[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bill Paxton died

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: sadomorph.jpg (40KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
sadomorph.jpg
40KB, 500x382px
Can we do some Aliens, Predator, and Terminator shitposting in memory of one of some of the best characters in movies? I hear Bill himself was a really good guy and not a normal Hollywood shitbird. He was great as Master Sergeant Farell. He was great private Hudson. He was great as detective Lambert. He Leeroy Jenkins'ed the predator better than Lance Henrickson; whom he shares the title of "being killed by an alien, predator, and terminator".

Let's assume Hadley's Hope was filled with kommandos. The Xenomorphs show up and you have to defend your end of the barricaded hallway for 45 minutes, until a remote shuttle can be preped for launch. We're going to assume rifle caliber, FMJ, small arms can punch through xenomorph exoskeletons, and that only half the population has been affected. So you're likely to come up against a max of 80 xenomorphs between now and dust off.

What from your current collection do you use to defend yourself? Do you have enough ammo and mags to last 45 minutes? Do you have someone who can reload mags for you?

It's 9:15est now. At 10:00est I'll post the next leg of the journey.
>>
I'm going to grab my Bulgarian 5.45 AK. I've got about two dozen mags, and close to 10k 7n6 rounds back from when it was cheap. My GF can reload while I xenoperate. It'll be loud in the tunnel but I've got some electric muffs. The 5.45 isn't high recoil and penetrates well.
>>
>>33136148
I have no guns, only .22 air rifles/pistols, a bow and a big knife.
So probably about a minute.
>>
>>33136174
>I have no guns, only .22 air rifles/pistols, a bow and a big knife.
>So probably about a minute.

Is it a compound bow? If so, how many pound?
>>
Dustoff has been delayed until 11:00est because I've got a meeting and no one's playing yet.
>>
>>33136148
grabbing the AR and sawing the barrel off my 870.

if i dont have a tax stamp, will the Colonial ATF show up and fight the Xenos for me?
>>
All I have is an M1 and more loaded clips than I care to count. It will be dodgy, but I think I can make it.
>>
File: PewPew.jpg (429KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
PewPew.jpg
429KB, 1000x562px
The only long gun i have an abundance of ammo for is my '93 Mauser. So i'll be doing my damnedest in turning the hallway into Gallipoli.
>>
>>33136446
>will the Colonial ATF show up and fight the Xenos for me?
Only if you say the Xenos are just some autistic looking dogs you found one day.
>>
SKS with 2k on strippers. I'll be ok for a while
>>
>>33136148
No way, really.

Game over man. Game over.
>>
>>33136205
Yeah compound, and about 55lb. I have broadheads too but I feel that would just piss off a xenomorph. And as soon as it penetrates itll start melting from the acid so I couldnt even re-use the arrows...
>>
Damn it.

His best role was in Big Love.
>>
>>33136503
>Only if you say the Xenos are just some autistic looking dogs you found one day.

MFW
>>
>>33136148
Primary
>M1A
>6x20rd mags
>300x308 FMJ
Secondary
>Saiga 12 bullpup
>6x10rd mags
>200x3" 00 buck
>>
>>33136446
>if i dont have a tax stamp, will the Colonial ATF show up and fight the Xenos for me?

They're 17 days out. You're on your own for now.

>>33136646
>Yeah compound, and about 55lb. I have broadheads too but I feel that would just piss off a xenomorph. And as soon as it penetrates itll start melting from the acid so I couldnt even re-use the arrows...

I'll allow it. You just have to disrupt their mustard. If it penetrates with any mass it'll rustle their brain jimmies, even if it eventually melts.
>>
OK kommandos, the shuttle is late (as usual) but it finally got here. You've each expended 800 rounds in your respective tunnels. If you didn't have 800 rounds, game over man, game over.

The survivors are in the shuttle en route to LV314 to recoop, assess and hopefully resupply from an emergency supply drop left on the planets surface. It was put there for ships that get into trouble and need to make an emergency landing. It's got some basic food rations, shelter, and tools to repair your ship. It's very basic. ETA 96 minutes. 1:45eta.

When you left your tunnel you could only make one trip as you fled the xenomorphs. You have your weapon and however much ammo you could carry with you while making hasty escape. What weapon and how much ammo did you make it to the shuttle with?

Bowanon was shacked up with M1 anon so he made it despite being Obama level unprepared for the fight.
>>
>>33136497
I actually would have to go halfsies with my Yugo M48 and my polish kit build AK because I don't have enough ammo on hand for 45 minutes of sustained fire with only one gun sadly.
I'd also bring my Tokerev.

Luckily I can keep up a good rate of fire and reloads with my Mauser.
I'd help this guy turn those corridors into Gallipoli for those xenomorphs.
We'd make those xenomorphs into xenomores.
>>33137284
>800 rounds
>of 8mm Mauser
>just for a few xenomorphs.
Fuck dude.
It's 8mm Mauser. That shit punches through cinderblocks like butter.
800 rounds or not I think I'm okay after that.
That and I'm willing to team up.

Wait a sec, is this turning into an RP thread?
>>
>>33137457
>>800 rounds
>>of 8mm Mauser
>>just for a few xenomorphs.
>Fuck dude.
>It's 8mm Mauser. That shit punches through cinderblocks like butter.
>800 rounds or not I think I'm okay after that.
>That and I'm willing to team up.

