[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bubba the home gunsmith

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: rustyassgun.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
rustyassgun.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
What is up /k/. I am starting some new projects. I have inherited quite a few older rusted/ broken firearms of varying degrees of quality. I want to start trying to work on them and perhaps get them fixed up. What, specifically, would be a good set of gunsmithing tools to get and where is the best place to get them. Im talking about screwdrivers, specialized punches, and maybe even tools to get stripped screws out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, will heating up blued guns with a torch ruin the bluing? Some of the parts need a little "encouragement" to get un stuck. I will be glad to post my progress on here. As always, i love u fellow /k/ids.
>>
>>33178455
>hey /diy/ I want to refurbish an old moldy house that I inherited. Where can I buy tools and can you explain to me in two sentences how to install plumbing and electricity and how to replace the roof too? As always thank you /d/udes I can't wait to learn how to do all of the aforementioned in this thread!'
>>
>>33178455
>hey /g/ I just bought my first computer and want to learn hacking. What software do you recommend and where should I download it. I'm talking the stuff you use to hack the Pentagon. Also would wrapping my laptop in ice to keep it cool be bad? Sometimes it gets really hot so I figure the ice and water will keep it cool. I'll be glad to tell you how good I am at hacking as I progress starting with big banks and maybe later large governments. You /g/uys are the best.
>>
>>33178455
What is up /o/. I am starting some new projects. I have inherited quite a few older and broken tractors of varying degree of quality. I want to start working on them and perhaps fix them up. What, specifically, would be a good set of automotive tools to get and where is the best place to get them. I'm talking about screwdrivers, oil filter wrenches, tire gauges, some specialized automotive tools that I don't know the name of, and maybe even tools to get stripped bolts out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. By the way, how do you properly hold a tool?
Also, is it bad for the tractor if I take out transmission and rebuild the engine in the same day? I will be glad to post my progress on here, I can already tell that rebuilding that engine might even take me longer than 2 hours. As always, you are /o/wesome
>>
>>33178505
>>33178641
>>33179190
s-s-samefag?
>>
>>33179776
Check the poster count you stupid nigger motherfucker
>>
ELECTROLYSIS
>>
>>33178455
Shit I got that same shotgun, two of them actually. Never been able to find info on the damn things.
>>
>>33178455
You need any more help? Come back anytime, /k/ wouldn't be the same without you
>>
>>33178455
Reading your post I want to take an old 55 gallon diesel bucket and smash you into an unrecognizable pulp of organic matter
>>
File: lord&savior larry.jpg (25KB, 307x385px) Image search: [Google]
lord&savior larry.jpg
25KB, 307x385px
go to midway usa and watch some of larry potterfields videos

basically for small stuff you're going to want hollow ground screws, a set of brass punches, various drillbits such as taps/reamers/etc learn how to use files and buy a few sets of them and a vice with a steady place to secure it.
for bluing and refinishing a dremel with polishing heads and such, sandpaper and steel wool up to very fine grades, you can make a bluing "tank" out of cheap sheet metal- look it up on youtube, degreaser, some good ol Belgian bluing solution and lots of distilled hot water.
for bigger stuff like custom rifles and rebarreling and such you're gonna need a lathe, a mill, chamber reamers, headspace gauges, action wrenches for whatever rifles you work on and a barrel vise and rosin powder.

pic related, your new messiah
>>
>>33178455
You still around cocksucker
>>
>>33180690
His videos are very comfy.
https://youtu.be/lWXz3GR6seo?list=PL32F3D38A70804EDC
>>
>>33178455
drop the rusty guns in a vat of vinegar and let them sit for several weeks/months

scrub off the crap, polish them up and put them on your mantle or something. that's as good as they'll get, it can be extremely dangerous trying to operate old guns. like, "blow up in your face and shred your fingers to bits" levels of dangerous.
>>
>>33181331
How many cocks did you suck today
>>
File: alex jones clones.jpg (114KB, 623x664px) Image search: [Google]
alex jones clones.jpg
114KB, 623x664px
>>33180690
This

Midway USA has some of the best content anywhere on the internet.

They have a youtube channel that satisfies my autism very nicely, and a great selection on their website
>>
>>33180690

THATS
>>
>>33180690

THE
>>
>>33180690

WAY
>>
>>33180690

IT
>>
>>33180690

IS
>>
>>33178455
If you have any other questions please let us know
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.