[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Britvets, can you be kicked from phase 1 for getting ill out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Me on stag at Big Top.jpg (25KB, 375x281px) Image search: [Google]
Me on stag at Big Top.jpg
25KB, 375x281px
Britvets, can you be kicked from phase 1 for getting ill out in feildcraft?

I went on a innawoods trip with some ex military guys to get an idea on what to expect and got pretty ill from the cold and wet weather.

With a week out I'm wondering if they will discharge you when getting a rough cold and start puking up.
>>
No idea

But ask the fellas on arrse - they'll be able to answer your question.

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/forums/join-the-army-regular-soldier-recruitment.94/
>>
>>33127644

Ruining my fun cnut
>>
>>33127592
this
>>
>>33127644
What do they do with a guy who get's dog rough and is spewing his guts?
>>
>>33127535
>got pretty ill from the cold and wet weather.

You're too delicate of a fragile flower to be outside for more than an afternoon, my little friend. The military is just not for you. Try a career in interior decorating, Men's room attendant, or bukkake target.
>>
>>33127535
Never been in the infantry but I guess you'd be rotated back to base/light duty? Can't keep an innefective soldier in the field what's the point. You'd have to be VERY sick though and you'd look like a bitch either way.
>>
>>33127715
Treat you like the pansy you are.
>>
>>33127772
Lol fuck off, got to the point where the ex military guys I was with had to call it a day and leave early.
>>
Back in my days of uniform, people who got sick were always suspected of trying to get away from something unpleasant or strenuous. Some times the suspicions were correct. But either you'd be put in sick bay if the docs thought you needed it - and they were used to a lot of whining from people who didn't - or if the problem was something more permanent you was sent home for keeps. Getting worn out or catching a bug was not grounds for being sent home from an excersise.
>>
>>33127846
Right, cool.

Not gonna lie it was a shit show, but I was willing to stay there overnight. It's not the illness I'm worried about I'm worried if I start getting seriously ill on exercise they'd boot me
>>
>>33127846

Modifying myself a little. I recall people who got sick during an exercise and came down with not just puking but a solid fever on top. That did qualify for being sent back to base - but we were lying in snow covered tents in -4C at the time.
>>
>>33127869

People in uniform get sick all the time. Hard to avoid it when you are surrounded by thousands of sweating people. You'd fail that particular test if it was defined as one but you'd get another chance. Unless you are aiming for the SAS or something like that, because they are just looking for an excuse to weed out applicants.
>>
>>33127535
>With a week out I'm wondering if they will discharge you when getting a rough cold and start puking up.
Maybe if you do it all the time. People get sick, its not a big deal. Unless you're that guy who gets sick every time there is something hard to do its fine. You have to build up some brownie points and prove yourself, then you can be sick without people thinking that you're just a faggot.

And you got instantly sick for being cold or wet you where all ready sick, the environment just weakened you enough for it to show itself.
>>
>>33127873

I just had to mess up the temperature conversion. It was -20C, or -4 Fahrenheit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.