[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cops on gun task force charged with theft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3050.jpg (23KB, 307x173px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3050.jpg
23KB, 307x173px
Seven Baltimore police officers -- members of the department's Gun Trace Task Force -- were accused Wednesday in a federal racketeering indictment of robbing people, claiming fraudulent overtime and filing false affidavits.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/01/us/baltimore-police-officers-racketeering-charges/index.html

Well aint this a fimiliar story what the fuck is with atf like agencies having issues like this. The power seems to go to their fucking brains
>>
>>33166335
>several of the officers stopped a maintenance supervisor at a nursing home and stole $1,500 that he was planning to use to pay his rent
It's called "civil asset forfeiture." Totally legal.

>Two were heard on a phone call boasting about committing overtime fraud for "a whole year" and making "at least $8,000 to $10,000 a month," according to the indictment.
Here they dun goofed. Stealing from "civilians" is fine, but stealing from the police department is a big no-no.
>>
>>33166335

>Those mugshots

Really gets the ol' almonds activated.

Really gets the noggin' joggin'.
>>
Need more diversity in our police forces

Let me guess, the blacks did all the actual bad stuff and the whitey will get the worst prison sentence
>>
>>33167985
whitey was obviously the brains of the operation
>>
>Baltimore PD

is literally anyone surprised
>>
>>33167212

THIS 1500 WHOLE DOLLARS

that sort of money can only come from drug money
>>
>>33166335
Baltimore is one naughty little city
>>
>>33166335
>niggers are people

No.
>>
>>33167212
((("civil asset forfeiture"))) is only legal if the seizure is not contested. IF it is contested, and the contestant wins, then it's illegal as any theft.
>>
>>33166335
>72% are blacks
why it didn't surprise
>>
>>33166335
>black people steal guns, rob people, and defraud their employer
this is news?
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/114924707
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.