[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard that the Secret Service was the most elite agency in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: funnymoney.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
funnymoney.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
I heard that the Secret Service was the most elite agency in US Law Enforcement when it was under the Department of the Treasury. Is it still as formidable under DHS?
>>
Since they are responsible for protecting the president I would imagine they have some badass operators.
>>
>>33130844
fake arms.
>>
>>33130844
it's completely fucked, 90% of the people just want to leave, the other 10% are the administrative shitheads who are fucking the agency up in the first place.
>>
>>33130844
it was the most elite in the sense that it required skilled training and only well recommended officers were forwarded to them.
>>
>>33132169

CAT and their counter-snipers are their primary SOF type units afaik.

>>33132304

On what basis do you say that?

>>33132923

My understanding was that it was the hardest LEO agency to get into.
>>
Meh. Google "Secret Service scandal" or "secret service sex scandal." Bunch of fucking idiots by the sounds of things.
>>
>>33134713

I suspect that "another counterfeiting ring busted" is less sexy of a headline than "special agent buys hookers in country with legal prostitution".
>>
>>33130844

Well there's many rumors about how it's filled with nothing but a bunch of posers and playboys in fancy suits.

Quite a long time ago now, but iirc Sercret service members had a party, and drank their asses out, the day before the kennedy assasination, and so were unable to perform their duty correctly.
>>
>>33130844
they are real operators and they shoot .357 sig
>>
>>33135534

I dunno if I necessarily buy that one, but then again I feel like a lot of the guys who would pass from phase one to phase two might get soft as a consequence.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.