[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'PR-15'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: 1476832925285.png (726KB, 639x637px) Image search: [Google]
1476832925285.png
726KB, 639x637px
Recently I was thinking of how to make an AR-15 that has the lowest chance possible of triggering a liberal; not for any political reasons, I was just bored in the shower the other day. Here are the requirements that I came up with for the least 'scary' AR-15 possible
1. Flush fit magazine
2. As much wooden furniture as possible
3. Full rifle stock, no buffer tube sticking out the back
4. No optics, only ironsights (and no carry handle either, that's way too scary)

I think that's how you build the least 'scary' AR. I don't know why you would want to, but I do think it would look kinda cool in a way. What do you guys think? Does anyone have a picture of what I described or anything close to it?
>>
File: 9fgHfhl.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
9fgHfhl.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
Ares Defense SCR
>>
File: FB_IMG_1487214745131.jpg (14KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487214745131.jpg
14KB, 720x405px
>>33146373
Though technically not an AR, pretty much the closest you would be able to get to a PC AR without spending a ridiculous amount of money customizing to OP's specs
>fpbp
>>
>>33146373
That thing actually looks surprisingly nice.
>>
File: pinkar2.jpg (173KB, 1400x523px) Image search: [Google]
pinkar2.jpg
173KB, 1400x523px
you need to paint it non-police non-military colors
>>
>>
>>33146373
FPBP.

Hell, it's the lower that's the tough part because the SCR takes a special type of stock, and they're not selling the wooden ones anymore. Then you can throw whatever upper you want on there. Maybe something with a normal front sight post and ghost ring sights on the back
>>
>>33146534
It's an AR
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.