[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beretta APX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 22

Finally!!! After a couple of years in the works, the Beretta APX will finally land on the US market April 15th
TTAG already wrote a review, seems breddy gud
With so many competent striker fired pistols out now, what are /k/s thoughts and opinions on this

Also, some will love it, some will hate it, but I personally love the anesthetics, as well as the aggressive slide serrations.
>>
>>33168223
Fucking autocorrect...
Anesthetics... kek
*aesthetics
>>
>>33168223
I'm excited to see what it's like.

I'll wait awhile before I buy one, though.

When I do, it will be my 7th pistol, but my first striker fired.
>>
>>33168273
I want... I really want... I really really want...
Striker fired guns are sweet mate.
>>
I really don't give a h**t about striker fired pistols but it's nice to see that Beretta is finally going to release these in the states.

I wonder if any agencies will adopt it.
>>
>>33168387
>give a h**t
>h**t

hoot?
>>
Looks like they come with 4 17rd mags. For $525 from this site, sounds like a great deal. Never bought anything from here, just using it as a reference and to get information on it.

https://www.botach.com/beretta-apx-9mm-pistols-w-4-magazines
>>
>>33168432
whoa...language, man. tone it down.
>>
>>33168387
hard to tell. Glock owns most of that pie, the rest is shared between Sig Sauer & S&W, some crums between Walther, Springfield, and H&K.
As much as I'd like to,I really don't see many adopting it... maybe the ones already using 92s but even then they'd making a transition from DA/SA to striker which would involve training and logistics...
>>
This gun looks like a glock.
Does the barrel even rotate?
>>
>>33168223
It's ugly as fuck, even for a modern striker pistol.

But that doesn't really matter--what I want to see is how its performance compares to the CZ P10C.

Apparently they both have excellent triggers, and they have very similar features overall.
>>
>>33168223
beretta is a modern joke
>>
>>33168432
What the fuck
>>
>>33168518
shut the darn up
>>
>>33168432
MODS!
>>
>>33168223
God TTAG is like the shittiest place on the internet. Their writing is so fucking piss poor.
>>
>>33168674
? How so?
>>
Looks like somebody took a Glock and smashed it against the ground until it died.
>>
>>33168223
>tfw when california and will never know its sweet soft recoil
>>
>>33169338
As all glocks should be.
>>
>>33168223
I like it, and love Beretta. I'll get one, and hope they come out with a compact. I could be persuaded to move away from my M&P.
>>
>>33168674

I think you mean modern Beretta is a joke.

>modern joke

So a pansexual walks into a no-judgement zone and asks if he/she can use the non-gender refreshment room...
>>
>>33169438
Sorry yes, thanks for correcting my grammar.

Vet this one for me.

"Beretta has the ingenuity of a inbred, quadriplegic, lobotomized lifelong sexual assault victim kept in a basement and fed nothing but urine soaked socks for the last20 years."
>>
>>33169153
Well I like TTAG, they keep it humorous with decent content.
>>
File: 1488087396051.jpg (100KB, 600x374px) Image search: [Google]
1488087396051.jpg
100KB, 600x374px
All these striker guns and I'm here with a USP and looking to get another as a back up

>mfw striker fags will get upset about this
>>
Snag city.
>>
File: 1487182790645.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1487182790645.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
>>33168223
Wow, when did Ruger start licensing their level of hideousness to Beretta?
>>
File: 1478491304581.gif (112KB, 133x121px) Image search: [Google]
1478491304581.gif
112KB, 133x121px
>>33170856
>mfw bought another PX4 as a backup copy
>>
>>33168223
"You want more serrations? FINE! THE ENTIRE GUN IS SERRATIONS"
I will stick with my 90 series, but it is nice seeing another option show up.
>>
File: APX-1.jpg (760KB, 1500x1114px) Image search: [Google]
APX-1.jpg
760KB, 1500x1114px
>>33168223
I've always wanted to own a Beretta, but slide-mounted controls have always been a deal killer. I was just beginning to talk myself into either a PX4 Storm or an M9A3, but an APX might fit the bill too. Honestly, though, it's going to be a tough choice for me, regardless of how good the trigger is "for a striker-fired pistol," and probably won't catch on quickly in the rest of the market either. This could easily be another PPQ.

