[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legality of shooting a mugger in the back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 20

File: mugger[1].jpg (44KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
mugger[1].jpg
44KB, 1000x667px
Let's say you're carrying a gun on you,but a mugger gets the drop on you and you give him your wallet at gunpoint, and then when he turns around to leave you draw and shoot him in the back. Are you now totally fucked legally? Or could you argue that for all you knew he was going to change his mind and turn right back around to get rid of you? Does this vary by state? i'm having trouble finding concrete answers.
>>
>>33175216
It's not illegal if you're in Texas.
>>
>>33175216
on the one hand, is the small amount of cash and the cards you can cancel worth a human life?

On the other, he'll probably do it to someone else.

As far as court, you're probably fucked if the prosecutors make a decent case. Your life was no longer in danger, and you shot someone in the back.
>>
File: 1488239461041.jpg (37KB, 396x382px)
1488239461041.jpg
37KB, 396x382px
The answer is unless you're in Taxas, and only if no witnesses or CCTV around, you yell something at him like nigger or faggot to make him turn around then unload. Say you feared for your life etc.
>>
Taking someone else's life is only acceptable when your own life is in danger. Since the mugger is leaving and has his back turned to you he's not much of a danger any more. It would unethical to shoot that cocksucker, though you might be able to get away with it. Have a decent enough lawyer to make the case that you felt your life was in danger and you could walk away a free man.
>>
>>33175244
But see this is where things get foggy-I don't know what this person is going to do, they could leave,take 5 steps, decide "fuck it,i don't want a witness" and dump a mag in me,etc. Why take the chance?
>>
>be mugger
>rob people with my back facing toward them
>become invincible and above the law
fuck yes
>>
>>33175291
haha
>>
>>33175287
A witness to a robbery? You do realize most thieves are just out to gain profits right? If they are already out the door more likely than not you'll never see them again.

Also, I wouldn't say that in court. Shooting someone based on speculation isn't a smart defense.
>>
>>33175282
My life was in danger though. By your logic, we shouldn't put anyone in prison because the crime is already over by the time the trial happens.
>>
>>33175216
Most places you need to prove an imminent threat to yourself or another if you're claiming self-defense.
You can make an argument about him still being a threat after he's turned to leave and the gun isn't in your face anymore but you're rolling the dice on whether or not the police and a jury of 12 random retards with an at-best spotty understanding of the law ir what they're supposed to be doing will also see it that way.
I personally wouldn't recommend it with my state's justifiable use of deadly force laws.
>>
>>33175337
Shooting a threat is completely different from putting someone in jail for breaking a law. People don't go to jail because they committed a crime against someone. They go to jail because they broke a law of society.
>>
>>33175282
So you're supposed to draw your gun only when he has the gun pointed at you? You're only putting society more at risk and enabling the criminal by letting him get away, don't be a victim
>>
>>33175402
>You're only putting society more at risk and enabling the criminal by letting him get away, don't be a victim
I really hope you don't own guns.
>>
When you pull your wallet out drop it so he has to pick it up. When he reached down, pull out your gun and shoot. If the cop asks why there is a bullet going through the top of his head say he was charging.
>>
>>33175216
>he's walking away
>shout something at him
>he turns around either to shout back or threaten you some more
>two in the chest one in the head
Simply
>>
File: 1488426306776.gif (883KB, 400x336px)
1488426306776.gif
883KB, 400x336px
>Get robbed at knifepoint
>mugger walks away
>grab gun and aim
>yell at him
>he turns back
>now you rob him of his pants and clothes

Is this illegal?

Also if a home invader comes in to rob and I held him at gunpoint and told him to strip and fuck off and you keep his shit like wallet or something is it considered robbery?
>>
>ITT: a bunch of spergs who beat off to the Punisher try to justify an act that is usually legally considered murder but their worldview can't deal with it so they break out the ol mental gymnastics.
Most places if you can't prove you or somebody else was in imminent danger you can't kill somebody. If this is too much for you to handle then I'd really recommend not carrying a firearm because you apparently lack the common sense to prevent your own imprisonment
>>
>>33175483
>Also if a home invader comes in to rob and I held him at gunpoint and told him to strip and fuck off and you keep his shit like wallet or something is it considered robbery?

