[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paul Harrell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: paul-harrell-640x409.png (622KB, 640x409px) Image search: [Google]
paul-harrell-640x409.png
622KB, 640x409px
I never see this guy mentioned on /k/. Is there a reason for that? I find his videos enjoyable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfGKUg9yCBU
>>
>>33159898
first 15 seconds...

>muh service
>muh weaver
>>
>>33159926
That all you cared to watch?
>>
>>33159936
I'm an oldfag who's pretty much seen all there is to see in the gun world.

Now with the internet I can couple a short attention span with the entirety of human knowledge at my fingertips. You got a few secs to grab me or I'm on to the next thing.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
>>
>>33159973
Fair enough. I usually try to give everything a fair shake of the stick the first time I watch something.
>>
>>33160021
It might have helped if you'd picked a topic besides methods of concealed carry. After 21 years of CCW I have tried most and read about all the rest for longer than many /k/ bros have been alive.
>>
>>33160070
I liked this one pretty well. He put a smith and wesson snub nose with a shrouded hammer in his gym shorts then shot though them.
>>
>>33159926
>weaver stance

and whats wrong with that, you fucking nogunz memeing fuck?
>>
>>33160081
Nothing if you came up in the 80s-90s and though Jeff Cooper was Atilla the Hun reincarnated. If you can make hits with your feet idgaf but you look retarded. You ever watch someone transition to their off had in weaver? Retarded.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.