[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ Writefag General-historical correct stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 111

File: CT8X6EEXIAAd3gF.jpg (80KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CT8X6EEXIAAd3gF.jpg
80KB, 600x450px
A place to share books, stories, and assorted writefaggotry.

All writing is welcome, even if it's only tangentially related to /k/.

Give thanks to Polybus and Archivefag for keeping /wfg/ afloat.
It's been unscientifically proven that a lack of (you)s for writers can lead depression, alcoholism, story abandonment, and an hero.

But it's so easy to make a difference in a writer's life. Just one (you) a day can make the difference between a happy writer and a writer on permanent hiatus.

Please, post now. Help make a writer's day.

Features

anon
L1A1
http://pastebin.com/sCgZk6Nc

Tsuhna
Feisty Muzzleloaders
http://pastebin.com/WJnSYPYv

Link to sticky: http://pastebin.com/5yG5C9ek
Last thread: >>33124441
>>
File: 1487938269230.jpg (85KB, 894x768px) Image search: [Google]
1487938269230.jpg
85KB, 894x768px
Bump
>>
File: Cozy.jpg (97KB, 800x1162px) Image search: [Google]
Cozy.jpg
97KB, 800x1162px
PROGRESS
R
O
G
R
E
S
S
>>
To /k/atch a predator

(part 3) http://pastebin.com/T6R3g4Er
(Full) http://pastebin.com/MCy0dm3k

New pastebin since I the one with the entire story was crazy long, I split it up.
>>
For my story, I'm like halfway through an update, but it's a slower one. Sort of vacation. Trip to a city.

Are those bits even interesting to you guys? No war, no technical stuff, just sort of character interactions?
>>
>>33152618
If you make the interactions between characters interesting then it shouldn't be unbearable to read
>>
File: Elizabeth Pear.jpg (336KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
Elizabeth Pear.jpg
336KB, 1275x1650px
Sci-fi guy here.
The secondary antagonist in my novel is a quasi-totalitarian nofunz state twenty million strong, all living inside an asteroid-ship that drifts between the stars. Literal state worship is the norm and the poor bastards once had the lead in military tech. But now everyone and their autonomist rocket-kitty is way ahead.

The closest thing they have to a military is the State Police, a bunch of misshapen bullies that are sent out to "tax" locals that don't look dangerous. The end result is a lot of dead State Police. Their signature tool is a collapsible riot shield but I'm struggling to figure out what their main offensive device should be. State Police are trained for riot suppression first and foremost.

I've come up with the following choices:

-Flutter grenades, heart-shaped grenades with different settings that flap their dragonfly wings to dodge projectiles to reach the target. Guided by the thrower's wireless goggles.
-Missile pistol, just as its name suggests. 20 rounds, resembles a Luger/Nambu hybrid, with the foregrip doubling as the magazine housing.
-Flechette glove, electric shock up close, "anti-citizen" flechettes sprayed from a distance.
-An extremely outdated martial art focused around hammer fists (thanks Captain Kirk), joint locks, and shield beats.
>>
>>33152748
>that image
>>>/aco/
Go and stay
>>
>>33152796
Hey, it got your attention, didn't it?
>>
>>33152618
Sounds good to me, I like reading the dialogue and character interactions, so an update focused on dialogue sounds nice.
>>
>>33152565
Can't wait to read once I'm done for the day.
>>
File: Teeth.png (799KB, 858x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Teeth.png
799KB, 858x1000px
What's up readers and writers?!

I've finally gotten off my ass and finished up the 2nd section of the story and will be posting it later tonight.

Stay tuned!
>>
>>33153456
Aww yiss, gives me something to do on break.
>>
File: 1484453272006.jpg (111KB, 983x844px) Image search: [Google]
1484453272006.jpg
111KB, 983x844px
>>33153456
HYPE
>>
File: Sophie 3.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
Sophie 3.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Bumpin'
>>
File: 1424748900551.gif (1MB, 366x272px) Image search: [Google]
1424748900551.gif
1MB, 366x272px
>>33153456
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 352x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 352x338px
>>33153456
I've been waiting for another dose
>>
File: wm_8756984.jpg (311KB, 2333x1556px) Image search: [Google]
wm_8756984.jpg
311KB, 2333x1556px
>>33153915
>Bumping teasers of stuff that's still days away from ready

Two can play at this game.
>>
File: Wrong.jpg (74KB, 650x480px) Image search: [Google]
Wrong.jpg
74KB, 650x480px
>>33154327
>Days
>>
>>33154352
You got a time frame on when you posting, if tonight? I don't want to cut you off m8.
>>
File: 15493723127_b2c6381cfe_o.jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
15493723127_b2c6381cfe_o.jpg
31KB, 300x300px
>>33154352
>>33153456
>Vampire and Damaged Goods tonight
Wew
>>33154327
>Howa story in the works
W E W
>>
>>33154406
I'm guessing you are closer than I am, so go for it. I may be a few hours still.
>>
File: IMG_0335.jpg (70KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0335.jpg
70KB, 600x720px
Update soon.
>>
>>33154424
Right-o mate I'll go ahead and start posting now then.

I'll be starting with the leave off point from last time to catch people up.
>>
>>33154464
LAST TIME

>Lucya scratches the back of her head, contemplating an answer
>You and her are standing there for a few minutes when you hear a voice from a few feet away
<Lucya, dear. Thank you for going with me to the store yesterday, it was great to have company with me again.>
>Lucya turns around at the voice and her entire body language lightens up
*Katherine! I am thankful you allowed me to go with you, but I am so sorry about how Selene reacted when she was almost out the door.*
>You turn and look at Katherine; the kindly elderly lady that lives across the street from you
>You're not certain of her age, but she is surprisingly healthy for someone her age
>The only thing that seems off is that she seems possibly a little too old by the way she acts
>Almost like she's from an age long past
>You decide it would be rude not to acknowledge your kindly neighbor
>"Good morning Katherine, how are you today?"
<I am doing quite well, young man.>
>She turns to Lucya once more
<Your friend means well, but I think I understand what plagues her.>
*Y-you do?!*
<Yes, I have noticed that her skin is almost deathly pale. It would do her well to see a doctor about that. But until then, so she is not cooped up in the house like an old lady, such as myself; I suggest you get her some sunscreen lotion.>
>"Sunscreen?"
>She chuckles a little at your confusion
<Oh dear Anon, you must know of sunscreen. Why look at you! I am certain that you burn quite easily come summer time. Get her some sunscreen and there should be no issues anymore!>
>Lucya looks at you while you look at her
>"Looks like we've got a little trip to make."
*Indeed. Thank you for your help Katherine, I'll see about making more time to come visit you soon.*
<Thank you dears, good luck with her.>
>With that she walks away and goes back to her own apartment
>You look at Lucya again and shake your keys in front of her
>"We've got something to go do."
*Indeed we do.*

>>
>>33154479
20 MINUTES LATER

>You and Lucya make it back to the apartment just fine, no disasters or hold ups at all
>"Think this will work?"
>You look over to Lucya over the car as she gets out
*If Katherine suggested it, I think it will. She's got a lot of experience in life.*
>You shrug and grab the bag you got from the store
>"Let's hope this works then; I'd hate for her to be stuck in the house all the time."
>Lucya nods and holds her hand out as she reaches the door
>You toss her your keys, the lanyard attached trailing along through the air
>She manages to catch them and then and then unlocks the door, walking inside
>Looking over the main room of the apartment, you don't see Selene at all
>Lucya locks the door behind you as you move towards your bedroom
>You open the door and find Selene
>Or rather
>You find something person shaped covered in blankets on your bed
>Looking over at the room's window, you notice the blinds are closed and the drapes pulled shut
>"Selene?"
>The answer comes muffled from underneath the blankets
"What do you want?"
>"I want you to come out from under those blankets first."
>You watch, unmoving as she untangles herself from the blankets
>It takes her a few seconds seeing as she found every blanket you owned and wrapped herself in all of them
>When she's finally out, you see that she's not wearing her all black outfit, but instead, she's wearing a black t-shirt, and a pair of your athletic shorts
>Not the most flattering outfit she could have chosen, but then again; when was anything you wore particularly flattering to wear other than your suit
"Again, what do you want?"
>"Just wanted to see if you finally woke up after last night."
"I did a while ago, but you two weren't here, so I just crawed up in your bed. It got a bit too warm after a while, so I changed into some of your clothes and went back to sleep."
>You smile at her honesty about it
>She's sat up by the time that she finished talking, and you go and sit next to her
>>
>>33154494
"Where's Lucya?"
>"Oh, she's getting ready to do something I told her about. You're welcome to join us too if you want."
>She laughs a little at that
"That's implying that you could stop me if I wanted to. Which I do, but I want to know what we're doing first."
>"Lucya and I figured that it would be good to get you out of the apartment and go shopping for some regular clothes so you two don't stick out every time we go out on the town."
"What, you think a girl dressed like a goth band groupie, another girl dressed like a Red Army soldier, and a guy in jeans and a plaid button-down shirt would stick out?! What a strange concept!!"
>The sarcasm is dripping from her voice
>You look over at her to find that she's grinning as smugly as she can
>You can't help but smirk back at her
>"No, I figured that you two wanted to blend in so well with normal people that you'd stick out."
>The grin leaves her face, and she breaks eye contact with you
"Please, I already stand out with my damn skin being so pale. It's almost a light grey if you hadn't noticed."
>And with that, you feel like an asshole
>You scoot over to be in contact with her and wrap an arm around her slumped shoulders
>"Sorry, Selene; I didn't mean it like that. Your skin looks fine to me if that's any consolation."
"Heh, it's enough of one for now."
>You release her and pick up the bag from the ground
>"So, Lucya told me about what happened when she and Katherine went to the store yesterday."
"Shit, sorry..."
>"I'm not mad, Selene! In fact, I'm fine with it, because I think I understand. It's the sun, isn't it?"
"W-what would make you think that?!"
>"Your reaction, according to Lucya and Katherine. They said you ran back inside and closed the door the moment you stepped out of the shadows."
>She shuffled a little bit before folding her hands in her lap
"Yeah, I felt really strange the moment the sunlight hit me. It was not comfortable at all."
>You nod
>>
>>33154509
>"Yes, that's the feeling of starting to get sunburnt. When it happens to me, my skin gets red on different levels depending on how hard of a sunburn it is. For a while after I get the burn, it's very sensitive and not pleasant at all."
"So, I was getting burnt?"
>"Yes, although I don't know how quick you were getting burnt.”
“You dislike it, don’t you?”
>After hearing that, you wrap your other arm around her into a full hug
>”Selene, you’re beautiful to me. Your skin is fine, and I think you’d look strange if it was different. So, don’t go thinking that.”
>You look down and smile at her
>She’s trying to hide her face from you, but you can figure that she’s smiling
>”And I'd honestly like to take you and Lucya out every now and then to do stuff with me. Granted, most places aren't open late at night when you won't get burnt, so we got you some things to let you come with us."
>You handed over the shopping bag to her and let her go through it
>She pulled out the sunscreen lotion first and read the bottle before smiling calmly
"You think that this will really work?"
>"Yeah, I think so. Katherine was the one who suggested the idea."
>She nods and pulls out the second item from the bag, a black umbrella
>She looks it over before opening it to find that it's covered in lace
>Selene collapses it, laughing as hard as she could
"Oh wow, that's great. What was that about not standing out in public?"
>You can't help but chuckle too
>"Yeah, I said we should get an umbrella, Lucya was the one who picked it out, so that's on her."
"I'll have to get her for this one, haha. But I'll at least thank her first."
>You smile at that
"A-and I guess I have to thank you, too, yeah?"
>"No, you don't have to at all, I've got to do something to make up for my shortcomings as a gun owner."
"What shortcomings? You care for us in this form when you can, like getting this stuff to allow me to go outside without burning up."
>>
File: 1461288013040.jpg (42KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
1461288013040.jpg
42KB, 432x288px
>>33154352
Weeks? Damn bro and I thought I had it bad.
>>
>>33154524
>You stand up and start walking towards the door to the living room
>"Nah, that's just what people do for each other."
>Without a warning, you feel a slight poke on your left ass cheek
>Turning around, you see Selene sitting on the bed with the umbrella pointed at your rear
>She puts the point on the ground and stands up, walking over to you
>With her free hand, she pokes you in the chest
"You need to stop selling yourself so short. I mean, you can't do everything, and we both know that. So start thinking of yourself better. And remember that I don't hate you for what you can and can't do."
>Before you could protest, Selene surprises you by walking up and wrapping her arms around you in a big hug
>You hug back as best you can as she pinned your arms to your sides
>A few seconds later, she releases you and steps over to your closet
"At least let me change clothes and get that sunscreen on so that we can get going to the store."
>"No problem, Selene. Glad I could do this for you."
"Me too. Now get out, no peeking!"
>You smile and oblige, walking out of the room and into the living room
>You look to your right to see Lucya; leaning up against the wall touching your room, one foot on the wall, and arms crossed
>"Hear all of that?"
*Yes, Anon. You know, you were supposed to leave out the fact that I helped you with that idea, right?*
>"Yeah, but I wasn't about to lie to her about it."
>Lucya shrugs and shoves off from the wall
>She comes over and rubs your back
*That's fine, I'm glad you're trying to do what you can for her; for us really.*
>"Of course, Lucya."
>A few minutes later, Selene comes out wearing some of your clothes; jeans and a button down plaid shirt
>She really liked the black and orange one you would wear
>If it wasn't for her wiping a visible blob of sunscreen into her skin, you'd have never noticed she had it on
>Smell or sight
>Which was the point really
>>
>>33154544
>She smiles at you before manifesting her boots
>You and Lucya look at her boots and both laugh a little as they're over the jeans
>Selene looks down and extends her arms in a questioning gesture
"What's wrong with them?"
*Sweetie, you should put the jeans over the boots so it sticks out less.*
"Don't call me Sweetie. But fine, I'll fix that."
>She leans down and fixes her boots and jeans and walks towards the door, umbrella in hand
>You also head towards the door until Lucya the stack of mail across your chest
*You want to check this before we go?*
>You grab the mail from her and sift through it; passing nothing but adds until you get to a letter from Frederick and Mallory Jones; the people you got Selene from
>You open it and read the letter that's inside
>More of a note really
"Hey Anon, I thought I'd send these to you in case your rifles had Waffegeist forms and they wanted to get new clothes. You should be able to use them all at once. -Mallory Jones"
>Also inside the envelope was some coupons and "counts as cash" pieces for Kohls; a chain department store for clothing and home and kitchen things
>You looked at the envelope again and saw that this was from Monday, so it wasn't as if she had some sort of weird scrying ability you didn't know about
>Then again, you hoped that some sort of power like that was just your mind going crazy and not something that existed
>Lucya notices and smiles as she heads past you
>The three of you exit the apartment, with you locking the door as you exited
>As you unlock the car, Lucya opens the front passenger door, but instead of getting in, she motions for Selene to get in
>Selene looks a little confused about the kindness, but sits in the passenger seat anyways
>You also look at Lucya, tilting your head to question the gesture
>She simply gives you a smirk before getting in the car in the passenger side back seat
>>
>>33154572
>Before you get in the car, you see Katherine standing outside of her front door with her hands folded in front of her
>She smiles at you and waves, and you return the gesture before getting in the car
>The drive to the store is uneventful
>Lucya was looking out the window at stuff she'd never seen before
>Every trip you've made with her before has been with her in the case in the trunk of your car
>You smile at her in the rearview mirror
>She barely notices given how enraptured she is at all the sights that she's seeing for the first time
>Selene on the other hand is anything but quiet
>She grabbed a hold of your phone as soon as you got in the car
>While she let you determine the volume at which the music was played, she took full control of the choice
>So your ride was filled with the sound of Powerwolf accompanied by Selene's own voice
>Which was by no means unpleasant
>At some point, you decided to join in with her
>As loud as you both were, you were a little surprised to hear Lucya humming along in the back of the car
>A little while later, you make it to the store
>You and Lucya get out of the car first
>Selene opens the door and unfolds her umbrella before exiting
>Because it was a day in late November, Selene could keep her black leather trench coat
>For whatever reason, she also kept her belt with the large Ruger logo belt buckle
>Lucya kept the jacket from her uniform on as cover
>Apart from that, the three of us were dressed in the exact same style since they were borrowing my clothes
>So the three of us walked into the Kohl's
>"Alright, so it looks like we've got a few hundred dollars that we can spend here, so just pick some things that you like and we can shrink down the final amount."
>They both nod at you but don't go off on their own
>"You two can go find what you want, you know?"
"Yes, but we want to go around with you so you can say what's good or not!"
>"Well, I suppose I can do that."
>>
>>33154584
>You've done this before once with one of your ex'es
>That wasn't the best time you'd ever had before
>But you figure that this time will be a lot more enjoyable
>You smile a little bit and nod at them
>"Alright, you've got a deal, let's go."
>And with that, the three of you end up in the women's department
>You just kind of sit there while they look around until Selene calls you over
>She holds up a red and white shirt and a black pair of jeans
"What do you think of- OOF!!"
>Selene stumbles towards you as she's hit by something from behind
>"You okay, Selene?"
<Ruger!>
>You hear a voice from behind Selene and look to see a small girl in a black skirt and red sweater
>You notice the Ruger logo on the sweater
>A man rounds one of the clothes racks and waves apologetically at you
>You wave back and walk over and start talking to him
>Lucya joins the conversation a few minutes later
>As it turns out, the little girl is his Ruger LCP named Seras, and is another Vampirwaffen
>You, Lucya, and Seras's owner talk for a while as Selene fawns over her fellow little Vampirwaffe
>After a while, you get back to clothes shopping with your rifles
>A few hours later and a few hundred free clothes dollars poorer, the trip is done
>"How does lunch sound?"
*Sounds good to me, Selene?*
"Yeah, food is good. You pick, Anon."
>Looking at the options that are near the store, you decide on Chick-fil-a that was nearby
>After the three of you have gotten your food, you turn to them both
>"Hey, how about we go sit outside today?"
*Sure!*
"O-Outside?!"
>"Yeah, Selene. It's not that bad outside today and it's warm enough, so let's do it"
>Since it was late in November, the place had taken the umbrellas off the tables outside
>Lucya and I took our food outside and sat down at one of the tables away from the building
>Selene stayed within the restaurant, holding her food, looking nervous
>And then you realized what the issue was
>>
>>33154603
>She'd left her umbrella in the car
>So you headed back to the car, and got her umbrella out
>You walked back to Selene and she reached a hand out to take the umbrella
>But instead of handing to her, you deployed it and held it out above her
>"Come on, your food will get cold."
"B-but what about yours? I can hold this myself!"
>You smile at her
>"Selene, eating with one hand isn't that bad. Although I'd much rather have you get used to the sun so I can take you places that are more than just a fast food restaurant."
"Really?"
>"Yes, Selene."
>She stays silent as you walk over and sit down at the table with Lucya
>After finishing your lunch, you all head back to the car
>You open the door for Selene to get in the car
>But instead, she hugs you
>"Selene?"
"Thank you, Anon. This was fun. I can't wait to go do more things with you."
>"You're welcome, Selene."
>She got in the car and you closed the door
>Lucya didn't wait for you to open her door, but she smiles at you before she gets in the car
>You shake your head and get in the car yourself
>Within seconds of you closing the door, your phone is taken from you and plugged into the sound system, and music soon follows
>All in all, this is something that you're fully okay with
>And you hope it doesn't end anytime soon
>>
>>33154612
And that's the end of Section 2.

