[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (269KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269KB, 1280x960px
What went wrong?
>>
The chemical laser in it was far too weak to do what it was supposed to do, shoot down ICBM's.
>>
>>33158178
>shoot down TBM's
ftfy, and even then it was way too fucking weak. They'd need to fly them inside Iran's airspace to shoot down Scuds

Pathetic
>>
American scientists are not that good in research and development, they are waiting for breakthrough in Chinese Research and Technology before venturing out further. Americans are stumped after the fall of the SOviet Union, they did not know how to move forward.
>>
>>33158168
Laserfags got funded, that's what went wrong.
>>
>>33158233
t. Xiang Yon Wang
>>
>>33158233
how much do you earn each post? is it enough to live on? can you work from home or do you have to be monitored?
>>
File: Qian Xusen.jpg (28KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
Qian Xusen.jpg
28KB, 500x327px
>>33158233
Can confirm
>>
>>33158233

Fuck off Sum Ting Wong,
>>
File: who would win.jpg (72KB, 800x479px) Image search: [Google]
who would win.jpg
72KB, 800x479px
>>33158598
They earn 50 cents. Everyone knows that.
>>
>>33158168
200 mi range was not ideal
>>
>>33159035
That pic. Chinese people would definitely win. Then thing people don't seem to get that during the civil war Mao and commies were more popular than the nationalists since unlike their nationalist opposition Mao ordered his men not to abuse, steal from or even sleep in peoples houses without being invited in.

After the seizure of power the other communists tried to oust him from power so he created the cultural revolutionist as populist youth movement to re-seize power from his opposition. He was a master of mass-manipulation.
>>
>>33158168
It was a technology demonstrator first and foremost.
>>
>>33159097
>I-It's just a beta!
>>
>>33159086
>Chinese people would definitely win
Mao killed 70 million. That's what it's referring to.
>>
>>33159150
And they never even blamed him for it. The power of state propaganda and indoctrination m8.
>>
>>33158168
no engines
>>
>>33159145
>The Boeing YAL-1 Airborne Laser Testbed

I know you're shitposting, but cmon senpai, that's weak af
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.