You did find the stuff inside your home.
>>
>>33175282
Nah, he shit in his mess kit by robbing me. Now he has to eat it. Being dead is a great deterrent to repeat offenses.
>>
>>33175483
>not violently raping his asshole
Nigger would never try and rob anybody ever again
>>
>>33175495
k
>>
File: 1435636126013.jpg (204KB, 900x582px)
1435636126013.jpg
204KB, 900x582px
>>33175504
>wanting to fuck a crackheads shitty asshole

uhhh eww?!
>>
>>33175216

>but a mugger gets the drop on you

Once I leave my home I DO NOT get out of the car unless it's in a VERY public place in broad daylight so how exactly the fuck is this supposed to happen?
>>
>>33175216
ok so a guy gets the drop on me with a gun

>AVAST YE OF WEALTH! GIVETH THY MONETARILY EXPLOITABLE ITEMS!
>i cower in fear
>i hunch over kneeling
>"please dont shoot me please dont shoot me"
>"here take my wallet"
>start reaching for my back pocket
>"please dont shoot me"
>pull appendix carry
>shoot mugger until he drops
>disarm him
>whisper "should have shot me dumb ass"
>>
Nah man, it's totally okay. It's even okay to shoot them preemptively, and remember, you're innocent until proven guilty, just tell the cops that and they'll let you go man. No problems at all, just shoot people. Also shooting progressives is totally fine too, because they're trying to mug your gun rights man. Kill em all.

t. Internet lawyer, totally trustworthy, believe me don't bother with those (((real))) lawyer fatcat types, don't even bother looking it up in a (((more appropriate))) or (((regionally specific))) website, they're just talking shit.

Now go out and shoot someone, damn it!
>>
>>33175244
>is the small amount of cash and the cards you can cancel worth a human life?
Criminals aren't human.
There's a reason human society has marked criminals for centuries.
(Cutting off a hand, Engraving the word dog into their foreheads, etc.)
It's specifically so that we WOULDN'T treat them like humans.
>>
>>33175582
>progressives
leave pls
>>
>>33175535
It's about the message it sends, take one for the team

I think someone violently raping attempted muggers in the dead of night would be more of a deterrent than some dindu being shot ever would
>>
>not challenging the mugger to honorable man on man combat when he attempts to rob you

Bloody cravens.
>>
>>33175535
Put in a condom
>>
>>33175640
Yes, so we should regress back to the dark ages. That'll show them.

I like how all these people want to kill a bike thief in an attempt to make the world a better place. If you want to really make a change why don't you go out and kill sex traffickers? Killing the crackhead will do nothing.
>>
how about shooting him in a leg? not exactly killing but enough to learn the fucker a lesson
>>
>>33175725
I mean -1 crackhead is a plus.
>>
>>33175725
>stopping someone who is guaranteed to go on to do more, worse crimes from doing any more crime at all will do nothing
I'd kill a sex trafficker too, but those don't exactly come at you in an alley at night
>>
>>33175744
Dead men can't sue.
>>
swear to god we have this thread every day. if you want to kill people so bad just go shoot them. stop trying to concoct scenarios where you're legally allowed to shoot people.
>>
>>33175754
>I'd kill a sex trafficker too, but those don't exactly come at you in an alley at night
unless your a child
just one more reason to arm kids
>>
>>33175216
"I pushed him away and he spun"
>>
>>33175725
>Being this brain dead
If anyone threatens my life for any reason, I will not hesitate to kill them in response.
I don't care if the legal perspective of the threat has passed.
If some one pulls a gun on me then runs off, what is stopping them from turning around and popping off?
The law? Yeah, that crackhead just robbed me. I don't think he gives a fuck about my life.
>>
>>33175793
brah we can't shoot people willy nilly we gotta do it legally through the proper procedures of the laws in our great nation
>>
>>33175244
>on the one hand, is the small amount of cash and the cards you can cancel worth a human life?
I don't know how much value a sub-human places on human life...
It's probably safer to just kill them, than to hope that they have some humanity.

>On the other, he'll probably do it to someone else.
Yeah.