I'm glad that people were still interested in the story and the ideas that I come up with.

And I hope that this update was worth the read. I'll be back in a few days or so (hopefully) with the start of Section 3.
>>
File: toocute.jpg (558KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
toocute.jpg
558KB, 1280x960px
>>33154603
>>
Hey there guys, here's the excerpt from my Western story, it's based entirely on the song "San Angelo" by Marty Robbins, one of my favourites. If you haven't heard it before, listening to it might help set the feeling for it. I apologize for the few unexplained portions in it like places and people, they would make sense with the rest of the novel.

Anyways, here it is:

Shawn fished his pocket watch out of his shirt and checked the time once again. It read ten o’clock, exactly the time he had been waiting for all morning. He nudged his horse, a beautiful roan quarter that he had bought in Metico down towards the first row of shops. Once he arrived out front of the Tailor Shop, he leapt off of his horse and tied it to the thick wooden rail out front. With his horse bound, he stepped out from around the Tailor’s and into the street that shot straight through town up to the church.

As he began to walk, he considered what a chance he was taking. Coming back north to meet her had been a great risk, as he was heavily wanted, especially in the south. However, nights spent without her under the Metican stars had been incredibly lonely. It was under the veil of darkness that he wished to be with her most, though the days spent without her were lonesome also. In his heart he knew it was worth chancing death to come north and meet her, if it meant he could once again feel her warm lips upon his.

He looked from side to side as his boots clocked up the dusty street, the hot sun beating down on his black hat. There was no sign of his love, Secora, anywhere. His brow furrowed as he noticed her complete absence, she had been very clear in her message. This was the day and the hour that she wanted to meet. Shawn looked from side to side, wondering if somehow she had forgotten… surely not, she had promised to meet him here.
>>
>>33154745

With each step that he took further along, he began to feel that something wasn’t right. Something was wrong with their plans. His eyes darted around his surroundings as the fear that death awaited him in this street came screeching into his thoughts. He began to breathe heavily as he discovered he couldn’t get this idea out of his head, and he felt a thin line of sweat pop out on his forehead. That was when he saw him. There was the figure of a man with a rifle, lying atop the turquoise roof of the house at the end of the street to his right. The rifle, an 1866 Yellowboy, was pointed directly at him. Shawn’s mind began to whirl as he thought about escaping him, but stopped abruptly as a terrifying sound emanated seemingly from everywhere around him.

Behind multiple windows and doors, he could hear the sound of clicking as guns were cocked. Shawn was split down the middle emotionally as he was faced with an impossible choice. He would die if he stayed, but his love for Secora wouldn’t let him run. He clenched his jaw as these thoughts jittered through his mind like electricity, but were soon replaced by a horrific possibility. He wondered if he would see Secora, or if the rangers that were hunting him had picked her up already. The answer to this question was answered in short order as he watched her push open the door of the Ocarina Inn and come running down the street towards him.

“Up on your horse!” she screamed, her angelic voice corrupted with fear, “Ride out of town it’s a trap and they’re waiting for you!”
>>
>>33154766

Shawn stood in place, unmoving as she ran toward him. If he was going to ride out of this trap, she had to ride with him. Things seemed to happen in that moment in slow motion, as he realized with hopeless finality that their chances were gone. He noticed that behind her, a ranger had left the Ocarina Inn, and he was holding a Burnside Carbine. He could see the hammer drop, and saw the white cloud of smoke expand from the barrel as a bullet left it, well on its way. The outlaw watched, in bleak, cold horror as the bullet struck Secora in the back just to the left of her spine, splattering blood up into the air and over her flowing green dress as she ran. She jerked slightly as the droplets flew high into the air, and she cried out as she fell into Shawn’s arms.

A single tear ran down Shawn’s freshly shaven face as the world came back into proper focus and he felt the weight of the woman he loved pressing down into his arms. He staggered slightly as he caught her, feeling her warm blood spread on the skin of his right hand as he did. He opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out. Turning her face up slowly to his, words lit Secora’s tender lips.

“Now we’re together, I won’t let them take you away…” she said softly, the heavenly sound of her voice ringing one final time in Shawn’s ears before she mouthed the words again.

Tears trickled from Shawn’s eyes as he looked longingly into her perfect face, wishing again for the days they spent laying side by side in the shade of a large tree. He traced her small, simple chin, the smooth cheeks that lit with a blush when he had first met her. Then to her dainty nose, beautiful in its elegance. Finally, to her eyes, a ravishing blue that a man could be lost in just as easily as the rippling waves of the ocean. All framed by long, straight brown hair that was as irresistible as a cool drink in the heat of an afternoon sun.
>>
>>33154780

As he held her, Shawn felt a shiver rack her body as she sighed, her lips giving a small tremble as he felt her pure heart stop beating. It was all over, Secora had drifted away. Shawn clutched her desperately as he laid her on the cobblestones at his feet, his heart breaking in two as he put her to her final rest. Tears streamed down his face, blurring his vision as he released her tender shoulders and looked up to the ranger who had killed her. He stood there, pensively waiting for the outlaw to draw, his Burnside Carbine laying on the ground at his feet. Looking deep into that ranger’s smug face, Shawn swore that he would die, even if it was his last act on Earth.

Shawn pulled his Bisley in a flash, beating the ranger’s draw entirely as he pulled the trigger and dropped his hand to fan the hammer. The first shot hit him just below the rib cage, punching through him and into the door behind him. Crimson smattered across the blue door as he tottered on his feet, his gun barely skinned as Shawn continued to shoot. The next five shots sounded nearly like one crack of thunder as the outlaw’s practiced hand fell upon the hammer in a blur. Each hit the ranger squarely in the chest, blowing gore and thick, torn tissue across the Inn as the ranger stumbled back. His back, torn open by three .45’s, collided with the hard wooden wall, and he fell in a slumped sitting position. Blood poured from his mouth as his Colt 1860 Army clattered across the stone that had once been at his feet, coming to rest a few feet away. Two clicks resounded from Shawn’s Bisley as the hammer fell on spent rounds, the outlaw only wishing to shoot him more.
>>
>>33154802

All that was left was his will left to fight, which sustained him as he lay alive on the street, blood pouring from everywhere. He had never felt such total pain in his life, seeming to burn and sear every fibre of his being. In his ears all that he could hear was the thundering of shots as they passed far through the mountains beyond the Church at the top of the hill. Knowing that he was going to die now, one singular thought bubbled to the muddled surface of Shawn’s mind as he lay broken on the street. He shakily reached his hand out, hoping to find Secora.

His fingers searched blindly a moment over the sticky cobblestones, not in vain as the tips of them pricked her hand. Using the last of his strength, Shawn reached his callused hand over and laid it in Secora’s velvet palm, the soft touch easing his pain as he felt himself begin to slip away. That was all that mattered to him in that last moment, even though life was no more, they were together. Even in death, she was his lover… it was the last thing that he thought before his last ragged breath rose into the hot spring air.

The rangers lowered their guns slowly, believing that nobody, even the notorious Shawn, could have survived that many shots. The man on top of the roof carefully slid down and joined his partners as they gathered around the dead lovers, a pool of red spreading between their touching hands. Behind them the sound of doors opening and people shuffling out could be heard, as they came to see what had transpired. One of the rangers broke off from the group to check on their dead man as he was replaced by Jake from the Inn in the circle around the bodies. More townsfolk joined him as they took in the gruesome sight of the two young people that lay dead in the street, one a famous outlaw and the other the woman he cared for the most.
>>
>>33154745

you arent dumping all of it in one sitting, are you?
>>
>>33154819
There, that's all, holy shit, sorry to those not interested for the huge posts.

Any comments and questions are welcome, criticism included! I'm not entirely sure I'm doing the scene enough justice yet, so apart from a few stylistic choices to make it match the music I'm adamant about, any criticism will be taken into account.

And thanks to Poly for telling me where to find the word counter, it helped a lot. To anyone who read, thanks! I hope it was worth the time.
>>
>>33154449
I was wrong
>>
>>33154859
nah, you're fine. That's about as much as I post during an update.
>>
>>33154603
>An LCP vampire/geist

That might scare Ellie...
>>
>>33155326
Seras a cute. A cute!
>>
File: Sylvie.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
Sylvie.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
If anyone is waiting on an update to the many headpatting adventures of Sylvie the Vaquero then let me know. I've haven't felt any inspiration to writefag it out, so I went and bought my own IRL Sylvie, except for the fact mine is stainless and the story version is blued. If people want more, feed me (You)s.

pic related: Sylvie
>>
File: Selene.jpg (69KB, 1400x425px) Image search: [Google]
Selene.jpg
69KB, 1400x425px
>>33155700
I guess I should actually get one of these, shouldn't I?

But yes, more Sylvie
>>
>>33155700
>If anyone is waiting...
Bro, he is one of my finest (you)s. Put it to good use for maximum Sylvie goodness.
>>
Is there anyone here that would want to try to coop an ashlands story with me?
>>
>>33152413
That would be a great filename
>Newvegasmodding.
>>
>>33155700
Is there a pastebin link for Sylvie? I haven't kept up with /wfg/ and I don't see anything obvious in the main pastebin.
>>
File: 1474064339349.jpg (191KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1474064339349.jpg
191KB, 1200x1600px
>>33155700
Not only will I give you a (You), I'll check those dubs. Greatly looking forward to moar when you feel up to it, my man.
>>
File: Wisecracking Wetback.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Wisecracking Wetback.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>33155742
>optics not included
I guess she'd be blind as a bat.
>>
>>33155955
http://pastebin.com/u/DoIlooklikeawritefag
Here's my pastebin. Even though it's been years since I wrote it last, I still have a work-in-progress on the monstergirl writefaggotry I started with.
>>
>>33156081
>the monstergirl writefaggotry I started with
I've seen /mgt/ ask about you a couple of times. Maybe take a break from waffengeisting and write some monsters for a bit. Sometimes a change is as good as a rest, as long as you're writing.
>>
>>33156079
This is covered in the first section, she has to borrow a pair of my old glasses to see past arms length
>>
>>33156006
Is this that medic people were talking about in the patch thread? What is she from?
>>
>>33156081
Thanks mate. I have a blued Vaquero, so I wanted to read. Looks like I'm not going to sleep on time (again).
>>
File: Headpat Simulator.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Headpat Simulator.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>33156212
Teaching Feeling, it's a Chinese headpat simulator.
>>
File: IMG_20170228_222858_processed.jpg (655KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170228_222858_processed.jpg
655KB, 1920x1080px
>>33155700
Please don't stop
>>
>>33156245
What was the app used to colorize photos like this again?
>>
>>33156262
Prisma
>>
>>33156276
Thanks m8
>>
File: IMG_20170221_233239_processed-1.jpg (778KB, 1041x1307px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170221_233239_processed-1.jpg
778KB, 1041x1307px
>>33156284
Just pass it on, m80
>>
>>33156232
You know... I was about to ask what the fuck? How did this find it's way to /k/. But then it occured to me that this is in fact /k/, and therefore no explanation is owed to me.
>>
File: slavefu.webm (984KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
slavefu.webm
984KB, 1280x720px
>>33156414
Shhh, just play it. Been a while since I have mind you. I refused to give her the dick, and there was no more content after that really. I really hope the devs get to work on the Daughteru route soon.
>>
>>33156102
Oh shit, they really asked about me? I'll get it out by end of March. I didn't think anyone wanted more.
>>
bumping for discovery of extraterresticals.
>>
>>33155013
I got slammed with about 11 trucks tonight. Got a ton of paperwork and depending on when I'm done, may decide whether or not I add more. Sorry guys.
>>
File: Chapter 4.png (9KB, 653x354px) Image search: [Google]
Chapter 4.png
9KB, 653x354px
>>33156493
You're not alone

Update is looking less and less likely for tonight... headache + nausea are making it hard to continue writing in any meaningful way. Good news is that I have a decent amount of writing done for next update...

If anyone wants to needs/wants to catch up, here is my pastebin
>http://pastebin.com/ReY90Yxk

Update Soon™... (tomorrow?)
>>
And sorry for being a piece of shit, again.
>>
File: IMG_6914.png (1MB, 1008x1306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6914.png
1MB, 1008x1306px
>>33156538
Yeah, normally I don't write at work, but seeing as it was a Tuesday, I thought it would be an easy day. I was wrong. We're getting a ton of fucking 2017s this week.
>>
File: 1474538082499.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474538082499.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>33156538
>Soon
>Soon
>Soon
>Soon
>Soon
>>
>>33156560
Nah dude, shit happens. We all know that since most of /k/ is basically a group of hardworking individuals so we can fuel our gat collection.
>>
File: IMG_1005.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1005.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
it's time I gave you guys a look at Emily and the SiG that I feature in every story of relatively present setting. (Not showing the stock because Ca compliant grip wrap is embarrassing)
>>
File: Sadness.jpg (717KB, 1000x1453px) Image search: [Google]
Sadness.jpg
717KB, 1000x1453px
>>33156569
I'm sorry buddy... I just can't do it tonight.
>>
File: 1468719862457.png (8KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1468719862457.png
8KB, 493x402px
>>33156538
>Update Soon™... (tomorrow?)

Called it.
>>
>>33156604
Yeah, I get it, I suck; well aware of that man... I'd just rather not put out rushed writing, and literally vomit on my keyboard...
>>
File: tumblr_ofjimp6Iki1vw7o1io1_1280.jpg (193KB, 1108x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofjimp6Iki1vw7o1io1_1280.jpg
193KB, 1108x1280px
>>33156538
I'd rather read something good than something rushed.
Take your time.
Not like we're going anywhere.
>>
>>33154584
>Powerwolf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUoYnrrflbo
>>
>>33152413
some of the best...
Aubrey-Maturin series (Master and Commander)
can get a bit draggy, but I fucking lived for these books in HS.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aubrey%E2%80%93Maturin_series

Letters From the Trenches: A Soldier of the Great War - Bill Lamin

Somewhere Over There: The Letters, Diary, and Artwork of a World War I Corporal - Francis H. Webster

Iron Coffins: A Personal Account Of The German U-boat Battles Of World War II - Herbert A. Werner

The Tunnels of Cu Chi: A Harrowing Account of America's Tunnel Rats in the Underground Battlefields of Vietnam - Tom Mangold
>>
>>33156893
>The Tunnels of Cu Chi: A Harrowing Account of America's Tunnel Rats in the Underground Battlefields of Vietnam - Tom Mangold

Picked the fuck up. I love reading about Tunnel Rats, mostly because I'm a manlet born too late to be useful. Thanks for the recommendation.
>>
>>33152748
>Flutter grenades.
sounds more advanced warfare/ infinite warfare than anti-riot.
>Missile pistol
Sounds like, what was it? Barbarella? mini rocket launcher. pew pew. Cheesy retro futuristic.
>Flechette glove.
Kinda lame. at least sounds 'anti-riot'
>An extremely outdated martial art focused around hammer fists
Eh.

What's wrong with Stun rods/billy clubs?
I would look to less than lethal weapons for inspiration. pepperball launcher, Taser shot gun rounds, CS gas canisters, LRAD Sound cannons, laser dazzlers, Active Denial System. get creative, shrink down an LRAD or ADS.
>>
>>33157081
whoops, 4chins kept the sage in the name field. D:
>>
>>33154678
>spots an argument that ended long ago
>decides to join in anyway
fuck off
>>
File: 1475023498470.png (96KB, 300x313px) Image search: [Google]
1475023498470.png
96KB, 300x313px
>Browse the Girl's Frontline gun roster
>Find a gun that's the exact mental image of what I imagine my own character to look like
>mfw the gun is a totally different gun in-story than in-game.

