[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i acquire his body of knowledge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 13

File: W58yc6ra.jpg (24KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
W58yc6ra.jpg
24KB, 400x388px
how do i acquire his body of knowledge
>>
>>33161807
the dokument is a good start
>>
>>33161807
i don't mind him changing side i would do he sam just to survive but he's the biggest pussy in existence
>>
>>33162073

He prob do better than you do in that world.

I'll leave you a quote by him

"The key to survival is allowing oneself to be shaped by the assigned environment. In doing so, a broad range of capabilities are acquired, allowing one to flip the script and use said capabilities to shape said environment for maximum longevity. I'm saying I'm in the process of said stage two. I've changed, adapted… I'm a survivor."
>>
>>33161807
start reading science books.

>>33162073
i dont think he is changing sides, he really doesnt have a choice to help negan at the moment.

Spoiler/ him and the latin chick who used to fuck red will hook up.
>>
>>33162302
its ok if you actually want to cover something, fool your foe's
but he's all bark no bite
>>
>watching TWD in 2017
Every new season I try to watch it and it's just pure pandering/drama/cringe. I watched religiously until season 5 and then stopped.
>>
>>33162407
new new season is the best one since the first, actually happen something and have pretty strong new characters
>>
>>331623862
What are you talking about, he does plenty of biting. His character is slowly developing but he will find his courage within a season or 2.

>>33162407
>pandering/drama/cringe
pandering to what?
Drama? its not a fucking comedy.
cringe is something autist say.
>>
>>33162500
>A show about zombies and the zombies aren't even a real threat anymore

This show should have died a while ago. I get the whole dynamic of rebuilding after the apocalypse is kind of interesting but it literally is a violent soap opera with zombies sprinkled in on occasion to remind the viewer this show was originally about said zombies.

That said, I will probably see it through and Eugene is a pretty decent character.
>>
>>33162544
Why would they be if you have a settlement with proper defenses? They've had plenty of time to get used to combatting zombies.
>>
>>33162597
Right, I forgot they just mow down a couple hundred zombies now with a fucking steel wire. Because you know, training. And then they just briskly walk to their cars and leave.
>>
>>33162544
>literally is a violent soap opera
have you ever watched soap operas? Do you even know what a soap opera is?

The dynamic is that zombies arent much of a threat in the first place, they were slow and rotting. The zombies are a fucking plot device meant to push the story along or to add a little spice in a dry episode. I mean shit what do you expect? them to just live on the road alomst dying every episode? that shit would get old quick. It works for zombies movies because its a relatively short story but you could never keep it up. The last 5 seasons has been this
>find a place to live
>oh humans are asshole
>we forgot about the zombies and now they are fucking are shit.
>time to move
now that they have Alexandrian zombies are an obstacle and an excuse to move characters around in locations. Like...
>oh here we are on a bridge looking for supplies
>oh no zombies
>falls off bridge
>floats down river
>finds a secluded settlement of just women that will inevitably help defeat negan.

its a easy and believe able plot tool.
>>
>>33162633
>oh no, zombies arent unstoppable forces that cant be touch like max brooks says.
>oh no, a show about the dead rising isnt that realistic.
>>
>>33162633
>Slow sacks of weak meat are formidable foes for trained and armed humans with multi ton death machines
>>
>>33162362
>start reading science books.

What? That guys is just a (goo) athologival liar and coward. He knows the human genome project only from an article he read in NG. The ugly Negan wife probably knows more about it than him.....
>>
>>33162633
>Right, I forgot they just mow down a couple hundred zombies now with a fucking steel wire.

Incidentally, I was hoping they'd set up a steel wire trap for the saviours between two trees for a long time. Would have killed at least the bikers without an RPG or a single round wasted. set up properly, it would shred a truck too....
>>
>>33162407
>I watched religiously until season 5 and then stopped.
Season 5 is when I started watching.
>>
>>33162707
really? are you fucking special?

