[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rails

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: rifle_rails.jpg (61KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
rifle_rails.jpg
61KB, 700x500px
Is there a bigger cancer in firearms design?

It used to be that designers actually put thought into how a gun would be used and gave it integrated features so that it accomplish the envisaged role for it. Now, they just make a generic gun and then leave specializing it up the end user and a million accessories manufactures, most of whom put out extremely low quality products.

Today guns can do just about anything, but are mediocre are at.
>>
>>33163417
>rails make a gun mediocre

kek
>>
>>33163417
>(you)
>>
>>33163450
They've never made a single gun good.
>>
File: 1462642880159.jpg (519KB, 1267x1266px)
1462642880159.jpg
519KB, 1267x1266px
>>33163417
Fudds like you are worse, and keymod.
Well keymod can look cool, so just fags like you OP, stop sucking so many cocks
>>
File: 1278003574738.png (84KB, 500x500px)
1278003574738.png
84KB, 500x500px
>>33163417
>leave specializing it up the end user
How awful
>makes a gun mediocre
There are plenty of criticisms to full rails, but these aren't good ones.
>>
>>33163462
>Now, they just make a generic gun and then leave specializing it up the end user and a million accessories manufactures, most of whom put out extremely low quality products.

I like how you blame rails for this and not the consumer. Consumers want to be able to customize their own guns. The market responded to that demand.
>>
>>33163482
>implying rails that serve both as a hand-guard, and as a modular system for attaching things isn't an improvement
>>
>>33163486
Think of all the shelves you can stock on that Glock...
>>
>>33163494

tl;dr man barbie is still gay as fuck.
>>
I will say that I hate quad-rails.
They are ugly and uncomfortable as hell to handle.
I love rails because options but all most civilians are ever gonna mount is some type of sites and or optic and maybe maybe a bi-pod.
You cant possibly make use of a full length quad rail without looking like a mall ninja.

/yeah well that just my opinion man!
>>
>>33163527
>uncomfortable as hell to handle

Lift some weights, baby-hands.
>>
>>33163554
That reply is imbecilic at best.

Uncomfortable is not the same as heavy or too big. The things are like handling a cheese grater.
>>
>>33163588
>like handling a cheese grater.
What is a callous, baby-hands?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.