[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you holding up /k/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 25

File: 1488221148909.png (226KB, 655x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488221148909.png
226KB, 655x600px
How are you holding up /k/?
>>
File: oper8r.jpg (158KB, 1200x805px) Image search: [Google]
oper8r.jpg
158KB, 1200x805px
Better if you stop making these stupid threads.
Just kill yourselves already.
>>
>>33145215
only a pussy shoots himself. If i wanted to die I would stab myself in the heart
>>
>>33145215
I would like to have the template for those meme pls.
>>
If you die and don't do so elbow deep in the innards of an enemy soldier, you better die of old age.

If nothing in life matters, then the world is naught but a playground.
>>
a year of injury recovery has made me a lazy piece of shit but I'm scared of going back into the real world
>>
Pretty shitty. For reference, I have no LE or military background. I'm usually fine during the day, but at night is when I just start thinking about all of the things I hate. I've been doing this for almost 8 years now. I hate how redundant life is as an adult. Everyone lives life in this measured and compromised way. I lost most of my friends a while back because I started having panic attacks because I thought I was either going to kill someone or myself. I used to think about steering my car into oncoming traffic. Adult life sucks. There is no more learning, no more growth, relationships and your body deteriorate. The youthful optimism in your peers is gone and replaced with cold, robotic logic. I don't want to let that go, and I want to tear into anyone that believes they are great. You're not, we're all shit. I grew up faster than my peers, most of them are struggling to make 40k a year, and I was at the age of 19. Not anymore, I'm stuck peddling shit I find at garage sales for a profit. I can't stand working with other people. I hate them. I hate how none of them know what it's like to really kill themselves with their jobs. Most jobs are just adult day cares. Especially office jobs. Just keeping the cattle docile while you all eat and drink yourself to death, so you can make way for the next generation of polluters until the earth cant take it anymore and has an enema. What does the body do when it's sick, it get's hot, and that is what the earth is doing. We're the disease, and sometimes I wish for that turning point when the weather gets so bad and super-storms become so regular that we as a species just drown.

Other than that, I'm okay.
>>
>>33146648
Elliott Smith plz go
>>
I realized one of my 2 pairs of pants has a huge hole between the legs, while the other is being washed after I threw up all over them so I'm stuck with no way to get new pants, other than that I'm fine
>>
i cant stop fapping

i dont know if my brain snapped but i went on a fap rampage the likes I haven't seen since middleschool

im fucking uninstalling honey select or destroying my computer this shit is unhealthy
>>
File: 1422933154680.jpg (16KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1422933154680.jpg
16KB, 320x240px
>>33145215
>feels thread for neets to whine about how hard their life is having everything provided for them by the state and their mother
>>
>>33147057
and?
>>
File: killself.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
killself.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
I'm just plain tired of living.
>>
>>33147057

Nah, I worked harder than you ever did. I don't get any benefits and never have, even when I applied for them. Apparently crippling anxiety isn't considered for disability, even though I felt like I was going to have a heart attack if I left my house.
>>
File: fdfdsfsd.gif (1MB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
fdfdsfsd.gif
1MB, 320x287px
I wet my bed last night. And, because I was too lazy and addicted to the Internet to change the bedding, I slept in my urine-drenched bed again. I didn't even take a shower.
>>
>>33147057
Person posting picture of children's cartoon in afformentiones thread, like he does not spending his time doing so.
>>
Things have been good
>finished student teaching last week
>filed my last set of waivers and substitutions for courses
>literally just waiting for my grades to post and I'll have my degree conferred
Life lessons for any college age dudes: don't take a year off when you're 4 weeks from graduation, and don't put your dick in crazy
>>
>>33147129
>and don't put your dick in crazy
>tfw no qt yandere gf
Fuck this gay Earth.
>>
File: 1449340441922.jpg (11KB, 200x282px) Image search: [Google]
1449340441922.jpg
11KB, 200x282px
>tfw you will never be in a 1940s ballroom during the blitz
>tfw no blonde in your arms and redhead to spare
>tfw you will never fly in the London sky giving jerry the whole nine yards
>>
>>33145215
Bad.
can't find job, live with parents, no social life and getting more and more frustrated.

I'm getting angry over most insignificant things.

