[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Autoloader.jpg (181KB, 669x600px) Image search: [Google]
Autoloader.jpg
181KB, 669x600px
Is this a meme?
>>
>>33134457
No its an auto loader.
>>
File: 1488168074959.png (32KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488168074959.png
32KB, 800x800px
>>33134507
>>
>>33134457
The only big drawback is that you can't swap already loaded ammunition.And sometimes when the mechanism isn't properly seviced it fails to fully seat the propelant,but that's the crew's fault.
The only thing i could hold against the T-72's autoloading system is a lack of compressed air system, unlike the Leclerc for instanse.It would have been way more effectiuve than the bore evacuator..
>>
File: t-90a ammunition.jpg (728KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
t-90a ammunition.jpg
728KB, 1280x960px
>>33135454
>The only big drawback is that you can't swap already loaded ammunition
You know it's not a fixed rotation and you can chose which type of round to fire, right?
>>
>>33135492
Your reading comprehension isn't very good. He said "can't swap already loaded ammunition". As in, if you load a LRP you can't yank it out of the tube and load HE instead. You're forced to fire your AP round at infantry targets because of your meme carousel autoloader and two part ammunition.
>>
>>33134457
As long as you have blowout panels and an isolated crew compartment.
>see Leclerc, K2 & T-14.
>>
>>33135529
That is doctrine with US human loader guns as well.

Faster to fire a shot and load a new round then to pull a round, stow it, and then load a new round.
>>
>>33135551
This is why we still have HEAT.
>>
>>33134457
No, it's an obvious advantage over a Negroid.
>>
>>33134457
>Meme
>an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.

I'm going to let you figure this one out for yourself.
>>
>>33135529
>As in, if you load a LRP you can't yank it out of the tube and load HE instead
Is it even a thing with nigger loader? I sincerely doubt that.
>>
>>33137029
look /pol/ we will need to talk
>>
>>33137048
First of all he needs to quit talking.
>>
File: nigger loader.jpg (241KB, 1280x833px) Image search: [Google]
nigger loader.jpg
241KB, 1280x833px
>>33137048
Don't get too upset, luddite. I'm sure they will find a job for you as machines will surpass meatbags in orange robes. Maybe a janitor or something alike.
>>
But how to repair the tonk is autoloader in and niggerloader out?
>>
>>33134951
I'd love to a see a rendition of that scene from Eva 1.11 where the diamond is autistic shrieking instead of regular shrieking.

>FUCKING HUMAN FAGS, GET THE FUCK OFF MY TREE OF LIFE, GOD FUCKING DAMN IT
>>
Does it have memetic properties?
No?
There's your fucking answer.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.