[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skinwalker ritual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (709KB, 1400x2700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
709KB, 1400x2700px
What does the author mean by "closest tree to the circle must be marked with Q..."

Does this mean marking trees near the circle, marking the trees inside the circle, or marking the trees that make up the circle?

>inb4 "haha stupid kid not real xD"
It's for fun but I want to get it right.
>>
Bamp
>>
Bump again I guess
>>
>>33170527
>docile skinwalker
Bullshit
>>
>>33170527
>ITT we roll for reading comprehension

My interpretation is, the tree that is most inward to the circle AND IS A PART OF THE CIRCLE is marked with Q. Then you go around the circle marking the trees P, O, N, M, L, etc until you reach the tree marked Q

Since you are tying the red string to the trees in a circle, I'm pretty sure you're supposed to mark only the ones that are tied
>>
>>33170527
you should ask /tg/ for this
>>
For fucks sake, be careful. If you live I expect a thread when you get back. When are you going to try this? When can we expect you back?
>>
It might be a trick. 4chan is a troll site, after all.

It might be a ritual to give physical existence to your worst nightmares and manifest them.

Our reality can sometimes be like a shared dream. Other people existing can help dispel illusions before manifest them into our realm.

The Almighty God made us like him, in his image. We can do things that sound crazy but are actually normal.
>>
>>33171271
>>33171256
Whatever it is im going to kill it, I'm doing this in the summer, I'll make a going away thread and see if I can have enough signal to livestrram.
>>
>>33171364
D make a thread on it before you go. If you kill it, be sure to take some of it's meat. See how it tastes.

Speaking of hunting Spookers, anyone know good spots in the midwest for hunting em? Me and some friends are gonna be looking for em.

Any suggestions as to what guns to bring, what to use to prepare?
>>
>>33171480
I'm going to northern MN, there's a state forest near a reservation and a town where people go missing. If you live in the state, we should collaborate and try different sites etc.
>>
>>33171480
10/22 with ratshot. All the pellets will bounce around inside and turn them to mush.
>>
>>33171833
Oh yeah I heard they're scared of naked people too, so do that as well.
>>
Bumbo
>>
Bamperooni
>>
>>33174363
>t. OP doesn't like my interpretation
Y-you too
>>
>>33174582
Your interpretation is the best yet, but if I can get this enough attention maybe i could find more information about the ritual itself.
>>
Can a skinwalker expert define "White Ash" for me? Everyone always talks about it, but no one can give me an answer.
Some people say just ash from a white pine, some people say it has to be from the actual White Ash tree (Fraxinus Americana) and I've even heard people say when Natives said white ash they meant ashes from cremated human remains?
>>
>>33174878
I second this, access to the white ash of a human might be hard.
>>
>>33170527
I wouldn't worry about it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.