[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck are semi autos limited to 5 rounds?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 2000px-Canada_Maple_Leaf.svg.png (61KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Canada_Maple_Leaf.svg.png
61KB, 2000x2000px
Why even have magazine limits with how easily they can be circumvented? Theyre like speed limits except with real consequences and prison time. What limp wristed faggot voted for this and how can we undo it?
>>
>>33157693
because you're fucking Canada thats why
>>
Because canada is cucked
>>
So you can't rebel against your tyrannical government, cuck.
>>
File: 1458534700691.jpg (28KB, 308x307px) Image search: [Google]
1458534700691.jpg
28KB, 308x307px
>buy 5.56 NATO STANAG rifle
>buy .458 SOCOM STANAG "handgun"
>buy "ten round" magazine for your "handgun"
>load "10 round .458 SOCOM handgun" magazine with 28 rounds of 5.56 NATO
>this is inexplicably perfectly legal
The probem is you can ony really do this with ARs which are cuckstricted.
>>
>>33157931

Screenshotting this so I can revisit this when I get my license. Thank you!

>Cucknadian visiting the free world (US) for spring break
>I love guns now
>>
>Drive to America
>Buy a 40 round clip
>Tape it underneath your car
>Drive back
>Smirk at border patrol booth dude
>>
>>33157955
Why? Just.

>buy pinned 50 round drum
>get drill
>drill out bitch aluminum Rivet
>load 50 and jam a lot

I suggest using automotive retainer pins in the holes, since that pins it well enough. Aztec armories pins magazines by putting a block of wood inside. Basically just follow the law when being watches, also don't load more at a range.
>>
>>33157931

I think the Horse Police caught onto this...
>>
>>33157693

I honestly dont understand the logic. Give me a 100 round drum ill be doing the same thing i do now. Shooting gong and pop cans innawoods.

so who is the law for? Criminals? They wouldnt listen to the law anyways. What is the fucking point.
>>
>>33157693
Maxime Bernier is running for conservative leadership right now, he wants to remove magazine capacity restrictions and other stupid gun laws. Join the CPC and vote for him if you're tire of our shitty gun laws.
>>
>>33157693
Because mass shootings are okay as long as you have to reload after 5 bodies.
>>
>>33160630
Basically the only "gun" laws that make sense are high explosives. You can't very well make a Javelin in your basement. You CAN but if you're that smart and dedicated you'd probably be either an upstanding and responsible person or a fucking super villian and there's no stopping you.
Barrel and overall lengths are by far the stupidest, any mook with a hacksaw can beat them even if he doesn't understand how firearms work.
>>
>>33161121
shore he does buddy. Just like weedman is legalizing weed.
>>
File: 1487913885352.png (394KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1487913885352.png
394KB, 1024x576px
>>33157693
>>
>>33161483

Reclassifying firearms doesn't interfere with international conventions. Trudeau will have to negotiate changes to:

>The Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs of 1961, as amended by the 1972 Protocol;
>The Convention on Psychotropic Substances of 1971;
>The United Nations Convention against Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances of 1988.

and all he's good it is taking selfies and making appeasing speeches.
>>
>>33161148
Which is why some people think guns should be illegal altogether
>>
>>33157931
There are other workaround too. 10 round .308 mags for an AIA enfield fit into M305/M14 and work just fine.
>>
>>33161148
How many times did the Mosque guy reload?
>>
>>33157693
No one voted for it. The rule was supported by the Canadian gestapo and made into law without public input. Just like all of our gun laws.
>>
>>33157693
>Canada
>any law making sense
pick one, bud.
>>
>>33161483
I don't need political feed back from some one who can't spell "Sure".
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.