>Your life was no longer in danger
Implying

>you shot someone in the back.
"I started shooting while he was rushing me, but he started to turn"
Literally just miss a single shot, and it's believable.
>>
>>33175649
Stop mugging people.
>>
>>33175564
>A.D. 2000 and 17
>not whispering, "nothing personnel, kid"
>>
>>33175216
Where you shoot someone doesn't matter much it's why you shot them that matters. At least legally. Just because someone turns their back to you doesn't mean them no longer a threat.

Now if you drew on them and told them to stop, get on their knees and cross there ankles, they complied, and you proceeded to shoot them in the back of the head then you would be guilty of murder or with a Jewish enough lawyer maybe they could argue you accidentally shot them in the head while covering them and get away with negligent homicide.

Notwithstanding the foregoing, these days what matters is are you white? are they not? how old are they and how many crimes can you actually prove they committed within the last ten minutes, were they going to church every Sunday and getting their life back on track and lastly can any of your internet posting, emailing, and text message history be construed as racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, transphobic or anti Semitic.
>>
>>33175472
Calling him a nigger would work.
>>
>>33175755
But their family can.

Remember, OJ was found innocent but still lost all his money in legal fees and civil suits.
>>
>>33175564

>start reaching for my back pocket
>pull appendix carry
?????????????
>>
>>33175535
Use your foot, this guy did.

http://gawker.com/5993612/fight-over-woman-ends-in-death-after-man-shoves-a-foot-up-his-friends-ass
>>
File: deathmetalpriest.jpg (414KB, 679x1000px)
deathmetalpriest.jpg
414KB, 679x1000px
>>33175216
Legally or not, shooting someone in the back is universally seen as a bitch move.
>>
>>33176005
Appendix carry is not behind your back it's by your crotch.
>>
>>33175905

yeah if yer a fuckin casual maybe.
>>
>>33176038

Which is why I'm confused
>>
>>33175291
This

Just become a backwards robber. You'll never face the wrong side of the law and you'll eventually get rich.
>>
>>33175445
I sure do
And I'd shoot you in your face after I thoroughly fuck it, if you ever cross paths with me
>>
>>33176042
>he wants to be a serial killer

will be seeing you in pound me in the ass jail
>>
>>33175495
>muh eminent danger

It's not like you were JUST ROBBED OR ANYTHING.
>>
>>33176094
You sure are helping the gun community image of being over aggressive man babbies
>>
>>33175216
Just shout something offensive at him once you have your gun out, he'll turn and face you again.

Problem solved.
>>
>>33175216
Is it legal for me to hold a burglar at gunpoint and rape him/her if she/he is invading my home?
>>
>>33176058
Not reaching under your ass and up around your inner crotch.
Dig deep anon
Pleb.
>>
>>33176119
Shut tell fuck up you pussy
Don't you have a woman to cater to, have you made her dinner yet? I mean after cheating on you all day she must be hungry.
>>
>get robbed at gunpoint
>mugger takes your shit and walks away
>Point gun at him and tell him to get on the ground
>Proceed to citizens arrest him

Would this work?
>>
>>33176159
Yes, I've done it before, they don't go to the cops because of the shame. One time a guy did call the cops, no charges against me and it made the news. They though I was joking when I told the perp let's not turn this rape into a murder; I wasn't.
>>
Yell "faggot" as he is running away. When he turns around shoot him, problem solved.
>>
>>33176159

Pretty sure if they pop a boner in Texas that counts as consent.
>>
>>33176218

>implying a mugger gives a shit about what you say after he has your wallet
>>
>>33176199
Niggas don't even stop for real cops, hell niggas try to run from helicopters. There is about zero chance any actual criminal stops for a normal person.
>>
>>33176257
It's about catching their attention enough to slip the ol cock into their bum.
U mean after you shoot em of course.
>>
Rather than discuss this same abstracted situation with no context, I am interested in considering this problem from a different angle.

Surely some of you grew up in the hood or have been mugged. Does an actual mugger operate in the way that is described in the stereotypical situation above where he's stupid enough to let you reach towards your pocket/waistband?

Suppose the following situation happens instead: A mugger gets the drop on you, orders you to take off your jacket and put your hands above your head. He then orders you to turn around so that your back is facing him while he checks you for weapons/disarms you. What is the proper response to this, assuming that the mugger has good enough reflexes that he is guaranteed to be able to shoot you if you move your hands towards your pockets/waistband?
>>
It is most definitely illegal, but whose to say that said mugger isnt simply running for cover?

self defense law is fucking dumb.
>>
>>33176317
No they ask you for the time so they can see your hands.