The dude literally proves he has worth because he can.
>fix shit
>make bullets
>make bombs
>work on cars
and a bunch of other shit, you learn all that shit from books.
>science books
>mechanic books
>physics books
he literally states in the last episode that he knew all that shit because he just read alot of books and has decent memory.
>>
>>33162740
If you take any DIY weapons manuals and the anarchists cookbook you'd basically have all he really knows. Not saying that isn't useful, but it isn't that hard to learn. And If Eugene actually read instruction guides for weapons he should have set up mines all around Ricks land and Negan would have never gotten in.
>>
>>33162407
Shane carried the first 2 seasons. The Governor carried 3-4. After that it turned to shit. I didn't like the Negan arc in the comics and I hate it even more in the show. They need to break away from the comic. The first season was how it should be. Moving from location to location scavenging with zombies being the main threat. Hell, even season was was great. I loved the farm arc and the small showdown with the other group but in the end, it was the zombies that destroyed everything. I would have also loved to see more episodes like the one with Morgan where he boobie trapped the whole town.
>>
>>33162740
>make bullets
9mm that have penetration of less than 1 inch in hickory? gee, thanks.
>>
>>33162838
>They need to break away from the comic.
they have. the skinwalkers are completely different in the show.
>>
>>33162860
Hey, lucille is a hefty lady
>>
>>33161813
if you can find a stable source.
>>
>>33162740
Eugene ain't the bravest guy ever but he has done the following:
Fooled a hardened group of survivors into believing he was part of a group working on a cure for the zombies.
Killed a bunch of zombies with a big fire hose.
Carried Tara to safety through a building of zombies, capping a few on the way.
Diverted attention by biting Dwight in the dick before an ambush.
Would have shot Nicholas except he let him get too close to draw his gun.Oops.
Now is probably playing the same game with the Saviors that he did with Rick's group, maybe biding time for circumstances to change. We'll see.

He's a decent character, given the show he's in.
>>
>>33161807

Become a liberal.
>>
File: 1482262435780s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1482262435780s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>33165624
Wat
>>
>>33161807
OP the only way to acquire said knowledge is to grow the mullet of wisdom.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>33165918
Praise be the mullet.
>>
>>33165926
This is my mullet. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My mullet is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my mullet is useless. Without my mullet, I am useless. I must grow my mullet true. I must brush straighter than my enemy, who is trying to outmullet me. I must outgrow him before he outgrows me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my mullet and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.
>>
>LOL mage me a bulled vor my Beredda bisdol using a biece ov brass from de 50 AE cardridge
>spurdo.jpg
>>
File: 854x480_650811.jpg (62KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
854x480_650811.jpg
62KB, 854x480px
That's Reid Henrichs of Valor Ridge
>>
File: 1447111264437.jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1447111264437.jpg
15KB, 225x225px
>>33166903
fuck me that got me lol
>>
>>33162407

The forced interracial is very cringe.

Rick spends a year working a chick to fuck once then she dies, he's instantly over her she fucks Mishone out of nowhere. Yeah okay. A good ol' boy country sheriff from Georgia is drilling for oil. That's more unbelievable than the zombies.
>>
>>33167797
>A good ol' boy country sheriff from Georgia is drilling for oil.
literally, 2nd episode rick makes a point stating race doesnt matter. guess what, not everyone in the south is racist.
>>
>>33161807
So is fucking Rick dead yet, because he should be by now or did they abandon any attempt to keep in line with the comics.
>>
>>33168297
no, they are at that point in the show yet.

they are keeping a similar pace as the comic but change a few things, like kill other characters off sooner or later and how they kill them. They also kind of gloss over certain things like the wolves.
>>
>>33162938
4 u
>>
File: jadis-walking-dead.jpg (39KB, 768x433px) Image search: [Google]
jadis-walking-dead.jpg
39KB, 768x433px
>>33162441

>pretty strong new characters

And then there's this fucking cunt....
>>
>>33161807
Last week's episode was surprisingly good.
>>
>>33168175

You're proving me right by adding to the evidence that the show is sjw forced anti racist propaganda.

How many Jews are involved in the production of the show and the staff of AMC?
>>
>>33162974
I have it on a hard drive :)
>>
>>33162880
Care to elaborate?

I'm tempted to ditch the show and read the comics if they're any better, but there's a glimmer of hope for the next season now that it looks like Rick's finally got his balls back.
>>
>>33168850
If it's SJW then why did Merle, a fucking klan member for all we know, get a heroic redemption arc?
>>
>>33168850
I don't think it's as bad as you think, in fact I don't think there's any Jewish characters in the show, and I don't recall any Jewish jokes. There's quite a few interracial relationships though.

