[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suspicious deaths linked to pro gun advocacy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 10

So I recently remember about FPSRussia and looked him up.. a couple hours later I find myself reading about Keith Ratliff - his business partner and weapon acquirer who was found dead with a bullet in the back of his head in his own office. (it could be important to mention that he used to get tannerite for the videos and after his death there was an ATF raid and FPSRussia no longer uses tannerite...)

>http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/11/us/keith-ratliff-gun-enthusiast-of-fpsrussia-is-shot-to-death.html

Supposedly a few days later a rifle manufacturer is also killed in a suspicious car crash - his last facebook post was about school shooters and how many of them are on psych meds (suggesting there could be a link between them and that gun laws are wrongly blamed)

>http://www.infowars.com/prominent-rifle-manufacturer-killed-in-mysterious-car-crash-days-after-posting-psych-drug-link-to-school-shooters/

This article (I know it's not exactly the most unbiased and trustworthy but it seems to have some legitimacy) claims there's a whole list of people that will/have been secretly assassinated by the government, and supposedly these 2 could have been on that.

I know these are only 2 old cases but i'm sure this is just a slice of a big shady pie. What are your opinions? Do you think there is a conspiracy against pro-gun people and 2nd amendment that actually involves assassinations on US soil? I feel like there is because I've never heard so many people with anti-gun opinions before, and the number is just growing in my country. I think there could be a massive conspiracy against gun ownership and it involves a lot of psy-ops and informational tactics that are carried out through the media and internet, but I never thought it would go to the point of killing off the opposition.

I'm not an american so feel free to call me a retard who has no clue of what he's on about, because that's true, but it's why I came here to discuss it with people that might know a lot more.
>>
>>33159503
Retard.
>>
>>33159503
Why would they want to kill FPS Russia's friend?
>>
>>33159510
Thanks. Any specific reasons why? I'm all for free education.
>>
Was anything taken from FPSRussia manager's place? The reports said he had access to guns and I thought robbery at first, but just shooting him and taking nothing is extremely suspicious.

Involved with any activism?
>>
>>33159503
>Supposedly a few days later a rifle manufacturer is also killed in a suspicious car crash
It wasn't suspicious. John Noveske was a fucking moron. He was voted "most likely to get drunk and flip an FJ" back in high school.
>>
>>33159528
Well he was a gun super enthusiast I guess you could say, made firearms, knew how to get a lot of weaponry and explosive ingredients (for the tannerite) and so was probably in contact with a lot of other gun enthusiasts, dealers, manufacturers etc.

Can't find anything about him involved with activism but IMO the FPSRussia channel in itself could be counted as pro gun 'activism', in a passive sense considering that the entire channel was about guns and it was an extremely popular channel with the ability to influence a lot of people toward pro-gun views.

This seems to be his twitter and he obviously had a few 'politically incorrect' opinions involving gun laws

>https://twitter.com/keithratliff?lang=en
>>
>>33159545
Fair enough, his death could be completely accidental, but it could also not be, and that's what i'm interested in finding out more about.

Car crashes are probably one of the top ways to assassinate people (Princess Diana anyone) and they can always be called 'accidents' and blamed on human error.

I call it suspicious due to the timing of his death but then again he supposedly wasn't wearing a seatbelt and he shoots with no eye protection, so maybe he was just was a risk taker who lost against chance that day
>>
>>33159503

First off

>linking infowars unironically

Regardless there were some odd deaths in the firearms community around that time. I've always had a suspicion that Keith was offed by someone due to the nature of how he died, but I don't believe the government had much to do with it as we saw with stuff like operation gun runner, and a few other pet projects of the justice department around that time, the feds were anything but subtle.

Regardless we know there are conspiricies against public owenership of firearms, it's been a docket item on the UN's public agenda since at least the 90s, and people like Nancy Pelosi and Hillary are unrepentant in their belief that the citizenry should be disarmed and are on public record.