Also:

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0b7_1486932212
>Don't reach for it or i'll kill ya
>>
>>33176317
I've been mugged twice, back when I was noguns and from my experience, no, muggers are usually crackhead nignogs who can barely speak, much less think tactically like that
>>
>>33175291
ayyo crack gimme yo wallet before i make you jump
>>
>>33176432

wait why are their jeans backwards?
>>
>>33176560
how old are you kid? You never been totally Krossed out?
>>
>>33176560

Easy access to their buttholes.

Same reason niggers wear their jeans around their knees now.
>>
>>33176199
Depends on the state, my rough understanding of Illinois law says this would actually give you some leeway if he was to try running and you shot him. Illinois gives you Castle Law privilege in public spaces as well, and that means if you believe someone is a dangerous criminal who needs to be stopped and they resisted citizen's arrest, they could be fired upon.
>>
>>33176601

Album came out when I was 2.

Looks like shit anyway.
>>
File: ^0.png (102KB, 500x206px)
^0.png
102KB, 500x206px
>>33175483
>Also if a home invader comes in to rob and I held him at gunpoint and told him to strip and fuck off and you keep his shit like wallet or something is it considered robbery?
Hello, 911? Yeah, I was breaking into someone's home and he took my wallet, can you help me?
>>
That's what a decoy wallet is for
>>
File: 1485703496067.jpg (69KB, 720x720px)
1485703496067.jpg
69KB, 720x720px
>>33175227
>mfw texan
>>
>>33176645

Trust me, you missed nothing.
>>
>>33175244
>implying niggers are human
w e w lad
>>
>Have a friend with you.
>Shoot running mugger in the back.
>Have friend claim mugger was lunging at him/her.
>>
>>33175216
Just outrun them, get in front of him, and then shoot. EZ-PZ.
>>
>>33175216
What happens if its a group of 3 nogs, one armed and the other two unknown?

Say I drop the guy with the gun first, then the magdump the other two who turned tail and ran?

Would they believe that I was just magdumping and they got hit by strays?
>>
>>33176432
Backwards muggers do exist.

The nigs are learning.
>>
/k/ is defending stealing

Doesn't matter what reasons someone decides to steal, stealing is a felony.

What punishment thieves and muggers deserve is academic, but shoplifting IS a crime.
>>
>>33175244
Human life is cheap especially that of criminals.
>>
>>33175495
I'm not saying it's not illegal. I'm saying in an ideal world it wouldn't be illegal. Big difference. In today's society I'd just call them a mean name and shoot them when they turn around.
>>
>>33175725
If I was a victim of a sex trafficker, like a girl sold into slavery, I would kill them. I'm pro-women and children owning guns and using them in self defense.
>>
>>33175244
I really think the self defense laws should cover your personal property too. No one should really give a shit whether my life was is danger or not when I shot him if some cunt is running off with my shit after just robbing me with a gun of his own.
>>
File: 9mm-45acp.jpg (30KB, 640x480px)
9mm-45acp.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>33175216

Fuck'n retards.. This is from personal experience living in Chicago; and how you should handle this exact situation.

> OP's story happens
> Hes walking away.
> Draw firearm
> Close distance fast, like burst of speed
> Starts to turn around
> Pistol whip bitch
> Pistol whip bitch
> Pistol whip bitch
> Take my shit back
> Leave

Literately, cop response time is 17 mins on a good day in Chicago. Im really halfway across the pink line by the time they even get there...
thats IF the perp calls the cops, protip: They dont.

You also have these options
> Draw, follow and tell to get on ground, repeatedly
If he runs,you will chase (better not be a fat fuck)
And tell people as you pass by to call the cops

> Draw, Follow, he will turn around
He played his cards wrong, Yell to get on ground now, do not approach, drop the weapon , drop the weapon
As loud as you fucking can
and now he gets shot provided you know he is armed

PROTIP
>Situational awareness you fucking autistic fucks
>See them before they even think of you
> .45 > 9mm
>>
You would be fine shooting him any time he turns his attention away if he pulled ag un on you

Only thing is to not run your mouth like a retard to the cops, don't do stuff like reload then fire more shots, don't pause just magdump, etc
>>
>>33175536
What a sad creature, choosing voluntarily to live its entire life in a cage.
>>
>>33176667
Well if I break into your home to rob you, trip over your coffee table and break my leg, I can still sue you, so....
>>
>>33175216
>Are you now totally fucked legally?