>SPOILER ALERT

Rick&Michonne (White and black)
Abraham and those two chicks (White with what I assume to be Latina and black)
Glenn and Maggie (Asian and white)

Though to be fair, they recently killed Abraham and Glenn, so their interracial capabilities have been neutralized... fucking sucks though. They were DAMN good characters. DAMN fucking good. Glenn more than Abraham, but Abraham had some truly epic dialogue. Too bad he didn't seem to knock up any chicks so he could pass on his badass genes. At least Glenn's knocked up Maggie.
>>
>>33170328
Glenn was the fucking GOAT. went from a scared beta sneaky fucker into a complete fucking G
>>
>>33170353
I wouldn't consider 'G' to be a compliment on anybody, but yes, Glenn was truly legendary. Even when he had his fucking head caved in and an eyeball protruding from a socket, he still told Maggie he'll find her, no doubt meaning in the afterlife. As admittedly cool a character as Negan is, he simply has to die. There's no alternative; he MUST die, BADLY.

God damn, that fucking song that they made Darryl listen to over and over and fucking over. "On easy street", talking about some fucking girl, no doubt a ditzy little blonde overly-make-up'd glitter princess bullshit. Gotta admit though, it was fucking hilarious when Eugene played the song and started bobbing his head to it. He might potentially be a genius, but he's also so fucking ignorant it's not even funny. He's like a man-child, I swear he's autistic to some degree, but I have to admit that I like the way he talks. It's almost like an American version of trying to sound well-read and dignified like the British seem to often manage without any trouble at all, but he still sounds kind of derpy.

Seriously though, if they ever kill Darryl (who was actually a character they invented for the show; wasn't in the comics or whatever), they will have Hell to pay. NOBODY in that show is as awesome as Darryl. I love Glenn to pieces, but not even Glenn can compare to him. I consider him a 2nd, a close 2nd even, but Darryl is truly legendary. Survivalist personified; he's not even above eating fucking worms. At first I think he was just going to be a redneck, but the character has developed so well. My favourite episode, I think, is still 'Still' where he gets drunk with Beth, who was also a pretty cool character in her own right. Such a beautiful singer... and just beautiful in general.
>>
>>33162407
this
>>
>>33162880
You mean the whisperers? They haven't gotten there yet.
>>
>>33162860
I thought it was a 45acp
>>
>>33170434
All Daryl ever does anymore is mope around and continue to not wash his hair. He's been garbage for a few seasons now. Shoulda been him to get the bat instead of Glenn and Abe
>>
>>33170844
This
>>
This new season has been complete garbage, fucking dogshit.
>>
>>33170610
yes
>>33170645
army issue M9 in 45? no.
>>
They cover themselves with zombie blood and are immediately undetectable to the zombie hoards. The show is like 6 fucking seasons deep at this point. I don't know how anyone can watch such a deeply flawed show. The writers just get away with shit like that because the audience is so fucking daft and ready to consume whatever gory soap opera bullshit they come up with next. The casting has also been terrible from the start. Then you have Chris Hardwick pop up immediately after it ends. "Hey guys I know that was crazy we all need to calm down, we're going to get through this together I promise, I'm having suicidal thoughts too, I know but just sit here with me for another hour because you're a total slave to this melodramatic bullshit."

Why am I being subjected to a fucking WD thread on /k? This shit is way too triggering for me.
>>
>>33171464
it's the same as the alien invaders show the colony running atm. it's not about zombies or aliens, those are just plot devices to examine what people will do under duress. it's about people, what will people o to people, nothing else. and they are fucking spot on when it comes to that.
>>
>>33171046
>This show is garbage, fucking dogshit.
FTFY

I can't believe people watch this
>>
>>33171355
When she pulled the gun off the Walker I thought it looked like a 1911.
It may be a Beretta, but to my knowledge the Army didn't issue two tone M9 pistols with wood grips.
>>
>>33170645
9mm and .45 ACP have similar penetrative capabilities when you compare apples to apples. Velocity isn't the end-all be-all of penetration, after all, 7.62x39 has better penetration than 5.56 and I'm pretty sure it also penetrates better than 7N10 5.45, which penetrates better than either M193 or M855 5.56.

