[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guns are gross?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_8460.jpg (327KB, 1242x1695px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8460.jpg
327KB, 1242x1695px
Why do people act like idiots and hold guns like they're some nasty thing that they don't want to hold?
>>
>>33155832
>Why do people act like idiots

Because they are idiots. Is this seriously a question?
>>
>>33155832
Leftist indoctrination
>>
>>33155832
Did he pour liquid nitrogen down the barrel?
Because that guy pours liquid nitrogen on everything.
>>
>>33155840
I was particularly asking why they hold them like they're a stinky diaper.
>>
>>33155832
>Holding muzzle towards hand
[TRIGGERED]
>>
>>33155832
Is that magazine even all the way in?
>>
>>33155832
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_7LWCFH5Gc
So apparently this guy did this. Is it /k/?
>>
>>33155832
It's because it's a Glock. I'd be disgusted too
>>
>>33155832
who is this lady?
>>
>>33157041
The "kingofrandom" hes some youtuber with a pretty decent channel if you can get past his personality.
>>
>>33155832
Because above all else, above the cries about inner city violence that existing legislation has done nothing to curb, above the childish appeals to safety statistics that are insignificant in comparison to other dangerous things we do every day, above the nanny-state collectivist rhetoric that seeks to remove our autonomy and make us slaves to a collective government, above all of those things the most egregious sin of the anti-gun side is that they refuse to acknowledge that guns are in fact cool. Every leftist thinks it, deep down. Why else would turbo-left movie producers and actors put 3 tons of guns in every summer blockbuster. Because they're fucking cool. Guns are basically to the left what really raunchy sex is to the right. They're required to virtue signal like they hate it in public for the sake of their political credibility but you know in private they think it's the tits.
>>
>>33155832
You're supposed to always treat explosives with care.
>>
>>33157115
thisthisthisthisthis
>>
>>33155832
I don't get it, what's going on here?
>>
>>33155832
>Why do people act like idiots and hold guns like they're some nasty thing that they don't want to hold?
Why are you so triggered as to how he holds his gun? Have you considered he might have a good reason for it?

>>33155856
He didn't pour liquid nitrogen into his aluminium forge.

Or at least, he didn't film it.
>>
>>33155832
because its shit. glocks are shit.
>>
>holding a gun that doesn't have a real safety with the barrel pointed at yourself
>>
File: how-men-and-women-take-photos.jpg (32KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
how-men-and-women-take-photos.jpg
32KB, 500x356px
>>33155832
It's so as not to obscure the gun with their hands when taking a picture.
>>
>>33155832
Grant Thompson is to AvE as Scotty Kilmer is to ETCG

if you want someone who dicks around and does cool stuff and has some assemblence of industrial competence watch AvE
>>
>>33157360
>As always, keep your dick in a vice
>>
>>33157574
*vise

Goddamn I'm retarded.
>>
>>33156429
I'll save my matches for lighting stuff on fire and just keep a few cases of primers around for reloading.
>>
>>33157360
I met AvE when he was in Seattle.
>>
>>33157588
I don't know about you, but I've stuck my dick in many a vice.
>>
>>33157883
oh, is it true he looks like mexican jesus? I am in Seattle oddly enough but just here temporarily, go back home tomorrow.
>>
>>33157305
> A gun that doesn't go off without depressing the trigger safety AND the trigger
> A gun that clearly isn't even cocked

Good try.
>>
>>33157574
Do all the non-canadian's not get the red green reference?
>>
>>33155832
Better than him posturing with it and trying to act tough.

Also from a PR angle it's smart so that no one can just grab the pic of him actually holding it and try and smear him with it.
>>
>>33155832
well, i mean he is holding a grenade
>>
>>33158121
yes, but to be fair I grew up with my father working in hockey and hung out with Albertans the most stereotypically Canadian Canadians.
>>
>>33158117
isn't it cocked tho?
>>
>>33158138
Whenever I watch his stuff I stop and think how so many people probably don't get any of the shit he's referring to.

>Most stereotypically Canadian Canadians
Has to be rural Northern Ontario, they actually talk with the stereotype accent, like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59Vic7jRHvA
>>
>>33158193
No, the trigger is locked on rear. If it was on front, it would be cocked.
>>
>>33155832
I think they are trying to stay away from the trigger as much as possible. Thing is, if you hold the gun like that, you risk dropping the gun and causing a ND.
>>
>>33155885
Because glawks are explosive.
>>
>>33156429
That was interesting, but if there's any wisdom I've ever gleaned from /k/, it's don't fuck with primers.
>>
Pretty obvious. People always hold something like this when they want to display disgust with it. If he held it properly it would go from 'item of disgust' to 'enabling tool' and that is not the message he wants to convey. I would probably hold a kkk or blm recruitment folder in in the same way.
>>
File: Old-Kat-And-Tommy-300x225[1].jpg (22KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Old-Kat-And-Tommy-300x225[1].jpg
22KB, 300x225px
>>33157959
>In one of the specials Kat and Tommy are old, married, and have grandchildren, one of whom is a Ranger.
>>
>>33159080
nah pretty sure he is pro gun judging buy his vids. Looks like he lives in Utah/Nevada and he has vids where he casts stuff using salvaged range brass. He is a douche but doubt he is an anti.
>>
>>33160452
Grant is just posing with the gun that way so that no one can take the pic out of context and make him look like a school shooter posing for a pic. He's a savvy guy, he knows what he's doing
>>
File: 20170129_003243.jpg (61KB, 264x364px) Image search: [Google]
20170129_003243.jpg
61KB, 264x364px
>>33155832
He seems like such a stuck up ass self promoting himself as "The King Of Random". What a gay haircut and stupid fucking name, I hope one of his experiments goes wrong and kills him.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.