[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on the Russian Navy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11

File: GovZjfb-1.jpg (133KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
GovZjfb-1.jpg
133KB, 1280x853px
Thoughts on the Russian Navy?
>>
>>33171279
Only laughs
>>
man that looks fucking aesthetic
>>
They have a navy? I thought it was just a few suicide boats like Iran.
>>
>>33171279
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Kuznetsov
>>
>>33171279
Something new.
>>
File: 1373458997049.jpg (26KB, 400x313px) Image search: [Google]
1373458997049.jpg
26KB, 400x313px
>>33171317
Kill all humans!
>>
>>33171335
kek
>>
File: 1488252944882.jpg (22KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
1488252944882.jpg
22KB, 424x318px
It's shit just like anything else Russian.
>>
>>33171279
>lets have discussion about something russian
>hurr durr its shit because i said so
>>
File: post-15542-1176746857.jpg (15KB, 466x336px) Image search: [Google]
post-15542-1176746857.jpg
15KB, 466x336px
>>33171335
Every fucking time.
>>
""""Navy""""

Its future is bleak as well. Due to the sanctions from the EU the Russians lost their amphibious assault ship procurement from France, and they had to cancel their next-gen Frigate because they lacked the European components.

As Viktor Suvorov once said, Russia is only as powerful as the West lets it be
>>
>>33171442
>Due to the sanctions from the EU the Russians lost their amphibious assault ship procurement from France
Which was controversial on the first place. They have their own amphibious ships in production now and planned for future.
>and they had to cancel their next-gen Frigate because they lacked the European components.
Bullshit.
>Citing Rezun
Oh, I didn't realise I was talking to a retard, sorry. Please, proceed entertaining us with your mental disability.
>>
They should stick to submarines and icebreakers.

Russia only has so much money to spend on its armed forces, large surface vessels should be the lowest priority.
>>
File: 22220 lk-60ya arktika (3).jpg (255KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
22220 lk-60ya arktika (3).jpg
255KB, 1000x667px
>>33171498
That's exactly what they are doing. Also
>icebreakers
>not large surface vessels
U wot m8?
>>
>>33171470
The vatnik dance never ends! NEVER!
>France will have to deliver Mistral no matter what!
>Errr..they dont deliver? They will have to pay a fine!
>Errr..they dont pay fine? They will never sell it to anyone!
>Errr..they sold it to someone? IT WAS SHIT ANYWAYS! Also it was a controversial deal!

You just know it is something russian when there is so much shit thrown around it, while acting they never were wrong before.
>>
>>33171572
The deal was criticised from the very moment it became public by both civilians and military officials. Examples are easy to google, here's one:
http://warcyb.org.ru/news/kritika_idei_lha_mistral_i_t_d/2010-09-15-130
Stay mad, retard.
>>
>>33171657
>Stay mad, retard
t. mad russian
>>
File: sTRONK.jpg (61KB, 531x640px) Image search: [Google]
sTRONK.jpg
61KB, 531x640px
>>33171470
>Which was controversial on the first place. They have their own amphibious ships in production now and planned for future.

Which will be an inferior model to the Mistrals, if they're even built anyway. Given Russia's economic woes right now I'm not so sure

>Bullshit

The EU sanctions prevented Russia from acquiring engine components necessary for the Admiral Grigorovich Class. Thus production stopped and the last 3 hulls werent sent to India
>>
>>33171470
Suvorov's statements on the Soviet army, which were dismissed as capitalist propaganda in the 1980s, turned out to be hilariously accurate.
>>
>>33171657
Of course it was """"controversial""", but it still doesn't mean it was necessary. Russia lacks the capability to construct modern warships that aren't for coastal patrols
>>
>>33171279
Fellow ramp master race.
>>
Oh my, here we go again.
>>33171676
>Which will be an inferior model to the Mistrals
Yeah, nah.
>>33171676
>Admiral Grigorovich Class
>next-gen Frigate
>Ukraine
>EU
Kek.
>>33171697
>Suvorov
Rezun.
>turned out to be hilariously accurate
In a mind of a retard citing this loony.
>>33171705
>LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!
This retard is broken.
>Russia lacks the capability to construct modern warships
Then how did it construct 40% of both Mistrals?
>>
>>33171811
To save us all a lot of time: How often do you get called vatnik or Armatard?
>>
>>33171850
To save us all a lot of time: How often do you cite Rezun?
>>
>>33171868
So that is a yes?
>>
File: vatniks.gif (472KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
vatniks.gif
472KB, 500x281px
>>33171470
>>
File: russian navy.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
russian navy.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>33171279
>>
>>33171881
So that is "often"?
>>
File: american navy.png (569KB, 1280x855px) Image search: [Google]
american navy.png
569KB, 1280x855px
>>33171885
>>
>>33171886
You still struggle with answering the question dont you? Is it because you know what is coming after that? Because it reminds you what an unwanted idiot you are? Now go on and go all mad about me not answering your question and how about you dont need to answer anything from me, while you are the one starting it.
>>
>>33171921
You still struggle with answering the question dont you? Is it because you know what is coming after that? Because it reminds you what an unwanted idiot you are? Now go on and go all mad about me not answering your question and how about you dont need to answer anything from me, while you are the one starting it.
>>
From former threads:
>READ THIS:
>This guy right here >>33171811 is the Armatard, idiot beyond repair, vatnik to the bones, annoyance for everyone, even the other vatniks doesnt side with him, after he started spreging out again. He will constantly declare himself winner of the discussion despite no one agreeing, he will continuously switch between insulting, he thinks it is banter, and demanding an logical arguement. Errors doesnt count for him, but every minor thing he nitpicks about changes of course everything, while he cant say something without being vague. He is constantly fucking up threads about russian stuff or tries to smear other nations, he cant stop screaming Fatnik all day long, there are people who think every second Fatnik posted on /k/ is actually made by him and given how hard he tries at everything they are probaly right especially it seems to align with his posting time. Also he always has to be right, no matter how non revelant the things he says are to the threads or discussions, if you said something he doesnt like, he will spend the next hours baiting you and trying to find something where you are wrong on. This guy simply needs psychological medical attention, but instead he chooses to shitpost on the internet, since he cant get attention otherwise. People already complained about him from other subboards.

