun club membership).
>>
>>33181889
This is good. Broke niggas mugging with plastic toys get the whip too
>>
>>33188116
I'd rather be mugged by a fake gun than a real knife.
>>
>>33182583
>WFA1
>pricetag of thousands of emubux
Still safe from me, that's for sure.
>>
>>33181889
So, if someone makes a single shot pistol that looks like a banana, then bananas are then illegal to have in Australia?
>>
>>33186418
if you go to NZ you can own all the ARs you want as long as you compete in service rifle competition
>>
File: cg-quarantine-map.png (20KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
cg-quarantine-map.png
20KB, 500x400px
>>33190881
Don't even joke mate. Fruit smuggling is already fucking illegal here.

I have to go talk to my local bikies if I want a nashy pear from interstate.
>>
>>33179964
Um, no, its because of telescopic folding stock.
Get it pinned.
I own one in nsw.
>>
>>33183791
Not in sa
>>
>>33191711
>in nsw
>he doesn't know about WA
The Western Australian Police Commissioner has the ability to ban any firearm at will on the basis that it looks kinda sorta almost like a military-style weapon of assaulting or non-assaulting character.
>>
>>33191754
It can happen here too, but the reason it is prohibited in wa (on paper) is for these two reasons alone.
>>
>>33191764
>It can happen here too,
It's not nearly as liberally used as in WA, pun intended.
>>
>>33191401
Soon they'll ban shitposting as well, then what are you going to do?
>>
>>33182416
>>33182424

Thank you based anon.
>>
>>33194137
Achieve shitpost critical mass and end this world.
>>
>>33191401

>Greater Sunraysia Pest Free Area
Wait you're telling me that a fruit juice company privately maintains a territorial biological quarantine? How do they even do that with fruit flies?
>>
>>33185303
Yeh, its exactly this.

Theres nothing like the NRA really. Theres a few Pro gun politcal parties which are starting to gain traction around the place. They dont really have any power to do anything at the moment however.

It is good to see that people are becoming more politcally active about gun rights but I feel as if its ultimately too late.
>>
Man, no lands call to me like Australia. Moved there for what we thought was going to be forever when I was 12, but my dad's business there tanked, so back we came in less than a year. I haven't been back since, but absolutely fucking loved it there. Even if you had NY tier laws, I'd move back in a heartbeat.

I remember some Ausanon talking about some gun rights group there that was trying to get off the ground...any progress with that? I'd love to throw some money at it.
>>
>>33182583
I'd lose it a boating accident before they decide it's too spoopy.
>>
>>33179211

My heart actually bleeds for you guys.

I thank my lucky stars every day that i was born in NZ and not Aus. Despite our gun laws happening at the same time and because of the same events (and with the same general purpose; to limit carnage in mass shootings and sure up registration) you struggle to get hold of a lever action shotgun, while I'm running out of room for all of my unregistered ARs and semi-auto shotguns.

Hyperbole, but still it's crazy how chalk and cheese we. You guys should definitely be using NZ as an example when lobbying these idiots. We have less violent crime and gun crime, despite having a similar numbers of guns per capita and ownership rates.

Though we thank you for your sacrifice, now I know to fight tooth and nail if we ever have the same hysterics here.

>Rapid-Style

As others have said above this just shows they'll never stop, there is no end and they won't be happy until every gun left in your country is an illegal one.
>>
>>33196473

That's what gets me. Why does NZ get better gun laws than Australia?
>>
>>33181099
why are you even on /k/ ?
>>
>>33196378
if you did "loose it" you still need to pay as some $2000 fine
>>
>>33179211
>rapid-fire repeaters
They've literally only seen the opening of The Rifleman and that's where they base it. Unless Australia is stuck in the 1800's where everyone owns muskets, then yeah.
>>
>>33179211
>RAPID-STYLE
What am I supposed to have a rusty lever or something?
>>
>>33183868

You'd better keep those fine rifles safe until Mad Max bails us out!
>>
>>33179211
how long until they reclassify the triple barrel chiappa to a Category C , since it can fire three rounds with a single trigger.
>>
>>33200110
>since it can fire three rounds with a single trigger.
You still need to squeeze the trigger thrice.
>>
>>33183868
there are a lot of shooters in Australia , but we don't have the numbers of the leftists in the cities that think that ALL guns should be made illegal for private ownership.
>>
>>33179211

Murrifat here.

Is it wrong that I'd unironically get an Adler in a hunting-sized barrel and mag, so I could bag myself some quail with something that isn't a mossberg or a remington?
>>
>>33200159
Yes , but what I mean is , it acts like a semi-auto with a three shot capacity.

