[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Story thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: 1488234156833.gif (400KB, 488x519px) Image search: [Google]
1488234156833.gif
400KB, 488x519px
>be me
>go to big box store
>ask if they have any savage hog hunters in stock
>clerk ".....what?"
>"its by savage, bolt action, 223 or 308, iron sights, the barrel is threaded, they usually come with a green stock?"
>"man Ive never heard of that, are you sure that's a thing?"
>"yeah but nevermind, let me see that savage with the bull barrel."
>proceed to walk him through which one it is
>Hands it to me without checking the chamber
>Fiddle with it and check the chamber before handing it back.
>"Hey I ust wanted to let you know that its this stores policy to clear the action before handing the rifle to a customer and again before putting it on the shelf."
>"Oh...yeah I mean because we're not like other gun stores we don't really do that..."
>nope right the fuck out of there and go to other shop to buy rifle

At the range

>setting up new tikka t3 in 30-06
>nice DNR range with no RO
>just me and some old fudd
>take a break from tikka and do some pistol training
>Truck pulls up, as soon as they get out they yell "CEASE FIRE"
>fuck you your still at your car but whatever, mag was empty anyway
>Holster and go to my target
>get back and this 20 something is waiting for me and says "When the range is cold your soposed to unload and leave it on the bench."
>explain its empty and also holstered
>gets pissy and goes to his bench
>do more pistol training while he shoots a target with his shotgun
>Doubletap practice
>"CAN YOU PLEASE STOP RAPID FIRING"
>magdump
>this fuckers steaming
>blow through more ammo
>pack up and go home

some fucking people
>>
>go to hunters ed class with my kid
>mostly mini fudds but there is one kid
>this fuckin kid (14 maybe?) is head to toe in BDU's, carrying a machete on his hip
>DNR official goes through the standard stuff like where to shoot a deer and from what angles to ensure a clean kill
>Kid pipes up about how he's going to shoot it in the head because he's basically a sniper or some shit
>DNR explains why this is retarded
>kid argues that it would be the fastest and cleanest
>DNR shows the kid a picture of a deer walking around without a mouth because some tard tried to head shot it.
>Kid is adamant
> move to lunch break
>Kid sits in the corner peeling an apple with his machete
>explain to my son why he never wants to be like this kid
>>
File: 1481826049813.jpg (36KB, 405x431px) Image search: [Google]
1481826049813.jpg
36KB, 405x431px
>going to a physical store to look for a gun when you can order it online and know it will be there
>going to a range when you can set up targets innawoods
>voluntarily interacting with sapients in meatspace
Sometimes I forget how people like you live. Thank you for this grim reminder of the horrors I left behind.

>>33158129
You are a good father.
>>
>>33158144
not everyone gets woods they can go and shoot in.

Go ask the "free" Texans about their public land.
>>
>>33158250
Free Texan here.
What land?
There is no land here. Only private property, barbed wire, and misery.
>>
>be me
>constantly see people shocked by poor service and inexperienced workers
>wonder why people don't realize minimum wage gets you incompetent employees that do minimum work
>realize I bust my ass for minimum wage jobs

Huh. Maybe I'm being taken for a fool.
>>
>>33158284
>>wonder why people don't realize minimum wage gets you incompetent employees that do minimum work
>>realize I bust my ass for minimum wage jobs
>Huh. Maybe I'm being taken for a fool.

No anon, the people who will bust their ass for minimum wage don't stay at minimum wage for long, either because they get promoted or have the drive to get a better job.

I fucking hate the pissy leftist meme of "le greedy bosses don't reward hard work", it's the kind of shit teenagers and Berniebros spout because they're too dull to understand that their bosses became bosses because they didn't call in 5 times a month and show up late and stoned every other day.

/Rant
>>
>>33158416

Where there's smoke there's fire. A few bad apples spoil the bunch but there are still lots of people that worked hard and didn't get their merits.

I hate the rightists memes about how hard work gets you anywhere you want while we live in a nation built by slaves and the descendants of those slaves are still getting shit wages. Your self righteous opinions don't reflect our reality or history.