It's not really a vast conspiracy when they're public about their intents. Granted at this point in time, disarmament is an impossibility due to the volume of firearms and pure mistrust that the US government has sown, and people on the left have suddenly taken up shooting as a hobby out of fear for donald trump (which I have no issue with, fear is a great motivator, even if it is misplaced, and I've actually used this as a great teaching tool to a couple acquaintances regarding firearms ownership and beat the rules of being a responsible owner into them)
>>
>>33159517
He doesn't have any reason why. He says retard for the sake of it. He is the embodiment of autism anon. I'm not too partial to this theory of yours but at the same time I'm not ready to just discount it.
>>
>>33159622
How is a drunk guy not wearing a seatbelt and flipping this car a suspicious death?
>>
>>33159679
Because Alex Jones will use any tragedy to get his marks to pay him more money.
>>
>>33159662
lefties owning guns isn't going to magically turn them into right wing thinking people
Or make darkies not hate whitey
>>
I've always been curious what happened to the business partner, my understanding is its still unsolved.
>>
>>33160193
>tragedy
Nah, good riddance to that faggot.
>>
>>33159503
Only two data points. While Ratcliff's death was certainly atypical it can certainly be explained away by the likely possibility that the killer was motivated by personal reasons. Also, while it's true that car crashes have been seemingly used to kill people involved in "conspiracy theories"(see Dutroux affair), until the bodies start piling up it's most likely that Noveske was just a drunk who died in a wreck.
>>
>>33159503
If they were knocking off pro-gun youtubers, why would they kill somebody behind the scenes of a not so serious channel? Why not kill somebody who ACTUALLY has a pro-gun impact like Hickok45?

Your theory makes no sense, since it relies on your supposed conspirators doing things that make no sense.
>>
>>33159503

i would put my money on some sort of drug habit debt for the first dude rather than spooky government ops, sometimes cokefiends are hard to detect.
>>
>>33161250
He's not saying they're killing off progunners, but people who are linking mass killings to antidepressants.
>>
>>33160193
That guy can find a fucking conspiracy inside a box of Cheerio's. Its almost impressive
>>
>>33159503
While it is possible that both of these are assassinations, it is far more likely that they are not.

Keith Ratliff, while out of the two that you suggested was more likely to have been assassinated, is more likely that he was killed by one of FPSRussia's viewers.Possible a stalker level nutcase, but more likely somebody looking to prove they are an "operator" by killing someone they thought was an "operator" but ended up with Ratliff.

As for the rifle manufacturer, a car crash is a really ineffective way to kill someone. For the amount of work put into setting up the crash, it would be far easier just to poison the target.
>>
>>33161789

Being shot by a stalking nutcase is still textbook assassination.
>>
File: Y2eFdp9[1].jpg (161KB, 1024x615px) Image search: [Google]
Y2eFdp9[1].jpg
161KB, 1024x615px
>>33161476
"And don't forget to buy my $60-80 an ounce snake oil, like the colloidal silver that will turn you into a Smurf!"
-Alex Jones
>>
>>33159503

I know there's some shady shit going on behind the scenes but exactly what it is I'm not sure.
>>
>>33159622
Or we are precisely not evolved to hurl ourselves at several times our top bipedal speed in 2 ton metal death cage. Cars are fucking dangerous and they have all killed someone we know personally. Regulate cars more then gun!
>>
>>33161880
Im blue daba dida duda
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763KB, 1024x768px
>>33161141
Yeah I know about the lack of information I supplied and apologise. I could have linked more but a) i'm a lazy fuck and b) I kinda wanted to learn about more cases like this, not just discuss these two
>>
>>33161880
yes he's blue, but i bet he never gets sick
>>
>>33162486
This is a time when the difference between'then' and 'than' is hugely important.
>>
>>33159503
David Crowley, the director of this never released film, got murder suicided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy7FVXERKFE

Shits fucked yo
>>
>>33163190
This isn't true and you know it. The entire colloidal silver bullshit is based on the phrase "been born with a silver spoon in his mouth" as if it were the silver that made the wealthy healthier and not the fact that they could afford, clean, safer, better quality food and medicine.
>>
>>33159622

>Car crashes are probably one of the top ways to assassinate people (Princess Diana anyone)

Seems like the worst way to try to assassinate someone. It's totally random whether they live or die. They can take a bunch of precautions to avoid the accident. If you attempt the crash by sabotage you leave physical evidence. If you use someone else to cause the crash, they're immediately in police contact.

Shits all retarded bro
>>
>>33163232

ackchually silver is an extremely effective killer of bacteria, as are all heavy metals. Its still used for burn treatments as an ointment.