Generally yes. Unless you are a sworn law enforcement officer, shooting a fleeing suspect in the back will get you in trouble.
>>
>>33175216
Your duct tape wallet with you library card and 5 dollars isn't worth it.
>>
>>33177795
Also

> Carry a fucking full size gun
You carry for confidence
Not for comfort
Also helps when you wana beat someones ass with the butt of the gun..
If i had to go back and choose, i again am taking the USP .45 fullsize, over the plastic compact glock or the m&p bitch gun

> .45 > 9mm
Unless you are top tier mozan-beek drill god pro shot placement, being able to go from zero to 1,000 adrenaline in half a second while retaining your cool and remembering to check target, flick safety, and all that other no sense that goes with coming from a draw to shoot... Use a .45 transfer of kinetic energy is a thing as much as you say its not; it is.

> 7 / 10 times
Mug-rats are pussy's, they do not want conflict. Then want to get in and out, they wont shoot you... That shit only happens between gangs
Just back the fuck up and create some distance.
Or
Drop your wallet on the ground , off the side , or even throw it behind him..

>Once he takes his eyes off you
You have the initiative

>Go the gym
Dont be a fat fuck, or a skinny bitch.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px)
maxresdefault[1].jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
>"Guys, I wanna be cool and shoot bad guys like the action heroes in my video games and movies. Is there a way I can do this without my mo... I mean the cops getting mad at me?"
>>
File: dontreadthisshitnerd.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
dontreadthisshitnerd.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>33177983
>>33177795

What. No questions ?

I love how /k/iddes shut the fuck up real quick when they cant sit in a thread and thoery craft about all the what if's.

Want to know what happens, ill fuck tell you.
Ill fucking tell you everything from what you shouldnt say to the cops.
To what the courts gonna try to hit you with.
To how to act, what to say and even a fucking lawer to call.

>But nah.
>This is nu-k
>Shitposting shit
>Theory crafting/ what if situations.
>Never happened to them before
>Pros on the topic

ITT: i bet not a single one of you fuckers have ever had to even draw a CCW, if you even have a weapon.
Killing someone is not "easy" per say.
The action is, and in the situation you dont even think twice about it.
Its the memory, thats what you have to ask if you can live with.

> Those who have SEEN combat know what im talking about.
>>
File: 1486428794611.jpg (1MB, 2415x3536px)
1486428794611.jpg
1MB, 2415x3536px
>>33178142
>>33177983
>>33177795

Im out, fuck you fags..
Remember if this happens to you in this situation.

>Drop your pants
>Turn around
>Present ass

Its crazy enough to work; probably will
>>
>>33178178
kek, enjoy the butthurt
>>
>>33176094

You're a european, you don't own guns.
>>
>>33175216
Very likely a ticket to jail. I would do it and not tell the cops.
>>33175227
Yes, it is.
>>33175254
It's still illegal in Texas.
>>
>>33176027
Of all the fake news out there, this is the most fake
>>
>>33175216
>let him take the wallet
>right when he's leaving put a round into his hip
>one more in the spine
>enjoy paralysis bitch
>take back wallet
>let him contemplate this day for the rest of his paralyzed life
>>
>>33175535
Because punishment, and with an unlubed broomhandle because it's more about their pain that your pleasure.
>>
>>33175983
OJ was the aggressor you idiot. He's the crackhead in this situation.
>>
>>33175282
Dont mug people and you wont get shot?
Magickal place.
>>
>>33175682
Youre a women no doubt.
>>
>>33175744
Attempted murder you will be charged with anon.
Gavel dropping noise.
>>
>>33176111
Are you in trouble with the law too anon?
>>
>>33176216
If you arent trolling post a picture and if you really did you are an honorary nigger and no better then a crack head.
Good post nigger.
>>
>>33176316
Niggers found out how to use the internet.
Sell enough crack to buy internet and a computer jamal or did you steal it after a basketball game?
>>
>>33176618
Thats an actual myth about prison sex.
Wearing pant below the ass was a submission sign.
Nowadays sex is less rapy and more gay dudes and trannys...
>>
>>33177795
1911 for the win.
They even make double barrel .45ACP.
I like your advice the nigger I know jumpp you while in your car or someshit.
TEACH ME SENPAI
>>
>>33177943
I knew one of those fat fuck.
Tri fold when you dont have a job and are in middle school
two fold for an adult with pride.
>>
>>33177866
Not if you're dead
>>
>>33178312
http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/SOTWDocs/PE/htm/PE.9.htm
No it actually isnt illegal in texas
Section 9.42
>>
>>33175216
>Middle aged White guy pretending to be a hipster mugger.