Semi-auto shotguns with a capacity of 5 or less are currently Category C , the Chiappa Triple is currently Category A.

How long until the lefties see this and demand it falls in line as a Cat-C
>>
File: Silouhette Dan.gif (4KB, 597x605px) Image search: [Google]
Silouhette Dan.gif
4KB, 597x605px
>>33200191
Aussie Hunter here , man I would jump through soo many hoops to get a Mossberg 930 , but because I am not a Farmer/Primary Producer or professional pest controller ,I can never own one.
>>
>>33200202
Well, because it still technically can't be considered a semi-automatic, even if they did find out about it, it would require a rewriting of all the legal categories. It would take several years until the state and territory police ministers would be willing to sit down and go over the NFA again. The Adler took two years to ban because of that, and we just had the NFA review.

So if you buy one now, you've got a reasonable guarantee you can keep it for at least five years, I'd say.
>>
>>33200287
They still changed the NFA with the Lever Shotguns , when for 20 YEARS the lever shotguns fell under Category A.
>>
>>33200331
Yes. That's what I was talking about.

> The Adler took two years to ban because of that, and we just had the NFA review.

It was halfway between these ministerial COAG meetings. Even if they wanted to, they can't simply just meet up and ban some gun next Tuesday at the pub.
>>
>>33200377
I would be happy if we adopted Canadas gun laws.

Very happy , but I would ecstatic if we had NewZealands gun laws.

I would settle for UK gun laws.
Just keep our current pistol legislation.
>>
Makes me feel good about Canadian gun laws, however stupid they may be
>>
>>33195642
Haha Sunraysia is like a semi-official term for that whole region.
>>
>>33201181

Oh right, I've heard that before actually.
>>
File: these are not real btw.jpg (29KB, 300x511px) Image search: [Google]
these are not real btw.jpg
29KB, 300x511px
>>33181889
Someone nerd got arrested for this during the last week:
https://tenplay.com.au/news/sydney/2017/3/sydney-news--01-mar-2017 (Skip to 14:36 for the relevant story)
What the Detective Inspector says in the video is absolutely retarded...
"A persons who possesses these types of firearms possess them for one reason and one reason only and that is to commit criminal offenses and to commit badness"
So if it is 3D printed and the shape of a gun, it's criminal evil? Fucking hell, way to make me lose any hope in the law and the police...

He'll be in court again on the 27th of April. I hope he wins the case because this is bullshit. I would understand if there was some malice or intention to commit robbery or the like, but I don't see this as justified... Or even any of the laws that he's been charged under as well justified. Just a fucking mess.
>>
File: 1488419284081.png (56KB, 919x737px) Image search: [Google]
1488419284081.png
56KB, 919x737px
>>33179211 Reminder:
>>
>>33201318
>He'll be in court again on the 27th of April. I hope he wins the case because this is bullshit.
Even if he loses, it's a pretty good sign if the judge says that it's unlikely that he'll be sentenced to full-time jail. Probably means that he'll get at most a couple years of weekend detention, and still be able to work.
>>
>>33201555
Though regardless of a win or lose, this is a massive waste of time and police resources. It feels like the police were itching to charge someone with their shiny new "no gun CAD files allowed" laws they installed a year ago, as if you could regulate information like that.
>>
>>33202003

Scary stuff when they're telling you information is illegal.

How long until it's illegal to know how to build a gun?

>people can't be trusted with that knowledge, it's dangerous
>>
File: 3337101_orig.jpg (166KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
3337101_orig.jpg
166KB, 1100x733px
>>33202205
It's not a far stretch if they might just start banning and criminalising anything that shows how guns work...

https://youtu.be/KVYhZYYehys

A video like this would give you all the basic information you need to understand how a gun works and how it could be made. That could be all they need to start censoring and suppressing information. And god forbid World of Guns. I'd imagine the media would say something like "video games are being used to build working guns" or some shit.

When the police go out of their way arrest you for making a gun that is only an imitation, something isn't right. If you held someone up with it, sure, there was intent, it's justified. But this is ridiculous. Would you arrest someone for pic related? Even if it was a collector's piece? Even if it was a work of art...? Fucking hell. I wanted to do something like this for the novelty, but now some has actually been charged and I'll have to keep any project under wraps if I did proceed. I've never resented the firearm laws here more than I ever have before.
>>
>>33202822
"how it works" is quite a bit different from the machine shop prowess to make effective firearms, if they were to attack home firearm production from any angle it would be CNC and manual machinery.

>oy vey goy! you want a drill press in your garage? For what?? Get a license!

