[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking PSA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: PSAPNG.png (74KB, 350x172px) Image search: [Google]
PSAPNG.png
74KB, 350x172px
Anyone else here have problems getting in touch with these people? I ordered a pistol lower from them on the 18th, I got a email the next day saying they needed an updated copy of the FFL license from my lgs. They sent the updated copy and here we are, 10 days later and I haven't heard anything from them. Emailed them 3 times and called about 5 and nothing. What can I do at this point? This shit is ridiculous.
>>
>>33149685
You will get your shit. Their shipping department is a pain but stuff always shows up.
>>
they are known for taking forever to ship shit. sometimes it takes months
>>
>>33149685
That's the price you pay for awesome deals. They Saturday swamped all the time so shit takes awhile, it's like that at the physical locations too the staff are usually swamped helping people
>>
i ordered a upper back before sandy hook then all that shit happened and it took months to get mine.
>>
File: Glock2.jpg (125KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Glock2.jpg
125KB, 640x480px
Whats a good alternative to PSA? I'm going to order the rest of the parts from my 9mm AR build somewhere else.
>>
>>33149685
Read up on PSA that is their SOP. If it doesn't come in 4wks you have a problemishes till then wait.
>>
>>33149685
I'm kinda going through the same thing. I ordered 2 AR15 lowers and they sent an email back saying that they needed my LGS to send them updated FFL info. I just went to my LGS today and had them fax over the updated info with a reference to my order #. Did you make sure to have your LGS reference your order # when they sent their info in?

I also ordered an upper, LPK, and some other shit a few days before I ordered the lowers and those arrived at my house within a week.
>>
>>33149685
Thats actually wild because this was my exact situation. I ordered a forged glock 9mm lower from them, they pulled this shit on me, and when it finally got delivered the mag release didnt work at all. Their QC and customer service is really shitting the bed lately, I hope this isnt a downward trend.
>>
>>33149981
yeah I did. The lgs girl asked me for the order # before emailing/faxing them, so i would assume she included it. I'm in no particular hurry to get the lower, all I want is a "NO WORRIES MAN, WE GOT THE UPDATED FFL, HANG TIGHT". I'm fine with waiting,
>>
>>33150038
Yeah, I was hoping to get some sort of confirmation email from PSA saying that they got the info and were shipping my stuff but going off your experience that now seems unlikely... I should've just ordered an Aero Precision Texas Edition lower instead of 2 PSA lowers in hindsight.
>>
>>33150056
I literally just got an email from the compliance department at psa, saying that they never got the updated FFL. Either my lgs fucked up or they lost the email. Had to have the resend it. Fuck.
>>
>>33150224
;_;

Well my LGS sent it in via fax so maybe I'll have better luck.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.