I guess I can't luck out like Construct...
>>
>>33157563
Come on now. As if you have to have the guns matching? Jokes aside I am horrible at character descriptions so all a of the physical traits of all my characters are either from someone I knew of from Siames soap operas
>>
File: IMG_1647.jpg (82KB, 692x1153px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1647.jpg
82KB, 692x1153px
>>33157638
I had gotten a picture of my Annushka commissioned. The picture is after she was discharged in late 2014 but, it's nice still.
>>
>>33156602
At this point either get it done or don't say "New chapter soon guys, maybe today" then turn around and say "lol sorry no new chapter today" every FUCKING day.

apologies if i sound mad, I have not been having the greatest of days
>>
File: 1458327126875.gif (510KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
1458327126875.gif
510KB, 700x827px
>>33157731
>commissioned
>>
File: 1451437845292.jpg (63KB, 520x638px) Image search: [Google]
1451437845292.jpg
63KB, 520x638px
>>33157819
>Has the foreight to see that their post makes them seem mad
>Posts it anyway just so they can complain about having bad day
>>
>>33157823
Yeah, and it's very well done.
>>
>>33158015
i'm just a little jelly i cant. Being a mach 2 poorfag and everything
>>
Hey guys I just want to give you a heads up that I probably won't be posting again for a little bit, I am writing to finish off chapter four but proofreading (and more writing to finish) will have to be on hold. I've got midterms and for lack of better words I'm going through a lot of personal shit right now. I'll post a whole chapter during spring break (2 weeks). Until then I'll see you.
>>
>The drive down to the armory was uneventful, Pitra intermittently glancing over to Jack, who evidently enjoyed the hot air and stiff winds, an easy going smile on his face while he looked out and took in the scenery.
>They arrived at the armory and walked in, some armorers and research technicians greeting them.
>"Ah, Pitra! Good to see you've brought your new pet. I hope you're ready to tell us about your weaponry."
"Now look here, BUB, I don't mind being called pet by the lady, but you ain't the lady, you call me Jack. Jack or John, alright?" Jack answered in his best archetypal Rocky the gangster impersonation, driving the techs back a couple feet as they shrank from the relative hulk addressing them.
>"W-Why yes, Jack." The techs replied, much to Jack's amusement and Pitra's awe.
"Then lets get ourselves moving! What was it that you boys needed me to help you with?" Jack gently demanded in his best impersonation of a singer Named Bing Crosby, who'd been dead for almost two hundred years, but none the less, was his favorite lounge singer of the twentieth century.
>"Uh.. Right this way." The techs answered, leading jack to an armory cage full of weapons that looked like they'd been pulled from the wreck of the orbital drop canister.
"Now what we have here, is an assortment of various equipment that came from the same pod I did. Were there any other survivors?"
>"Uh... No. Nothing but... well, you were rested on an outcropping and the only one that wasn't mangled and maimed."
"Lucky bastards. No separation syndrome. No full scale symbiosis. I kind of figured. So what equipment did you want to look at?"
>"I suppose we should start on this" The tech said, pointing to the weapon he thought most likely to be the standard issue duty weapon.
"M-34. weighs thirty five pounds, fires a seventy caliber spire tipped bullet at twenty eight hundred feet per second."
>"are you saying this is a projectile weapon?"
"Yes."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rATftJiWdkw
>>
File: 20 footer.png (254KB, 963x736px) Image search: [Google]
20 footer.png
254KB, 963x736px
>>33157731
we /storyart/ thread now?
>>
>>33158092
>tfw none
>>
File: mobile radio tower.png (1MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
mobile radio tower.png
1MB, 2000x3000px
>>33158097
shit wrong pic
>>
File: pdw.png (2MB, 2900x2200px) Image search: [Google]
pdw.png
2MB, 2900x2200px
>>33158106
In any case I'd like to contact the anon who drew these. See if he wants to turn HFG into a light novel.
>>
>>33158114
Had this in the deleted post:
Basically this art isn't "story art" it's more "universe art" it inspired the concept for HFG's showcases their weapons and shows how fuckhuge they are to a normal person.
>>
>>33158083
>"How do you fight with these? The recoil forces of a projectile that size and description must be enormous!"
"Theoretically, a typical soldier can carry it as a crew served weapon or fire it from support or offhand, though with significant effort, on semi automatic."
>"WAIT. Jack, you mean this is fully automatic?"
"Yes. For a soldier in the nano suit, it's no trouble at all to manage it on full auto. The suits are capable of a lot of things like that. The standard service rifle, however, isn't present if all the gear here is from the same pod as I am."
>"You mean this isn't the standard?"
"Nano suits make up about two percent of the forces, and for us, this IS the standard rifle, but for the rest of them, it's the M-20, which is similar, but it's more on the area of a forty five caliber and it's much lighter. The next article I see is the J-5 five select fire pistol, chambered in nine millimeter parabellum. It's a very controllable gun, glowing tritium sights. It works for getting to the rifle, so we keep it. If nano suits are expected to operate in conjuction with normal infantry, they'll be issued common weapons."
>"So you don't use energy weapons? How do you hit anything moving?"
"It's a non issue when you get down to what our doctrine considers infantry range. We have energy weapons, but shit like gauss rifles and rail guns is strictly pretty out there. If you need a rail gun, you're fighting a pretty different enemy. Even a nano suit only defends from a few shots, admittedly newer ones do it against our crew served weapons and even the earliest of them could survive direct hits from most weapons short of tactical nukes. You'd be fighting an ultra hard enemy with a soft inside at that point. Other than that, energy weapons find their place on our star ships."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEllHMWkXEU
>>
File: Nano_suit_Gen1.jpg (87KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Nano_suit_Gen1.jpg
87KB, 600x800px
>>33158167
>"What were those two you referenced earlier, the um... gauss rifles and rail guns?"
"Their kind of the same things, Gause rifles fire projectiles at about six tenths to two thirds of the speed of light by electromotive conduction as opposed to the typical chemical propellants we use in our rifles. Rail guns, not named for Scientist Carl Fredrich Gauss, are the same things, just slower and with, ironically, actual rifling instead of just a tube surrounded by electromagnets. The material science isn't something I'm particularly familiar with. I'm armorer certified, but I'm not a physicist, nor am I qualified to explain the minutia of the system. Just think of it as rail guns being for bigger projectiles. Next?"
>"Well, a lot of these seem to be pretty predictable, grenades, some kind of signalling devices... what about this?" The tech said, pointing finally to the nano suit and the interaction suit pulled from jack's body.
"The Nano suit itself. Gives full spectrum light sensitivity, shown in false color under the visor, allows superhuman feats with radial functions such as armor, terrain mobility, strength, as well as sustainable chromatophoric active camouflage and high energy usage active cloaking, which allows the suit to turn literally almost invisible for a short time, reducing suit opacity to the lowest three percent of the spectrum."
>"You lost me at active."
"The suit can change colors to blend into the scenery around it, or become transparent."
>"And what of the under garment that was under it?"
"That's the interaction suit, it's used as a buffer between the skin and the suit. Otherwise, all this shit, which is a titanium cobalt lattice structure, would rip it off. The interaction layer also allows neural interfacing. Getting in the suit is painless, but getting out in that suit without the link to the suit cut is living hell. Pitra, thanks for cutting it off, by the way."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5EF12DFi5I
>>
>>33153456
Ayyyyyy
>>
>>33155700
Anon still needs to shoot Sylvie. Crackhead nearly forced him to lose his shooting virginity to some other gun
>>
>>33154636
I really like that the Rugers have their own branded clothing labels. Also, nice touch with the LCP. Keep going, my man.
>>
>>33155870
hmm...

i'm kinda dug down as it is. Bitten off more than i can chew, ya know?
>>
>>33156604
He is better than some. I can't keep count of how many times Fortunate does that.
>tfw Sticks and Stoners update never.
>>
>>33157081
Thanks for your input! I wanna try and keep things simple, so I'll look into your suggestions.
>>
>>33156081
You....
Goddammit, now I just can't put it down after seeing the healing that needs to occur.
>>
>>33157081
Actually, I could give the flutter grenades a gas payload and combine the folding shield with a less-than-lethal weapon, like a microwave emitter or something.

I'd like to avoid batons/clubs just for the creativity challenge, but they're not out the window entirely, so to speak.
>>
File: 1488304132176.jpg (27KB, 480x519px) Image search: [Google]
1488304132176.jpg
27KB, 480x519px
>>33158897
That's a fair criticism. It's also why I dropped the name. Not much point if I'm not writing.

In all honesty, I don't think I'll have anything written for a good while. I decided to go full Ken-sama and work on learning a third language. I don't really have much time at home anymore, so I guess consider me on indefinite hiatus. Sorry, senpai.
>>
>>33137830

>"No, I am *not* letting you out of my sight" Hiyori says, believing you are trying to get rid of her, which true enough *had* crossed your mind.
>"But we need to change, we can't go there in our school uniforms" you say even though you already know what she's going to say.
>"And?"
>"Nothing, your place or my place?" you ask as you give up trying to reason with her, causing her to turn red.
>"Wha-what are you saying?!" she cries out in panic, it seems she took the bait, hook, line and sinker.
>"We both need to stop by at our houses to change, and since you aren't letting me out of your sight, we'll need to establish which house we stop by first" you explain while feigning ignorance over what you said, or rather how it can be interpreted.
>"...My house" she replies after a while, still flustered from what you said, before starting to lead the way.
>As you get to her house you are greeted by her older brother who, as usual, isn't too happy to see you. Damn siscon...
>"Welcome back Hiyori, looks like you picked up a creep on your way home" he says, obviously referring to you.
>"I'm back nii-san, yeah, could you keep an eye on it while I go to my room to change?" Hiyori replies cheerfully.
>"With pleasure" says the older brother with a sadistic grin on his face. Once again, perfectly normal for you.
>After Hiyori has changed you proceed to your house where she bribes your brother to watch you while you change, she may be a violent tomboy but she also knows how to get men to do her bidding.
>"Eeh, loose camo pants and a dark hoodie again?" she asks with a hint of annoyance in her voice when she sees your street clothes.
>"They are comfortable, don't stand out too much and they don't restrict my movements like 'fashionable' clothes would" you explain for umpteenth time.
>"For a plain-clothes cop you sure don't look like one" she comments further.
>"The whole idea of being a plain-clothes cop is not to look like a cop" you reply as you put on a pair of boots.
>>
>>33155326
>>33158806
Hey now guys, LCP Seras wasn't my idea.

http://pastebin.com/sqKviGR2

^ there's the source material
>>
>>33156081
>years
Nigger, you last wrote in it a month ago. Now, fucking finish fatty's friend's firefight, finally.
>>
>>33156677
Double dubs demand I say this.

Do what I do. Drop the trip, post critiques as anon, and abandon being your online pseudonym for a bit. Collect yourself, find the time you need, write until you're ready to post, and THEN put your trip back on to post.

Keeping up with the broken promises is a pain in the ass, and eventually nobody will give thought to what you post other than "oh look, another lie" like these dudes.
>>33156604
>>33158897
>>
>>33158915
batons and clubs are often use because
1. why fix what isn't broken
2. it harkens to our own modern police brutality in stead of some foreign idea of it.
3. it seems more brutal to beat people. let's the aggressor get into it.

really like the lrad or ads build into the sheild idea. just futuristic enough with some basis in reality.
>>
>>33154636
Good to see you back, and that a lot of the earlier bumps with the two are smoothing out.
>>
>>33159066
Cool, we'll be seeing some red light district stuff soon.
>>
>>33159594
This has bugged the fuck out of me for a while, but this is the most recent post.

>let's
This is a contraction.
>lets
This means "allows"
>>
>>33158057
Have you looked into how much it would cost to have a piece commissioned?
>>
>>33159767
I know someone that CAN....but she's in my D&D party and I don't feel like messing with it.
>>
>>33159066

>"By the way, grab a helmet from the closet" you say as you pick up the keys to your motorcycle.
>"We are taking your bike? Why didn't you tell me that before I changed?" Hiyori asks, looking down to her skirt.
>"You didn't ask, besides you know I hate taking the train when I don't have to", you reply.
>"...So this is your trump card to get rid of me, sorry but you'll have to do better than that!" She exclaims as she picks a helmet from the closet.
>"I have no idea what you are talking about", you feign ignorance once more, worth a try.
>"I will never understand your tastes" Hiyori says as you take your dual-sport KTM out of the garage.
>"Can you imagine me riding a cruiser or a sport bike?" you ask her while checking that everything is as it should with the bike.
>"Not a cruiser, no, but I think a sport bike would suit you quite well" she replies after thinking for a moment.
>"Besides, with a dual-sport the number of short-cuts I can take in the city grows exponentially" you add to your previous argument, causing Hiyori to become alarmed.
>"You aren't seriously think about zipping through back alleys with me sitting behind you?"
>"You could always sit in front of me?" you joke before dodging the following attack, then continuing:
>"Also not so much through back alleys as reserving the option of being able to pass traffic by driving on the sidewalk."
>"Si-that's dangerous, not to forget illegal!" she protests.
>"It's only dangerous if I don't adjust my speed to the amount of pedestrian traffic, and as a cop I can always say that I saw no alternative at the time, now let's go."
>>
>>33158057
Just look around and start talking to artists. Sour_Kraut, BSApricot, Guard, they all are pretty good people. Just gotta reach out to them.
>>
>>33157819
Yeah, totally tricked you guys again, right? Oh man, that was hilarious... especially the part where I had my head in a trashcan trying not to puke my brains out last night... man, great joke. Cause I know if there is one thing I love, it's dissapointing people, right?

I wouldn't have said anything if I didn't truly think I could do it, but shit happens... I'm sorry.

>>33158897
I didn't use to do this shit before chapter 4... guess I over estimate my ability to put out content quickly these days.

>>33159559
I think you're right man... like I said above, I never used to pull this shit (and it's never been on purpose). I need to just keep my mouth shut in regards to Damaged Goods updates until I'm actually ready to post.
>>
>>33160199
Seriously, don't beat yourself up about it. It only makes it harder to do things down the road.
>>
>>33158345
>"You're welcome, pet."
>"This is a lot of information you've given us. Why?"
"This is history. Stuff every child should know before they come out of school. They wouldn't trust nano soldiers with sensitive information. You don't get into the damn things unless you specifically volunteer and decide toward it even after lengthy advisement against it or by being a criminal sentenced to time in the suit. I was on my third year of a ten year suit sentence."
>"You understand why this seems like you're playing an angle, right?"
"I am. The angle is that you can't put me back into the suit." Jack finally said with a smile.
"Would be a shame for the lovely lady to have driven me all the way out here for just that. Did you want a look at the inside of the weapons?"
>"umm... Yeah. They seem interesting."
>A day of taking apart the weaponry and discussing their functions followed, along with Jack realizing he'd likely never be able to use the M-34 again. At least not on full auto. He walked them through the weapons components, disassembly procedures, maintenance, ammunition sorting and function.
>Before long a day had passed, the armorers were more than occupied with creating more munitions for them and looking over the non functional nano suit, theorizing on making it functional again and creating a cradle so the nano suit could at some point be removed.
>Jack and Pitra were on the way back home in contrast to the techs.
>"So you like weaponry, don't you?"
"What ever gave you that idea?" Jack said, grinning over to Pitra.
>"You get into it. And what was with the voices?"
"I don't know. Just kinda felt it. Rocky the gangster, Bing Crosby... Just some long dead voices that permeated my childhood. In order of appearance by the way."
>"But seriously, with the gear. That was... Are you mentally healthy?"
"Yes. I'm relatively reserved. There are those who HAVE married their guns. Think of that when you ask if I'm too into it."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p88Rh3C_rQ
>>
Got my pastebin updated. It has direct links to each of my stories and even info about one of my characters (will be adding Nadine soon).

http://pastebin.com/QU74YDFE
>>
>>33159981
>>33159767

I had issues putting food on my table before christmas. Now i have two mouths to feed and have no job because lol i'm broken

can't spend money on this. just cant
>>
>>33160901
Nig, I know you're a swede and all, but WHY did you adopt orphans or whatever if you can barely afford to feed yourself?
>>
>>33160920
it wasn't my fault! She latched onto me because her old family blamed her for the car crash that put all of them in hospital because "she talked"
>>
>>33160949
So did her family, like, disown her. Or can swedes just "adopt" kids when they want if the family doesn't care?
>>
File: prettypoklonskaya4.jpg (196KB, 710x523px) Image search: [Google]
prettypoklonskaya4.jpg
196KB, 710x523px
>>33160949
I... That better not be some fucking kebab rapist spawn you're taking care of, man. If at least that is met then keep along.
>>
>>33160978
it was a more complicated process than that, technically the poor thing still lives with an """hotel""" but there is sort of an unofficial deal going on with me and them
>>
>>33160992
lolno, i hate them just as much as anyone else. I have quite a good record against kebab with blunt metal weapons actually
>>
>>33160999
Is it temporary, or are they giving her up because of the car crash. They kinda seem like shitty people.
>>
>>33161022
No, the lil one made one hell of a scene making sure she wasn't going back to her old foster home. And yes, it is actually profitable here to "adopt" children because of gubbermint shekels.