For example, regardless of how good of reviews it gets, I will have to handle it before buying it, since they made it with finger grooves in the grip. I don't necessarily dislike pistols with finger grooves, but that alone could be a deal-breaker for me. The Glock 19's finger grooves fit my hand perfectly, but the HK P30's finger grooves are a terrible fit to my hand. From the photos, the finger grooves on the APX look to be intermediate in size between those two.

I'd also like to see some long-term reports, although I have a lot more faith in Beretta than in companies like Glock or Sig to deliver a perfect product on day 1, so I it probably won't be an issue, but I'll still have to wait for other people to put it through its paces before I consider it seriously.

Finally, I'll have to compare it with CZ's new striker-fired pistol since both are new, interesting guns from good firearms manufacturers.

I will say that the slide turned out to be more attractive than I thought it would be in the black version (I think I only saw the stainless version in pre-production photos), but the serrations still don't look like they would be grippy enough on your fingers.
>>
>>33173124
It looks like it is airshit
>>
File: IMG_4518.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4518.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>33170856
>>33173006
Hammer fired anons unite!
>>
>>33170045
>ALL GUNZ SHULD BE STRIKR GUNZ 7 ALL GUNZ SHOULD BE GLOCKZ & ALL GLOCKS SHULD BE GLOCK 19S
>>
>>33170815
Farago is basically retarded and all the writing stinks of his meddling. The jokes aren't funny. But to each their own.
>>
>>33173124
Why are you against slide mounted controls? I hear this all the time on forums/message boards but personally have never had a single issue.
>>
>>33173461
Because the slide is where your hand goes to make remedial actions with gross motor movements during stoppages, not where dexterous fire-control effecting switches belong.

I say this every fucking time and every time you ignore it.
>>
>>33173536
>Operating a gun with more than one button is difficult for me!
Practicing summarization in my 7th grade English class, how am I doing?
>>
>>33173572
Sure thing kiddo, enjoy your garbage dated design no one cares about or uses unless beretta literally pays them to.
>>
>>33173536
Why does that matter? You're not going to engage the fucking safety decocker racking the slide.

You just aren't.
>>
>>33173461
Person you're replying to here. (>>33173536 is a different person).

I've owned a Smith and Wesson 5906 and Ruger P89 and just didn't like the motion of using a slide-mounted lever that flips up for fire. Mostly, my issue is muscle memory. If there's going to be a thumb safety on a pistol I might carry or use defensively, I really just want one type on all my guns. I practice shooting pretty much, but I've had to admit to myself that I'll never practice drawing from a holster enough to the point where I can deal with two types of thumb safeties under stress, especially when my main carry pistol doesn't have any thumb safety. The G-type Berettas obviously solve this issue, so this complaint doesn't apply to those.

The second issue is that with certain, not all, pistols that have these controls, I have a little difficulty reaching the lever with my thumb without shifting my grip slightly. The PX4 isn't really that bad and I suspect that the Vertec grip on the M9A3 will help me out, but it's still the tip of my thumb, rather than the base. It just feels like I'm less in control of my gun when doing things with the tips of my fingers.

Thirdly is the possibility of accidentally engaging the safety when clearing a malfunction. There's a sub-issue to this, which is that racking a slide with these levers is simply less comfortable and you need to train yourself to grab the slide in front of the levers if you really don't want to have this problem, but I can get used to that. Even with the G-type pistols, although not really with the M9A3, you can still decock the pistol by accident.

Again, I have been talking myself into buying a PX4 or an M9A3. There are still sticking points for me, but they are much more minor than the ones that keep my from buying a standard 92fs. If the finger grooves on the APX don't feel good to me, I'll most likely pick up a full size PX4 eventually, but part of me wants to wait for an M9A3 to come out in all black, or even stainless.
>>
>>33173619
Well you're DEFINITELY NOT going to engage the magazine release when racking the slide, but you MIGHT engage the decocker/safety when racking the slide. It's just the possibility that bothers me. It's IMPOSSIBLE to decock/safe a pistol like the HK USP when racking the slide, but there is a small possibility with most Berettas.
>>
File: Greg-Cruz-Glock.jpg (91KB, 1275x705px) Image search: [Google]
Greg-Cruz-Glock.jpg
91KB, 1275x705px
>>33168223
Eight completely different textures used for control surfaces, EIGHT.

Slide serrations that look like a glock after it gets "enhanced" by some bubba gunsmith.

The grip ends with some random line for the sake of being "different".