If it didn't resulted in never be able to have guns, I would probably would snap and went on some little rampage harming random people.
For now i just perform random acts of minor vandalism and steal shit from stores.
>>
File: i-know-that-feel.jpg (22KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel.jpg
22KB, 600x553px
>>33146735
Get over here.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (111KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
111KB, 1440x1080px
>>33146648
Stabbing yourself in the heart instead of committing sudoku like a real ninja warrior.
>>
>just got 1911
>went to range with my uncle, had a blast
>1 week later
>gf says we need to talk
>"I just don't feel the way I used to"
>dumps me
>I thought we were perfect together
>one of my few friends
>just like that, everything is gone
>been feeling like a zombie for the past 2 days
how can I love myself when the person I thought was my match got bored of me?
>>
>>33145215
constantly having thoughts of running away from my life and starting fresh somewhere else. I'm married, have a good career, own a house, and have a family (both birth and in-laws) who think the world of me, but I need more chaos in my life than I have now. just want to move across the country and start again.
>>
>>33148630
this hurts so much and I know none of my friends care
no one has tried to talk to me about it
I just want it to stop
>>
>>33148776

How old are you m8?
>>
>>33148850
>>
>>33148868

How long were you with the girl?
Is shooting your main/only hobby?
>>
>>33148868
You still got 88 years to get your shithead together. There will be others. Better to figure that out now than when you're 40 and married with kids.
Shit man, mid 20s is when you peak. You've got nothing to worry about.
>>
>>33148878
about 5 months but we've been close for over a year
shooting is my main hobby, sometimes I draw/paint but not as much since I dropped out
>>33148886
if this is near the peak I'd hate to see downhill
>>
I finish getting my GED today, and them I have surgery number 11 soon. It's the second surgery in a month, and the 5th in 2 months. Can't wait to get fixed eventually and be able to do shit as simple as going to the range again.

I tried cooking pot stickers last night without the help of a home health nurse or my father and I ended up falling and spilling a hot oil/water mixture on my butt and arm. Nothing major, just hurts like a bitch and reminded me why I don't do anything.
>>
>>33148886
shit, not shithead. Autocorrect lol
>>
Broke my.arm bad enough to need surgery to put it back together (plates and screws). What's more, it's.my dominant arm. Which means I get to learn how to shoot lefty until it heals.
>>
>>33148918
lefty ain't so bad
t. right handed lefty shooter
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (87KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
87KB, 800x800px
>>33145215

Went to to my girlfriend's brother's birthday party this past weekend up at their cabin way up innawoods.

Preface
>I used to have a real problem with blow when I was in university but I moved out of province when I graduated and kind of restarted my life.

Her Brother is a nice guy but he's definitely a drug addict in denial. Since it was his birthday I figured what the hell, i'll go up and have a few drinks with the guy and then I can go play with my SKS in the woods the next day. Well one thing lead to another and I ended up getting way too drunk, eventually he talked me into doing a line with him and then another and another.

I was off the shit for over two years and I fell right back into it so easily. Thankfully he lives three hours away and all my buddies down here are engaged/married and don't get fucked up anymore. Just really sucks because I can't really trust myself around him anymore because I know he's always going to have cocaine on him when we party.
>>
File: 1405970829192.jpg (47KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1405970829192.jpg
47KB, 600x580px
>>33145215
10/10 meme image /k/omrad.
My life in a pic
>>
>>33148899

Have you had many or any gfs before her?
How well do you handle social situations?
>>
>>33146648
i've thought about doing that. why don't you try it and then tell me if it works?
>>
>>33148955
I can manage but it all relies on sense of humor
>>
File: 1381514565805.gif (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1381514565805.gif
2MB, 800x450px
>>33148907
What happened man?
>>
File: D46OG.jpg (407KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
D46OG.jpg
407KB, 1920x1080px
>>33148976

and you're saying this one was the best? What made her better than the others? What did the others do better?
I ask because these are traits, features and characteristics you should look for or avoid when meeting new girls in the future.