There was one guy not long ago that "adopted" like 20 somalians and put them in a cellar. Ez money
>>
>>33161100
>one guy not long ago that "adopted" like 20 somalians and put them in a cellar

lol fuck i remember reading about that.
>>
>>33160199
I'll bet you two chapters that you don't know who I am without my trip.
>>
>>33160999
>>33161100
>>33161174
Funny this came up, Molymeme just put out a bretty gud video on the subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYNKufXhWGg
>>
File: 1488302527477.png (520KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1488302527477.png
520KB, 555x555px
>>33161191
You are Faglord from this point on. Check em.
>>
>>33160682
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIPU265yme0
>"WAIT" Pitra answered, looking to Jack in the passenger seat of the truck "You humans MARRY your rifles?" She demanded, clear shock and disgust on her face.
"Yes, about thirty years or so before that first became an OFFICIAL practice, acknowledged by the government, there were a couple guys, one in particular, who married his electric guitar, a musical instrument that fell out of favor in popular music sometime at the turn of the twenty first century, which would be a hundred and seventy three years or so ago."
>"You humans are DISGUSTING! How can a species look so similar but be so DEGENERATE!?" She demanded once more.
"Don't look at me. Some of the guns actually could manifest a human form. They became a somewhat standard fair in the arms market because there's a certain margin of hobbyists and military who need encouragement. They were guns, but they cold project themselves like any human woman. And before the outright fall of feminism from public favor, and the conservative uprising of the twenty-one-forties, before THAT it was a hilarious twenty five years of the public turning on those who wanted 'social justice' and were thought of as being 'politically left' by the political perspective of the time because they basically declared war on jokes except of course at the expense of white people. So it went that an ENTIRE GENERATION turned to the cartoons of one of the two mature races of the planet, learned to be conservative from watching that DEGENERATE anime, and well... They somehow changed the laws of reality. Rifles began having women in them who were loyal and loving, a stark contrast from the way many women of the past three or four decades had acted, so neither party in the relationship could ACTUALLY complain when people turned to their armaments for all their protection and moral support needs, as well as their reproductive desires. How could real women compete?"
>"Be loving?"
"Not in a lifetime."
>>
>>33161256
>nothing to check
Looks like you owe me two chapters, faggotron
>>
File: 1381514565805.gif (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1381514565805.gif
2MB, 800x450px
Barret plz come back. We need moar content
>>
>>33161489
That wasn't me...

>>33157563
That was actually really strange for me... I had seen the original pic I used to always post of the 1903, and then wrote the personality I wanted her to have, it wasn't until I was in chapter 3 that someone actually pointed out to me that Girls Frontline was a thing, and the bio for the 1903 actually matched Anna pretty well

Don't let that deter you though, it didn't determine the personality I had written for Anna. I'd say go for it!
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 597x629px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 597x629px
>>33161256
Better luck next time faggot
>>
>>33152413
I'm not sure why I used a SecureTripCode

Anyways, I saw a prompt regarding How Curiosity Sings Happy Birthday to itself, but this time it isn't alone when it sings to itself. This is my response, I ended up trying to create a universe, and I'll take any suggestions about anything:

"Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday Dear Curiosity!"

It it the year 2486 A.D, and we finally found the old girl. My name is Captain Stone, and I am the 2IC for Expedition XCV on Mars, the 2nd Colony of Homo Sapiens (Human). I am one of the rarer greens from the UNSO Academy, as I was born on Earth, the home of Homo Sapiens. I was tasked to this expedition, with the objective to recover the rover Curiosity for the UNSO's 450th Anniversary. Its honestly a miracle we found her, and still in one piece, give or take a couple of bolts. We were planning on recovering her sooner, since Humans had landed on Mars in 2020, and the UNSO's formation in 2036 A.D. I mean we had colonies since 2025 A.D., but - and no offense to Curiosity - we had bigger things to deal with. UNSOS *Virginia Dare* made contact with a species of Intelligent Life in 2150 A.D., which resembled the Earth species of *Dendrobranchiata*, but around the size of a Gorilla in the TRAPPIST-1 System. Ironic isn't it? Finding *Dendrobranchiata* type life, in a star system in the Aquarius constellation, Latin for *Water-carrier*. I think its cool.

Its not like we forgot about Curiosity, its just hard to finance money for a recovery mission for an arguably disposable rover, when your species finds out they aren't the only ones in the universe.

Happy Birthday to You.
>>
>>33160901
...which is why I was gonna offer to help pay for the art. If that's ok.
>>
File: Xz3ppjuh.jpg (58KB, 450x472px) Image search: [Google]
Xz3ppjuh.jpg
58KB, 450x472px
>>33162017
what now?
>>
>>33162036
Like through a kickstarter or something?
>>
>>33162067
naahh... i'm sure people have more important things to spend their money on
>>
>>33162155
o-ok. I'll go give my money to palmetto state armory then...
>>
>>33162238
yeah, better than than random peeps on the internet. If i scrape something together, i might do it myself
>>
>>33162155
No. No we don't.
Give tank mailing address.
>>
>>33162294
tank mailing address?
>>
Want to update but I can't because the person I got to edit my shit is doing other things other then editing my story.
>>
File: 1488014872715.jpg (304KB, 1260x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1488014872715.jpg
304KB, 1260x1502px
>>33154636
Hey, I remember that little LCP. You little sneak. But this is a nice update. Gives me all sorts of warm fuzzies.

>>33154859
And this is a heavy post right here. It's got a kind of feel that really makes you appreciate what you have in life, I think. I liked it, even though it was so sad. But it was good.

>>33156893
I really liked the two books by Wolfgang Faust about German tank operations in WWII. Tiger Tracks and Last Panther they're called.

>>33158345
This is another good worldbuilding post. Glad to hear that humans still use projectile weapons. Wonder what the aliens uae?

>>33159979
This is a pretty good story right here. I'm enjoying it so far. Wonder how deep into the shit they'll get.

>>33161358
Ha! Geists end feminism. Though I wasn't expecting your story to have geists in it. That's interesting.

>>33162004
Space!
>>
>>33162430
i think you are the best liked people in all threads now

All hail reply-fag, feeding us writefags
>>
>>33162430
>>33162464
heil reply-fag!
\o/
>>
File: 238hrpfv.png (346KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
238hrpfv.png
346KB, 1024x1024px
>>33161527
>Use an AR variant to represent a bolt action

Alrighty, if you say so.
>>
>>33162556
how do you know she isn't a uk legal stright-pull?
>>
>>33161358
>"Not in a life ti- WHAT?"
"There's a specific age where humans find their long term partners most often, about my age. Mid twenties. Waiting another twenty years just isn't an option at that point. For men, they've reached their peak. They'll be in a physical decline by thirty five. and they'll harden as they age. Especially alone. Especially in that timeframe the women would do likewise a couple years earlier, but the difference is women become infertile around forty five. Then they'd buy ten or twelve cats, an animal associated with lonliness and desperately search for a man with low enough standards to take them since they spent their youth being whores and no one wanted their diseased stretched vaginas OR their used up drug contaminated whore bodies. These were the simple realities of the day. That's partially what drove my great great great great grandfather, Anon Mous to his mate, an FAL named Emily, who he married and settled down with after being booted from the newly re-founded Rhodesian army. In this frame of reference, the woman who won't try to shove 'social justice', the laughable concept it is down your throat being far more of a rarity than men who didn't want social justice rammed down their throat, can you understand why such a practice would become common?"
>"Wouldn't the women want to compete?"
"Not for a few decades. At first they could still get the fashionable men. Then THEY stopped when they realized the women were parasites who just wanted to contribute nothing and have everyone else do the work. Then when all the men were marrying their rifles or the few conservative women around who actually wanted a mutually reciprocating relationship, well. Feminism basically died right there, since their major market share of vagina was unable to compete with loving women and rifles who wouldn't cheat or give you a disease, and would still give you youngins."
>"You humans are a fucked up bunch, but I can understand marrying a rifle in that."
>>
File: wierd water tower.jpg (276KB, 929x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wierd water tower.jpg
276KB, 929x1000px
bumping for strange water towers that weren't there this morning.

>>33162661
I'm exited to see how this develops.
>>
>>33161527
If it wasn't you, then try again.

>>33162317
HE SAID, THE TANK MAILING ADDRESS

NOW QUIT BEING A FAGGOT AND POST A WAY TO CONTACT YOU
>>
>>33163109
i have a mail...?
[email protected]
>>
File: Can'tSeeMeNow.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Can'tSeeMeNow.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>Muffled "Up the Ra" in the distance

Update soon.
>>
>>33162661
"Hahahaha, yeah, nineteen thirty-four to twenty forty we didn't have it together. But if it weren't for the practice of marrying guns... well, I wouldn't exist. I want you to understand that."
>"I do, and with the history you've given me, and that they could have kids with the rifles, I retract my statements of it being degenerate. I didn't realize there was such a history about it or that there were women in them." Pitra replied somewhat apologetically
"Don't worry about it. You couldn't have known. You've heard enough about my history, hell, you've been getting an earful all damn day, how did YOU get to where you are?"
>"Well. Hard to say really, the majority of our history was destroyed when we did it. I suppose like any species, we've been fighting our wars. There was the great race war between the red skinned Acranis and the Blue and green skinned Acranis. Both sides were masters at inventing. It just dragged on forever about a thousand years later a war that had started with both sides using projectile weapons, like the y'indah and the epl'oje, which could be described as a curved stick with a twine for sending projectiles and a long sharp stick for stabbing respectively, ended in what you might call energy weapons and orbital ships. We just kept building better weapons after that for the past two hundred or so years."
"Quite non-descript."
>"Well, it's a bit hard to follow, so many battles that weren't worth naming, it was clash until one side gave out until the end when the red Acranis were wiped out in orbit. I'm only fifty."
"You're fifty? Years old?"
>"Well, yeah! but that's only like... twenty four on your planet."
"How do you know that?"
>"Well, the planet that talks to us across the universe is notable just about always and scientists follow with great interest. We have something similar to your internet. We call it planet band and this is a commonly asked question. But how old are you?"
"Twenty-seven."
>>
File: imagejpg1_zps5c172084.jpg (83KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
imagejpg1_zps5c172084.jpg
83KB, 800x600px
>>33162610
>Straight-pull

Close but no cigar anon.
>>
File: download (29).jpg (6KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (29).jpg
6KB, 299x168px
>>33152565
If hypothetically This series could be turned into a Showtime or Netflix series. Is there any way you could stretch these stories out. Or just Shorten it for a pilot.
>>
>>33163409
I would definitely work on building the world outside the main storyline a little bit. I am going to show you guys the bigger picture in following stories.
>>
>>33162430
Thanks bbg
>>
>>33157493
:^)
>>
File: 46a3rxctv.png (83KB, 906x208px) Image search: [Google]
46a3rxctv.png
83KB, 906x208px
>>
>>33159752
I, for some reason, have a really bad habit of putting apostrophes where they don't belong. I also have a really bad habit of capitalizing random words. It was also a really quick response. I didn't look over it before I posted it.
>>
File: BoomHeadshot.jpg (16KB, 600x257px) Image search: [Google]
BoomHeadshot.jpg
16KB, 600x257px
Going to the gym then I'll finish up what I've got for tonight. For now, here's a taste.

>Range clear.

>Round chambered.

>Tucked into shoulder, no wiggle room.

>Click.

>Safety off.

>Ease on the trigger, squeeze, don't pull...

>...

>THWUMP!

>It's not so much the sound as it is the pressure as the round is sent flying down range.

>You nearly jump in your seat even though you were expecting it.

-------------------------------
>>
the anon thats making the civil war 2 story, you commented of having a googl drive with it, link please so we can add you to the sticky?
>>
>>33164876
>laughinglargelass.png
>>
>>33164829
It wasn't just you, man. It's all over.

Also, the difference between a lot and alot
>a lot : a grouping or allocation, also "a large quantity"
>alot : nonsensical.

Shut grinds my gears, man.
>>
>>33165644
>Shut
SHIT, you goddamned phone!
>>
File: Cockmongler.png (188KB, 300x396px) Image search: [Google]
Cockmongler.png
188KB, 300x396px
>>33165644
Best shut yo gears boy.
>>
File: hello sleep.png (469KB, 626x960px) Image search: [Google]
hello sleep.png
469KB, 626x960px
>jeez how many threads am i behind?

ATannie is up to date
http://pastebin.com/mcyzBGhV

JTfag is up to date
>link to folder
http://pastebin.com/1qS4EqXS

new guys on the sticky
http://pastebin.com/5yG5C9ek

from my side im only missing this thread
>>
File: me at 3am.png (1MB, 1080x653px) Image search: [Google]
me at 3am.png
1MB, 1080x653px
>>33164876
>closer "Ra Ra up the RA"
>>
File: 2013-06-09 15.05.46.jpg (88KB, 540x461px) Image search: [Google]
2013-06-09 15.05.46.jpg
88KB, 540x461px
>>33165790
>I made the sticky
>>
bumping because the that's no water tower
>>
File: 1488082180269.jpg (727KB, 1402x1638px) Image search: [Google]
1488082180269.jpg
727KB, 1402x1638px
>>
File: chuckchuck.png (61KB, 668x418px) Image search: [Google]
chuckchuck.png
61KB, 668x418px
captcha go click your own damn carrots, I like farming but god damn learn some self reliance.
>>
>>33152413
Captain Hellmut Knoke, U-925

[24 August 1944] The men and I are excited for our first war patrol. The younger sailors still believe the Royal Navy
can be defeated, I do not have the heart to crush their enthusiasm. Our current standing orders are to shove off soon and
head for the Iceland Passage and head for the Atlantic to report on the weather conditions of the area. Personally, I do not
believe we can win this war with Britain and America.

[25 August 1944] Of course there are always problems with ships or really anything with more than 2 moving parts in this
cold weather. The oil we use for our diesel engines and pumps are forming frozen crystals and pipes are warping due to the sheer cold.
Luckily, the warmth of the engines running at full pace is somewhat of a comfort and it keeps the engineers glued to their
stations. The younger boys are singing and going on about growing large viking beards. It is on my shoulders to bring them
home safely. I will not engage hastily and will be careful with the lives the Kreigsmarine have entrusted to me.

[26 August 1944] On a U-Boat there is precious little space, and in these trying times, one must be especially creative with what
has been given. Sacrificing comfort for more vittles, I found that my command room crew have replaced the stuffing in their seats with
candies and smoked sausages instead. Typical German boys, I cannot be cross with them for such a decision. Besides, I did bring my casting
net for some fishing...
>>
>>33167385
[27 August 1944] It turns out my cook has a penchant for ghost stories, and has been entertaining the younger crewmen with his tall tales
of horror, they will need the entertainment. In the torpedo rooms, my loaders have reported that they are having issues with the torpedo
batteries and the grease freezing. We are almost to the North Atlantic so we may begin our mission. Perhaps I should run a gunnery drill
to jolt the men back into fighting spirit, as some have become bored already after just 4 days underway. Restless boys.

[28 August 1944] The first taste of the reality of this war, a British Supermarine Walrus spotted the boat and shot at us with its Vickers,
doing little but startling the deck crew and the men on the smoking deck. We immediately battened down the hatches and dove to a safe depth
and waited for the boat plane to disengage. Given that it was out so far, the aircraft was probably launched by a cruiser, meaning that
we must now practice extreme caution.

[29 August 1944] We travel underwater during the day, and surface only at night to avoid being spotted by what could possibly be a larger group
of Royal Navy destroyers and cruisers. Although it seems likely they would only spare one vessel to hunt for us, I dont want to take the risk.
A few of the boys are still rattled by the brush with the plane yesterday but they will shake it off. This kind of thing doesnt compare to
other engagements my fellow sub captains have endured, god rest their souls.
>>
>>33167411
[30 August 1944] Our worst fears have been confirmed, this morning a smoke trail was spotted 158 degrees stern, and from the looks of it,
the trail belongs to a destroyer type of vessel. It is still far away enough for us to maneuver but they can steam ahead a lot quicker than
even the fastest U-Boat. I have trained for this, and I am ready. I share a cup of beer with my sailors, one of the benefits of a duty like
this is that the beer is always ice cold and refreshing. It warmed our spirits and reminded us of a time before the war, where, if conditions
were different, we would be huddled into a warm bar, crackling fire, instead of a freezing metal tube, singing songs and recounting probably
false stories of previous conquests...

[31 August 1944] To throw off our enemy I have decided to do a radical course change to 60 degrees north at a fast speed. Moving erratically
while still avoided the hunter is key to our survival. The men hold their breath and so do I. Like a dolphin, we have gotten used to an
endless cycle of diving and surfacing, over and over again bobbing up and down. The smoke trail remains ever on the horizon and we remain ever
more elusive. Eventually they will have to break off and rejoin their group, they cant pursue us forever.

[1 September 1944] Success! We have managed to elude the enemy destroyer and we are continuing on our way to observe the weather patterns of the North Atlantic!
my men shout about their glorious run-in with death, and how they are ghosts, how they can never be spotted! Never beaten or cornered by an English
tin can any day of the month. I am pleased they are so revived by a dangerous occasion, I can rely on them when things get tough to pull through.
They expect the same of me after all.
>>
>>33167411
how long your dump gonna be man? Don't wanna post anymore while you are
>>
>>33167326
To be fair, if I was in a dark, unfamiliar house and I heard the sound of a shotgun racking, I'd probably piss myself. I've never understood why that's considered fudd-lore.
>>
>>33167431
[2 September 1944] I dont think my men had this kind of assignment in mind when they signed on for the sub service but it keeps them out of harms way and
allows them to go back into the arms of their mothers and sweethearts. This afternoon we ran into trouble when the radio we use to communicate with
headquarters stopped functioning, probably an effect of ice forming and melting constantly. I have ordered them to get it fixed immediately, but
for now, ill continue to keep all my observations down in my notebook.

[3 September 1944] A thick fog has rolled in over the ocean, this is excellent, as it gives me the opportunity to remain surfaced for as long as the fog
remains, and keep on my patrol path. The radio is more severely damaged than previously thought, and will require dedicated maintenance. Later today, the
radar operator spotted a ship, not moving or at least moving very slowly to our 340 degrees. While this was a prime target, our orders are to be weathermen
for now. My men crave the chance to break the back of a ship, their willingness to get into the thick of it makes me proud.

