[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Riot bag ideas? I have a small pack in my car with 4 15rd 9mm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Duffle bag.jpg (211KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Duffle bag.jpg
211KB, 1200x1200px
Riot bag ideas?

I have a small pack in my car with 4 15rd 9mm mags, and always have 1 spare mag on me when ccing. Hopefully if shit went down, I'd be able to get out of a nasty situation.
>>
Pepper spray, a big ass can. People been arrested recently for drawing on / shooting unarmed violent protesters
>>
>>33158374
Do you live in Somalia?

If you're at the point where you need 90 rounds you're probably fugged anyway.
>>
Cringing so hard
>>
>>33158396
>throwing moltov cocktails
>beating random people because they're white
>flipping cars with people in them
I'll take my chances with the justice system before I take my chances with death.
>>
>>33158421
>If a mob comes at me it's realistic to assume I get my bag and mow down 50 of them with my assault clipazines

Contain your autism next time and think before you post
>>
>>33158427
>If a mob comes at me it's realistic to assume I get my bag and mow down 50 of them with my assault clipazines
You need enough firepower to bluff yourself out of the situation with confidence. A few shots in the air and backing the fuck out is your best bet, but rioters are often times liberal extremists, and therefor retarded. You never know what retarded people are going to do, so having something to help get you out of tardville is important. I'd sooner pop a few shots in the air or shoot at people that are direct threats and trying to hurt me than mow down 40 people that aren't trying to hurt me with my car. It would be easier to explain to a court why I shot 7 people that were direct threats to my life than try to explain why I ran over 17 because my life was threatened in my car. Also, this would be worst case scenario, like after they flip my car while I'm in it.
>>
>>33158421
Then draw your gun, dumbass, I didn't say only carry pepper spray.
>>
>>33158459
And your going to have this bag on you 24/7 or just when you for some reason decide to walk in the middle of a nigger mob?

None of your fantasies in your head will come true. This will never happen.

If you have a gun and people are coming at you they will either stop when you present the gun or stop when you start shooting. If for some reason (which will never happen) they decide to all charge you while youre firing off shots it won't matter if you have reloads or not because a mass crowd will be on you faster than you can kill them.

If you're really this paranoid keep a higher capacity mag in your car or something.
>>
>>33158468
>decide to walk
>walk
>keep this shit in my car
>walk
>walk in the middle of a nigger mob
I know the US school systems are shit but come on, a little reading comprehension is key to our survival. Also, they block roads, you're on your drive home from work and the freeway is flooded with protestors. Sometimes there's no way out.

Also, half of /k/ talks about keeping spare mags in the glove box. I can't imagine why having 4 instead of 2 would be that detrimental. Why even carry spare mags in the car? What do you need them for? Nothing. Why carry a spare mag at all? What do you need it for? Nothing. Average shooting is like 4 shots, with an average of 0 hitting. Having more than a P238 with 7 shots in a flush mag is retarded to begin with.
>>
>>33158480
>No way out

So you pull our your riot bag and start unloading ha?

I said to keep a spare mag if you're paranoid you fucking retard not that I do.

>Hurr muh us school systems

Ebin meme reddit trash liberal gun owner
>>
>>33158496
>No way out
>So you pull our your riot bag and start unloading ha?

>niggers start breaking into your car
>only way to stop them is to either shoot at them or run over hundreds of people
>not everyone immediately gets out of the way because some don't recognize gunfire, don't hear it, panic, etc.
>You're stuck waiting in traffic with other cars in front and around you, despite just shooting at someone trying to smash out your car window with a brick with your daughter in the car
No
Way
Out

It's not a hard concept, if you even been in a protest traffic jam, you'd know that people hit cars all the time. You'd also know that there are almost always cars blocking traffic so they don't run over other people in front of them, meaning you couldn't plow through hoards of people even if you wanted to.

Life isn't a fucking video game, son.
>>
>>33158517
So what are you going to do pull the bag out and start reloading mag after mag as bodies pile next to your car?

Holy shit the armchair warrior fantasies are so ignorant and cringy here I can hardly believe it.

>Life isn't a fucking video game

The irony
>>
>>33158523
>So what are you going to do pull the bag out and start reloading mag after mag as bodies pile next to your car?
As opposed to?
>>
>>33158530
You honestly think youre going to sit in your car and unload fucking 91 rounds of ammo into a crowd of people?

You are by far one of the most deluded fuckers I have ever seen

Fuck me I need to get out of here. Real life poeple aren't fucking world war z zombies

And I'm sure also all the traffic you're talking about and all the people remain the same while you're firing off mag after mag like a retard
>>
>>33158561
>And I'm sure also all the traffic you're talking about and all the people remain the same while you're firing off mag after mag like a retard
Do you know what a fucking traffic jam is? You think people 20 cars ahead of me with their windows shut and radio potentially on are going to hear a gun popping off in the distance? Don't be deluded.
>>
>>33158582
> says the guy with his doomsday riot prepper fantasies
>>
>>33158582
>>33158623
After reading you two go off, I guess the best bet is for both of you wankers to stop carrying guns altogether.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-01-07-13-44.jpg (434KB, 1440x1417px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-01-07-13-44.jpg
434KB, 1440x1417px
>>33158635
That guy isn't even me you retard it's not like only one man can see an edgy armchair warrior teenager wetdream for what it is
>>
>>33158775
>>33158582
You guys should dual wield automatic shotguns and like a pirate belt of submachine guns just hanging off of it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.