>>33170844
>>33170939
He's a survivalist, he'd be more at home living on his own than living with others. He doesn't need to talk much, but when he does talk it's usually something worth saying. He's one of the strongest parts of the group, easily the best guy for a solo mission, an expert tracker who's skills in tracking have been handy several times in recent seasons, and he's fiercely loyal. I don't care if he's a bloody mute; that there is a damn useful character.

But as it happens, his personality appeals to me. His character development appeals to me. The way he was connected with that asshole Meryl before but is now on his own and much better for it appeals to me. I think he'd have eventually gotten in a relationship with Beth if she'd have stayed alive, and in spite of the age difference I think it'd be very sweet and interesting if he got in a relationship with Carole. Whether it's sexual or not, he clearly loves her.

If you don't like him, and you think he's useless, that's fine. As for me, he's my favourite character, and has been such for years now.
>>
>>33170328
He certainly had some funny dialogue.

>To Glenn about Maggie being pregnant
When you were pouring the Bisquick...were you trying to make pancakes?"
>>
>>33171724
>Velocity isn't the end-all be-all of penetration, after all, 7.62x39 has better penetration than 5.56 and I'm pretty sure it also penetrates better than 7N10 5.45, which penetrates better than either M193 or M855 5.56.

Nope. It depends on the medium that's to be penetrated. 76239 is better against cinder blocks but 55645 is better against steel. it all depends on weight, bullet construction, velocity, materials etc. - the above statement is a general truism but if you want to make a statement about bullet penetration you need to test it specifically. 9 or 45 doesn't matter, even a 22short would have gone through that bat.
>>
>>33171724
everybody with log hair in that show is trash. Koral being the lead in trashyness obviously. Also, I want somebody to redneck deer skin Jesus limb by limb.
>>
>>33171647
Has the same character development as a soap opera. None of the characters are even remotely believable, and that figures because it's based off a fucking comic. Again, the only character that has seen anything resembling an arc is Rick. Everyone else is in the same hole they've always been in. That's because the show roots them in these terribly flat archetypes, then feeds them shit dialogue as well.

It also doesn't help that most series shouldn't go much further than 3 seasons. Most of the original plot has been stretched as thin as it possibly can at that point. I don't think most of the fans would even disagree with me on that. They've done just about everything they can in this world, and the main crew always fucks shit up just the same. They don't like how someone else is managing to live after the apocalypse, so they come in and fuck it up. So repetitive and unnecessary.
>>
>>33172074
I don't find anything outlandishly unbelievable in the show, other than the immortal Zombie heads that keep on biting without a body attached just as long as the brainstem is intact.

They have done very little so far. In fact, considering they have been at it for 5 years or maybe longer, their fighting is lacking. Severely.

Remember the steel cable between cars scene? I was hoping for a long time they'd set up such a trap for the saviours, made right, it could not only cut down the bikers among them but could also cause fatalities among the car passengers.
>>
>>33170434
t.soccermom
>>
>>33171902
Yeah, I had to call bullshit on that as well. I mean, it basically just BARELY got into the bat enough to remain in position. Like a 9mm version of a strong BB gun.

>>33171938
I don't understand a large portion of that comment. Koral=Carl, I assume. As for Jesus, I think he's pretty cool, even though they're sort of making him into a ninja Jesus. Surely they won't let the joke go to waste if he ends up dying and turning; Jesus rose from the dead!
>>
>>33172181
>Not a female
>Not a parent
>Doesn't like soccer/football
>Isn't a feminist
>Isn't a huge fucking cunt/whore
Wut?
>>
>>33172233
Your post sounds incredibly similar to what soccer moms in love with TWD write on normiebook.
>If Darryl dies we riot!
your post
>Seriously though, if they ever kill Darryl (who was actually a character they invented for the show; wasn't in the comics or whatever), they will have Hell to pay
Post tits or gtfo Tammie
>>
File: GUNHK0004-1L.jpg (295KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
GUNHK0004-1L.jpg
295KB, 800x531px
>>33171716
Maybe somebody in props developed competency and slipped in a Samurai Edge for shits and grins.
>>
>>33168654
she is so god damn stupid
>>
File: IMG_1588.jpg (46KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1588.jpg
46KB, 480x319px
>>33172280
>Law Enforcement Use Only
SHALL
>>
File: TWD-S7E8-Rosita-shoots-Negan.jpg (88KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
TWD-S7E8-Rosita-shoots-Negan.jpg
88KB, 600x337px
>>33172280
>>
>>33172690
>kickass operator army bitch kicking ass and taking names
>miss Mega from 5 yards

I am beginning to suspect patriarchy may be real, usually it's a woman's fault when shit goes awry in TwD.
>>
>>33172725
What got on my nerves, is how in the hell can Negan identify a reload by a spent casing?
>>
Finishing high school would be a good start.
>>
>>33172725

She didnt miss for shit.