[4 September 1944] Still no luck with the radio. My men are going to be scouring the ship for parts to fix it, but for the mean time it is worth noting that
the radar operator reported the ship from yesterday remains in the same position since it was spotted. I observed the plotting table, mostly blank except with a
mark where the ship was spotted. Against my better judgement and to let the men see some real action, I have the order to steam to the odd ship, and for
everyone to get ready for some real combat.
>>
>>33167437
Oh dont let me stop you bruv. People here are smart enough to keep up with different people.
>>
>>33167488
Don't like mixing writings, throws some people off. I'll just post tomorrow. Bed time here.
>>
File: 3006ydf.jpg (11KB, 318x325px) Image search: [Google]
3006ydf.jpg
11KB, 318x325px
>>33167511
Oh no you don't! You will wait your turn and you will like it!
>>
>>33167461
[5 September 1944] We moved in at decks awash, slowly creeping up to the contact, ready to pounce. It was impossible to see in the current fog, but we had its
heading and we continued on course. Eventually I was notifies that the watchmen had spotted the ship, and I immediately sounded the alarm for the boys to
get to action stations. The submarine exploded with activity, of sailors barking and receiving orders, of men donning their gear, the deck crew burst from
the hatch like hungry dogs being set free from a cage to attack a wounded animal. I ordered the boat be surfaced, and the eager deck crew descended from the conning
tower and onto the deck to man the deck gun and the flak cannons. We surged forth, ready to attack, I had my helmet on and was ready myself to see what this
submarine could do. As we neared the ship, the flag of the United States could be seen wafting on the back, but something was obviously amiss. The lights were
off, there was no yankee deck crew, no alarms, nothing. It was just a ship, dead in the water. Silent. It will take me a while to decide what to do...

[6 September 1944] We fired on the ship, after having moved away to a safe distance, one shot was fired over the deck as a warning, and after 15 minutes of
silence, the next shot was fired into her side, exploding and ripping apart the thin, bolted steel. I watched as fragments of metal were blasted into the
sea, but still no reaction. It was obvious that this vessel was abandoned, but why? Either way, it is not strictly my duty to find out, but my first mate
is insisting we board the vessel to plunder it for supplies or indeed, a replacement radio. Admittedly it was not a bad idea, and getting a radio operational
was of critical mission importance.

\
>>
>>33167607
[7 September 1944] The boarding party was formed and ready to board. There were crew nets on either side of the ship, which was identified as an American Liberty-
class cargo vessel. 134.5 meteres long, moved at 11.5 knots at the very highest, capable of transporting over 10,500 tons of cargo. It also had a crew of about 60.
So where did all the crewmembers go? Perhaps another submarine offered for them to surrender but for some reason never sank it after they did. Very strange. The
top order is to seize a radio first and foremost, anything else comes secondary, and no trophy hunting, we are proud Kreigsmarine Sailors, not barbarians.

[8 September 1944] During the events of the boarding, the following was found: A radio, the parts of which could be compatible if not, wholly able to replace our broken
one, several tins of sweets and cookies from America, including personal food items the sailors owned, maps and charts depicting the routes of yankee merchant vessels
and some destroyer patrols, and the Captains log. What an excellent haul, I am most pleased with my men's ability to scrounge all of this up. I shall take a crack at
the American captain's notebook while updating my own. I have also decided to allow my men to enjoy and tour the American vessel, but not to wander off.
>>
>>33167634
[9 September 1944] A truly disturbing account. The American vessel, named the "Pepper", had been heading back to the United States after dropping off its load of war
materials to the British. After a dinner service on the 14th day of leaving, crewmen had begun acting irrationally and violently to other crewmembers, there is even
an account of an officer fatally stabbing another with a marlin spike. These acts of random violence continued to intensify ten fold as it had spread throughout the yankee ship.
What in the world could have inspired such a horrible thing? In the last parts of the American's notebook, he simply wrote: "To my wife, Delores, and my wonderful Son
Nathaniel, I am sorry I am leaving you now, but the cold waters of this sea are a better fate for me than being on this ship a day more." God in heaven, what a terrible
fate...

[10 September 1944] Feeling that we had just about scavenged everything useful off the American husk, and my mounting discomfort with the ghost vessel, I logged the sighting
in my combat journal and sailed away. I told my boys the fate of the ship and her crew, and an air of somber darkness settled on their faces. I ordered tube 1 to be flooded,
and gave the command to fire. After a brief minute, the American hell ship lifted up amidsips and exploded outwards like a rose made of fire and metal. It was beautiful
in a twisted pyrotechnical way, and a way of denying the enemy re-use of their ship should they manage to find it. The diary of the enemy captain, god rest his soul, I shall
hold onto as a keepsake.
>>
>>33167657
[11 September 1944] Finally! The radio has been made operational by splicing parts from the captured American equipment into ours. The man who did it, a young lad by the name
of Hans Ulrich, has been granted the title "Frankenstein" by the crewmembers, and he has taken it to heart. It is back to the typical jovial antics of the crew as we continue
on our mission, which was admittedly going far better than I had planned. Sent to go look at clouds, rack a "kill" on our belts! Jokes aside, my dreams after the sinking were
plagued with a collection of nightmares about the American crew. I decided to pray for their souls, hoping they found peace in heaven. After all, what point is there in
wishing suffering and damnation on your enemy? None, I say.

[12 September 1944] My decision to sink the cargo vessel may get us all killed. As I write, our freind from before has shown up again. Damn my rash action, I am ordering
my boys to prepare for another round with this destroyer, and we go through the motions. Cat and mouse, except the mouse has a trick or two up his sleeve. The situation at
hand demands my full attention, I will make an entry when I can.

[13 September 1944] Destroyers are a submarines worst enemy, armed to the teeth with any number of devices designed to kill you, drown you to the depths of the sea where
recovery is impossible. The single greatest threat to any submariner is the light and fast "tin can" and their often tenacious and saber swinging captains. This boat is no
exception, as the captain of this particular vessel has been chasing us through the day, into the night, and in the morning he is still in hot pursuit of my ship and my
boys. If only I could find a way to fool him long enough to put a stern torpedo into his sides or his stern...
>>
>>33167686
[14 September 1944] Like an intricate ballet to the death between two knights of old, our ship and the destroyer fought fantastically for hours and hours, stretching the whole
day. Failed depth charge attack after failed attack, missed torpedo after another, we battled and scrapped with the enemy like ferocious beasts, a sneaking, silent serpent
lshing out at a rabid fox for what seemed like a century. We had managed some incredible maneuvers and escaped by none but the skin of our teeth, but my boys, my boys did
me so proud, we escaped the enemy once more, and are on our way back home to port after completing our patrol. I shall give him the time to stamp his feet and curse, in the
mean time, we will remain submerged moving slow for 24 hours to remain unseen.

[15 September 1944] A combat submarine is a lot like a factory floor. cramped, compact machinery and men moving and shifting in between it all. Every man with an important job
that keeps the machine running, keeps us alive. There is a major difference between a combat submarine and a factory though. At this moment, the combat submarine is dead quiet.
Like a graveyard or the inside of a church. Not a peep, not a squeak, even footsteps are taken softly and the men move like mice across a kitchen floor. We were found, once
more, and the maddening pinging of enemy sonar was grasping down into the inky depths, trying to find us, violently searching, feeling...
>>
>>33167707
[16 September 1944] This has gone on long enough, it is time for action. My plotter and weapons officers have poured over what was once a blank sheet of paper, filling it with
numerous scribbles and sketches, mathematical equations and calculations made off the top of their head, fast as a bullet. Eventually they came to me with their compilation
of numbers and figures that confirmed my theory. We are going to move in a straight line, let the destroyer follow our course, then we will dive to a lower depth and after
it has passed over us, we will conduct an emergency surface and fire a full volley of torpedoes with multiple random solutions at an angle to try to hit the bastard.
This requires my full attention, and I will make another entry when I can...

[17 September 1944] As I write this, U-925 is settling on the ocean floor. I have failed my boys and I have failed my country. My anguish has yet to subside, I will elaborate
in time on the events of the previous day. God help us.
>>
>>33167720
[18 September 1944] The angle was just right, everything had been so carefully planned. We thought that this was the last kick that would end this duel so we could just go home.
I had anticipated the use of depth charges by our enemy, but we were in their baffles so there was no way thy could have spotted is. It was just blind luck for them, although
what does it matter now? The torpedoes failed to make their mark, and before too long we were thrown about by the explosions of depth charges, blasting the black waters
around us and shaking the sub like mad. The first compartment to go was our engine rooms, saltwater blasted through the seams of the interior hull torn open
by the blasts. The water filled up the diesel rooms, causing a number of bursts and exploded gauges, knocking the engineers down and what I hope was quick, drowning them.
The electrics came after, water gushing into the battery room and flooding it completely. Aft torpedo compartments are cut off from us, and we hear the desperate knocking
from them, and their muffled pleas for help. Every hour is a test of my soul. My boys, my bright German boys are dying so horribly and I cannot save them.

[19 September 1944] It was evening this day when the knocking faded and the pleas quieted down to silence. God, please help my men, if it it is our time, welcome them all
to your kingdom, even Ensign Hummel, who doubted and spoke ill of you, you may send me to hell in his stead, amen.

[20 September 1944] The situation is bleak. There is no possible way to access the engine room to get them operational again, as well, we are running out of supplies, and
the diesel food was all in the engine room, so thats no good. we do have the spoils taken from the American ship, candies, chocolate, cakes and bread. I suppose it would be cruel
to deny the survivors a sweet escape from the reality of our situation, as well, the bread looks rather appealing.
>>
>>33167741
[21 September 1944] The survivors, 34 men exactly, gorge themselves on the food left by our American foe. it did not take much to fill their shrinking bellies. I myself
had greatly enjoyed their chocolate, lemon cakes, and hard fruit candies. I let my boys have the run of the baked goods, as they deserve it, for all their hard work. Im fading
a little, but I must keep strong, for the men.

[22 September 1944] There is nothing to report. There is no hope of getting out of this submarine and onto shore. I dont know why we are holding on for our last seconds on earth.
Some of my boys are having cramps, probably from gorging themselves so much last night, but I cant and dont blame them for doing so.

[23 September 1944] The problems with the men continue, along with cramps, some are feeling sick and have been vomiting constantly. I think there must have been something in the food,
who knows how long that American ship was adrift? That food could have been months old...

[24 September 1944] The ships chaplain is doing a good job at keeping the boy's spirits up, throughout the vessel guitar music and singing can be heard as the men live
their lives in vain of the situation at hand. I admire their bravery. Meanwhile, the sickness is taking its toll on the boys. 12 of them are laid up, and a section of the
enlisted quarters has been converted into a hospital of sorts. Doctor Keitel is working overtime trying to make the men comfortable, although that was hard enough without
the looming impending death that we are condemned to. I gave up my quarters to comfort a younger sailor who is suffering tremendously from the bug, and will be sleeping in
the fore torpedo room with the other officers that survived.
>>
>>33167759
you're flooding the thread m8
>>
>>33167781
He also writes like he has no idea how nautical degree measurements are taken.
>>
>>33167759
[25 September 1944] A fight broke out between two men in the sick bay. Tannenberg and Klebbel had an argument over one apparently "stealing the other's girlfriend".
In the ensuing argument and scuffle, Klebbel had bitten and punched Tannenberg so badly the area was spackled in blood. Tannenberg was moved as far stern as we could
manage and Klebbel is being interred in a makeshift brig until we can figure out what the hell is going on. This is not the time to be turning on eachother.

[26 September 1944] Several more incidents aboard. Men screaming at nothing, getting into fights, clawing at the walls of the submarine to try to get out, an act of utter madness.
Two more of my boys died today after wounds sustained after one attacked his own forearm with a knife trying to slaw out "A serpent under his skin" and another simply
had a horrible seizure and died immediately after. out of the 32 men remaining, 20 are wounded and the rest are chained up to equipment, away from eachother, biting and
stark raving mad. I remember the journal from my American counterpart, and realized what had happened and what was happening now.

[27 September 1944] The men were separated, it was heartbreaking to do, but it had to be done. Those who had consumed the bread of the American ship had to be quarantined from
those who did not. A fungus in the bread had driven the ones that gorged themselves on it into psychotic lunatics, and those who consumed it were probably going to succumb to
such a fate. Of the ones who are left, 6 men, including me, did not eat the American bread. We took the fore torpedo room for ourselves with...no provisions, except water, and
sealed off the rest of the crew to their fate. I established that Oppendorf was to lead the sick men in their waning hours. As time ticked by, we sat
in the fore torpedo room. The lights flickered that night, and eventually the red glow of the night lamps went out, and we were buried once more in complete blackness.
>>
>>33167818
[28 September 1944] In that blackness was the most harrowing hell I have ever experienced, together with the other 5 men, we sat and heard the mad ravings of the men in the other compartment.
Screaming, pleading, slamming their fists and fighting amongst eachother. Sometimes we would hear the mad cry of one mad, then a wet crunching noise, then silence for a few
seconds before it picked pack up again. In the other compartment, they were running wild, murdering eachother, beating one another to death and spitting curses at
enemies imagined. In the fore torpedo room, we had prepared a P38 pistol to end it all.

[29 September 1944] We had our last 'meal' and said our goodbyes. The first to kill himself was young Frankenstein, who have a loud "Heil Hitler" before sticking the gun in his mouth and
firing. Next was Doctor Keitel, who had given me a personal salute before shooting himself. Next was Langsdorff, who kissed a photo of his mother before shooting.
Freiman could not do the deed, and had, between sobs, asked me to do it for him. I obliged, as his Captain, and said my personal goodbyes to him before shooting
him in the heart, killing him almost instantly. I am alone now.

[30 September 1944] Suicide, in my faith, is blasphemy. To take the life the lord gave you yourself is like a slap to his face. That being said, my boys in the next room are
being rowdy, as their Captain, I must go and see how they are doing, shouldnt I? I shall open the hatch and see what all the racket is about. I will settle my boys down.

Captain Hellmut Knoke, U-925
Last one.
>>
>>33163293
is that a howa 1500? How do you like it?
>>
File: 1480909350189.gif (1MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480909350189.gif
1MB, 720x720px
>>33167833
A sad way to go. Quite a good read, even if it was a REALLY long one.

>>33167834
I...don't actually own one, yet. The local range rents one out and it's pretty much won me over. It's a far cry better then its Remington counterpart if the faulty trigger is to be believed.
>>
File: van_s2_syn_dbm.jpg (38KB, 1600x488px) Image search: [Google]
van_s2_syn_dbm.jpg
38KB, 1600x488px
>>33168032
I am looking at either the howa 1500 or the weatherby vanguard 2 since they are very similar guns.
>>
File: ][onpk l.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
][onpk l.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>33168154
Going off what I've seen the Howa go for and a quick google of the Weatherby, the Howa is 100-150 cheaper.

I'd say pic what feels right.
>>
>>33168032
I have another one about a Spitfire pilot in Africa but ill refrain from posting.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170218-030404.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170218-030404.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Bumping with Frontline screenshots since we're at the shitposting stage of /wfg/.
>>
what's bump'nin' er'ybody?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170109-024230.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170109-024230.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Don't make me start cucking people to keep this thread alive.
>>
File: 1456715918636.jpg (672KB, 1000x3848px) Image search: [Google]
1456715918636.jpg
672KB, 1000x3848px
>>33169207
Shiieet I was just gonna bump it..
>>
>>33165790
Hey Poly, just going to throw this out there to save you some work: >>33154745 I wouldn't bother binning this at all because my G-Docs collection is already in the pastebin. I don't plan on posting anything more of the story until I put the full work in there. I just put it out there to try posting like the cool namefags, ha ha.

Thanks man, I hope your sleep is twice as refreshing from doing such hard work on here for us.
>>
>>33169207
The following is a transcript between Joeseph Alder, a writer for The Sunday People, and RAF fighter pilot veteran Daniel Sykes...

[Joeseph Alder] I am meeting with RAF veteran Lieutenant Daniel Sykes, a Spitfire pilot during World War 2. He
has had some interesting claims about his service and I offered to do an interview to listen to his story, and
the story of his Squadron.

[Joeseph Alder] So, Lieutenant, tell me about yourself...

[Daniel Sykes] Not much to say honestly, I was uh...born in Bristol in 1917. My father was a pilot during the
first war, and that I feel got me very interested in aeroplanes and flying aeroplanes. I was a young man when the
second one started, and I remember hearing about how the nazis were doing dreadful business in Poland and other places,
and I thought that it was terrible, decided it was my turn to step up and serve, so I joined the Royal Air force on my 22nd
birthday.

[Joeseph Alder] So the war with Germany was on, and you were a young man that had just joined the RAF. Were you scared of going
and fighting the German airforce?

[Daniel Sykes] (laughing) Actually I didnt think I would become a fighter pilot at all. Originally from what I understood, there
were already a great number of experienced lads that had flown an aircraft before, and I hadnt. It was disheartening but in war,
everybody has got to do their bit, so I bucked up and marched forth. Even If I couldnt do the job I wanted I could still at least
help my mates and brothers in arms that were pilots, and fight the Germans i..in that way.
>>
>>33169310
[Joeseph Alder] So how did you become a fighter pilot?

[Daniel Sykes] It was uh...(he pauses, and looks out the window of the room we are conducting the interview in, over the sea)...It was
an awful time during that war, in the opening years. We had lost so many flyboys to the luftwaffe it was becoming a challenge to
keep putting men in the air because there were so few left, we were, throwing everything and the kitchen sink at the Germans, so to speak. (laughing)
Eventually the situation had gotten so bad, yanks had started showing up in droves to join the Royal Airforce, it was astonishing seeing all
these American guys tring to get their chance to fight. And I met a few, they were always bristling with a kind of ferocious energy. Anyway, I
had met an American whose job it was to fly aeroplanes and dust off crops with chemicals..a uh...a crop duster.

[Joeseph Alder] Yeah..