That should be illegal.
>>
What if I shoot a mugger and just leave the scene? How would they ever find out it was me who killed him?

Most murders are premeditated and killers get caught either because they're standing over the body or know the victim personally.
>>
>>33175216
Just fucking grab your shit and leave him. Who would know?
>>
>>33175483
of fucking course it is illegal you 2000BC babilonian fucknugget
>>
>>33176199
yes. you didnt shoot him, he'll rot
>>
>>33181938
Whats he gonna do? Call the cops?
"I robbed a guy then he robbed me back wahhh"
>>
>>33176216
this does not mean it is legal, fuckface
>>
>>33176432
top post
>>
>>33175483
Some dude tried to rob a 40 year old single lady who was a total babe, she pulled out a shotgun and tied him up in her basement then raped him for like 8 months
>>
>>33181957
he wont. im talking about what is illegal, which is what was asked. witnesses, security cameras, or he might say simply that guy robbed me hoping the court won't believe you. doesn't matter. my point id it'd obviously illegal. impunity has zero fucks to do with legality.
>>
>>33175216
No. What you need to do is to shout:
>Hey faggot get back here!
Than, if he turns around you shoot him in the face. If not, at least you called him a faggot and gained a small moral victory.
>>
>>33181981
He enjoyed it.
>>
>>33181986
K
>>
>>33181981
It was three days and she wasn't attractive. She forced him to eat Viagra to get him hard and raped him while he was tied to her bed. When she let him go the first thing he did was go to the police.
>>
I carry a fake wallet with some old credit cards and some cash. if they take that and run off, then fuck that sucks but w/e, but if they so much as suspect that it's fake or turn around I'm magdumping on their ass.

I don't want to kill someone over a small bit of cash, however I'd gladly kill someone over the process of getting my ID back.
>>
>>33175725
>If you want to really make a change why don't you go out and kill sex traffickers?

If you're going to do this go full Travis Bickle and get a mohawk and a Model 29, don't forget to take that girl you like to the porno theater for a date before though.

If you killed some child prostitute's pimp, it'd be hard for a jury to convict you. On the one hand you were taking the law into your own hands, could argue that you're some delusional dude who wants to be Batman and decides who lives and dies. On the other hand, killing a child prostitute's pimp makes the world a better place, plus the child/children you saved from abuse, have the parents come to testify about not knowing if their kids were alive or dead, and how you brought their families back together again.

In my unprofessional legal opinion, you'd be removing human garbage, and saving children from a short life of rape, drugs, and other abuse.

Go for it, anon, become the Taxi Driver we all wish we could be!. Just don't eat the snacks at the porno theater, and be prepared to spend a lot of time in the hospital.
>>
>>33175322
>likely to never see them again
Wrong.
>>
>>33175216
Depends on the state. Or just go bury him in the woods.
>>
>>33182073
>I don't want to kill someone over a small bit of cash, however I'd gladly kill someone over the process of getting my ID back.

Fuckin' this. Identity theft is a growing crime and that driver's license and other ID cards can be worth more than the credit cards thanks to modern fraud detection algorithms..
>>
>>33181912
Local CCTV security cameras and posting the grainy pictures on the media to find your whereabouts to little avail. Networked CCTV cameras, for anything solid to track your movement before and after. Possibly collating that data with whatever Stingray-like devices they're illegally using to blanket collect cell phone data. But those aren't common outside of fuckhuge cities that might also be piloting facial recognition on the camera networks and other Big Brother bullshit.