And another:
>Armatard
>Who?
-Vatnik like you
-Talks like you
-Doesnt really answered questions like you
-Is overly vague like you
-Doesnt cared no one agreed with him or supported what he said like you
-Still said that his claims are accepted everywhere like you
-Wanted to tell us that the Armata is smaller than M1A2
-Spammed it months long, attacked everyone stating otherwise, but got BTFO in the end
-Tried to talk himself out of stuff like you
-Disapeared magically after that
-People acting like him magically appear after that
-Those people of course never where him
-Those people magically also used same phrases like him
>>
>>33171947
And more:
>For god sake, cant you even once look at something without altering it, so it looks like you are right?
>>I didn't spam anything about Armata,
>So you just did what is mentoined in the last part of >>32095536 then.
>I recall asking about its size,
>You not only didnt say that you are a different person, but downright asked a question, that you could have answered yourself by simply googling it, but instead you demanded to get spoonfed, right after another vatnik played the proofster game and it was said that stupid questions aint getting answered anymore. And after getting called out for that behaviour a long time and not getting it (You dont seem to get that by even now!), some anon was kind enough to spoonfed you.

>Now do your little nitpicking dance of saying you said you were a different person, while ignoring you didnt do it at the start, when it mattered and just so you do your "but i am not that person, how dare you to think i am, when i continue for the guy before me and dont tell anyone, god are you stupid" dance.

>>getting loads of butthurt in response and one valid answer with the picture of its trackwheel with the actual dimensions on it.
You got called for the shithead you were and the shitposting you did.

>Do you even grasp what is happening here?

>A thread full of people disagreeing with you and all you can do is bend and squirm around the stuff you said so it could look for yourself like you are right? That constant misinterpreting so you can be "techincally" right, but not in that what was actually ment?

>A normal person would get that there is something wrong with him. You dont. Why is that so?

>You have no one supporting you. You have no one understanding how you can up with that logic.

>The attention you are getting here is not something you get through positive acting, it is downright objection and disbelieve. >Dont try to fool yourself you are just a rusemaster or other bullshit.

>Seriously get help.
>>
File: Yoba ратник.jpg (245KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Yoba ратник.jpg
245KB, 1000x750px
>>33171947
>>33171963
Oh boy, here we go again, the triggered fatnik strikes back. Brace yourselves for incoming walls of copypaste.
>>
>>33171963
Even more:
>A favorite of who I suspect to be the same vatnik was to claim that the S-400 at a range of 400km can detect and distinguish the MALD-J from real targets despite any and all jamming and even distinguish between MALD-J and guided munitions despite both being the same physical size.
>When being prompted for explanation of such outlandish claims the respone always ended up at
>>MALD-J
>>defeating anything other than rusty SA-2s
>being spammed as a response.
>"This fatnik is of broken" was also a reoccurring phrase.
>When actually trying to debate, the vatnik refused to meet any question asked and always shifted focus or danced around with vauge and unclear responses coupled with faulty logic and outright falsehoods.
>If its not the same guy we're dealing with here it must be someone who does a is a carbon copy of him and must be a guy on the same night shift at the web brigade as it is like 3am in russia now, the same time as the MALD-J vatnik went to work.

Things sure got easier since we can just copy and paste those from thread to thread.
>>
I'm just here to see Russians get BTFO.
>>
>>33172012
I prefer chinese getting BTFO, but this is also good.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.