[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gun Cleaning Music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: Glock Field Strip.jpg (135KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Glock Field Strip.jpg
135KB, 1920x1080px
Post best gun cleaning music.

I like Johnny Rebel but my neighbors are home so I don't want to blast that
>>
Blank Face LP.
>>
>>33143934
>Blank Face LP
I like rap but I've heard most of those, mehhh. break the bank is probably my favorite on there
>>
File: 1470832681261.gif (1MB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
1470832681261.gif
1MB, 264x264px
There is no tactical advantage to music, it only serves to impair your ability to identify a threat. Getting the first strike is critical when your weapon is disabled.
>>
>>33143974
That's off Oxymoron.

I think Q appeals more to those have lived the life.
>>
Slayer - pretty much any album that's named Hell Awaits, Reign In Blood, or Seasons In The Abyss.
>>
>>33144061
I'm not a nigger so I guess I can't relate
>>
File: marsoc0520.jpg (295KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
marsoc0520.jpg
295KB, 2048x1536px
>>33144075
>Slayer
my nigga. I brought 'Show No Mercy' to my cousins when visiting one summer and their mom took it and threw it away that night. Apparently they don't fuck with that in India.
>>
>>33144171
Cool story, hipster.
>>
File: BUYERSGUIDE02.jpg (137KB, 1280x620px) Image search: [Google]
BUYERSGUIDE02.jpg
137KB, 1280x620px
I put on a movie that i wouldnt watch otherwise, pretty much just for the background.

or....I watch a movie i have seen before and just want to enjoy it for the moments.

last movie i watched while cleaning guns.
>Ground hog day

next movie im probably going to watch is
>Pets
or
>or aliens 2

I watch an ass tone of movies, i have probably seen roughly between 5k and 10k. Me and my brothers pretty much spent 90% of our summers watching movies and during the rest of the year we watched a different movie every night sometimes 1 usually more.

not to mention all of the T.V. we watched together as well.

I will get a obsessed about a series and watch the same show from beginning to end about 3 times in a row and sometimes more.

I mean just to give you a run down as far as watching a shit ton of TV shows.
Ive watched
>king of the hill x10
>greg the bunny x6
>simpsons x4
>futurama x4
>family guy x2
>law and order: SVU x3
>walking dead x4
>farscape x2
>rick and morty x2
>band of brothers x2
>pacific x3
>generation kill x3
just to name a few. BTW i was doing this shit long before digital, im talking binge watching analog.

my brother actually started down the path of becoming a director and quit while still in tech school. Im actually thinking about it but i also want to do something with guns. The real sucky part is when im fantasizing about these possibility a voice in the back of my head starts whispering about reality and how im just going to end up managing some office.

I spend alot of my time thinking about which angle and how i would film something or about guns and how the work/how i would make them better.

I didnt expect this post to go that deep but once i wrote it out i didnt want to just delete the post.
>>
>>33144746
>Im actually thinking about it but i also want to do something with guns
Become an armorer.
>>
File: when the kompot is just right.jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
when the kompot is just right.jpg
36KB, 480x480px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBhh23-paLU
>>
>>33145606
>tfw no S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2
I don't even play games anymore but I'd buy that for a lot of money.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.