I thought I had the one when I was 19-22, 3 years into the relationship it all fell apart. Fucking ruined me.
I used to play the scenario game in my head all the time and get so introspective that I could never escape the thought of her. As time passed I found that i was happier when I didn't compare new girls to her. I was happier when I didn't think about how I did this or that with her when I was doing it with the new girls. I was happier when I let her go. It took me 3 years to realize that holding on to something that isn't there will break you down to a point that you might not even recognize yourself anymore. Don't make the same mistake I did, cut the cord.
>>
>>33145215
Preparing for the race war. All the niggers and Jews I'm going to liquidate; I can't wait.
>>
>>33145215

Saved this one. No shit, this line of reasoning comes up 3/4 of the time I think about offing myself.
>>
I've increased my bourbon consumption. It's somewhat helpful. Sadly it means I have to drink cheaper liquor, which makes me depressed.
>>
Is life really that bad when you get older? I just turned 18 and am getting my PAL (Canadistan pls kill me) and have tons of money saved up for cool guns and stuff. This is happiest I've ever been in my life, please don't tell me it all goes down the drain
>>
File: 1460160611866.jpg (30KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
1460160611866.jpg
30KB, 500x442px
>>33149287
>Is life really that bad when you get older?
Not if you don't fall for the college meme and learn a trade you like. Unless you get one of the few actually useful college degrees.

>just signed lease for a cozy apt in a quiet neighborhood while all my friends live with roommates in the fucking ghetto
Feels good mane
>>
>>33149287

Everyone's circumstances are different, and their ability to cope with those circumstances are equally varied. For some people, the difficulty and/or pain of going through life overcomes their aversion to death, and killing themselves becomes a rational decision in their eyes.

The years ahead of you may bring up some shit that will make life much harder than it was previously, and you'll discover mechanisms for dealing with that. Hopefully suicide is not one of those.
>>
>>33148630
Sa me happened to me.
My problem is that I need someone to admire in order to become better.

Maybe I need to admire the ideal me
>>
>>33148630
Don't do that to yourself, putting yourself through that kind of torment will only put you in an early grave. Find a way to get validation again so you can get back on your feet. Maybe after a week or two of moping around or however you grieve.
>>
File: eddy meme.jpg (9KB, 285x249px) Image search: [Google]
eddy meme.jpg
9KB, 285x249px
>>33145215
My life fucking sucks. I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning, I break my arms. And every afternoon, I break my legs. At night, I lie awake in agony until the heart attacks put me to sleep. On top of that, I'm in college, and deal with a bunch of fucking retarded ass communists who are constantly handing me their propaganda pamphlets. Please, end my suffering.
>>
>>33145215
I'm not doing too well health wise, but everything else is fine. Gonna try to fix the health stuff up though
>>
My drinking is getting worse. I dont know how to stop
>>
>>33146735
Welcome to the club
>>
>>33147097
>I werk hrd boi 169 hours a weeek dont judge me u don no me and how hrd laif is wit mai disuhbilly *snaps fingers while moving head side to side* MMMM HM
>>
>>33149437
Keep a log of what you drink, and very slowly reduce it over a few months. Start going to church or something like that for moral support, help out with work they do assisting people who are badly off. Think about changing jobs and doing good in life, helping people is a good way to help yourself.
>>
>>33145215
I'm turning 22 in June, and it took me three years to realize I fell for the college meme. My motivation for engineering has slowly eroded away and my grades fell accordingly. My parents kept telling me to stay in and work harder and I told myself that plenty of times, but I simply lost all drive to learn from these fucking classes.

After failing three midterms last week, I've finally decided to enlist. I'll contact a recruiter probably today and I'm studying for the ASVAB.

I've had enough of this slow decline shit. I'm fit, and my parents will be fine with it as long as I don't go infantry. Better an uncertain future in the armed services than definite failure.
>>
>>33149414
Make a Stalin pinata out of papier mache made from the pamphlets, then break it in front of them.
>>
>>33146735
Actually global warming being caused by humans is a myth. This planet has had warm and cold phases for all of recorded history. There is no evidence to support our pollution affects the climate in any significant way, just like the "ozone hole" which they thought was caused by pollution but is now agreed to have been caused by a pre-human meteor impact.

Not saying pollution isn't bad, but the reality of it is a lot less permanent than you might think. It's an ecosystem level threat not an end of the world thing.
>>
>>33149437
Why would you want to? Alcohol is one of the holy trifecta that makes life worth living.
>>
>>33148630
That's the stoppan powah of .45
>>
>>33148907
>finished getting my GED today
Good job anon, I got mine last spring. It was easy as fuck, I realized that I'm not as stupid as I thought when the other people there couldn't add fractions. I spent most of my time at the tech school I did it at just listening to music on YouTube, all I had to study was math because I passed everything else right away.