And working in fast food like me, your hard work lands you a job as a manager that's literally used as slave labor under salary that's still shit pay when you see you see what you earn hourly.

>having the drive to get a better job

Better jobs don't just knock on your door. You spend hours and hours searching and filling out applications. You fall for job scams and outright lies where you're tricked into working for pennies.

Oh and upper management ALLOWS their stores to become drug dens infested with thieves and liars and act all shocked when they turn good kids into bad ones.

I never smoked until I started my first job because only smokers got breaks. I guess I'll enjoy my cancer and being paid shit while listening to whiney little bitches like you earn more than I ever will complain about people that have done nothing wrong to anyone but are still trash.
>>
>>33158488
>And working in fast food like me, your hard work lands you a job as a manager that's literally used as slave labor under salary that's still shit pay when you see you see what you earn hourly.

You have no skills that can't be taught to a high school drop out in one to three shifts.

You are unskilled labor. You want more money. Go to construction company and sign on as Labor. You will start at $12 or more and go up from there. Pick something that is year round like electrical or plumbing and your made.

Don't bitch at the world. You're in a dead end with no room for upward movement. Each manager above you has only one manager. After the restaurant, the org chart narrows to one person per level.

Get the fuck out of fast food, that is for students and GEDs.
>>
>>33158488
If only you worked as hard at your job as you did making whiny shitposts defending your failures.

Oh and
>This country was built by slaves and their descendants blah blah

1. Everything isn't made of cotton you retard.
2.their descendants(you?) are doing shitty because of 60 years of the welfare state destroying the childhoods and opportunities of minorities and poor whites. Blame your female ancestors for voting in snakes who promised to give them more welfare if they voluntarily quit trying to work and didn't allow fathers to see their kids.

This has to be a troll.
>>
File: 351437741.jpg (48KB, 304x333px) Image search: [Google]
351437741.jpg
48KB, 304x333px
>go to semi-gay range, 10rd limit on EVERYTHING, other options are A) 1.5+ hour drive into the woods, B) Cucked range (no pistol restrctions, 1 shot at a time rifle), C) Indoor (no restrictions really but no rifle shooting)
>since im shooting rifles, i have to live with 10rds on everything
>do some pistol and rimfire shooting (they have some spinners ~50 yds out for 22 which is a blast always)
>decide to shoot my AR a bit
>only one other guy at the 100 yd section
>neat
>setup a few benches down from him
>get target out
>get back
>shoot a bit
>cease fire again
>change my target
>old guy sets up next to me, could have set up at literally any other bench, for some reason wants the spot RIGHT next to me
>shooting a bolt action somethin or other couldnt be fucked to ID it
>continue shooting, check my target on spotting scope and dump brass into bag occasionally
>old dude has shot maybe 4 or 5 rounds tops
>cease fire
>starts complaining to me about the muzzle brake on my AR (Procomp)
>goes on about how they didnt have them in nam and its not needed on an AR
>ok dude, but its on my gun, and not coming off, especially at the range
>and motherfucker YOU set your shit up next to ME
>continues to complain, turn my earpro off
>go back to shooting
>he packs up and leaves

if youre going to bitch that people have muzzle brakes, go take one of the ten empty benches NOT next to me
>>
>>33158568

>go find the nearest bubble and wait for it to pop
>break my back so I can be laid off

Yea, come in and live in the real world.
I've worked in fast food long enough to see people twice my age with college educations begging for a job flipping burgers.

Shut your whore mouth.

>the slaves didnt build America
>not everything is made of cotton

Slaves grew food, fished, and construction.

Slaves built the fucking white house, you ignoramus!

