[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vehicle Guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

Acceptable firearms to leave in your truck without sobbing like a little bitch when they get stolen

Taurus G2 111
>>
also
>/vagoo/
>>
I don't get the truck gun meme. I already have a gun on myself and I will be in my truck why the fuck do I want to keep a gun in the truck?
>>
>>33152428
just CC your gun on your body.
>>
>>33152428

Maverick 88, 12 gauge.
>>
>>33152836
Yeah, I've had a few customers say there gun was stolen out if the car at night.
>Why do you leave your gun in the car at night?!
>>
>>33152836
>truck gun
.22 mag rifle semi auto mounted under the hood on top of the wheel well, aimed thru the grill, about "wheel" high...fired with a wire that's been welded to the trigger, fed thru the dash. It works. Trust me.
>>
>>33153726
This.

It's actually something I've heard cops talk about. A lot of guns sold back and forth between criminals are stolen out of cars. Bonus points if you have an NRA sticker on your car. Mine as well have an arrow on your car saying free funz
>>
>>33152428
EAA 357 mag.
>>
>>33152428

/k/ is so retarded when it comes to truck guns. You keep a gun in the truck when you are going to be in a place where you'll need the gun. Typically a rifle or a shotgun.

You take the gun out of your truck when you no longer have a purpose for it being there so it doesn't get stolen.

It's cheap so you can just throw it behind the seat and let it bang around a little and you won't care.

Jesus Christ having a gun in your truck that you leave there 24/7 just to get stolen is beyond retarded.
>>
>>33153726
Why do you insist it has to be locked up and innaccessible in the trunk??
Besides some soccer mom sees you with it trying to bring it indoors she might call 911 like your al kwaydya
>>
>>33152428
Just get a Hi Point Carbine in the caliber of your choice and put it in the trunk when you think you'll need it. You don't leave it there all the time unless you want it to rust or get stolen.
>>
>leave in your truck
Might I ask .... Why?
>>
>>33152428
>>33152836
You have to remember that 30 to 40 years ago legal CCW was not widespread. Wonder nines were somewhat-not-really a thing yet. If you wanted to go plink Tuesday afternoon after work you couldn't just whip out a box of 9mm ball and your CCW. Around then poaching wasn't even a severe offense, not even a misdemeanor in some states.
>>
>>33152428
>Taurus G2 111
That's my truck gun too.
>>
>leaving a gun in your vehicle
>leaving anything valuable in your vehicle
>>
>>33152428
>Acceptable firearms to leave in your truck without sobbing like a little bitch when they get stolen
None.

Stop arming criminals you stupid fucking hillbillies.
>>
File: 1447374270846.jpg (66KB, 638x647px) Image search: [Google]
1447374270846.jpg
66KB, 638x647px
This is so fucking stupid.

>buys a cheap handgun as a "truck gun"
>purposely buys a cheap gun because you acknowledge the fact that it may be stolen
>may be stolen
>by a criminal piece of shit that will use it in a crime

You're just as much of a nigger as the illegal immigrant who will break into your fucking car, liberate your shitty 9mm from your glovebox (dumb fuck, you would hide it in here wouldn't you?) and shoot some fucking kid.

Unless you live somewhere rural where you may need a rifle for wildlife, get your fucking cc permit and here's a fucking idea.

CARRY A FUCKING GUN ON YOU AT ALL TIMES SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO DUMB SHIT LIKE THIS YOU NIGGER
>>
>>33152428
Heritage Rough Rider .22wmr

tackle box gun for snek on the water.
>>
>>33152428

Is illegal to have a grenade disguised as a pistol that detonates when you pull the trigger?

Interesting way to treat stolen guns.
>>
>>33152428
My work lets me keep a gun in my truck at their parking lot (I was already planning to do this anyways) so I keep a glock 23 gen 3 in there. But in my work I just bring in my coat and keep my wanad p-83 in the pocket anyways.

But ya, I take it out when I'm anywhere else because leaving a firearm left in your vehicle is reckless behavior.
>>
>>33152836
i've always understood/assumed it to be some larger gun (rifle, shotgun, magnum revolver) that you'd fall back onto should you need to engage more severe threats than impromptu cultural-enrichment (riots, dangerous game if you are in that sort of environment, etc.). Obviously, that's not a daily reality for most people, but some like to be prepared

I carry a truck gun when a large part of my day will be spent in areas where I can't legally CC (i used to work in a courthouse and a school).
>>
>>33156901
>this
/thread
>>
>>33152428
The problem with getting your guns stolen isn't the loss of money you spent buying it. It is the fact that, by definition, a criminal is now in the possession of a firearm because you were neglectful. If you're not responsible enough to recognize this as the real problem, please don't own guns, much less carry them around.

If you're leaving your car for any extended amount of time there will be virtually no scenario when you're going to be able to go out to your car, grab your gun, and use it if the need arose. Just take whatever gun you carry on your hip.
>>
>>33156927
i'd assume it'd fall under the same laws that prohibit you from booby-trapping your land and property
>>
>>33152836

Most people in my area carry a coyote gun in their truck, cause you never really know when you're gonna run across one on your property, or on one of your neighbors'. (It's perfectly acceptable to kill it if you know they have livestock and they're not treehuggers.)

Not sure why anyone in an urban/suburban area would need one, or want to risk having one stolen, but I don't really see why you ABSOLUTELY SHOULDN'T. Just be prepared to be judged harshly when that shit disappears.
>>
>>33152428
I don't even keep my back hatch locked in case I lock myself out. Nothing in my car I'm not prepared to lose.

But the gun goes on the body, dude.
>>
>>33154035
I never said that. Don't open carry it if you don't want the neighbors to see it.
You got it? You understand?
>Probably not.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.