Xenomorphs are fast and may require more than one shot to put down. Are you trying to tell me you can hit a running murder machine 1:1 with an old bolt action rifle? 800 rounds is not ridiculous.

>>33137457
>Wait a sec, is this turning into an RP thread?

It's been one from the start.
>>
File: 1429896986897.jpg (199KB, 960x957px) Image search: [Google]
1429896986897.jpg
199KB, 960x957px
>>33137284
>Bowanon was shacked up with M1 anon so he made it despite being Obama level unprepared for the fight.

He'll be fine all throughout the night; I just double-checked my ammo stores. I have an excessive ammount of Ping-chow; they're gonna need a fuckload more than 80 to get us!
>>
>>33137505
My point is that when one connects it more likely than not will send it down and given a fairly long hallway and a round that gives very few shots about slamming its way through an air vent it ought to be a much smaller problem.
>>
>>33137505
800 rounds is ridiculous, becasue if you fail to stop a xenomorph, you're not gonna live long enough to shoot 798 more rounds
>>
>>33137585
>My point is that when one connects it more likely than not will send it down and given a fairly long hallway and a round that gives very few shots about slamming its way through an air vent it ought to be a much smaller problem.

What are you trying to say here?

>>33137596
>800 rounds is ridiculous, becasue if you fail to stop a xenomorph, you're not gonna live long enough to shoot 798 more rounds

Ok so you're saying you died early because you were stingy with ammo? If you had at least 800 rounds in the last phase you lived. Otherwise you're dead. Don't like it? Go negotiate with the Xenomorphs.
>>
>Paxton dead before we have a chance to take off and nuke it them from orbit

It was the only way to be sure.. :(
>>
>>33137619
It's easy as fuck to hit shit with.
The round is a full power round (not an intermediate or pistol caliber round) and kills shit dead nicely.
Those two things combined lead me to believe that 800 rounds is a good bit of overkill.
I mean, am I wasting 570 of them on shooting the corpses? I think not.
>>
>>33137883
>It's easy as fuck to hit shit with.
>The round is a full power round (not an intermediate or pistol caliber round) and kills shit dead nicely.
>Those two things combined lead me to believe that 800 rounds is a good bit of overkill.
>I mean, am I wasting 570 of them on shooting the corpses? I think not.

These things are faster than a cheetah, hard to see, and smart. Oh and you don't shoot so fast with your old bolt action rifle.
>>
>>33137946
I disagree but what the fuck.
Keep your absurd ammo counts and idiotic assumptions about my proficiency with my personal weaponry.
>>
>>33137975
>I disagree but what the fuck.
>Keep your absurd ammo counts and idiotic assumptions about my proficiency with my personal weaponry.

Aww man. Looks like you died.
>>
Jesus. You people will fight over anything.

I guess no one wants to play so I won't continue.
>>
>>33138121

That was supposed to have my thread trip on.
>>
Woah nigga

I had no idea Bill Paxton died

Fuckin Twister, man..
>>
>>33137975
>I'm such an operator that I can singlehandedly repel an infestation of xenomorphs with a mid-19th century bolt action rifle
Your a retarded
>>
>>33138121
You did kill the one guy willing to play so...yeah.
>>
>>33140111
Aside from this one post >>33138121 I've used a trip for this whole thread. I've been in meetings all day and have been posting between.
>>
>>33136148
Bishop wasn't killed by an alien unless you want to get all semantics and try to argue he died as a result of an escape craft crashing after fleeing a face hugger initiated fire.
>>
>>33136148
Thats too bad.
it was such A Simple Plan too
>>
>>33142553
>Bishop wasn't killed by an alien unless you want to get all semantics and try to argue he died as a result of an escape craft crashing after fleeing a face hugger initiated fire.

He got ripped in half by an alien. He decided he didn't want to live based on being ripped in half. He was killed by an alien.
>>
File: IMG_1665.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1665.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>33136148
I'm torn between using my
century Cv2 (for total ramboli)
Rubin K11 (for muh stopping power)
>grab 3.14 qt girlfriend
>Run to gun crate
>she grabs AK and chest rig
>I grab K11 with mag pouches
>Prepare for AYYYY LMAOS
>I hate these fucking kunts, I've had run ins with them before. I'm watching you owls
>first exonomorph pleblian comes around space ship corner
>Bae opens fire like rambo jacked up on coke releasing her inner Asian jet li bruce chan li
>blargh explodes from full mag dump
>my turn, my body is ready
>another AYYooo falls from ceiling
>Fire K11
>GP11 round thunders through space corridor missing Alien
>Rips threw wall of the ship
>Predator what ever laughs because I miss
>thats where you're wrong kiddo
>WHOLE FUCKING SHIP EXPLOSIVE DECOMPRESSION
>I'm talking like taco bell decompression
>several aliens rip out of ship like goldfinger
>Bill Paxton grabs bae and carries her to safety
>I'm not done
> find mother ayyyo
>Proceed to revenge fuck the shit out of her/it/ze/owl whatever
>I mean fuck these things
>CUM a little alien inside of her
How does it feel now, revenge for john hurst!!!!
Pic very related
>>
>>33137505
>>33144696
that's just semantics right?
>>
>>33136634

best answer in the thread lol
>>
>>33136715

yfw the Aliens 3 xenomorph was a futuristic allegory about the galactic atf
>>
>>33138361
This. Twister is one of my favorites.
In honor of Bill paxton I won't be a complete dick this thread.
RIP
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.