And I'm white as fuck. I'm actually mildly racist because I hate the complexity races have. Maybe one day transhumanism will have a revolution and fix this dumbass shit I never asked to have to analyse and worry about.
>>
>>33158488
Fuck off, lefty
>>
>>33158629
Don't bother arguing with him. He isn't trying to convince you, he is trying to convince himself.
>>
File: fortykeks.jpg (34KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
fortykeks.jpg
34KB, 292x257px
>>33158082
>"CAN YOU PLEASE STOP RAPID FIRING"
>magdump
you are my hero
>>
File: 1473925757387.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473925757387.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>33158082
>Be MAsshole
>Scouting around BassPro shop
>See gun section
>Getting LTC soon, check out what they have
>Like the looks of a R1911
>Ask to hold it
>"Do you have your LTC?"
>No
>"Then you aren't allowed to hold it"
>I was able to in New Hampshire but didn't account that MA gun laws would be so bad I can't even hold a fucking store gun with a trigger lock without an LTC
>Stand there is stare more so because I can't comprehend this bullfuckery than awkwardness
Just what the fuck.
>>
>>33158629
>Come live in the real world
Don't project the fact that you are an unskilled and unmarketable piece of shit on to others. You are where you are because you deserve it.
>>
>>33158488
I started out stocking shelves at minimum wage right out of college and doing landscaping work on the side. I did my job without complaining and in my spare time kept up looking for more work. My managers were impressed with my work because regardless of how I felt, I did my job well. Eventually I landed a shitty assistant gig at my current office. I busted my ass doing the best I could, got noticed, and a year later got promoted to full time project manager. All from three "dead end, low paying jobs."

The social fabric of this country is being torn apart by people who think life owes them something, and that the successful are somehow exploiting them, when in reality, they're just looking for something to blame their failures on. They're like a kid in school who didn't ever study, hating and bullying the good student for doing well and answering questions in class.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 640x400px
>>33158741
Luckily I live in a free state, but it reminds me of being underaged trying to ask to fondle guns when I'd go to a big box store with the parents.

>not 18
>can't even hold a gun while supervised by parent and store clerk

Same thing at the store when I buy beer with my girlfriend around
>self checkout
>oh shit lol u need to show ID for dat alcohol
>show cashier ID
>I'm 27
>"ok anon, I need to see hers too"
>gf is 19
>inb4 "she's too young for you"- fuck off
>tell clerk she isn't the one buying alcohol
>clerk is assmad
>"well she can't push the cart out of the building! Only you can!"
>ok... ?

I see the same thing happen with moms buying a 12 pack along with a cart full of groceries.
>"you can't let your 10 year old push the cart because among the 100 other items, there's a fucking 6er in there somewhere"
>>
>>33158144
Well i can drive 20 mins to the dnr range or 50 mins to my cabin. So i generally choose the range.
>>
>>33158865
Some people have so little control of their lives, that the little amount of power they feel when doing that shit is worth it.
>>
>>33158488
>the descendants of those slaves are still getting shit wages.

As kiwi looking in from the outside it kinda look like that before the social welfare state happened in the US the so called "descendants of slaves" had some of the strongest families and the largest proportional middle class family units in the US and that the welfare state, in the name of helping so called "oppressed peoples" did the reverse and ultimately destroyed the majority of the black middle class in the US.

Didn't you fuckers learn anything from Reconstruction?... Oh wait the south is for the majority, still an economic shithole 140 years later.
>>
>>33158865
>I see the same thing happen with moms buying a 12 pack along with a cart full of groceries.

It's state law, some states don't even let you buy it if everyone in your 'party' isn't 21. Don't be annoyed at cashiers trying to keep their own ass out of jail and keep their job, learn the law and how to make checkout easier (don't bring your 19 year old girlfriend to the checkout with booze retard) or complain to your legislators.
>>
>>33158629
So don't bother earning anything because you might possibly lose it?

You have no ambition and deserve nothing more than minimum wage. The reason you are currently in this position in life is because you are too scared and lazy to change it. Now quit bitching and make my burger, I have important things to do.
>>
>>33158260
Kek
>>
>>33158592
This has to be bait. I didn't want to believe anyone was this retarded on this board
>>
>>33158774
>implying the Rockefeller educational system works
>implying it doesn't train people to be loan/devt/interest cash cows for banks
>implying you're doing something to better your community.

