[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stories and Feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: e2b.jpg (33KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
e2b.jpg
33KB, 428x500px
>Break hand in August and hand still isnt healed
>Put cat to sleep in October
>Uncle dies suddenly 2 days before christmas
>Put dog to sleep back in January
>Just put my other dog to sleep last night
Fuck /k my life is going down shitter fast the only thing i have to look forward to is getting a gun for my birthday next month but my parents are having second thoughts because ive been depressed
What do i do /k?
>>
>>33159692
>sad because animals die.
Dude they are animals. Get the fuck over it. Yeah it was gun while it lasted but its over now. Sorry about your uncle though anon. You are gucci. Just relax, spend some time outside.
>>
>>33159692
Had to put down a dog on Christmas eve this year cause she couldn't get up or eat anymore. Before that, a week before Thanksgiving my uncle was hit by a drunk driver and was killed. We know who did it and there was not sufficient evidence to charge him so I get to drive by his house when I go to work every day thinking of my uncle while that cock suck is in bed with his wife and having breakfast with his kids. Right agree my uncle died and before I had to put down my dog, our family barn that was built in 1972 that housed all our hay for the year for out animals and all our farm equipment burnt down to the ground and left us with nothing. Things get better it just takes time. I shoot every other week. I stopped drinking too. Always got too depressed.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1448390631918.jpg (18KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448390631918.jpg
18KB, 540x405px
>>33160068
>not being sad when you lose your battle buddy
fuck off m8
>>
>Marriage falls apart in October
>Spiral into depression
>Lose Job in January half due to no work half due to depression
>Wife uses me as fuck toy and plays with my emotions
>Purposely drain savings on funs so the wife cant get anything.
>Start to love my funs as more than investments
>Drink too much one night
>Stick 1911 in my mouth
>Pull trigger
>Weird grip angle keeps grip safety from engaging
>Too much of a pussy to try again
>tfw your funs love you so much they refuse to function
>tfw you have no money to feed them
>>
>>33159692
I'll try again...
Summoning bags the komrade kid anon.
I've been summoning you for almost four years.

One day I'll have your story.

Also, my favorite LGS just shut down and I'm left with nothing but morons and big box stores.
It's been going strong for twenty years and just up and dies.

And my condolences for your /k/orgi, man. He's in a better place now.
>>
>>33160506
Damn anon

Well unless you're hanging because of kids...
>>
>>33160701

It was over on the 27th. Thank God.
>>
>>33160506
Yet people will still defend grip safeties
>>
>>33160068
Fuck you dude
>>
File: zzzzmisc~82.jpg (79KB, 556x544px) Image search: [Google]
zzzzmisc~82.jpg
79KB, 556x544px
>>33160772
Fuck dude
>>
Sorry for your loss anon. Keep hanging in there, we're here for you. Maybe instead of a gun get a new battle buddy for your birthday? Might help ease a little bit of the pain. Also definitely change the route you drive to work if at all possible. Just divert by a block even if it adds a little time to your trip.
>>
>>33160068
>Dude they are animals. Get the fuck over it.
>it was gun while it lasted
Anon, you're a dumb-dumb.
>>
Tell your folks:
1. You wanted the gun before you were depressed.
2.Your depression is from external hardships.
3. You'll be a lot less depressed with a hobby.

It will not be your last gun.
>>
>>33160183
uncle gets killed by drunk driver.

when you do it, don't get caught. plan ahead and make several different contingencies.
>>
>>33160744
"Sell" all your guns before your wife can get them
>>
>>33160068
You're a salty cunt.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.