[Daniel Sykes] And I told him about how I wanted to be a pilot and how proud I had been of my father and all, and he grabbed my shoulders, and I was a
shorter man by a margin and a half (laughing) and he looked at me with such a fierce sort of determination in his eyes, and he told, me, and ill never
forget this, he told me, "You wont get a damn thing done by wanting something, If you want to be a fighter pilot, then you get out and you do it." So
I uh...I did (laughing)

[Joeseph Alder] Was the training rigorous?
>>
>>33169319
[Daniel Sykes] Not in the way that those poor bastards in the Infantry's training was rough, but it was taxing in a different sort of uh...different sort
of way. I tell you, when I had told my flight sergeant that I wanted to become a pilot, he looked at me as if I had walked in with an axe in my bloody hands
covered in gore, oh my, oh dear did he (laughing) did he look at me with such a shock. But, he submitted my name and I was accepted into RAF flight School
that very same month. And that was uh, that was in September, and we had already given the krauts a good spanking, and whether or not I would make it in
time for the Battle of Britain, I would still be a pilot and thats really all I wanted to be.

[Joeseph Alder] Describe the training camp...

[Daniel Sykes] RAF Halton is a training base in Buckinghamshire and I had a marvelous time there, I really did. It was a strange feeling having such a right
enjoyable service when there were others who were really losing their lives in the thick of it. Inside, I felt as if I wasnt doing my part, or at least wasnt
doing enough. So when we arrived I was damned determined to get my wings and get to fighting the nazis wherever they were. It was my duty.

[Joeseph Alder] What kind of things would you do at the camp?

[Daniel Sykes] Other than plundering the local town of their women? (laughing) We did marching, we learned about air combat and tactics on how to really get behind
the Germans and give them a taste of our guns and all that. We uh...we learned that the German fighters those yellow nosed bastards, those ones, had some
weaknesses here and there, and how to exploit them. We memorized photos of various nazi aeroplanes and the like. Beautiful birds in the hands of absolute bastards,
it was a shame such pretty planes had to be destroyed but thats what the war was all about I guess.
>>
>>33169323
[Joeseph Alder] Did you ever get to see one of these German fighters in person?

[Daniel Sykes] More times than I care to bloody mention! (laughing and coughing) But uh, yes, at Halton they did show us a captured German aircraft, not the yellow
nosed ones, but the Stuka, insidious little plane that one is. It would descend on you straight down with that godawful siren whooping and wailing making all sorts
of terrible racket. It looked rather goofy when I first laid eyes on it, and there was a battle to get into the pilots seat to get he full experience. I was
small and had managed to make my way to the top when uh...I....(trailing off, looking out the window)

[Joeseph Alder] Sir?

[Daniel Sykes] I had gotten on the wing and had opened the canopy when I saw that the glass had been pierced by a bullet. And although the RAF boys had cleaned all
the horrible bits of skull and brain, there was still this big red stain in the cracks of the windows and on the seat and on the controls. Just awful stuff. I sat there
like a goon looking at it for a while before I jumped off the wing and let the other blokes have a go.

[Joeseph Alder] Didnt like the sight of blood?

[Daniel Sykes] No lad, that I can take, I could handle seeing death and such, but the sight of all that blood kind of uh, hit it home for me that a man had died inside
that thing, first time I had actually seen any death and killing in the whole damn conflict, was at Halton.

[Joeseph Alder] Any interesting stories from the camp?

[Daniel Sykes] Well, theres the story of how I was able to trick a woman into falling in love with my sorry arse (laughing)

[Joespeh Alder] Oh do tell sir!
>>
>>33169331
[Daniel Sykes] In town there was this bang on bar called the Old Tumble, and this place I tell you it really was a dive. A place mostly occupied by the RAF for all the
time it was open. Not that we were keen on it closing either. the lads had stolen the bar bell so many times that they eventually bolted it to the bloody ceiling so
we would stop making off with it so they couldnt call it a night! Anyway, there was a girl that worked there, came up to about the base of my neck, brown hair that was all
frizzy and the best set of green eyes anyone could see or will see, and I swear by that son

[Joeseph Alder] She sounds beautiful...

[Daniel Sykes] Oh she was, had me melted and in pooling up in the palm of her hands. I was dead set on making this woman my bride, and I remembered what that American
bloke told me all that while ago. So I had to figure out how to make this absolute bloody bombshell want to talk to me, in a room full of strapping young fighters.
So I figured, the best way to start a conversation with someone in England in a bar, is to start an argument.

[Joeseph Alder] (laughing) you thought it would be best to start an argument? About what?

[Daniel Sykes] I had said uh, I had gotten her attention and pointed to the wallpaper behind her which was a sort of...wheatish yellow color, dreadful, and said something
along the lines of uh "Yellow is a bit shit of a color for wallpaper isnt it?" And oh, oh dear, I was not prepared for what I had just started. In that moment I realized that
I would have been more comfortable, taking on the whole bloody luftwaffe by my self because I do tell you son she lit my arse up like a bloody German fighter pilot. She, oh
god, she wrinkled her little nose and glared at me, and snapped something along the lines of uh "I guess you graduated from fucking art school did you, you snot nose little
prick, regular Leonardo are you? What color would you have it then, you maestro?"
>>
>>33169341
[Joeseph Alder] Jesus

[Daniel Sykes] I uh..I had not heard something that fierce before, even my mates were absolutely dumbfounded by her hold on the profane. I had not even gotten the response
out of my mouth before she tore into me again, and That was when I knew that I had found the one. She was absolutely bar none perfect in every way. I asked where she got her s**tey mouth from, and he hit me with this line, and I wont forget it, as long as I live, "Me father was in the Navy being a real man unlike you, you hoighty flying
poofter with your cunty scarf and your cunty goggles"

(both laughing)

[Joeseph Alder] So how did you salvage this whole thing, how did you spin it your way?

[Daniel Sykes] I said... I had said "You can insult me but you wont insult my scarf you fleet brat! Ill have you know that this here scarf if a guaranteed night in the sack with
any woman I so choose!". This didnt blow over well, as she said "well you look like an absolute bloody goon about to get up to some buggery ta' me!". So I retaliated by telling
her that I could charm any woman into the bed, and she was no exception. Naturally she challenged me on this, so I made a wager, that if I could manage this, she would remain
mine, but if she won, I had to get a tattoo across my arse that said that the Navy was the best with a little battleship.

[Joeseph Alder] So were you confident?

[Daniel Sykes] Christ no, I was buggered. I had never even spoken to a girl before then.

[Joeseph Alder] So what did you do?

[Daniel Sykes] Well lad, I had chosen what battleship I wanted on my arse and went forth honestly. I met her two nights from that one, and we went out on a date. We had gone
to see a movie at the local cinema, all about the war going on, and by that time the Battle of Britain had ended but the war kept churning on. I did all the typical moves
and tricks and I completely bombed the whole thing, I was a clumsy mess.
>>
>>33169344
[Joeseph Alder] Oh no, what happened then?

[Daniel Sykes] Well, before I dropped her off at her place, she had stopped me and asked why I got up to the whole stupid wager, and I told her, honestly of course, that I
thought she was pretty and wanted her to be mine, and, she uh, she laughed right in my face, dug the nail right in. I was almost out of training at that time, about to be
a full on fighter pilot so I had figured maybe it was for the best.

[Joeseph Alder] Oh...Im sorry sir.

[Daniel Sykes] She told me that I got an A for effort, and I didnt have to get anything tattooed on my arse if I didnt want to, and I made my way back to RAF Halton a
defeated man.

[Joeseph Alder] So sir, if you dont mind, what happened after that, with the war?

[Daniel Sykes] After my training was complete, we were shipped to Africa to join in the war effort against the Desert Fox. I was placed with Harpy Squadron, 7 Spitfire Mk.Ia
fighter planes done up in this desert camouflage. Our job was to provide air support to our boys on the ground, and at the time we were getting a right thrashing from the
Germans. When we arrived, we found out one thing about the African sun, It will either melt you, or it will make you stronger.

[Joeseph Alder] So what happened to you?

[Daniel Sykes] Well, our first combat action came rather quickly, we were scrambled into the air maybe a month after we arrived to provide ground support for a bunch of tanker
boys taht were pinned down by the Germans. So we loaded up into our airplanes and we took off towards the sky. We were being led by Captain Ian Spalding, who had been in Africa
for a while before us, and knew the enemy rather well. We looked sleek, I tell you, we were proper sharp. We could have taken on the entire Afrikacorps at that point.

[Joeseph Alder] So how was your first combat action?
>>
>>33169353
[Daniel Sykes] It took a while for us to arrive on the scene of the attack, but when we did, we had seen a bunch of little tan shapes on the ground kicking up a load of dust,
the Captain identified these guys as our tanks, and there were little plooms of exploding sand and smoke all around them, there were a few uh, burning tanks behind them,
and we saw all the zig zags they were doing. About a half a kilometere from them was a small raised cliff with a German position there, artillery was being fired down onto
the tanks trying to move through the little uh, the little valley. There was one line of German anti tank guns, and a small bed of flak, it was just a scrappy outpost, but
the tankies ran right into it, and we had a job to do. The Captain gave the orders that we had to suppress the base so the tanks could get through, we started receiving this
big screen of flak fire that made a bunch of small black clouds pop up all around us, and every time one would appear, you would hear this loud cannon blast that would shake
you up. We dove down, below the flak fire, so low they couldnt actually see us, so low that if you looked behind you, you could see your plane was churning up a big blanket of
opaque sand. We flew right over the tank lad's turrets, and I could see one commander cheering us on, pumping his fist as his tank rolled forward. They depended on us and
we were not about to let him and his boys down. No sir.

(Lt. Sykes clears his throat and continues)
>>
>>33169360
(Lt. Sykes clears his throat and continues)

[Daniel Sykes] We rose and descended on that German base like a tidal wave, we really tore them up. I was not thinking about killing men, but rather I was just trying to help
those poor soldiers in the tanks. When I got into position, I pressed the trigger button on my control stick and watched those machineguns light up, I felt the vibration and
heard the old din of the guns in my wings when they went off, it was quite a feeling. I practiced before, but this was for real. I looked down on the ground and watched my
tracers disappear into kicked up sand and dust, any car or piece of equipment, or uh...or man that got in the way disappeared into the kicked up sand screen.
It was...It was like the desert just swallowed them up.

(he takes a moment to collect himself)

[Daniel Sykes] We banked around and went in for another pass. The Germans couldnt even squeeze off a single flak shell at us, we attacked so quickly. On the second go, we
buzzed the base from a different angle and continued doing our work. I saw...I saw one group of Germans running away, but one tripped right in front of my line of fire,
the last I saw of him, he was trying to get up and reached out towards his comrade, who had stopped and looked like he was about to make a go. The bullets and sand swallowed them both.
>>
>>33169367
Daniel Sykes] The third pass, one of the mates in my squadron, a man my age named Nicholas Gallivant, must have hit something important, because when he had completed his pass,
the ground underneath him swelled up like a balloon and exploded outwards. Blasting man and metal everywhere. I was at his 8, and saw the whole thing. It was a fantastic
explosion, I could swear I felt the heat, and I saw the fragments from the whole thing tear through the German camp, flipping cars, tearing up tents, rendering men and horse.
At the time it was a fantastic sight, but now I feel sorry for those poor bastards. But it was a war, people die in war.

[Joeseph Alder] An ammunition bunker?

[Daniel Sykes] Must have been, with so much fire and shrapnel and all...

[Daniel Sykes] Soon enough, the tanks had climbed the hill around the cliff and starting really laying into the surviving Germans with a vengeance. Taking out artillery and
machinegunning survivors that were trying to get away. The Captain had said we did our bit, and it was time to return home. That uh...that was the end of my first combat
engagement in the whole war. I was on a sort of high for the rest of the day, all of us were really. We sat for hours giving our accounts of the fight, and the boys in the
squadron called it "The Battle of Buggery Hill". (laughing) we were all kids at the time, so, we thought it was funny.

[Joseph Alder] There was a retaliatory strike after that, wasnt there?
>>
>>33169376
[Daniel Sykes] Yes, a few weeks after the 'battle', luftwaffe planes began ferociously attacking our bases and battle lines, and they were racking up quite a large amount
of kills. So this couldnt continue, and we were scrambled on a combat mission after a convoy had come under attack. Harpy Squadron and Vampire Squadron, 14 spitfires, flew
over the desert like those crusader knights of old, charging forward swinging swords and jeering insults at our enemies. When we found the convoy, it was....god...it was a
killing field, and there was so much smoke and fire it was hard to see anything on the ground. We could see dead, burnt, bodies everywhere. It was terrible, I wont
be able to forget it. The Captain had called our targets, and we saw them, 12 or so German fighters shooting up and attacking trucks that were trying to get away. The
krauts had spent all their energy on their dive when we arrived, so this was a prime time to go ahead and lay into the rotten bastards with everything we had. My wingman,
a Lieutenant like me, George Bradford was his name, we followed the Captain in and picked our targets, two German fighters that were desperately trying to climb up and
away from us, but it was a hopeless gesture, we had them. Boy did we have them then...

(Daniel calms down, and looks out the window at the sea again, and then back to me)

[Daniel Sykes] We dropped in behind them, with Georgey at my 6, and I lit up one of the fighters as he got into my crosshairs and drifted right to clip his buddy as well in one swoop,then old George would come in behind me and hit them right after me, a double whammy. I pressed my trigger button and felt my plane shake as my guns erupted, spitting bullets downrange at the German fighter, the first one, I didnt hit so good, I had misjudged the angle, but the second one...the...the second one well...

(Daniel stops, and takes a moment to think)
>>
>>33169382
[Daniel Sykes] The second fighter, I had hit him just in front of the cockpit, I was aiming for his yellow nose and I hit my mark. As I was hitting him, his nose exploded and
erupted in fire, I kept shooting and he tried to turn away, ripping his wing off. I watched him turn through the air, on fire, falling towards the ground. A few seconds before
he hit the sand, his plane erupted into a big fireball, and kept burning after it hit the ground. Captain Spalding hailed me on the radio and congratulated me on my kill, but
I was turning my head like a madman trying to find ol' George. I found that he had managed to clip the wing of the other German and was positioning to finish him off as we
were turning.

[Daniel Sykes] The scuff got a little more intense, one of the Germans had managed to shoot down one of our men, from Harpy squadron, he was able to parachute out before his
plane hit the ground. Although it looked like he hit the ground rather hard, properly broken legs for him I had guessed. But there was more to focus on. the rest of the engagement
was rather short. The men from Vampire squadron had given the Germans a right bollocking after us, and they turned tail and retreated, rather like a bunch of poofs.

[Joseph Alder] And this was the end of that engagement?

[Daniel Sykes] We stuck around for a bit, making sure the survivors got out okay. We spotted our boy, Michael McMullin, the most sour man in the world he was, we watched him
get plucked from the sand like a bloody mushroom, it was terrible for him but it ah..it (laughing)..it was so funny to the rest of his, I slowed down and waved to him, and
he looked at my cockpit, and shot up his two fingers in a V sign, telling us to piss off in the only way he could, and we had a rip roaring laugh on the way back.
>>
>>33169386
[Joeseph Alder] During your deployment in Africa, sir, when was the erm...the incident?

(Daniel's smile disappeared, he looked a lot more serious this time, and he leaned in)

[Daniel Sykes] That is a discussion for tomorrow son, and you will need to come in with an open mind, Im plum wore out.

(The next day, Daniel and I meet, and I could tell that Daniel had been drinking moderately, we were doing the next segment of this interview outside.)

[Daniel Sykes] Fancy a spot of whiskey son? Or are you old enough?

[Joseph Alder] Oh, thank you sir, yes, Im 18.

[Daniel Sykes] Now, as for your question yesterday. By the time that happened I was two years into the war. Monty and Patton had given the krauts and Italians a proper
buggering. Pushing them all the way back beyond Tobruk. Loss was inevitable for them, and I had been able to rack up quite a substantial amount of victories, 8 Germans
and 4 Italians.

[Joeseph Alder] 12 planes shot down? That would have made you twice the ace.

[Daniel Sykes] Aye, it did, and I was proud of it too. I had gotten over the killing part of the war at that point, and I had become quite adept at hunting the enemy down and
doing away with him like a sort of, sort of uh, sort of great big game hunter.
>>
>>33169388
[Daniel Sykes] Anyway, I was involved in a pretty severe dogfight in Libya between me and uh, a Focke Wulf pilot, you know those fighters with the swirly noses. We had done our
tangle in the air for what seemed to be hours. And we had long since drifted away from our respective squadrons, combating eachother to see who was best. I was youthful and
arrogant. I was a warrior then, and I couldnt disengage, by the time one of us broke the stalemate, our planes were thoroughly ravaged by gunfire, and I myself had
numerous problems controlling the aircraft. I avoided another dive of his by aileron rolling out of the way, then rolling on my back and diving after him. This was a mistake,
after I did this, my engine burst into bloody flames like a 5th of November celebration and I lost all thrust. I was crestfallen, my plane was on fire, and the German had
beaten me because of my maneuver.

[Joseph Alder] What did you do? What did the German do?

[Daniel Sykes] I had to bail out of my plane, and I watched the hun do a turn off to the left to observe my aircraft hitting the sand and I fell with a particular style
struggling with my parachute. The German could have killed me at that moment, but he disengaged and flew away. When I watched my plane hit the side of a rocky hill and explode
into a million bloody pieces, I knew that the radio wouldnt have survived, and I was buggered with only the items on me at the time. Which were a canteen, a map, a couple
ration tins, and my Webley revolver.
>>
>>33169394
[Joeseph Alder] What happened when you hit the ground?

[Daniel Sykes] Apart from the feeling of having my knees pushed up through my bloody ribs, I had come down off my combat high and started being a kid again And I panicked.
I was alone in the middle of the desert with a pistol, some ration tins, and a quart of water. I had though, alright, what is my next move? I had to get moving you know, or
I would be spotted and then who knows what the Germans would do.

