[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gentlemen, welcome to Dubai.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 220px-Tom_Lea_-_2000_Yard_Stare.jpg (28KB, 220x283px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Tom_Lea_-_2000_Yard_Stare.jpg
28KB, 220x283px
War crimes general, if historical then date, region, involved parties and details on the crime.
If a media source (vidya, tv show, movie, book etc...) then as much relevant information as you can.
Bonus points for strained situations/unintentional.
>>
Italians in 1936 used mustard gas against the Ethiopians, because apparently Ethiopians weren't easy enough to kill.
>>
Phosphorus
>>
>>33142782
Friendly reminder that the Rape of Nanking is a dirty commie lie. Pic related is doctored.
>>
>>33146205
Chinese are scum anyways. I'd be heartbroken to find out Nanjing/Nanking was a lie.
>>
>>33142809
is that why that ethiopian king that is the messiah to rastafarians successfully advocated hard against the use of gas in ww2 ?
>>
>>33146231
I'm not saying that it happened, but if it did happen the worst part about the whole ordeal would have been that all of those Japanese soldiers would have been committing bestiality.
>>
>>33142782
Turks in, well, everything
Also the countless atrocities of the Bolshevieks
>>
Well, for light mode: German war crimes as reported at Nurenberg.

For heavy mode: Allied treatment of German prisoners. One report claimed that 90% of all SS prisoners had had irrepairable damage to their testicles during their emprisonment. The reporter was forced to withdraw his report. Just another proof that the winner writes the history book. Source: Wikipedia.
>>
>>33148266
>Source: Wikipedia.
Haha
>>
>>33148292

There are multiple sources. Some are more credible than others.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223831/How-Britain-tortured-Nazi-PoWs-The-horrifying-interrogation-methods-belie-proud-boast-fought-clean-war.html

But I am not going to do the research for OP's school homework assignment.
>>
OP here, not in school.
Just looking for more obscure history to feed my fetish.
And since war crimes usually get hushed up, they make for pretty good obscure.
>>
>>33148444

We all like history. But war crimes do not get hushed up as long a they were done by the opposition. Quite the contrary, it is always used by the winner to justify the expenses afterwards. If you want obscure, go look into the cupboards of the winners.

For instance, Axis bombings of merchant ships not carrying war materials was a war crime. Allied bombing of merchant ships not carrying war materials was - well, look at the clock. Nice weather we are having!
>>
>>33148355
Daily Mail? Are you for real right now?
>>
>>33148470

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Scotland

But you know what, go talk with Trump or Putin or the pope - I doubt that any lesser source could know even the tiniest amount of fact to satisfy you.
>>
>>33142809
>>33146261
Italians so buttblasted after the first Italo-Ethopian war, that they had to get out the really big guns in the second war and still lost a quarter million troops
>>
>>33146205
>>33146231
>>33146358

What is that smell?

Cause I smell some filthy imperialist Japs. Commie chinks are shits, but so are Japs who can't handle the truth.

Honestly Japan should've been nuked a couple more times just to remind them why they are America's bitch.
>>
>>33148596
But, I'm American. The only reason I'm not fond of the chinks is becuase I actually met some.

Also I'm a big fan of China Uncensored with Chris Chapel.
>>
>>33148355

>Replying with daily mail to a wiki source

National Enquirer next?
>>
>>33148596
>juhpayn shoulda been newked moar
>>
>>33148465
>axis bombing of merchant ships without war supplies was a war crime
Could I have a source please, I've not heard of this.
>winners never have any war crimes
That's just not true though is it. Plenty of recorded allied war crimes.
Katyn, bam that's one right there faggot.
>>
>>33148542
>cites Wikipedia then the Daily Fail
>Moans when he's rightfully called out for such bullshit.

Just give us a book or paper by a reputable historian and we'll leave you alone.
>>
>>33151637

The sinking of Awa Maru, 1945. Use whatever honorable source you want.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.