I think if school was set up like the GED course was, I would have stayed in school. I could learn at my own pace and it was such a relaxed environment. Going to school with adults who still act like kids was entertaining too.

I posted my rant in the last thread, so I won't post it again. I'm doing alright today, but I woke up too early. I try to stay in bed until I can't fall back asleep, usually I'll get between nine and ten hours of sleep. Once I'm up, I can't go back to sleep though. Today I just woke up hard as fuck and thinking about a girl I have a crush on that comes into the gas station I work at.
>tfw a customer made a joke about her dating me and she said she's too old for me (12 year difference)
>>
>>33147524
Found the weeb
>>
>>33149649
Good job anon
>>
>>33148630
Welcome to the magical happy world of celibacy
Your life will improve drastically
>>
>>33149585
REEEEEEE

t. Physicist
>>
>>33149585
You're like those people who say evolution isn't real because "it's just a theory" and "you weren't there".
>>
>>33149768
Eat my shorts.
t. biochemist
Also my bachelor's was in ecology so eat my knickers too.
>>
>>33146735
>There is no more learning, no more growth, relationships and your body deteriorate (sic)
Sounds like a personal problem. Read a book, go to the gym, quit being so autistic and meet some new people.

>I grew up faster than my peers, most of them are struggling to make 40k a year, and I was at the age of 19.

>Most jobs are just adult day cares. Especially office jobs. Just keeping the cattle docile
On second though you might just want to kill yourself you fucking edgelord faggot
>>
>>33149550
Mechanical Engineering major here. I feel you.
It's hard dealing with the anxiety of wondering if the degree is gonna even work out for you. I'm just slowly chipping away at it and trying to gain some real work experience in the field. But I also just wanna be a machnist
>>
>>33149840
There's actually sound logical reasoning behind evolution though. This is just politically charged bullshit with the only supporting evidence being about as sensical as using self defense shootings as "gun deaths" in favor of gun control. Funnily enough it's mostly spouted by the same people.
Let me guess, you also think deforestation is a real problem? There's too much forest in many parts of the world. Namely Africa where some people cry about how the poor niglets are starving before they turn around and demand we not clear rainforest so they can farm that fertile land.
I encourage you to look at the facts and draw your own conclusions rather than hunting for "evidence" in favor of what you already think is going on.
>>
>>33149918
>There's actually sound logical reasoning behind evolution though.
I consider billions of people using heavily industrialized infrastructure for hundreds of years making the environment change as sound logical reasoning too.
>>
File: ak waifu.jpg (619KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ak waifu.jpg
619KB, 1500x1200px
Not good. Pretty sure college was a mistake, 3 years in and I'm not close to graduation.
>Apparently people actually enjoy their major related classes?
Out of money, no real friends, no gf.
I've just got my '85 and my AK for comfort
>>
File: 1473445056528.jpg (117KB, 1600x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1473445056528.jpg
117KB, 1600x1086px
>>33145215
In a strange spot. Simultaneously the best I should have been in years, and awfully mentally.

I'm meeting success in my job, to an extent. Multiple paying gigs, alright structure, good connections. However, it doesn't feel like it's going anywhere. I'm working in a field near entirely comprised of people I cannot stand if I really talk to them about anything outside the task at hand and our field, especially after Trump won.

And the thing is, I need a real dayjob to make money. The only way I will really progress is getting a lot of money and moving somewhere else, and I won't get that this way. I want to find a job, but I want something that has a regular schedule and treats me with human dignity, because I'm tired of having to choose between funerals or having a job and shelter because my boss is a dick. And it's seemed damn hard to find one of those, anymore.

I've got a girl in my life. She's the kindest, sweetest, most amazing person I've ever known. She's a last light of a dying society, and one of the few people who I've ever really felt gave a shit about me or supporting me, and the woman I've truly felt love from. After years and years of betrayal, I'm constantly paralyzed and knocking on wood because I'm so scared of losing her. I try and remain positive, but I can't help the way my brain is wired.

I'm in a general ideological malaise thanks to the current state of life and politics. Nobody is right. Nobody is listening. Punks run wild in the streets and kick over trashcans for being fascists. The side of justice and law, at first, seemed to make a real move towards something better, but either through the wrong heads or constant, ruthless, defamatory opposition, seems null. We seem fucked either way, and as someone who goes hard in on politics, on ideology, on philosophy and spends too much time in my head, it's really getting to me.