[Daniel Sykes] I gathered myself, and everything I said. I was on the top of a sort of rocky sort of uh...rocky sort of hill about 300 meteres from my downed aircraft. I had
been able to recover rather well. and thats when I heard an engine on the ground revving up. I looked further away and saw a small dust cloud was kicked up. I thought, you
know, Bloody hell, there they are, they are probably hunting for me, I need to get going.

[Joeseph Alder] Did you see your pursuers?

[Daniel Sykes] Aye, bunch of nazis on one of those...uh...halftrack bikes, a kettenkrad. There were 3 of them, one in the drivers seat and 2 in the back. They dismounted their
vehicle to inspect my downed plane and search for me, so I wasted no time in legging it out of there.

[Daniel Sykes] That was when one of the more uh...unpleasant parts of the war transpired, even more than getting shot down.

[Joeseph Alder] What...what happened?

(Daniel takes some time to consider)
>>
>>33169404
[Daniel Sykes] I was sneaking away, and had sat down to rest behind a rock. Try to uh, collect myself, because my legs were right screaming. Thats when I heard boot steps
crunching rocks and twigs. right next to me, walking on a patrol, was a nazi with a rifle, looking in the complete opposite direction of me. I knew that if he spotted me,
he would pop me with that rifle of his, So I...I crept up behind him and he must have heard me a little bit, because he was turning around when I grabbed him and wrestled
him to the ground. He was going to holler out so I headbutted him right in his gob to shut him up while grappling with him. He had managed to roll me over and pushed his
weapon on onto my throat to try and strangle me, but he left his right side open, so I gave him a good wallop right to his ribs. He fell over, and found my chance, I took
a rock, and I smashed him in the head with it. He tensed up and I...I hit him again, and again in the head with this rock. I hit him so much that the skin on his skull had
been peeled away and I had managed to...managed to break it. I sat there, with the rock, and I was just...covered in his blood and the...the rock...it had little bits of
skin and h...Jesus Christ....

[Joseph Alder] You dont have to share that part sir, if it would make you uncomfortable...

[Daniel Sykes] Its quite alright lad. I had never spoken about that part before so I took some...some uh, some "nutting up' to say it. Anyway, this nazi was...different.

[Joseph Alder] Different? How so?
>>
>>33169412
[Daniel Sykes] He wore these black, black collar tabs with a weird device on them. Looked like two V shapes with a line joining one side. The top chevron was smaller
than the bottom one, and all the angles were sharp. The symbol was askew too, and we had briefings on the SS and seen all their symbology and runes but I had never seen
the symbol in any intelligence book. So I figured he was part of a new Afrika Korps unit.

[Joseph Alder] What did you do?

[Daniel Sykes] I nicked his binoculars and his water I also took some German chocolate tins off him, and I started going North. In Libya, if you get lost, you
need to get stepping North, I figured if I headed that way, I could maybe get to Tobruk or another village where I could find some help. So I set off.

(Daniel got up, and looked down at me with tired eyes)

[Daniel Sykes] You will need to come inside for this one, lad.

This is all ive got so far.
>>
>>33169418
This seems familiar.
>>
>>33169699
Nazis being weird in Africa is a popular literary meme.
>>
>>33159066
>>33159979
any thoughts so far? I promise I won't bite, just be aware that I may want details beyond "it's weird/confusing" and the like, after all improvement is hard to achieve if I don't know what exactly needs improvement.
>>
>>33169814
I'll be honest... I have very hard for a story that introduces a lot of people at once. I've never been good with names and so on. I mean I thibk it has stuff going for it, but I sorta need to read it 4 times
>>
>>33170010
I see what you mean, that's why the brothers remain unnamed, IMO four named characters so far isn't excessive, in any case I don't plan on naming more characters/revealing any names anytime soon (partially because coming up with names is a pain in the ass, but also because as you said having too many names to remember is bad)
>>
>>33167833
Could have sworn I've read a similar story before. Regardless, sp00py read
>>
>>33169418
When does this interview take place? A dude born in 1917 is 99-100 today.

From what I know of combat vets, they readily relate the happier and more jovial stories they have, but not often the nitty-gritties, so this interview is already off to a great start.

It sounds like the guy is in a nursing home, but I don't know of any that give whiskey. Is it because I'm an ameriburger?

You casually curse often, but when you get to the part about wooing his wife, you blank out "shitty". Why?

I'm about to walk to Mexico. Tag me in the next thread if this one dies too quickly.
>>
>>33170609
My b nigg, I was sending this story to a freind of mine who doesnt tolerate swearing so I blotted that shit out. Must have missed it when I was uncensoring
>>
>>33170888
>dem trips
He-heil
>>
File: ButWho'sInTheKitchen.jpg (33KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
ButWho'sInTheKitchen.jpg
33KB, 600x515px
If there are no more floods to get in my way this time, I'll start posting.

Last time on "One Shot Panni."
------------------------------------------------------

"Oi, Panni, we're gonna be late to mass if you don't hurry your ass up!"

>You look down at your watch as you stand just inside the door of the apartment, tapping your foot impatiently.

>Your roommate and spirit of your yet to be fired Barrett M90 had disappeared into the bedroom to get ready for mass, saying she'd only be a moment.

>That was half an hour ago.

>You finally lose patience and begin to march towards your room when the door opens.

"Bout damn time, what the hell took so... long... "

>Standing before you with an annoyed look on her face, Panni is dressed a more formal attire than her usual garb.

>An olive drab blouse with a navy blue tie, coupled with a knee length black skirt and black stockings.

>You look over up and down, noting her lack of combat boots and that her fiery hair is in a bun and not a braid.

>"The feck're you starin at, O'Connell?" she grunts, shoving past you.

>The lack of boots stomping across the floor is a welcome change as her dress flats lightly impact the wood flooring.

"Nothing, just... "

>You blink a few times, trying to think of a response when you notice just how... /good/ Panni looks in a skirt, especially from a behind.

>Bullpups.

>You shake your head, mentally berating yourself for thinking in such a way, especially about Panni of all people.

>"Whot?" she asks again, turning to face you as she nears the front door.

"Where the fuck did you get those clothes from? I ain't buy em for you," you answer, moving your train of thought in a different direction.

>"We Geists have our secrets, ye damn Gowl," she says with a roll of her eyes. "Now, are we goin or not? Consider ye were jus' yellin' at me."

"Geists?" you ask, stepping outside and locking the door behind the two of you. "What's a 'Geist?'"

>"I'm a Geist, ya git."
>>
File: 50-bmg-comparison.jpg (1MB, 2000x1612px) Image search: [Google]
50-bmg-comparison.jpg
1MB, 2000x1612px
>>33172451
>She climbs into the passenger seat of your Ford, pulling a pair of mirrored aviator sunglasses from seemingly nowhere.

>"Kraut speak fer whot I am. Waffegeist, or some shite. Means 'weapon spirit' in English."

"So you can just pull random objects from thin air at will?"

>You pull out of the apartment complex and onto the highway, the truck's engine roaring as you pick up speed.

>"No, ya idiot. Accordin' to the whole 'Rifle Mother' heathen talk, we Geists are gifted with the ability to choose a few items to keep with us that won't hamper our rifle form."

"And what's your take on that, being a Catholic...?"

>"The good Lord has blessed us with the ability to carry with us those items we believe necessary to aid us on our journey of destruction. Somethin to help our minds wander from the debts and regrets we carry with us."

"... Like a violin?"

>You suddenly find a large hand gripping the collar of your dress shirt, lifting up slightly. You swerve a bit but manage to stay on the road.

>You worriedly stare at the road, afraid to look towards the Barrett, whom you can feel staring daggers at your through her sunglasses.

>"Ye don't mention that, ever," she whispers, voice seething with seriousness.

>You frantically nod, whiteknuckle gripping the wheel.

>She releases you and returns to the conversation as if you'd never spoken and she hadn't just nearly sent you both flying off the road.

>"Fer example, an Armalite I served with had a damn teddy bear that she'd sleep with at night."

>You glance over and find that she's staring out the side window, watching the buildings zoom past.

>It's probably suicide, but you decide to press her for information as your curiosity gets the better of you.

"You know, you still haven't told me about your time 'in service,'" you comment, turning off the highway and onto the street leading to the cathedral.

>"Cause ye ain't done shite to earn hearin' me gab bout me time," she huffs, folding her arms.
>>
>>33172471
"What do I have to do to earn that privilege, then?"

>You pull into the church parking lot and find a spot near the back of the lot. The last parishioners are filing in as the two of you step out of the vehicle.

>"Yer serious, ain't ye?" Panni asks, falling into step along side you.

"Well yeah. Like I've said, we're stuck together for a while, so might as well get to know one another. If it'll help, I'll tell you more about myself later, then you tell me about yourself. How's that sound?"

>The two of you a few feet from the front steps, Panni removing her sunglasses.

>"Tell ye whot. Don't feck up at the range this evenin, and I'll tell ye a bit bout me time in service."

"What constitutes as fucking up?"

>"If ye can manage ta keep twenty rounds on paper and in tha black of the target, that'll do."

>Before you can accept the conditions of the agreement, Panni makes her way into the cathedral, dipping her fingers into the waiting holy water.

"Fuck, that's half my ammo... "

>Roughly an hour later, mass is over.

>"Aye Father, twas a beautiful service and I am grateful to be welcomed into yer flock."

>You stood off to the side as Panni and Father O'Sullivan talked, in disbelief that she was already on the clergyman's good side.

>It had taken you nearly a year to move past being refered to as "the copper," let alone being able to have such a friendly conversation.

>"So, ye ready tah make a damn fool o' yerself at the range?" she teases, approaching you. "Oh, and Father says ye need to come to confession soon, that ye've been slackin."

"Just get in the truck," you groan, trudging across the parking lot.

>She shrugs, following behind. You're soon on the road, crusing down the highway.

>"So, what kind of poor excuse of a range are ye takin me to, hm? Some piece of shite 50 yard range in a farmer's field?"

>You roll your eyes and look over to your long range rifle, finding that she has a box of ammunition in her lap.
>>
File: StealYerSoulBoi.jpg (378KB, 1492x1456px) Image search: [Google]
StealYerSoulBoi.jpg
378KB, 1492x1456px
>>33172486
>She has one of the massive, man splitting rounds in her gloved hand and is examining it.

"They to your liking?" you inquire, looking back to the road.

>"Hornady 750 grain A-Max," she reads, rolling the round across her palm. "Damn expensive, ain't it?"

"Now you're concerned with cost? Never mind that you go through a none too cheap beer like tap water... "

>"Shut yer damn mouth, ya muppet, just makin an oberservation," she huffs, punching your arm.

>You jerk the wheel slightly at the force of the punch, swearing as you nearly veer into the oncoming lane.

>"Watch yer damn drivin, feck."

"... "

>You ignore her comment and rub your arm. Yeah, that might bruise...

"Anyway. Yeah, it's not cheap. Guy at work owed me some money from betting on the Super Bowl, though, so I finally called him on it."

>"The gimp bet against the Patriots? I don' even like American football and I know that's stupid!"

>You nod, flipping on your blinker and turning onto a dirt road.

"You're telling me. But yeah, he's the one who shelled out for your current 'food,' so don't worry bout the cost. For now, anyway."

>You stop the truck as you come to a gate, rolling down your window to scan your keycard for entrance. The metal bars roll away to the side and you put just enough pressure on the gas pedal to trundle through.

>"So, ye didn' say what the deal with this place is," Panni asks, peering through the window.

>She arches an eyebrow in surprise as you pass what appears to be an outdoorsman's lodge next to a rather large fish pond.

"Gun club I'm a part of. Costs about $500 a year, but it's worth it. Skeet, trap, sporting clays, .22 range, two pistol bays, two 100 yard rifle bays, the fishing pond... "

>"Feckin shite, not too shabby," she says with a nod of approval. You can't see past her mirrored sunglasses, however, but her eyes say otherwise.
>>
>>33172499
>You slowly drive past the skeet and trap fields where a few older gentlemen are sitting under the shelter, chewing the fat between rounds. You give them a friendly wave, one of them tipping his cap to you.

>"100 yards, eh?" your Irish companion asks, nodding to the shotgun wielders as you pass.

"Gotta get you sighted in, yeah?"

>As you come around a corner of the dirt road, multiple dirt mounds come into view, some roughly as tall as a small convenience store.

>"I suppose," she sighs, looking at the dirt dividing the ranges.

>You're grinning like an idiot as you prepare to drive pas the first mound and rifle bay. You slow down ever so slightly, just enough to ensure she reads the sign hanging from one of the shelter posts.

>"YOU BASTARD!" she yells, turning so fast in her seat it rocks the Ford. She tears off her mirrored aviators, eyes wide in surprise and annoyance at your witholding of information.

>"How long were ye goin tah hold out on me, ye bastard?!"

"What, is 500 yards a bit much?"

>She holds up a balled fist and shakes it at you, but you can tell she's estatic despite her annoyance.

>"Ye be walkin a thin line, O'Connell," she grunts, sitting back and folding her arms over her chest. "An' no, it ain't. I'm viable out to 2500 yards if'n ye be havin a need tah blast a poor bloke in half from a county over."

"Well, I doubt I'll have the chance for anything over 500, but this will suffice I hope?"

>"I suppose... So long as ye can keep yer shots on target, mister copper."

>You snort, waving off her comment. You move to put the truck back in drive, but stop as you hear Panni opening the passenger door.

"Where the hell you goin? The 100 yard ranges are still a ways down and we gotta get you sighted in."

>"The feck ye do! If ye'd bothered to look in me case, ye'd find a notebook with how many clicks ye be needin. Now, park this junk and grab me case!"

"But you're still in Geist- !"
>>
File: 1486587684896.png (382KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486587684896.png
382KB, 600x600px
>>33172510
>She slams the door before you can finish your warning, leaving you groaning in frustration.

>You quickly park and pull the massive hardcase from the truck bed, rushing to try and catch Panni in the event there were other shooters present.

>As you approach the smaller shooting shelter, you're met with the sight of Panni leaning against one of the support beams, smoking as she makes small talk with a platinum blonde decked out in all black.

>If it wasn't the hair or leather trenchcoat that made her stand out, the bright red eyes sitting behind her glasses and oddly shaped belt buckle did.

>It looked like the... Ruger logo?

"Friend of yours, Panni?" you question, easing yourself up to the pair.

>The way they were talking and laughing with one another made it seem as if they were already familiar.

>"Aye, this is Selene, another Geist. Ruger Precision Rifle," she says with a nod, blowing a cloud of bluish smoke into the air.

*A pleasure,* the Ruger says, offering a rather pale hand.

>You accept and shake, almost doing a double take when you notice her toothy smile: fangs?

"O'Connell," you warily greet. "How do you two know each other...?"

>"If ye be thinkin I jus' sit around yer apartment all day, lad, yer wrong. Girl's gotta stretch her legs, an' Geists have a way of communicatin'."

>The Barrett chews on the end of her smoke, looking around the bay at the few shooting bays.

>Where'd she get those cigarrettes, anyway? And when did she change back to her camo and fatigues...?

>"So, where's yer shooter, Selly? 'Bloodbag,' aye?"

>The Ruger nods, openeing a black umbrella you hadn't notice before as she steps from under the shelter.

*He and Lucya are down at the hundred yard range, but he forgot my ammo when we finished here,* she says with a roll of her eyes, pulling a box of 6.5 Creedmore from one of her trenchcoat pockets.

>"Jus' like the muppet he is. Ye headin back down, then?"
>>
>>33158092
>Mfw the M60(?) looks horribly oversized
Just for the sake of my autism, how tall is that tank crew? I know the tank is big, but the guy next to it looks a bis short.
>>
>>33172524
*Mhm, I'm eager to return to teashing Lucya about her sticky bolt,* she laughs, pocketing the rounds.

>With a wave, the black-clad Ruger begins to stroll down the dirt path towards the 100 yard ranges, umbrella shielding her from the sun, leaving you and Panni alone at the 500 yard range.

>Once you believe her to be out of earshot, you turn to your rifle.

"Another Geist?"

>"Aye, thas' whot I said, innit?"

"What was with the black? And the eyes? And the whole... "

>You set down the rifle case and gesture with your hands, referencing the rifle's entire appearance.

>"Ye know how Rugers have the reputation fer bitin ye?"

>You nod.

>"The ones that have Geists are somethin called 'Vampirwaffen,' vampire guns or some shite," she says with a shrug, smokin curling from her cig.

"That's... Huh."

>"I dunknow, buncha weird occult shite that a good God fearin Geist has no business with."

>She takes a final drag and tosses her smoke to the ground, grounding it out with her boot.

>"Now, how bout we get to shootin, eh?"

"You wanna get set up here while I take the Mule down to set up targets?" you offer, gesturing to the 4x4 at the end of the bay.

>"Aye, jus' be quick bout it," she orders, waving you off.

>You toss the stack of silhouette targets and other target supplies in the bed of the Mule and turn the keys, the engine sputtering to life before you thunder off to the end of the 500 yard stretch.

>A few minutes later, you're back at the shelter and find Panni sitting on one of the shooting tables, legs dangling off the edge.

>A shooter's mat covers the table, her three magazines sitting to the side, fully loaded.

"So, twenty rounds on paper?"

>"In the black. Hell, if ye manage a headshot we'll count that as two," she snorts, grinning cheekily.

>You can tell she doesn't expect anything of you.

>In all honesty, you're not sure if you expect much of you yourself...

"Alright, let's get to it," you affirm, donning your shooting glasses and earpro.
>>
>>33172536
>In the blink of an eye, you're left staring at your long range anti material rifle.

"First time in quite a while that I've had a chance to see your rifle form, eh?" you comment, pulling the stool up to the bench.

>You relish the silence and lack of smartass comments.

>You peer through the scope, blinking a few times as your eyes adjust to the power of the optic.

>Shouldering the Barrett, you're thankful for the bipod, as having to hold the entire weight of the rifle would easily effect accuracy.

