[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

M-76

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1024px-Zastava-M76-Full.jpg (42KB, 1024x392px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Zastava-M76-Full.jpg
42KB, 1024x392px
Has anyone ever shot or handled one of these? Remember seeing them in a magazine years ago and always wondered if they were worth a shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zastava_M76
>>
I've shot one before, they're OK. I prefer my .308 Saiga though.

Pic semi-related, my setup is similar to this one.
>>
>>33161855
I have, they're alright. DESU nothing that really sets it apart from other Yugoslavian or Soviet weapons.
>>
>>33161855
They're pretty neat, in that they're a 8mm Mauser or 30-06 AK. You don't see that in anywhere else (the Saiga 100 notwithstanding). But that's all it really is, a big AK.
>>
>>33161855
>bayonet for a sniper rifle
bretty prutal
>>
>>33161957
>>33161921
I know they aren't terribly accurate but what's the grouping like at 100yds? How much was it by the way?
>>
>>33161855
It's neat in that it's an 8x57 chambered DMR using an AK action.
>>
>>33162042
http://www.snipercentral.com/yugoslavia-m-76/
>>
>>33161855
get a PSL
>>
It's "I want an SVD but I already have this K98k and enough ammo to establish a Fourth Reich." the gun.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 400x300px
>>33162135
>>
>>33162042
I think I was getting 2 MOA on the one I shot. Can't remember though. They're about $1600.
>>
>>33162135

That honor used to go to the Hakim. I still have a metric shit-ton of surplus 8mm. Kinda wish I'd kept it now that they're fairly rare and expensive.
>>
>>33162135
This. I stocked up on Yugo surplus when it was about 12cpr
>>
>>33162042
You know, I only shot a few rounds out at around 30 yards and the scope wasn't cleaned or zeroed. I shot it at a range mainly to just say I've shot one, which came as a surprise to the guys working there as they had never had anyone ask to fire that rifle by name before me. That being said, it felt like a fairly solid rifle and was accurate to boot.
>>
>>33162304
damn now I want one
>>
>>33162085
I'd get both. Both are going to be a treat to fire.
I feel like the m76 would be heavier than the psl based on look, but as long as it's not a lot heavier, it'll be fine.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.