[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which branch of military is the most high speed low drag elite?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1265398201722.jpg (250KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1265398201722.jpg
250KB, 1920x1200px
Which branch of military is the most high speed low drag elite?
>>
>>33157219
If you wanna do high tech shit join the national Guard, best branch to be an operator and kick open doors then shoot people in the face
>>
>>33157219
that you will have the best probability of getting into because of size and needs?

>army

but lets be honest anon....you wont make it statistically.
>>
>>33157296
Maybe right after hurricane Katrina
>>
>>33157219
What's the most slow and steady and high drag though?
>>
>Army
Overweight people, slow.
>Navy
Boats, not very fast.
>Marines
Musclehead sandbags with legs, not slow but high drag.
>Coast Guard
Overweight people on boats, slow.
>Air Force
Twigmen and women in fucking jets and shit. Insanely high speed and literally designed for low drag.
>>
>>33157219
I was in the CIA black ops back in 'Nam. My team took down Mao Ze Dong and Gustavus Adolphus.
We were definitely the most elite. Too bad its all classified though.
>>
>>33157921
hire me
>>
>>33157368
>Air Force
Mostly made up of rejects flying desks or cargo planes sitting in white-trash air-bases or doing useless missions, with only a small, select group of individuals going fast.

Honestly, navy is the fastest.
>>
>>33157219
Lowly Infantry you got Army and Marines so they are the only branches that can qualify for high speed low drag. But you not asking that. Most high speed Infantry in the US is gonna be Ranger's and most spooky spooks are CAG.
>>
>>33157219
>ATF
they kill your dog in lightspeed and take everyone
>>
>>33157219
The most operator guys I ever met were DOD civilian.
>>
>>33159137

Were they prior military?
>>
TSA
>>
>>33159144
Delta guys and EOD turned JIEDDO turned new job guys.
>>
File: S70212-235911.jpg (173KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
S70212-235911.jpg
173KB, 1280x720px
What model is that?
>>
>succumb to daydreaming and imagine how baller life would be if you were Delta

what a privileged way to spend your prime.
>>
>>33159176
its a PZ 45 (Pete Zahat 45)
>>
>>33157219
Navy. SEALs are the best.
>>
>>33157219
the one /k/ and the public doesn't talk about
>>
>>33157921
you are the best man, thank you for your service
>>
The air force
>>
The real question is who has The hottest girls.
Army: full of sluts.
Navy: full of hotter sluts. But also hot lesbians that won't give an inch.
Marines: Average looks, but fit and can go forever in every position. Unclingy.
Coast Guard: truthfully enough, decent hot, decently fit, fairly prudish.
Air Force: the hottest. But two of three die-hard prudes.
>>
>>33159688
BUMP
>>
>>33157992
I don't think you'd make the cut. Nothing personal kid.
>>33159697
Don't thank me. Thank the ones that didn't come back.
>>
>>33159127
I would figure spookiest is SAG because CIA
>>
>>33160342
Why would you want anything but a prude? In the military you're either a prude or a cumrag.
>>
I'm not really patriotic toward my country in any way but I really do think the brazilian GRUMEC are one of the most well trained special forces in the world.
>>
>>33157921
WHAT DO THE NUMBERS MEAN!?!?
>>
>>33157219
Objectively?
The one that has the most black balaclavas & gloves, and the most red lights in their optics and green lasers on their guns when they pose for pictures from the comfort of their US base.
>>
>>33160342
You forgot air national guard, which is full of the hottest skanks who just joined to post on IG about being in the military without actually having to do a single iota of work to get in
>>
File: Four_Leaf.jpg (11KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
Four_Leaf.jpg
11KB, 201x251px
>>33160670
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.