>Despite the weight, you find she's easy enough to swing side to side for target acquisition.

>Lining up with the target at the opposite end of the range, you can't help but admire the power of the glass attached to the rifle's rail. Clear sight picture all the way.

>Giddy with excitement, you grab a mag and slide it into the magwell at the rear of the rifle where it locks into place with a satisfying click.

>Working the bolt, you can feel how smoothly it rides back and forward while flawlessly picking up and chambering the defilade defying round.

>For being an older model Barrett who saw time in combat, she was obviously well cared for and maintained.

>Shaking with excitement, you slowly ease into a pattern of steady breathing as you once more bring the scope to alignment with the target.

>Range clear.

>Round chambered.

>Tucked into shoulder, no wiggle room.

>Click.

>Safety off.

>Ease on the trigger, squeeze, don't pull...

>...

>THWUMP!

>It's not so much the sound as it is the pressure as the round is sent flying down range.

>Laughing, you peer through the scope to see how well you hit.

>Not even on paper.

"The fuck?" you swear, brow furrowing.

>Was she fucking with you?

>You contemplate saying something to her as you cycle the bolt. You move to grab the empty casing from the cement floor when you notice something near your foot.
>>
>>33172553
>A small worn-out notebook, no bigger than a cellphone.

>Weathered and worn, the pages are slightly yellowed with age.

>But as you flip through the first pages, you notice that the neatly scrawled words and numbers are still legible.

>Clicks for 100 yards, 200 yards, 3, 4, 5... all the way to 2,000, even, with relevant notes for each range increment.

"She did say to check her case... "

>Mentally smacking yourself, you find the numbers you need and dial in the scope for 500 yards.

>Once more, you go through the motions and prep yourself for firing.

>THWUMP!

>Round out, you only jump a tad this time and manage to keep your eyes down the scope.

>On target, roughly half an inch to the right and up of the center of target.

>You cycle the bolt, round 3 chambered.

>THWUMP!

You're ready this time, though, and maintain your composure and follow through.

>Right and up of center again, nearly the same spot as the previous round.

>Gears in your head working, you chamber the fourth round and adjust your aim accordingly.

>THWUMP!

>Center ring.

"Must be the ammo, different from what they used... " you say out loud, nodding to yourself.

>Round five once more lands in the center ring of the target.

>Satisfied, you step back from the bench after removing the round and clearing some space on the bench.

>Panni once more sits before you, a smug look on her face.

>"Well lookitcha, gettin the hang of it already!"

"Told you I could shoot," you chuckle, climbing back into the Mule.

>This time, you set up three targets across the center of the berm. Good thing no one else was using the 500 yard stretch...

>Back at the shooter's shelter, you find Panni once more in rifle form, the magazine you had just used reloaded.

>Easing back to the bench, you follow through the motions and secure a mag and slide the bolt home.

>Target Left.

>1 round.

>Fire.

>THWUMP!

>Dirt kicks into the air well below the target.

"The fuck is this horseshit?"
>>
>>33172569
>You look at the notebook then the scope.

>The knobs have been turned well out of wack...

"You cheeky cunt," you swear, adjusting the optic back to it's 500 yard zero.

>You swear you hear a certain Geist's chuckle in the back of your head as you rest your cheek back onto the rifle.

"Play fair now, Panni, alright?"

>Work the bolt, align the glass.

>THWUMP!

>Target Left, center.

>Cycle the bolt.

>THWUMP!

>Center.

>THWUMP!

>Headshot.

>THWUMP!

>Headshot.

>Change mags.

>Target Center.

>You fall into a rhythm, sending man tearing rounds down range and cycling the bolt.

>Freshly spent .50 BMG brass clatters to the floor around you, smoke curling from them as they fly from the chamber.

>Finally, you put the fifth and final round in the right target.

>18 of 20 rounds on target. Two headshots.

>Final score: 22/20

>A satisfied sigh escapes you as you stand from the stool and step away from the table.

>Panni appears on the table, leaning back on her hands, her freckled face flushed, her chest rising and falling as she catches her breath.

>"I'll be damn O'Connell, ye can actually shoot," she pants, shaking her head in disbelief.

>She finally sits upright, fishing her smokes from her camo fieldjacket. She offers you one after she has one tucked in her lips.

"Thanks," you say, taking the offered smoke.

>She produces a flip lighter from another pocket and lights her own smoke before tossing it to you.

>A few moments later and the two of you are quietly smoking, basking in the afterglow of your first shooting session.

"Not bad for a cop, huh?" you say, breaking the quiet.

>"Aye, not too shabby. Yer shoulder's goin tah be hurtin come tomorrow, though," she chuckles, rolling her eyes.

"Hey, it was addicting! All that raw power, damn."

>"Alright, slow yer britches there, hot shot."

"So, you'll tell me about your time in service, yeah? Part of the deal?"

>She sits in silence for a moment, chewing the end of her tobacco stick as she thinks.
>>
File: GotHim.jpg (62KB, 357x346px) Image search: [Google]
GotHim.jpg
62KB, 357x346px
>>33172576
>"... Don't know what yer talkin bout," she mutters, taking a last drag and tossing the butt off into the dirt.

"The fuck do you mean, 'don't know?'" you protest, standing from the shooter's stool.

>"I ain't sayin shite, alright," she mutters once more, sliding from the bench and turning to look down range.

"Don't you pull that kind of shit on me, you're the one who came up with the whole thing," you argue, throwing your own smoke away.

"Ever since I got you, any time I've tried to get to know you better, where you came from and what you've experienced, try and grow closer to you. You just shut me out and turn into a stone cold bitch, like you're too good for me!"

>You realize you're loosing your cool, but you're unsure if you can stop at this point.

"I've bent over backwards to accommodate your sorry ass, and all I've asked for in return is to get to know you because you're my God damn rifle and we're stuck together!"

>You take a step closer to her, her back still turned to you.

"Is that why your last shooter sold you? Cause you're nothing but a self-centered bitch who cares only for herse-"

>The last thing you see is a gloved fist rocketing towards your face.
>>
File: IfThat'sAGeistSheFuckedUp.jpg (41KB, 547x723px) Image search: [Google]
IfThat'sAGeistSheFuckedUp.jpg
41KB, 547x723px
>>33172595
And thus concludes chapter 4. Input and reviews, please and thanks. Apologies for any grammar or syntax issues, I wrote this up in notepad and didn't have a chance to proof read. Postin while on lunch break.

Remember, (you)s encourage a writer...
>>
>>33172619
Not bad for a copper, but I'm feeling that Barrett is a bit like my ex.

There is a damn good reason why she's my ex.
>>
>>33172619
>Up the RA intensifies

Gib back 6 counties
>>
>>33172619
BARRET SENPAI NOTICED ME!!!!!!!!

Kidding aside, good stuff mate.
>>
>>33172619
Good shit m8
>>
>>33172528
looks like a Leopard 1 to me
>>
File: dissapoint.jpg (68KB, 606x496px) Image search: [Google]
dissapoint.jpg
68KB, 606x496px
>>33173356
>>
Seeing as my editor has yet to respond to me Imma just finish my and post it in the next few days.
>>
>>33173370
I can be your editor.
>>
File: c7c1ce9d141866ee5aa487426c5ba4c5.jpg (298KB, 540x2544px) Image search: [Google]
c7c1ce9d141866ee5aa487426c5ba4c5.jpg
298KB, 540x2544px
Bump....
>>
>>33173368
don't judge me, all i need to know about MBT silhouettes is that if it doesn't look like a Leopard 2 I better prepare a fire mission for 120mm mortars/152mm+ howitzers that includes the target code for tanks.
>>
>>33173547
Okay, U-shaped hull like that is with 90% certainty a Patton tank
>>
File: 1487824639199.jpg (43KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
1487824639199.jpg
43KB, 464x464px
>>
File: 1487377005840.gif (262KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1487377005840.gif
262KB, 540x304px
>>33167833
Liked this one

Anyone else remember a story about nazi vampires? I remember seeing something like that in a library in Rochester NY
>>
File: 1411938602480.jpg (144KB, 1600x648px) Image search: [Google]
1411938602480.jpg
144KB, 1600x648px
>>33172619
Top shelf, worth the w8 m8
>>
File: 845729.jpg (158KB, 600x355px) Image search: [Google]
845729.jpg
158KB, 600x355px
>>33174077
dubs have spoken
>>
>>33174290
If it weren't for me, I don't know how Poly would keep the thread alive.
>>
>>33172619
Tastey read as always.
>>
>>33174401
?
>>
File: 1460308214800.jpg (190KB, 442x650px) Image search: [Google]
1460308214800.jpg
190KB, 442x650px
>>33172619
>Tfw no semi abusive barrett
>>
>>33174744
is semi abusive Barrett better than drunk-rapey PTRS?
>>
File: image.gif (4MB, 337x263px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4MB, 337x263px
>>33174762
Why not both?
>>
File: what.png (309KB, 458x303px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
309KB, 458x303px
>Write three things at the same time
>none of them progress quickly

i'm not especially clever
>>
>>33152748

She wont fit through a tear now...
>>
File: 1488089916272.jpg (120KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488089916272.jpg
120KB, 750x1000px
>>
>>33152748
If you stand up and your knees are smiling at you in the mirror, it's time to stop eating.
>>
File: 1488090005463.jpg (125KB, 540x618px) Image search: [Google]
1488090005463.jpg
125KB, 540x618px
its that time m8s
>>
>>33175379
shitpost o clock?
>>
>>33175422
shitposting starts at 10:00pm EST
>>
File: 1488090070868.jpg (226KB, 540x1416px) Image search: [Google]
1488090070868.jpg
226KB, 540x1416px
>>33175422
>>
Since its shitposting time. Any of guys do any shooting lately?
>>
>>33175465
27 rounds of 84mm recoiless goodness, just yesterday.
>>
>>33175465
nah, still waiting on primers from the lgs. I did though discover the existence of something wonderful called "black powder substitute", it makes shitloads of yummy smoke like bp but doesn't corrode your guns.
>>
>>33175465
Last time I went shooting was January with the Webley and 1917 Enfield. The Enfield is great to shoot.
>>
>>33175444
>go to /pol/ to learn about politics
>learn about porn instead
>go to /lit/ to learn about literature
>learn about politics instead
>go to /k/ to learn about weapons
>learn about writing and literature instead

what the hell is wrong with this place?
>>
>>33175528
Looks like I'm loading up black powder substitute 357.
>>
>>33175569
Which board do you have to go to learn about weapons? /his/?
>>
>>33175591
I was thinking same thing except x54r and maybe some 223 just for shits.
>>
>>33175508
Wtf do you hint tanks for a living?
>>
>>33175569
You.
>>
>>33175465
>shooting

Y-yeah... totally
>>
>>33175465
ill leave it that living on México AND serving lets you make some interesting friends

>G3KA4 a fun
>>
>>33175748
BEST VARIANT

I still want to see an -SD version.
>>
>>33175465
Went out yesterday and put a few mags through the cz-75. Liking that thing more and more every time I shoot it.
>>
>>33175735
Can't get a license to have a gun?1

>>33175921
I love the way my cz feels in my hand, and goddamn I love spur hammers. But my hammer/sear is fucked right now. I'm gonna replace them, the springs, pins, and get the gun nitrided.
>>
>>33176102
M8 i have issues putting food on the table. And yeah you can buy a gun and a license, but it's shekels I don't have
>>
File: revolver.png (79KB, 947x363px) Image search: [Google]
revolver.png
79KB, 947x363px
>>
>>33175670
Yes, and JT is angry with me for it.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 750x1250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 750x1250px
>>33158095
>tfw you've been working on it
>tfw just needed to complete anon and the jagdtiger
>tfw old computer had to go through repairs
>tfw your faggot friend forgot to upload the rest of the WIPs on my pen drive
>tfw won't access computer in a while to work on the WIP
>mfw
I feel like total shit
>>
>>33168876
>QBZ 95
>legendary
I see that chink bias alright
>>
>>33176377
>you've
Brainfart, meant I've
>>
>>33176376
JT doesn't seem like the angry type. Then again, very tank protective in a Yukari-esque fashion. Interesting
>>
File: ItAintAJagdtiger.jpg (175KB, 495x869px) Image search: [Google]
ItAintAJagdtiger.jpg
175KB, 495x869px
>>33176539
>>
File: image.png (307KB, 558x618px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
307KB, 558x618px
>>33176632
>>
>>33176632
Meanie
>>
>>33176632
Don't be a faggot anon.
>>
>>33176661
Panzeryousei, can I bully this one?>>33176632
>>
next thread soon
>>
File: 1487314017794.jpg (36KB, 297x365px) Image search: [Google]
1487314017794.jpg
36KB, 297x365px
>>33176632
S H U T I T D O W N
H
U
T

I
T

D
O
W
N
>>
File: NiceModel.png (1MB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
NiceModel.png
1MB, 1280x719px
>>
>>33176714
If you are who I think you are you've forgotten your trip. Or maybe it's 3 am again
>>
File: DSC00552.jpg (126KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00552.jpg
126KB, 640x480px
>>33176886
>Bully mode: Engaged
>>
File: CdgW9vXW8AEheEw.jpg large.jpg (43KB, 500x633px) Image search: [Google]
CdgW9vXW8AEheEw.jpg large.jpg
43KB, 500x633px
Ive been working for around 2ish months on a story about a little CZ-75 one of my great friends had gotten for me.
I think ill be done soon, expect warm cuddly loli feels.
>>
And they say WFG is dying I SAY NEY!!!!!
>>
File: 1398037858856.gif (871KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1398037858856.gif
871KB, 245x230px
>>33176956
>Comet wrote something

Awww yiisssss
>>
File: headpats6.png (172KB, 600x421px) Image search: [Google]
headpats6.png
172KB, 600x421px
>>33176956
>comet wrote somthing
>pic related
>>
>>33176956
>>33176961
>>33176967
>3 authors post in a row at nearly the same time.

ILLUMINATI!
>>
>>33176967
Comet? Is this someone I should recognise?
>>
>>33176961
You mean "nay"?
>>
>>33176991
I hate wfg illuminati they can all fuck off. You try send a mail asking to join and you get called a fag and get some smug reaction pic in return

WHYYYY
>>
File: image34.jpg (94KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
image34.jpg
94KB, 444x440px
>>33176991
What is this illuminati you speak of?
>>
>>33176991
... HA! I tell you I ain't seen comet before, though I like the sound of comfy feels. Please send help. I'm stuck in the middle of california, everything is making my hands and feet cold, I just want to be warm, and I may or may not need cuddles and headpats. Help.... Please?

>>33177007
I... yes... help... please?
>>33177019
b-b-but Anon! I only ever get fed when Reply anon feeds me. How could I be i-in the illuminati?
>>
File: 1422398282376.png (58KB, 636x674px) Image search: [Google]
1422398282376.png
58KB, 636x674px
>>33177019
But JT you ARE a fag.

Fag.
>>
>>33177019
D-did you get the Teethman picture too?
>>
File: headpats4.gif (311KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
headpats4.gif
311KB, 472x472px
>>33177019
>pic related

>>33176991
go to sleep man youre tired

new thread soon
>>
>>33177047
Technically...

>>33177045
You're not in? Did they call you a faggot too?
>>
>>33177079
They talk to me in passing, though they never remark on my writings. Aside from anything like posting at them back and forth in the threads, I've had no contact with them. In fact, I think you might actually be the only one I've really been in contact with for more than a cursory remark or two.
>>
File: Bogdanoff.jpg (49KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
Bogdanoff.jpg
49KB, 500x387px
>>33176991
>>33177019
>>33177029

Here's a quick rundown:

>mods bow to the writefag illuminati
>in contact with gookmoot
>rumored to possess banning abilities
>rule /wfg/ with an iron fist
>direct descendants of shakespeare and voltaire
>bankrolling waffengeist research
>the first waffengeists will be /wfg/ raifus
>said to be more heavily armed than all of south america
>write president Trump's speeches for him
>send emails and discord invites to those only deemed worthy
>ignoring a /wfg/ email could have grave consequences
>they exist in all possible timelines at once, writing the very essence of reality into existence
>>
>>33177068
SEE THIS IS WHAT I MEAN. EVERY GOD DAMN TIME

>>33177112
Daww i feel all special now
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>33177079
>>
>>33177139
Who ya think is first /wfg/ raifu to come alive?
>>
>>33177149
>"Some of you are pretty cool. Don't go to the Balkans tomorrow."
>>
>>33177207
I vote for the wigger hi point carbine
>>
>>33177139
are we sure that Poly and Archive aren't the Bogdanoff brothers?
>>
File: 1487305974036.png (439KB, 555x784px) Image search: [Google]
1487305974036.png
439KB, 555x784px
>>33177207
ANNA
>>
File: Cindy_wide_eyes.jpg (8KB, 200x237px) Image search: [Google]
Cindy_wide_eyes.jpg
8KB, 200x237px
>>33176991
Not sure if you could consider me an author, still... Last thing I wrote was the vampire LCP story a good while back.
>>
>>33177045
>help
Sure
>>
File: red flame lilly.jpg (13KB, 236x317px) Image search: [Google]
red flame lilly.jpg
13KB, 236x317px
>>33177207
eh hem.
>>
next thread on the making
>>
File: 84788090572d046b7f3f490cc51d2ccb.jpg (207KB, 948x1422px) Image search: [Google]
84788090572d046b7f3f490cc51d2ccb.jpg
207KB, 948x1422px
>>33177472
Nigga please
>>
>taurus from brazil

new thread

>>33177609
>>33177609
>>33177609
>>33177609
>>33177609
>>
>>33176956
Nice.
>>33174957
Hello me.
>>
>>33172524
>Barrett and Vampire together in the same universe
wew!
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 111

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.