[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can I do to redpill my wife on guns? I only have a glock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: g19_gen4_45.png (330KB, 1000x536px) Image search: [Google]
g19_gen4_45.png
330KB, 1000x536px
What can I do to redpill my wife on guns? I only have a glock for CC. I want to have a good size collection someday. We are financially stable and my upcoming job will pay more than enough for living expenses. How can I convince her?
>>
No dude you do this BEFORE you marry the bitch.
Shoot this one and start over.
>>
Drive her through residential Detroit
>>
>>33134655
/thread
>>
It really boils down to this: She wants kids and thinks that purchasing more guns will cost too much. I think we can manage with both kids and guns.
>>
You don't "redpill" her. She forces you to sell your collection on Arms List so you don't do anything "crazy" just weeks before she files for divorce.
>>
>>33134635
>How do I convince my wife to give me my balls back
Fuck. Wait until she let's you out of your cuck shed, then take the ball gag out and beg politely
>>
>>33134679
>kids
>s
She's right, you're wrong.

Refer back to this post whenever you get in an argument over finances, she clearly has the brains in this operation.
>>
>>33134679
Tell her that you're not ready, and it's your decision because it's your body. Next, take your paycheck and spend the whole damn thing on guns. Repeat for two months. If she complains, explain that you're just trying to help gender equality by expecting to be treated the same way you treat her.
>>
>>33134741
>because it's your body
WRONG! HIS BODY HER CHOICE YOU RAPIST WHITE ASSHOLE!!
>>
>>33134679
Then this whole fucking thread is irrelevant, it has nothing to do with guns and everything to do with you being incapable of running your life. Go post on /adv/ stupid nigger.

10$ says you intentionally left this out of OP because you knew that nobody would respond if you told what was actually going on.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.