>aesthetic
>>
>>33168223
It puts me to sleep too
>>
I enjoy my Px4 but that thing looks awful

No hammer

Looks like glock and hi point had a one night stand

Trigger safety

Would not buy
>>
>>33173687
If you're retarded enough to somehow engage the safety while racking the slide on a Beretta, then you're also retarded enough to engage a frame mounted safety while racking the slide.
>>
File: 20170302_154921.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20170302_154921.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>33173371
Ayyy
>>
>>33173695
The nose of the slide really bothers me. I know there are a lot of other guns where the barrel sticks out of the slide like that, but why expose the barrel to the dangers of being dropped when you don't have to?
>>
>>33173710
>if you're retarded
I just tried to explain my point of view rationally. Why do you have to make it personal?
>>
>>33173747
They are emotionally invested in their equipment choice and cannot be raitional or mature, it's like this every time.

That's why I take off the kid gloves and just call them the stupid faggots that we all laugh at that they are.
>>
>>33173695
>Eight completely different textures used for control surfaces, EIGHT.
I counted them and I did not find eight.

Mag catch (fine checkering)

Slide catch (fine serrations)

Disassembly lever (large serrations)

If you're going to call the slide serrations a "texture," I guess that brings it up to 4, but you did say "control surfaces," so really, it's 3. Add the two textures from the grip and the number of textures comes up to a grand total of 6, but still not 8.
>>
>>33173799
"emotionally invested"

I own 1 Beretta 92 amongst dozens of guns.

I've owned it for years.

I used one in the military.

Not once have I seen someone engage the safety while racking it.
>>
>>33173885
You have the burden of proof, nigger.

Show me some proof that it has ever happened.
>>
>>33168288
Why? Legitimate question. I have one and I've fired several but I really don't like the trigger on them.
>>
>>33173663
This is a reasonable post, with reasonable reasons.

Early in my shooting career I used a 92FS, so the slide mounted controls have never seemed "different to me."

I will say though, that in 10 years, I have never accidentally engaged the safety. On the 92 series, the levers are small enough to me that I don't find it uncomfortable to rack the slide even if I grab over top of them. With the PX4 the levers are way bigger (I'm witching mine to stealth Gs soon), but some guys actually grab the slide by the levers to rack.

But guns are very personal. Each person likes what they like.

Personally I view the safeties on Beretta's as an optional feature. It's there. Mine are almost never engaged, since the DA trigger pull is so heavy.
>>
>>33173904
I deleted my post because I was being more hostile than your response merited.

That said there's no burden of proof, your anecdotal experience is not fact or reality.
>>
>>33173738
If the barrel sticks out a considerable amount, like on an M9, it can actually help in very close quarters. If you press a semi-auto into something, and the slide is pushed back even slightly, the gun will go out of battery and not fire. The extended barrel can let you push the gun against a target if you absolutely have to.

However on that Glock, it looks like you gain nothing.
>>
>>33173970
It could be different on some of Beretta's unique lock up systems, but on a tilting barrel, Browning type, lock up, pushing the barrel back will push the gun out of battery.
>>
>>33168432
>>
>>33174000
Hmm I had assumed the 92 might still function since it does not have a tip up barrel. It's not a true fixed barrel, but the locking block keeps it absolutely motionless if pressure is applied.

I have a feeling the M9/92 would work, will have to look further into it. But you are correct that some guns will be pushed out of battery.
>>
>>33174237
I'm thinking that since they took material out of the slide above the barrel, the APX is probably a tilting barrel design.
>>
>>33168432
fuckin hell think of the kids mate
>>
File: filco majestouch.jpg (1MB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
filco majestouch.jpg
1MB, 2400x1600px
>>33173371
There's literally nothing wrong with striker fired pistols or hammer fired pistols.

This Beretta and the CZ P10 got my panties wet.
>>
>>33173970
>>33174237
That is not how the locking block system works. If you press on the barrel, the entire slide will move about .2 inches before the barrel unlocks.
>>
>>33173371
How's that Viridian? I'm looking to get a light for my p229 but the rail is so short that it makes most of them look weird. Lights whose mounts don't extend way past the end of the dust cover seem limited to the XC1 (and soon XC2), the Viridian like yours, and arguably the TLR1.
>>
>>33168432
This is a Christian image board you son of a bitch.
>>
>>33168223
as a berettafag I really don't care about it. I'll just be buying 92 variant pistols.
>>
>>33168432
Watch your fucking language.
>>
>>33168518
>>33168747
>>33168970
>t. thehighroad
>>
>>33168223
>Striker fired Beretta
I say this in the nicest, non-cynical, actually-like-Beretta way, but who cares at this point? The market is saturated with striker fired handguns, and each of them do something better than the Beretta. The M&P is (likely, given Beretta's pricing structure) cheaper, a Glock has more recognition, the 320/Walther PPQ has a better trigger, ergos look similar to the M&P. I have a Glock, I have a 320, I've shot the M&P, why would I want this?