I've always wondered this myself. The incident would probably would go into a cold case file as soon as the investigators saw the victim's past record.
>>
>>33178312
>No proof
>Doesn't claim being from Texas
You don't know anything. I am approved to practice law in Texas, and as a criminal law attorney, I can assure you, it's completely legal to shoot someone who's taken your property. It does get sketchy once you're off your own property, but if it's valuable enough, like say a wallet with lots of credit cards in it, which is at least *2 or *3 felonious robbery in most wallets, it's legal.
>>
>>33178312
>illegal in texas

You seem to not know what the fuck youre talking about

http://americablog.com/2013/06/ezekiel-gilbert-prostitute-acquitted-murder.html
>>
>>33182336
>either your privacy gets massively violated or the murder goes unsolved
>before this they would just convict some black man on no evidence
Did you know it's possible to have a city of a million to consistently have less than 10 murders a year
>>
>criminals are sub-human
/k/ really beliees this? Ok a murderer or a pedo yeah but a mugger? C'mon guy might just need food, you don't know why he ended up in that situation. Don't be a sperg Judge Dredd wannabe, just call the cops and let the system deal with him.
>>
>>33182387
This is some retarded sand dweller-tier legal system.... how the fuck can it have been a breach of a legal contract and hence a theft if prostitution is illegal? If it was a drug dealer that ran without paying that he shot he'd have guaranteed 100% fried
>>
>>33175447
All you need to say is that you feared for you life and would like to speak with a lawyer. Anything you say after that can bite you in the ass.
>>
>>33181981
Some guys have all the luck.
>>
>>33182474
To threaten someone else's life with a deadly weapon makes you a subhuman, you won't know how shitty getting robbed feels until youre close enough to count the lines of the rifling. It's a terrifying experience and it will happen out of nowhere
>>
>>33182474
look at this cuck over here
>>
>>33175216
I have never heard of authorities giving a fuck where the bullets entered on a lawful defense shooting. This argument is as idiotic as the one about using hand loads for self defense. Pure fudd shit.
>>
>>33175216
>not calling him the most offensive thing you can think of so he turns around and you shoot him in the chest
>>
>shooting a person in the back as they retreat after a property crime has already been committed
If your case goes to trial then you will go to prison.
>>
>>33182616

when it comes to self defense shootings its best to limit the amount of possible things the 'victims' lawyer can scrounge up as potential evidence for motivation or premeditation. i dont think people really believe that using handloads will automatically make people think you premeditated the shooting but with how the justice system works its simply best to play it as safe as possible.
>>
File: oj1o3p.jpg (46KB, 449x600px)
oj1o3p.jpg
46KB, 449x600px
I can point a gun at you while running away, but it's illegal for you to shoot me in the back.

Yah, isn't there a recent video of a "teen" with a gun that got shot in the back when he pointed his gun at the cop chasing him?

Legal in every state that allows self defense. If he has a gun and he's a violent criminal then it's open season if he threatened you. Him running away doesn't remove his threat unless he throws his gun away.
>>
>>33176005

>he doesn't wear his pants back to front like all the kids are doing these days
>>
The law is written to be harsh so they can selectively exercise it

chances are you'd be fucked in such a situation
>>
>>33182474
If he needs food he can go swipe it from walmart instead of rolling the dice on pedestrians. Dont be fucking stupid.
>>
>>33182630
>law protects the criminal
anyone telling me I can't pursue a guy who stole my shit can suck a dick
>>
Shouldn't the criminal be aware that committing crime puts them in a situation where violence is likely to occur? Sounds like it's their own goddamn fault they got lit up
>>
>>33175922
>that last point
A cop in my neighborhood gave my mom that exact advice, one in the ceiling after you shoot the dindu.