Wew
>>
>>33158144
Some of the most bro tier people I've ever met I met a gunstore.
>>
>>33158865
>>>inb4 she's too young for you
I mean, yeah actually

The fact that you're so defensive about it means you know it's an issue on some level

I felt the same way when i was dating an asexual sjw
>>
>>33158629
After a certain age, fast food is for complete losers. Judging by your posts I'd say you fit the bill. You have to take risks if you want success, but clearly that's not your speed.
>>
>>33160154
*at a gunstore
>>
>>33158629
wait, are you implying trade jobs are a "bubble waiting to pop"?

>break my back so i can be laid off

You're an anti-union douchebag aren't you? This is why you join a referral union so when the inevitable lay off comes you don't have to do shit but collect your unemployment. Your name goes in the books and contractors literally go down the list and grab from the top down.
>>
>>33158129
I'm sure this kid is a tripfag here
>>
>>33158144
It's like you don't want to handle the forearm before you purchase it
>>
>>33158488
>You spend hours and hours searching and filling out applications.

No shit, Sherlock. Opportunity doesn't just magically happen. Contrary to what you've been told, it's not a government entitlement program. You have to put in the time and the work if you expect to see any decent opportunities. Nobody is going to hand them to you, you self entitled prick.

Instead of shitposting on a Peloponesian mud baking forum, you need to get off your ass and start firing off job apps. The internet is a wonderful thing.

Get out of fast food, that's for highschoolers, felons, retards, and wetbacks. Next step up is graveyard shift at a minimart. Go for it.

If nothing else, enlist. Put in your time, pick a pog MOS/rate. Why? Because those are the ones that teach you useful skills that will get you employed in the real world.

Or just keep bitching about how you never get any chances.
>>
>>33158592
The most important wealth in a capitalist society is generational wealth. Minorities don't have this because of the racism of the past kept their parents from earning wealth. Speaking as a white male Libertarian it's a lot easier for me to focus more on my career because i have a saftey net in the form of parents who are willing to invest in my future. Welfare is a flawed system but it attempts to invest in those communities that don't already have a generational saftey net. It's a good idea but should only exist as a stop gap measure and has existed/failed for too long.
>>
>>33160154
You met a gunstore? What was it like? Was it nice or was it somehow both ignorant and arrogant like most gunstore clerks?
>>
>>33160864
Seriously this commo, transportation (save all money to buy 18 wheeler after ets), sat com, and aviation are great starters
>>
>>33160974
>Welfare is a flawed system but it attempts to invest in those communities that don't already have a generational saftey net.

Did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were younger? Welfare destroyed the burgeoning self-sufficiency of those very communities that it claims to be helping. It's very hard to get out of that system once you're in it, and the system is set up to increase dependence on the system the longer you're in it.
>>
>>33161431
Theory vs reality
Intention vs results
Granted a political plantation may have been an intention from the start
>>
>>33158629
Bro, I literally start my job doing concrete work on monday, which pays $15 an hour and includes insurance, with no more than a year of college experience. I've been there, and I can tell you for a fact that the fast food industry is shit to work for
>>
File: 1461276002871.png (102KB, 282x284px) Image search: [Google]
1461276002871.png
102KB, 282x284px
>>33158082
So in story 1 you take the role of the know-it-all stick up his ass rule following faggot and in story 2 you take the role of the ordinary person being annoyed at someone like you in the first story? Nice.
>>
>>33161431
Which is exactly why I said:
>It's a good idea but should only exist as a stop gap measure and has existed/failed for too long.
Obviously you're a dumb basement dwelling faggot for not only failing to understand what I put into very basic terms but also attempting to insult my intelligence while doing so.
>>
File: fucky.gif (914KB, 499x269px) Image search: [Google]
fucky.gif
914KB, 499x269px
>>33161615
>>
>>33161520
>replying to obvious bait
u were ruse cruised anon
>>
>>33158488
Haha, this guy believes negros picking cotton is equivalent to white men sacrificing everything and getting crappy wages to survive for their families. White guilt for no damn reason.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.