[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unofficial Public Ranges

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: S-sizeDoesntMatter.jpg (403KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
S-sizeDoesntMatter.jpg
403KB, 1280x721px
Since almost everyone here is a NEET and can't afford a range membership after spending all of their allowance on guns, I wanted to bring up unofficial public ranges.
Where's your place to shoot that you'd share with /k/? I'm looking in Southern NH.
>>
if someone had a good secluded place to shoot, why would they share it with weebo strangers?
>>
>>33177548
misery loves company.
>>
>>33177525
You mean like, public land? No such creature in my state.
>>
>>33177748
That phrase is stupid.
>>
>>33177525
I'm in NY and you can actually shoot in certain areas of California Hill state forest. Check if there's public land/state forests near you and read up on their laws about shooting. Normally it's fine as long as you clean up everything and stay at least 500 feet from roads/buildings/campers/etc.
>>
>>33177525
There's two enclaves within the national forest by me but they're actually private land.
>>
>>33177887
Im miserable and being around people makes that flare up.
I call them faggots for saying faggy shit and get a weird look.
>>
>>33177525
Hey bro I'm a NH native about to move back in a few months, how old are you, what do you like to shoot, etc, maybe I can help you out.
>>
File: Texas_flag_bearer.jpg (151KB, 800x1648px) Image search: [Google]
Texas_flag_bearer.jpg
151KB, 800x1648px
>>33177783
This.
>>
>>33177525
Show me a cool gun and I will take you to a range in NH. I can get you into two.
>>
File: IMG_8027.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8027.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Colorado here. Be jealous.
>>
File: magdump.jpg (333KB, 700x1237px) Image search: [Google]
magdump.jpg
333KB, 700x1237px
>>33180789
lol NM here have you even shot yet this season???
>>
I know a few people from /k/ go to the one near me. Its the main spot for the city fags nearby but considering the size of the city it isnt crowded at all even during the weekends and good weather and ive never ran into any complete asshats.
>>
>>33180802
This was from a week ago.
>>
>>33180820
>manchester firing line

have fun getting plugged by some asians or a soccer mom in the next lane
>>
>>33180853
>manchester firing line
nope. im talking about an innawoods spot not some public no fees range
>>
table mesa in north phoenix is well known because of the terrain. Lots of berms and stuff. But anywhere BLM is basically open for shooting unless it's specifically marked off as recreational land here in AZ
>>
>>33180899
Nice bro.

I've got a sand pit literally 45 seconds via vehicle from my folks house.

Haven't lived there in 10 years can't wait to piss off the Massachusetts liberal transplants when I start to shoot there again.
>>
File: IMG_1207.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1207.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>33177783
>>33180506
I'm lucky, I have a private range ready whenever via a family friend. He buys cheap ammo and gun stuff through me and I shoot at his range for free. Sometimes I'll bring a chainsaw and cut down cedar trees as a favor.
>>
>>33180846
I was just razzing you bro, that was a sweet indian summer week wasn't it?
>>
>>33180959
Indeed. It was a nice break from the winter cold and got me hyped for spring.
>>
Anyone know of any good spots in GA?
There's no good outdoor ranges anywhere.
>>
>>33177525
BLM here says it's ok to shoot anywhere in certain areas. Northern Utah
>>
>>33177525
Only place I know of like that is a "hunting" rifle sight-in range that is free to use for anyone with a fishing or hunting license. 25/50/100 yard targets but only like 6-7 lanes.

Public land basically doesn't exist in VA.
>>
Jefferson and Washington tho

only been a few times, it sucks that it's such a long drive for me
>>
>>33177525
That's like asking a fisherman where to fish. Unless we're friends already, fuck you.
>>
New Hampshire is best Hampshire.
NH /k/ meet when?
Just kidding. Fuck you autistic faggots.
>>
>>33177525
You should turn your guns in. In NH you can shoot anywhere (safely) as long as you're on your own private property or on public property more than 300 yards from any house or dwelling. Obv doesn't apply in Nashua.

T. NH native, ex military, you're a faggot for not having an friends in the boondocks of NH when it's 97% forestry
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.