Since the act of robbing somebody is violent you could just say he was reaching for his weapon or something. As long as you are not a cop or shooting a little 17 year old baby you should be fine. It wouldn't weigh heavily on my conscious since the "tragic mugger who wants to turn his life around" is a work of fiction.
>>
>>33175495
Being robbed is being in danger, you are not done being robbed until the guy has left and put a bunch of charges on your cards and stole your identity with the PID. Shooting the nigger is justified and only wimps who live in a pampered suburb wouldn't understand.
>>
>>33182474
Literally made up fiction as socioeconomics has almost nothing to do with violent crime, though violence is a good way to get businesses/jobs to leave *cough*Chicago*cough*
>>
suspect is fleeing and not posing an immediate threat to your life, not a justifiable use of deadly force

sucks about your wallet, but a gun doesn't make you a cop
>>
>>33175244
A guy I was friends with in highschool got mugged and after they mugged him turned around and shot him twice and killed him
>>
>>33175287
then get your gun out and if he stops and turns around to shoot you THEN shoot him
until the mugger turns around to attack again, you don't have justification
>>
File: photo-64230-1.jpg (9KB, 250x250px)
photo-64230-1.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>33184487
>Literally made up fiction as socioeconomics has almost nothing to do with violent crime
Yet no-one who had studied this seriously agrees with you, and the most direct correlation available is between the socieconomic status of young males and violent crime.
>Really makes you think.
>>33184439
I'm sure that will hold up in court Mr Internet Lawyer, and I'm sure all the times it hasn't were just flukes.
>>
>>33176180
madfag detected, stay triggered manchild
>>
>>33175216
just yell and call him a faggot so he turns around and the entry wounds are in the front
>>
half of this thread in one picture
>>
>>33175337
the real question is did you post a straw man or a red herring?
>>
>>33176159
you cant rape the willing, son
>>
>>33182918
in most states you cant use deadly force to protect property

the police dont like competition
>>
>>33175244
>on the one hand, is the small amount of cash and the cards you can cancel worth a human life?

And on the other hand, why does the mugger believe in risking his own life for some cash and a few credit cards?
>>
>>33175216
>asking /k/ for legal advice

on the other hand, i do want to see some /k/unts thrown in jail for murder.
>>
>>33176560
That was a short lived long urban trend back in the mid 80s .....back when MTV played videos
>>
>>33176618
>Same reason niggers wear their jeans around their knees now.

I still dont know why they do that. Can someone explain it to me?
>>
File: 1426038967748s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px)
1426038967748s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>33175254
Just hand load your bullets in backwards you retard.
>>
The people who keep saying "B-b-but your credit card and ID isn't worth someones life" are fucking pussy faggots. They need to realize that it's not us who doesn't realize that, it was the retarded crackhead nigger who thought "Hey I'm gonna threaten someone with a weapon for a couple bucks and hope he doesn't have a gun". It's not on us to decide what their life is worth, it was up to them and they chose the fact that it was very possible that it may not be worth a guys wallet.
>>
>>33187672
I mean on the one hand, criminals should die. On the other, it should probably be a serious crime which removes their right to live. Only people who've got something to prove would call others pussies for trying to avoid unnecessary deaths.
>>
>>33189423
Yeah, and I'm sure the guy mugging you is gonna only mug you and not continue to do what he does, getting worse and bolder the more he gets away with it because of people like you. That never would happen.
>>
File: 1477133624993.png (66KB, 547x402px)
1477133624993.png
66KB, 547x402px
>>33175640
>>33177416
>>33189423
>criminal
Please do not use this word. "Criminal" is irrelevant because it is a category defined by governments which are themselves full of thieves and murderers.
He doesn't deserve to die because a government dislikes him, but because he violated the NAP.
>>
>>33184502
as a citizen in texas you have far more right to deadly force than a cop does.
It's actually pretty fuckin awesome, but don't flash a gun at a cop here, or godforbid kill a cop here, because you're going to die.
>>
>>33184910
young niggers*
>>
>>33189709
Robbing someone of their goods is objectively wrong.
Murdering someone is objectively wrong.
Raping someone is objectively wrong.
Diddling kids is objectively wrong.

If the government enforces rules against these things, then they are right in that aspect.
However people who've only committed robbery can still be rehabilitated unlike compared to serial killers or rapists.
>>
>>33189839
>I think methhead trailer trash isn't just as bad as shitskins
Poor people across the board commit more crimes anon.
>>
>>33189998
not him, but

low IQ, high time preference people across the board commit more crimes

control for wealth and there is still racial disparity

human neurological uniformity is indefensible
>>
>>33189998
Literally flat out wrong. Wealthy blacks still on average commit more crimes than poor whites. Granted level of poorness is a factor, but nignogs always gonna nig
>>
>>33181981
I want to believe
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.