Once again, I like Beretta, but I don't know who they're targeting with this. Smith and Ruger have the budget market down, and Glock has the noguns market down, SIG has the milfags, and Beretta is just releasing this so they don't scrap all that work.
>>
>>33175237
> The M&P is (likely, given Beretta's pricing structure) cheaper,
You know you can check the price online, right? Why are you speculating?
>Glock has more recognition
Which means exactly jack shit.
>320/Walther PPQ has a better trigger
How do you know?
>ergos look similar to the M&P.
The grip angle is the new standard, which is closer to a Hi-Power than a 1911, yes. If it weren't, you'd be complaining about how it doesn't "point naturally."
>I have a Glock, I have a 320, I've shot the M&P, why would I want this?
Maybe you should read a review.
>>
>>33175301
>Maybe you should read a review.

The review's say exactly what the guy you quoted said. "Yeah it's a good gun but there's a lot of good guns out there". Beretta is too late to the party and they have nothing to brag about.
>>
Looks like Berretta once again steals the show with what looks like an improved MP-443
>>
>>33175301
>Check the price online
Because I can't be fucked to Google a price for this, and MSRP means nothing
>Recognition doesn't count
It absolutely does in the minds of consumers
>How do you know?
I don't. You've got me on this one, but I'd bet I'm right.
>Opinions
Pretty much.
>Read a review
Why? Because I should trust the mouthpieces that write for gun mags/sites or the mongs and their blogs? A better question is why you're so bootyblasted over my opinion. If this was a CZ thread, a Glock thread, or a general I could understand you getting upset.
>>
>>33168557
Quite a few agencies already use and trust Berretta, as well as the US military.
>>
>>33173877
>I used one in the military.
Opinion discarded, you likely don't know shit about using a handgun.

Also, it's an extreme example given the difference between the 92 and the fucktarded french gun, but watch forgotten weapons for an example of what can happen on some slide mounted safties.

>Can we get some memes about military people (especially 11b) thinking tgey know shit about guns?
>>
>>33169153
Clearly you've never been to ENDO. By far, the worst gun blog out there.
>>
>>33175388
Not that guy, but the video you reference is about a safety that rotates up and to the rear to safe the weapon, which is the opposite of how the Beretta safety works. That is a bafflingly silly design, until one realises that the designer likely intended the slide catch to be used as per the usual for guns of the time. Ian being a lefty makes that tricky, but I was surprised that he didn't try to use his index finger to trip the catch. I know lefties who run 90 series guns that way.

>I did the drop-in G conversion on my Beretta
>>
>>33168223
Did they leave the slide on the grill too long?
>>
>>33175488
If a lefty grabbed the slide in a hurry they could very easily do the same thing to a 92 series slide. I own a 92 and love it but it's possible.

Also, you are correct, and that's why I said the french bullshit was an extreme example. Whoever thought that was okay instead of just buying the P210 needs to be shot and buried next to the red pants faggots.
>>
>>33168223
Looks like a HiPoint with the esthetics removed.
>>
>>33175341
>The review's
Which reviews have you read?

>>33175372
>I am using all of jack shit on which to base my opinion about a product that's not even for sale yet
Yeah, thanks for sharing.
>>
>>33175388
>you likely don't know shit about using a handgun

You're right. The 4 years I spent in the military negates all of my experience shooting guns for the last decade since.
>>
>>33173663
First of all, don't think of it as flipping up, just drive your thumb forward.

