[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

arachnophobia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 7539048-jungle-spider-0.jpg (125KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
7539048-jungle-spider-0.jpg
125KB, 800x600px
Can i survive in the army if i'm terrified by spiders and centipedes ?
I cannot find anything about this anywhere
( I want to enlist in western Europe not in Brazil or Australia )
>>
>>33129637
maybe stop being a pussy
>>
>>33129637
Yeah sure, but if you ever come across a little spider in your compound and everyone sees you bitching out about it... You're going to be a laughing stock for at least a week.
>>
You will literally fucking die
>>
>>33129637
Those spiders are actually big softies, though.
>>
>>33129637
Just don't let people know or let them see you freak over one. Because from that point until the end of time you'll be fucked with.
>>
>>33129637
Of course you can, stop being a pussy.
>>
>>33129637
Just don't be a pussy and you'll be fine
>>
File: Fuck.jpg (42KB, 211x325px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck.jpg
42KB, 211x325px
You want to be in the military and you're scared of spiders?

Check out what you got waiting for you mate lol
>>
File: biological shredders.jpg (88KB, 615x523px) Image search: [Google]
biological shredders.jpg
88KB, 615x523px
>>33131479
You wanna get chomped by this fucker?
>>
File: solpugidae eyes and mouf.jpg (136KB, 786x541px) Image search: [Google]
solpugidae eyes and mouf.jpg
136KB, 786x541px
>>33131492
>>33131479
I'm sure you don't
>>
>>33129637
I used to be scared shitless of spiders, and then my dad made me clear out an old shed full of spiders in the backyard and after I killed the first couple hundred I got over it.

So you could try not being such a massive bitch. Or, you might be able to get a job as a POG in a nice air conditioned office somewhere.
>>
>>33131479
Camal spiders are not dangerous at all. no venom and they need to be very large for their jaws to break skin, a crab is much better suited to pinching you. They do look freaky though
>>
>>33129637
I have a phobia of cockroaches, I have absolutely no fear of spider or snakes or centipedes, I'll touch one if needed. I don't know why I got such a shit tier phobia though. tldr stop being a bitch OP
>>
File: 1451682977921.png (87KB, 417x234px) Image search: [Google]
1451682977921.png
87KB, 417x234px
>>33131805
>first couple hundred
>>
>>33132793
the majority of camel spiders are very fucking large.
They won't bite you just because, but when they do, I think it's the fear factor that gets you more.

>what the fuck kind of spider has 10 legs
Also, they're more of a scorpion than a spider
>>
File: 1475810406514.png (296KB, 2480x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1475810406514.png
296KB, 2480x1754px
>>
>>33129637
I never understood arachnophobia, we're like kaiju to them. Now if it were like Starship Troopers then YES I would be scared of spiders with plasma beams.
>>
>>33132922
This. It's what I try telling everyone who has a fear of most types of animals and shit. I know it's cliche but "he's more scared of you than you are of him" is pretty fuckin true. I mean even with shit like wasps, if you walk into a shed and they see you they basically see the beginning of Attack on Titan. Why the fuck would we be the ones freaking out? They're probably shitting themselves trying to figure out what the fuck to do
>>
>>33132853
Most canal spider species will never get more than a couple inches long, those that do get longer are still less painful to get pinched by than an average crawfish. Believing in soldier's tall tales is as bad as believing in any fudd or liberal tall tale
T. Arachnid pro
>>
>>33133128
hmmmm should I believe...
>nerd who's probably never even seen the shit in person and is just regurgitating shit he read in a dumb book
or
>person who has actually been there and seen them and experienced the damage they can cause

Tough choice, poindexter.
>>
>>33132922
Thats why they call them "irrational fear". You dont have a choice, even when you understand you can crush it in a second, you sure as hell dont want it anywhere near you, especially not on your skin or on your face...
>>
>>33129637
I didn't have a dislike of spiders until the military. I went to Ft.Benning in the middle of summer and some of those training areas had spiders EVERYWHERE. To this day I've never seen so many spiders as I saw at Benning
>>
>>33133152
You trust muhreens bord out of their asses playing with half dead bugs that they have never seen before for your information of said bugs? Do you trust fudds for all your firearm knowledge, after all they are around guns are they not?

This simple fact is that almost all camal spiders cannot break skin, none of them are venomous, and the chances are that you have eaten a crustacean that could more easily bring a tear to your eye than 99% of these insects.
>>
>>33132864
A thread about spiders, and you post an insect sting index. 4/10
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.