>>33161789

Poison would make a killing obvious. The whole point of killing someone in a crash has absolutely nothing to do with how "easy" it is. Its all about making it look like an accident so people dont question why they got killed.
>>
File: IMG_1904.jpg (3MB, 1018x4799px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1904.jpg
3MB, 1018x4799px
>>33163242
Patton started talking about how the germans were the good guys after WW2 then died in a (((car accident))) by pure coincidence
>>
>>33163259
>ackchually silver is an extremely effective killer of bacteria, as are all heavy metals. Its still used for burn treatments as an ointment.
As a contact surface treatment. It's worthless in the human body for such purposes (and you really don't want to kill your microbiome even if it did work), and the body doesn't excrete it either. So you waste money turning yourself blue to no positive effect, and may cause adverse effects with real medicine.
>>
>>33161880
He's more like purple I think?
>>
>>33163267
No, Patton was just fucked in the head you fucking tinfoil faggot.
>>
>>33163270
>So you waste money turning yourself blue
Oh that's not money wasted, believe me.
>>
>>33161880
I don't get this guy, isn't it bad to be blue? That grin might indicate that he's happy being blue.
>>
>>33163185
chris kyle was shot in the back of the head by a guy he was trying to help with his pstd around the same time.
>>
>>33163493
Taking a guy who really shouldn't have been around firearms at that point and talking shit to him the entire ride out probably wasn't the best strategy.
>>
>>33163520
Lol chris kyle was talking shit to him?
>>
>>33161250
Even more pro-gun (and reaches a younger audience) is Iraqveteran8888 and TFB TV.
>>
>>33163259
It's also utilized as a optical Gonorrhea treatment (yes, people get it in their eyes).
>>
>>33159503

>infowars

Jesus Christ...
>>
>>33163568
Demolition Ranch is the best channel for pro-gun influence because it reaches Stacy's, a demographic that needs the most pro-gun attention.
>>
>>33163539
Hey, he's well documented as a lying braggart, it shouldn't be that surprising.
>>
>>33163591
Again, external contact treatment, it has no valid medical use or effect internally.
>>
>[...] school shooters and how many of them are on psych meds (suggesting there could be a link between them and that gun laws are wrongly blamed)
Fuck that noise, that's just swapping the victimisation of one group (gun owners) for another group (mentally I'll people).

These mysterious mind-controlling properties that tinfoilers ascribe to psych meds is Scientology-grade bullshit. Most are not that strong either, psychological effects of them are a fraction of what the average person would get off of recreational drugs, even weak stuff like alcohol or marijuana, although harder psych drugs like anti-psychotics are probably on par.

Before people, especially in the (((alternative media))), blame psych meds, they should really check first to make sure a perpetrator of violence isn't a fucking meth-head.
>>
>center your entire existence around guns
>die of gunshot
Imagine that.
>>
>>33159503
There is no such thing, you don't know what you're talking about friend

Now be a good goy and turn in any guns you have
>>
>>33163539
Chris Kyle is one of the biggest faggots to ever exist.

I only wish he was stillborn.
>>
>>33159503

I went to school with FPSRussia (high school - Franklin County chicken capital of the world GA) many years ago. Met Keith too (he had a little outfit doing repairs and shit as an FFL). And know various members of law enforcement up in those parts.

Was simply told that the investigation was a clusterfuck by the feds, but not the first time that's happened in that area. It's a small town region so things get overlooked. They didn't think anything was out of the "realm" and southern boys tend to not trust the government.

Besides, if the government wanted to target someone, they would have killed Kyle instead. He was the attention getter. You can always replace a dealer with another dealer; plenty in that area to choose from.
>>
>>33166085
Is FPS Russia safe now?
>>
>>33159503
Search catalog for "USP," this thread comes up. Frigging "sUSPicious" leading me to this tinfoil thread
>>
>>33161880
We should do this and call the next /k/ meetup the "Blue Man Group"
>>
>>33164546
no it isn't, it's suggesting that drugs may have unintended side effects, like making .0000002% of users go postal.
>>
>>33167164
>no it isn't, it's suggesting that drugs may have unintended side effects, like making .0000002% of users go postal.
No such argument is ever made in these tinfoily articles, and wasn't in this case either. It's just a list of incidents where the perpetrator was on something. Or in some cases, no longer on something.

Maybe we should make lists of teetotaler criminals and suggest not being on drugs is a cause of violence. It'd be just as almond activating.
>>
>>33160215
who cares about making them rightwing, i just want them to be progun
>>
>>33160193
Just buy the fucking filters!