Secondly you can rack a generic with just the palm of your hand.i can actually rack the 80 series guns with my just my strong hand. No belt, not object, just holding the slide in a c-clamp with my thumb on the grip. I understand the concerns over gross motor movement bump there's nothing fine or dexterous about clamping your mitt over the controls with a thumb under them. You actually grab more of the gun that way. I will admit that handling slide mounted controls on the 90 series roughly isn't comfortable and it'll make your hands sore since the levers are narrow compared to something like a 5906
>>
>>33174484
Still get boners from those P88s and part swapped Walther P99 variants
>>
>>33175388
So the AMU and National match Berettas and the guys that actually shot M9s a lot because they liked too since base life can be boring as fuck. ...ya know what, I don't feel like typing all the reasons you're retarded but let's say that generalizations are always shit when making points
>>
>>33176435
>The 4 years I spent in the military makes me a Gun Expertâ„¢
Fuck off, grunt.
>>
>>33175571
The 90s series has ambi safety/decockers....
>>
>>33175846
GunsAmerica (AKA NRA propaganda the magazine)

The new Tika looks awesome tho.
>>
File: 1487111855350.png (316KB, 558x721px) Image search: [Google]
1487111855350.png
316KB, 558x721px
>>33176835
That's literally not what he said, dumbass. You can still masturbate to your Glock without everyone else sharing your irrational hatred for the 92, sperglord.
>>
this thing is ugly and too little/too late

it's going to go like the 90-two
>>
>>33175237
>each of them do something better than the Beretta.
>hasn't handled APX
>declares APX to be inferior to other guns

It's a striker fired choice with a name behind it. If a Beretta fan wants a striker gun, now they can buy Beretta. If someone walks into a gunstore and wants a striker fired gun, now they can buy a Beretta. Beretta is a big name, their guns wont be overlooked.
>>
>>33168223
>Going full Walther
Never go full Walther
>>
File: Screenshot_20170302-213111_1.jpg (176KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170302-213111_1.jpg
176KB, 1920x1080px
These 3 words just drove that price of 550 to +1000 here in California...
Fortunately I'm getting stationed on the east coast within a year, can't wait to be able to buy whatever I want.
>>
>>33179909
APX won't even be eligible for Roster so the only way to get them is via gifts or people who move here with them or buying them from LEOs. That's what drives the price up.

The APX won't be rostered as "Not un-safe" since it can't microstamp because no gun can microstamp.
>>
>>33179949
That was implied in my post.
It will not pass the California "safety" test, so it won't be sold here except to LE.
Better start making blue friends.
I'll be out of here in about a year which gives me time to see the gun in action and watch how it holds up for a few months in the market before I'm even able to get one. Win
>>
>>33173112
>THE ENTIRE GUN IS SERRATIONS
the idea isn't bad and i like the look but nobody needs another glock clone
>>
>>33181932
I do...
>This one is a Beretta.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYRLV05KR_A

Seems interesting
>>
I don't understand why this gun gets bashed on looks.
Beretta set out to make a rugged striker-fired duty pistol specifically for LE/MIL... Looks pretty fucking rugged to me.
Also, tactitards
> but muh one handed manipulation
Well there you go, pick any part of the slide and any solid surface.
>>
>>33175461
holy shit that's cancer.
>>
>>33182914
I tend to dislike beretta in general but that was a pretty good sales pitch
>>
>>33184879
I don't dislike Beretta, but I'm no Berettafag either, still, I agree on the sales pitch.
>>
>>33175103
Fuck, I hate that forum.
>>
>>33168223
I wouldn't shoot a M9 for the life of me but that slide is beautiful. Frame sucks though.
>>
>>33185358
>I wouldn't shoot a M9 for the life of me

May I ask why?

Avoid meme answers please.
>>
>>33182914
>>33184879
>>33185331
I'm a Berettafag, and I loved the sales pitch.

Viva la Beretta
>>
>>33185358
Honest question, what do you not like about the frame?
>>
I'm not a beretta bro, I def prefer my SIG's - that said it's pretty sad that the APX wasn't ready in time for MHS
>>
>>33187173
Not him but I don't like the rear area from the beavertail on down to the upper palm - the rest is fine. The finger grooves look so minor as to not matter.

