[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does one acquire a handgun in new York state?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 61b.jpg (51KB, 259x259px) Image search: [Google]
61b.jpg
51KB, 259x259px
how does one acquire a handgun in new York state?
>>
By moving to another state
>>
Apply for one. Don't live in a shit area. I ccw a 1911 when I lived in Buffalo. NYS is so fucking repressive with gun laws that once you clear that hurdle you can carry pretty much anywhere (except NYC) because they don't expect you to carry.
>>
>>33148982
Buy a bus ticket to anywhere that isn't NY. Realize it looks beautiful and never move back. Or buy a pistol, shove it up your ass and return to NY.
>>
File: brave one.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
brave one.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>33148982
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFSyLNX8VLk
>>
Buy one off a Mexican.
>>
>>33149010
Upstate NY is pretty fucking gorgeous. I grew up humping around the adirondacks and lake George
>>
>>33149008
I went to Dialectical Behavior Therapy for about a year. Would that impede my chances of having my application accepted?
>>
>>33149051
it's beautiful, i get the chance to go there about once a year.
>>
>>33149067
Were you placed on an involuntary psych hold?

Also, the person in the gun permitting office was one of my clients and based so they pushed my stuff out rather quickly
>>
OP there's literally some guide out there on how to get a gun in NY. That's how annoying it is. Just google "obtaining ccw license in NY" or something. Needless to say it will cost you thousands of dollars and take a year if you're lucky.
>>
>>33148998
Fpbp
P
B
P
>>
>>33149027

Wouldn't she go to prison because the guy in yellow technically didn't have a weapon?
>>
>>33150929
As long as she was in fear for her life it doesn't matter
>>
>>33148982
illegally
>>
>>33151245
That's not how it works... It's especially different in each city, county, and state.
>>
>>33149008
Shit someone else from /k/ from Buffalo
>>
>>33151902
Lived there 3 years during residency. Had a blast.
>>
>>33148982
>go through fbi amd cia background check which requires 3 month visit to Guantanamo bay
>bench press 4pl8 to ensure ability to control recoil
>serve as a police officer for 10 years minimum
>fill out 400-page document of agreements
>ensure that the gun you intend on buying can hold no more than 16oz of soda at any given time
>endorse the current mayor of New York
>buy a gun which will place you on the 2-year waiting list
>the week before you receive it get a handgun license so you can carry it
>get a concealed handgun license license so you don't have to wear the handgun license on your shirt at all times
Easy.
>>
>>33148982
Illegally if you aren't a pussy.
>>
>>33151245

Yeah, nah. She's on a subway which means she's probably somewhere heavily urbanized which means a jury of her peers would consist of people saying "da white wimmin is killin our chilluns."
>>
>>33153395
>ensure that the gun you intend on buying can hold no more than 16oz of soda at any given time
My sides
>>
>>33154454
As a New Yorker who has served as a juror I can say this is false, as 2/12 jurors were black.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.