[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien gear holster. What am I doing wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (171KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
171KB, 1920x1080px
Got my alien gear holster for my Ruger American Compact.

It was way too snug on the draw so I put in the largest spacers. Still too snug. Backed out the bolts until they're barely holding. Still too snug. I can't draw without one hand holding down the holster.

Is it me or is the product defective? Or does alien gear just suck in general?

Help me /k/
>>
Friction made you its bitch.
>>
>>33156754
Have you considered contacting the manufacturer and asking for longer bolts?

Have you looked and tried to find if there is anywhere in particular that is causing the gun to stick?

Should a grown ass man have to go to a Jomon period semaphore enthusiast Sears-Roebuck catalogue and be told to try these things first?
>>
>>33156754
Have you tried loosening your belt, and is it still stuck?

What position are you carrying in?
>>
>>33156825
>Have you considered contacting the manufacturer and asking for longer bolts?
No but they've included 3 sizes, the largest bring 1/2"
>Have you looked and tried to find if there is anywhere in particular that is causing the gun to stick?
Yes but I didn't find anything. It goes in fine but drawing it is a bitch.
>Should a grown ass man have to go to a Jomon period semaphore enthusiast Sears-Roebuck catalogue and be told to try these things first?
30 day test drive included with purchase
>>
>>33156848
>Have you tried loosening your belt, and is it still stuck?
I don't know how that'd help, but I'll give it a shot.
>What position are you carrying in?
4:30
>>
>>33156808
Truth
>>
>>33156825
That's the best one I've read in a while. Well done
>>
>>33156754
>does alien gear just suck in general?

Yes, returned mine and got a Crossbreed
>>
>>33157229
Before I do that. What's the word on Blade-Tech iwb?
>>
>>33157379
Not sure my man, I have a Blade-Tech nano shipping from amazon right now for my G43. I've never used a non-hybrid holster before hope it's good
>>
grow up and get a crossbreed already
>>
>>33157462
just fyi, i posted this before i even saw >>33157229
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.