Also they could have had another rail slot for dat full pic look
>>
File: 1482724991231.jpg (36KB, 720x515px) Image search: [Google]
1482724991231.jpg
36KB, 720x515px
Oh sweet another polymer striker-fired glock 19-sized pistol
>>
So how much is this poly plan B abortion going to cost?
>>
>>33188085
>>
>>33187538
No! Glock 17 sized, get your facts straight!
>>
>>33187282
Hmmmm interesting. Too curved?
>>
File: pizzaz STFU.gif (1MB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
pizzaz STFU.gif
1MB, 500x200px
>>33168432
He asterisked the word for a reason, idiot.
>>
Oh boy, yet another generic polymer striker gun, i bet it's totally revolutionized the game with the few minor differences between it and a glock
>>
I actually had the chance to handle an APX.
I am not a fan of striker fired pistols but this one left me impressed.
The trigger is very good, better than any other striker fired I ever tried. The reset in particular is awesome.
The slide serrations are actually a great feature, you can use them to rack the slide one handed, they are great to do press checks and you can easily rack the slide even with sweaty hands.
Best part for me was the grip, damn that thing fits like a glove. The grip angle was just perfect. Everyone that was with me said the same thing: "Damn, it fits really nice in my hand".
The fact that you can change backstraps and even the whole frame is also cool
>>
>>33168223
>Beretta finally gets real and puts out a DOA poly pistol
>it's still an ugly, overdesigned piece of shit
Brava, Burrita
>>
>>33168432
People like you are the reason the Internet has gone to shit.
>>
>>33194763
>ugly
opinion
>overdesigned
opinion
>piece of shit
How do you arrive to this conclusion???
>>
>>33196614
Go to bed, Giuseppe. I'm sure there's a few nineties kids that will buy your Glock.
>>
>>33196626
I'm not even a Glockfag
>>
>>33196639
I never said you were, Giuseppe. Spend less time trying to design guns and spend more time learning English.
>>
>>33175378
Being in the military myself, I am well aware. That still does nothing for the new APX. Army will go to Sig P320, which means Marines will get the leftovers in a decade or so.
And for the agencies that already use and trust Berettas, I don't foresee all of them switching over to APX simply due to logistics and new training for a completely different system.
>>
File: owl1.jpg (107KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
owl1.jpg
107KB, 640x640px
>>33168432
What the fuck did you just call me
>>
>>33196654
I never said you called me one (you implied it)
I'll work on my English while you go work on your reading comprehension.
>>
>>33196705
I never implied it; I was belittling you, Giuseppe. It's night time for you and you need your sixteen hours.
>>
>>33196705
He's was calling you a Berettafag with an ugly Glock knockoff.

He's wrong though as the gun is dead sexy.
>>
File: gun.jpg (27KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
27KB, 400x388px
>beretta behind on orders m9a3
>beretta wasting R&D on overpriced assault riful
>beretta wasting R&D on shitty glocksized APX turd
>beretta not making "g" models standard in their 92/fs
>"G" model kits sold out everywhere
>not making MORE vertec frames available

BERETTA.... YOUR 92FS IS YOUR BEST GUN. MAKE WHAT PEOPLE WANT... NOT ANOTHER GLOCK
>>
>>33196970
pepe here is holding a 92fs inox with ALL stainless parts... These bring a premium because they are now made with shitty polymer coated parts
>>
>>33196970
The PX4 is superior to the 92, though. PX4 is lighter, requires less lube and has a switchable backstrap. The only advantage the 92 has is sexiness.
t. owner of both
>>
>>33197025
I have practical guns like my glock already... I WANT A SEXY GUN

2nd kinda cool d00de
>>
File: Fence.png (1MB, 976x576px) Image search: [Google]
Fence.png
1MB, 976x576px
>>33197038
I sympathize.
Despite shooting much better with the PX4, I still have the 92 for a reason
>>
>>33197044
>those Italian curves
>that unmistakable reliability
>that chunky grip and heavy weight
>smooth recoil unlike any other 9mm

Damn sexy gun
>>
>>33196880
1. Got it, thanks.
2. Agreed.
>>
>>33168223
scissor trigger safeties are a meme that will hopefully go away one day.
>>
File: 1437795441751.jpg (33KB, 478x319px) Image search: [Google]
1437795441751.jpg
33KB, 478x319px
>>33187173
squared corner triggerguard to snag on stuff
>>
>>33197044
>IT15
What did he mean by this? WC mark?
>>
>>33197241
Just like the parting of the red sea and the development of your brain, that is yet another thing that has never ever happened
>>
>>33196970
This desu, Beretta has an ego problem right now where they still think they're a serious competitor. Ever since they got the Army contract they've been coasting, they have no business trying to be competitive until they get their shit straight. They need a bossboi to come in, knock some heads, set a directive to focus on the 92 and PX4 fanbase and give them whatever they want while R&D takes the time to actually have a good idea.
>>
File: fbe.png (340KB, 494x627px) Image search: [Google]
fbe.png
340KB, 494x627px
>>33200000
UWAH
>>
>>33200015
o baby I just made reality
>>
>>33168223
$5 says the tripfag "berettafish" will pick one up.
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.