Other than that, I'm okay.
>>
>>33149768
>t Physicist
today i learned my degree makes me qualified to talk about climate change
t. Physicist
>>
>>33149840
But he is right sort of, Earth has gone in and out of a great many Ice Ages without the help of Man, we are still in an Ice Age so it is not expected that at some point we will leave it?
>>
Waitin on a proper job, the council are giving me the run around with references.
Also tore by banjo string today climbing over a chain link fence in shorts.
>>
>>33149903
Gonna be honest man, Your degree is meaningless without experience.

I work with a lot of mechanical engineers and 9/10 of em are useless because they have no real world experience.

I have a AS from a Community college and I can out problem solve people with masters.
The degree really does the mean much.

You need to get experience, otherwise you will be suck making 50k a year.
>>
File: 1483529737777.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1483529737777.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>33146735
Come here, son.
>>
File: 1487087944661.jpg (50KB, 600x441px) Image search: [Google]
1487087944661.jpg
50KB, 600x441px
>>33149414
>>
>>33146735
Read some Marcus Aurelius. I used to be an edgelord nihilist too and thought that the stoics were cowards, but it's honestly the other way around.
>>
File: 40 keks.jpg (16KB, 255x224px) Image search: [Google]
40 keks.jpg
16KB, 255x224px
>>33149559
Thanks man. That actually sounds pretty fantastic. You have successfully kept me from ending my miserable existence for a little while longer.
>>
File: 1477864950541.jpg (500KB, 728x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477864950541.jpg
500KB, 728x640px
>>33149605
I'm dying
>>
>>33149995
Astro, nuclear or just normie?
>>
File: 1429554883833.png (2MB, 1023x654px) Image search: [Google]
1429554883833.png
2MB, 1023x654px
>>33148630
I know that feel man. My last gf and I were actually planning to get married. She left me about three years ago and I still think about her sometimes, when it's quiet. I haven't tried to date anyone in that time. I'm alright single I guess.
>>
>>33149649
>implying we aren't all weebs
>>
File: IMG_3389.jpg (83KB, 799x447px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3389.jpg
83KB, 799x447px
>>33151246
>>
File: 1481436467346.jpg (307KB, 692x637px) Image search: [Google]
1481436467346.jpg
307KB, 692x637px
>>33150209
50k a year ain't bad compared to what i'm making now.

I don't wanna be an engineer anyways I wanna the the AS and work as a machinist. Hopefully get my foot in the door doing CNC machining.
>>
File: thumbak.jpg (128KB, 495x371px) Image search: [Google]
thumbak.jpg
128KB, 495x371px
>>33145215
32 and back in school to finish my degree.

I get a disquieting mix of curiosity and pity from the children in my classes.

I did fuck my accounting TA the other day though. That was pretty great.

Still though, 32 years old and about a decade behind where I should be.

I should have a wife, 3 white children, own a house, and have a piece of property/cabin for innawoods by now.

Will I ever make it /k/? I kinda doubt it considering how far behind I am.
>>
I'm terrible about spending money. I have literally no money until tomorrow. I wish I was 21 already so I could buy a pistol and start ccing in my state (Iowa). I wish my apartment allowed dogs. I wish I had a gf again.

Other than that, I have a steady job and live in my own apartment, so that's good. I'm having friends over for dinner on Friday.
>>
>>33146648
but shout BANZAI and LONG LIVE THE EMPEROR while you do it
>>
Got addicted to opium again. Can't seem to kick it. Going broke. Gotta get off but considering suicide.
>>
>>33149958
sounds like you could use some jesus and legitimate friends anon. thats exactly what did it for me
>>
>>33145215
meh
>>
>>33149559
this
>>
>>33148630

drugs, booze and snacks
>>
The bi girl I like just friend zoned me. I feel empty again.
>>
>>33151316
You won't but that's fine. True happiness consists of learning to be content with where you're going, even if it's nowhere. Anything more is just a nice bonus. Life isn't worth not taking easy.
>>
>>33151316
Sounds like me. Got a degree in my early thirties but never used it. Now pushing 50. Got wife, kid, house innawoods. Body's starting to go to shit, but at least I got my own little, heavily armed, 3-human, 1-dog tribe.

Shit will come together, anon. You aren't dead yet.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.