Neger's bat is plot armor.
>>
>>33172956
So the 50 austism express case turned into a 9memeter wasn't a problem for you?
>>
File: Beretta92FSCustom.jpg (210KB, 803x532px) Image search: [Google]
Beretta92FSCustom.jpg
210KB, 803x532px
>>33172690
According to IMFDB, it's not far off a Samurai Edge. Rosita apparently acquires a Beretta 92FS reverse two-tone custom with wood grips earlier in that season.
>>
>>33172956
>What got on my nerves, is how in the hell can Negan identify a reload by a spent casing?

He adressed the "crimp" too.
>>
Suck a thousand dicks consecutively.
>>
>>33168879

Care to share? Please?
>>
>>33161807
Nice /tv/ thread.
>>
>>33162386
Pretty sure he bit off a giys dick once
>>
File: FsN_zpsc999b414.jpg (194KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FsN_zpsc999b414.jpg
194KB, 1024x768px
>>33173040
I love the HK USP45 with the Osprey suppressor Rick uses when trying to rescue the loli from the hospital, also he has it when they butcher the cannibals earlier...When did he lose it?

Still waiting for pic related to make an appearance.
Really wish he'd use it more...but with two hands...and not angled down at 45 degrees.
>>
>>33170434
>muh Darryl
Woman detected.
>>
>>33172725
>>33172690
>>33173011
Neegan's plot armor is annoying the fuck out of me.
>Rick and Neegan in the RV
>Rick goes banzai with the axe but then pussies out when Neegan grabs his AR
Okay, I guess I kinda get that one...

>Carl stows away in a collection truck with the intent to assassinate Neegan
>Mercilessly slays a lackey and holds Neegan and numerous other lackeys at gunpoint
>Doesn't follow through and instead ends up getting tackled and captured like a retard

And then that shit with Rosita. Nevermind dozens of other opportunities for all kinds of characters to berzerker-rush Neegan with a reasonable chance of success. There's no fucking way a man like Neegan would still be alive operating the way he does. He's way too reckless. At least the Governor kept his guard up.
>>
>>33173014
You're right.
I kind of thought a 9mm casing would have been easy enough to recover given the amount of shooting they do.
>>
>>33170328
It's a shame to see Carol get turned into such an anti-violence uninvolved bitch though, watching her wreck the cannibals Rambo style and slaughter the random Saviors she encountered was always fun.

>>33173881
Negan's a fucking comic book character, because surprise surprise, TWD is based on a comic.

I actually really enjoy his character, but the plot armor they throw around him is just plain stupid, and I find it hard to believe a man like him would put himself in those situations in the first place.
>>
File: 1488160595851.gif (2MB, 372x262px) Image search: [Google]
1488160595851.gif
2MB, 372x262px
>>33168654

this shit is unacceptable
this isnt fucking mad max thunderdome ffs
I hope writers shall be flogged for this
>>
>>33161813
>>33162974
>>33168879
>>33173358

3rd wheel, but i'm also interested. Any torrent i can trust?
>>
>>33173946
Murder is not easy, anon. It's not even an easy thing to point a firearm at someone, or have a firearm pointed at you.
>>
>>33174040
I recognize that gif from BP... Game over, man...
>>
File: GW262H213.jpg (13KB, 262x213px) Image search: [Google]
GW262H213.jpg
13KB, 262x213px
>>33173881
>a man like Neegan
He looks like an auschwitz inmate in 1945 and rocks his hip out like a karl lagerfeld model. wtf is up with that? who is actually scared of that guy? seeing him, all I can think of is the cancer ridden dead man from Grey's anatomy....
>>
>>33173928
I wonder what would happen if you filled a 9mm top to bottom with ground down match heads....
>>
>>33161807
is this John Travolta's son?
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.