Alex needs another multimillion dollar estate at which to summer.
>>
>>33163290
He may have been but that doesn't mean he was wrong, the Nazis were objectively correct in their world view and goals.

Yes the execution could have been better, they showed way too much mercy. Their humanity along with a few tactical mistakes and the fact they were fighting basically the entire developed world cost Germans, the white race and society as a whole irreparable damage from which they will likely never recover.
>>
>>33161442
Just because everyone who tries to stop big pharma dies doesn't mean they were killed because they tried to stop big pharma.

That's like saying the fact that every war in the past hundred years the west has faught was against countries not ruled by Jews therefore Jews were the cause of all those wars. It's a totally baseless accusation that you could never (survive) proving to the masses.
>>
>>33163232
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_sulfadiazine

it's almost like you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>33161880
/k/ always told me to become a grey man when SHTF, so that's what I did.
>>
>tfw they come for hickok45 next
>>
>>33167085
Welcome to the rabbit hole brother
>>
>>33169770
Good riddance
>>
>>33159503
retard x2
>>
>>33167164
but anon, everyone drinks water; therefore anyone who drinks water has the capacity to become a killer!
>>
>>33170439
BAN DIHIDROGEN MONOXIDE!
>>
>>33169141
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_sulfadiazine
>topical antibitotic
You're fucking retarded, aren't you? Again, Silver has zero INTERNAL medicinal use.
>>
File: 1487877185496.jpg (61KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
1487877185496.jpg
61KB, 490x490px
>>33159503

>This article (I know it's not exactly the most unbiased and trustworthy but it seems to have some legitimacy)

Stop right there. You've recognized the problem.

This is exactly how jet fuel melts steel beams.
>>
File: das it mane.jpg (12KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
das it mane.jpg
12KB, 288x288px
>FPSRussia's partner is dead
Thanks OP, this made my day.
>>
>>33170483
Silver is still a mild antibacterial in and of itself. Being born with a silver spoon, and subsequently using silver cutlery would be inherently healthier, all other things equal.
>>
>>33170575
And still completely misses the point that taking colloidal silver has no positive health effects. And can and does turn you blue because it bioaccumulates in the skin. And can have negative interactions with prescriptions.
>>
>>33170575
Also, you aren't going to sterilize your food just because your spoon is silver. It wasn't even that big of a status symbol, it was mostly lower middle class landowners to prove they weren't serfs.
>>
>>33159503
Tbh it doesn't surprise me that shit like this went down. The Obama administration did a lot of shit that was beyond illegal, both in foreign nations and domestically. I live in DC and work in the public sector, and you would not believe how much backwater crap goes on in our government. It's horrendous when shit like this goes down, but some of it is necessary.
>>
>>33170690
Calm your tits, Alex.
>>
>>33170724
lmao sorry man, I know it sounds retarded af, but it's true.
>>
>>33170747
First, you're repeating bullshit CT crap.

Second [citation really fucking needed] for your claims about the Obama admin.
>>
>>33170758
Not that anon, but

>IRS targeting scandal
>Operation Fast and Furious
>Anwar al-Awaki
>Media collusion with dem party
>Crisis actors

Are you really not aware of any of these?
>>
>>33170687

Or paranoid landowners. Upon contact with most poisons of the day, silver turned black. So if you couldn't afford a royal food taster or something you used silver utensils.

And most poisoning attempts fail and the victim becomes symptomatic.

Seriously, look at the symptoms of being poisoned. Insanity, delusions, poor reasoning skills and bad decision making.......

Poison explains a LOT of the fucked up shit our rulers/governments have done throughout history.

This tidbit of wisdom is something everyone needs to know. Our reality can be cutthroat at times.

If a politician or powerful person suddenly changes their behavior or beliefs on multiple levels, consider someone tried to murder them.
>>
>>33159503
>but it's why I came here to discuss it with people that might know a lot more.