As ridiculous as it sounds, I expect the british government would actually do something like that.

But have no fear, most governments are truly incompetent and will never stumble upon effective legislation.

Also, Czechbros possibly getting a constitutional right to bear arms.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/03/03/czechs-debate-gun-rights-amendment-to-ensure-eu-cant-tighten-rules.html
>>
>>33202834
The Czechs are awesome. They even sell slavshit tanks and vehicles surprisingly low prices (though importing and licensing is a different can of worms). I'd love to get some of that hardware here, but it's still beyond me at the moment.
>>
>>33179211
Damn. Even if you're all just shitposting criminals, you don't deserve that hell.
>>
File: SbvmuC9.jpg (69KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
SbvmuC9.jpg
69KB, 650x366px
Join the cops and have Glock and AR-15 fun ....
>>
>>33179211
get your guns back, pussies.
>>
>>33182528
Interesting fact, during the Eureka stockade (which is as close to a tax revolt as Australia's ever had), 200 Californian Rangers were present in the area trying to give the rebels a hand. In the end they weren't present at the final battle when the miners were decimated, as they'd been sent away to confront a diversionary troop movement and spies in the miner's camp informed the troopers of such.

Still, quite interesting. Could have expanded in to a bit bigger rebellion had things gone a bit differently. Food for thought.

On the subject of hearts and minds, I got in a bit of a gun control debate with a few mates I hadn't seen for years on the weekend. Despite some opposition to my stance (there should be no regulation at all on firearms), they're all keen to come try shooting and get their licenses etc. Goes to show even the decades of anti gun brainwashing every Australian endures growing up through school and the media can't override the inherent awesomeness of shooting. Deus Vault my friends.
>>
>>33183604
I would be down for this 1000%. Could be like a reverse Filipino wife situation. I'll pay you ten grand, you'll have a gun loving ausbro, everything will be gravy.

It feels bad leaving a country that could be so good, and has been such a great place in the past. Maybe I'm being a quitter but I feel like there's no hope for Australia. The leftist brainwashing machine has won. Even the people you can convince on the merits of self defence and the absurdity of demonising weapons in general don't care enough to do anything. In the meantime we all just have to keep writing to our MP's and agitating where possible.
>>
>when the only escape from no-guns is to live in virtual reality, where you can enjoy hotdogs, horseshoes and hand grenades for all eternity
>tmw classification board bans it so you'll have to hang yourself with the headset cable
>gg australian legislation
>>
>>33182041
Lol, before Orlando, our worst mass shooting was 32 dead done with a pistol.
>>
>>33203797
>South Koreans are sure good at all the things they do...
>>
What infuriates me the most about this, and what I think is more relevant than any argument is that lever action shotguns are imported only for sale and use by licenced firearms owners, and bikies and other criminals aren't particularly thrilled to be stealing and smuggling these when they can for less effort build automatic submachine guns, or hell if they're going to steal firearms anyway, pistols? These just aren't attractive weapons to use for criminals when they have a more steady supply of better ordnance.

Belgium used to have a list of historical weapons (generally pre WW2 rifles and early pistols and revolvers) that anyone could freely purchase for their historical value, because they were considered to not have any practical application for criminals. Just like countries like Austria allow you to freely purchase non semi automatics and shotguns for any lawful purpose INCLUDING self defence.

The point is recognising that as long as criminals have an easier time manufacturing, stealing and smuggling in weapons than buying them over the counter, there is no point in inconveniencing the legal firearms owner by treating them like potential criminals, because who in their right mind would spend weeks, months, thousands of dollars to use a firearm for malicious purposes?

I know I'm mostly preaching to the choir here, but it just pisses me off how they will never stop, and it's only going downhill. Protect your rights while you still can.
>>
>>33179796
Glorious usa ain't Australia mate. That'll never happen here. Even in wa state They couldn't do shit and it's controlled by dems.
>>
>>33204414

>Even in wa state They couldn't do shit and it's controlled by dems.
Well, there's a narrow Republican majority in the Senate. We're going to have to keep fighting hard against Ferguson and Inslee.
>>
>>33179796
RAPIDFIRSINGLESHOTXDDDD
>>
>>33205576

Bolt-action baby-killer
>>
>>33198498
By "keep them safe", you mean "shoot them innawoods and keep buying more off the record Prohibs", right?
>Huehuehue
>>33203639
Hm, I could use ten grand. Maybe I should look into that sort of thing...
>>
>>33201318

What the fuck.
>>
>>33208371
I know, right? What kind of deranged, dangerous criminal would do such a thing?!
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.