[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arma 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Whats the verdict on arma 3 /k/? Worth picking up? Any /k/ groups out there?
>>
>>33151204

Forgot to put it on the OP, but its on humble bundle right now.

https://www.humblebundle.com/arma-bundle
>>
>>33151204
>Whats the verdict on arma 3 /k/?
Pretty /k/ but you may have framerate problems etc.
>Worth picking up?
Yes
>Any /k/ groups out there?
Yes
>>
>>33151225

Which ones? I remember there used to be a arma general on vg but it doesnt seem to be there anymore
>>
Its shit. If I just could get the Virtuality 4 engine on its own with none of the extraneous future bullshit, I would, but that's not an option. I only ever use the A2OA content anyway.
>>
>base game only

Isnt the apex dlc basically mandatory?
>>
>>33151204
Best tactical game there is.

Better then squad/insurgency purely because of the amount of moddable content and how big the community is. It takes a while to get used to the controls and literally every key on the keyboard is bound to something including extras with Alt + or Shift + combinations, movement is the main think that takes to most getting used to, it even goes as far as straying from the standard up/kneel/prone to having Up/slouched/crouched/kneeling/lower kneeling/sitting/prone the fact it goes as far in everything to cover as much as possible makes it the daddy.

I like to think of it as the DCS or MSflightSim of tactical T/FPS.
>>
>>33151250
I myself is not in a group so I cant help but I know there are groups.

You have to search. Check on steam maybe.
>>
>>33151319
Also to note the only people who shit on arma 3 are the people who are shit at it, i.e COD babies.
>>
>>33151259
You know you can play arma 3 without using the futuristic assets, right?
>>
>>33151284
Pretty much.

It's basically the second half of the game now.
>>
>>33151259
>A2OA

Yeah you don't know what your talking about. That shit is garbage compared to the mods that have come out for ARMA 3.
>>
>>33151284
Not really, Marksman DLC is mandatory for weapons and no one plays Tanoa.
>>
>>33151395
Shame really because Tanoa has a cooler environment imo. I like Altis but it gets old fast.
>>
>>33151418
Yeah totally, I play Exile mod on Tanoa and it's easily 10x better then Altis. But apart from Exile no one ever uses it, there's literally only like one Tanoa King Of The Hill server and that's mostly dead.

I think the dense jungles put people off considering it's harder for air and land assets to see through it all.
>>
>>33151444
>I think the dense jungles put people off considering it's harder for air and land assets to see through it all.

Which is stupid as shit because it makes for more interesting insertions and the like. ARMA has unfortunately drawn the attention to some real casuals. King of the Hill used to be fun until they made it to where you can buy an a10 and rape teams spawn zones.
>>
>>33151444
Or people did not buy the new map.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.