We don't know jack shit. Sure we can speculate and make assumptions, but so can you.
If '''''they''''' assassinated those guys, then '''''they''''' wouldn't exactly tell us about it.
Sure the bullet to the back of the head is a bit suspicious, but car accidents happen. Especially with people staring at, or talking on their phones nearly all day every day.
And honestly I feel like if some government entity wanted to kill Keith Ratliff they would have either made it far less suspicious than a bullet to the back of the head, or they would have had a patsy all set up to take the fall. The federal government is very good at stuff like that.
>>
>>33170758
A lot of it is shit that I've seen and don't really want to talk about. There is stuff you can find in the news and in parts of the web that talk about his policies, but most of that has to do with the shit he did overseas. The most common one is his policies concerning the use of drones in Yemen and other middle eastern nations. His administration, for instance, decided that civilians who don't abandon warzones should be counted as enemy combatants in order to cut down on the civilian casualty count. Then there's also the infamous "Fast and Furious" program; that bullshit was a total fucking disaster. Weapons we purchased from arms dealers in Libya ended up in Syria, Iraq, Central and South America, etc. If you really wanna know what all has been going down, you gotta do your own research. From one anon to another, there is plenty of classified information on the deep web that's easily accessible if you know where to look.
>>
>>33170790
Thanks for backing me up. Right on all counts, and desu it goes even deeper than that. I can't say specifically, but one thing everyone should consider is this; CIA isn't suppose to work this side of our borders, but they can do as they please so long as they have a domestic agency (FBI, DEA, etc.) "riding shotgun" as they call it.
>>
/x/ in MY /k/?
Is more likely than you think
>>
>>33163267

And Churchill was practically overthrown. As overthrown as you can be in an elected office.

The similarity to his and Patton's situation was they both wanted to continue the war and fight against Russia while their nations were absolutely SICK of war and ready for it to be over with.

I'm not sure which reality would be better, honestly I think the space race was the best thing to happen to the world since sliced bread.
>>
>>33169092

I kinda agree, but you can't win a war against stupid with what the Nazis had. People believe anything they read in the papers or heard on the radio because it was their only news source and it is easy to manipulate people when you have those resources.

I'm honestly at the point where I can't say what happened if I didn't see it along with a few other people and even then there's a lot behind the scenes I didn't see.

The Germans could have seriously gained much more ground than they did. Kinda like if the Japanese hit the fuel stores at Pearl and used the big guns in the fleet to shell the base, it'd have been much worse.
>>
>>33170790
>>33170814
>Lots of shit that was gray as fuck or continuance of Bush policy
>>
File: 83226379.jpg (648KB, 1024x829px) Image search: [Google]
83226379.jpg
648KB, 1024x829px
>>33170805
>but car accidents happen.
ueah.. about that

>they would have either made it far less suspicious than a bullet to the back of the head

I'm with you on this one, but unfortunately if theis kind of thing does happen they'll probably say it was suicide.
>>
>>33171446
>that it's continuation of bush policy detracts from the fact that the fucking president of the US has some agency in how policy is implemented

Are you having a fucking laugh?
>>
>>33171539
I'm saying Obama's admin wasn't great, but it wasn't the criminal enterprise the first poster in the chain claimed.
>>
>>33171483
>ueah.. about that

I still don't know how a car crossing the center line and striking something on the other side is "suspicious". Are there circumstances surrounding the accident that make it suspicious (other than his facebook posts that people think got him murdered)?

I will readily admit that I know very little about the incident, but I am trying to read up on it. The problem is that the only info I can find are on tinfoil hat conspiracy websites and I'm not sure how reliable their reporting is.
An article from a local news station in the area where it happened would be nice, but I can't even find that.
>>
>>33171633
>The problem is that the only info I can find are on tinfoil hat conspiracy websites
that's one of the main problem, you might even believe almost all of the content of the site, but either something is just too far off or all in all you just can't link the site to "normal" people.
>>
>>33166984

I wouldn't worry about him. He's a typical Georgian redneck. Give him a hatchet and a rifle and he'll have a basket full of squirrels and a moonshine still running within two hours
>>
>>33171483
Except your picture is a wreck stemming from a politician flipping his car while drunk.
>>
File: 1466544746152.gif (2MB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
1466544746152.gif
2MB, 400x260px
>>33172192
>>
File: Nick Offerman.jpg (227KB, 1140x700px) Image search: [Google]
Nick Offerman.jpg
227KB, 1140x700px
>>33159503
>Supposedly a few days later a rifle manufacturer is also killed in a suspicious car crash

Who will play John Noveske in the televised biography?
>>
>>33168998

I literally do not care how "progun" someone claims to be if they vote for politicians who are anti-2A or support immigration policies that would flood the US with groups that by and large are anti-2A.

I don't care how many times they ask me to go shooting with them or how many guns they own.
>>
>>33173486
>Implying the president could do anything against guns with an opposing party congress
>>
>>33173602
>because no one votes for congress members
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.