[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there ever been a battle where one side got fucked up so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

Has there ever been a battle where one side got fucked up so bad the other sides medics started helping them?
>>
>>33125614
The entirety of WWI, and the Civil War.
>>
It happens all the time. If an enemy is that steamrolled, you go around grabbing prisoners. Prisoners get medical attention.
>>
>>33125614
Any war really. Medic's help anyone that needs it. Our job is to save lives without bias.
>>
File: 1479217208077.jpg (224KB, 900x560px) Image search: [Google]
1479217208077.jpg
224KB, 900x560px
I recall reading that at the battle of frederiksberg alot of confederates left their positions during the night to give water to the wounded and dying union cavalry and soldiers down the hill
>>
>>33125666

American history lol, wars no one cares about in places no one knows about.
>>
>>33125614
During the Crusades.

I'm an an American. I don't believe in any of that shit. Stupid ass Europeans.

But King Richard was injured during battle, so they sent over a doctor. I don't know why
>>
I'm talking about during the actual battle, like did German medical teams ever go out into no mans land and help a wounded Brit then stretcher him back to British lines?
>>
Wounded German is tended to by American soldiers.
>>
>>33125642
>our

post pics
>>
>>33125702
of?
>>
>>33125710
dick
>>
>>33125710
dick, what else it could be nigger ?
>>
Turkish soldiers tending to an enemy soldier during the Korean war. (If the source info is correct)
>>
>>33125720
>>33125723

tha fuck?
>>
>>33125731
no? ok then. just post medic stuff then
>>
>>33125684
>he thinks his own country's recent history is more relevant than the U.S.
>>
>>33125701
That GI appears to have a P08 Luger on his hip.
>>
>>
>>33125746

Yes. And?
>>
>>33125689
Without knowing the historical context, I'd hazard a guess that a losing opponent is more likely to be treated kindly if they assist the victor. Either that or you need a coherent opposing leader to negotiate with.

Probably the same reason that the USA never tried to assassinate the whole Soviet leadership. It's wasn't just a dead man's switch--it's that you can't negotiate with chaos and can't really sign a binding treaty with dozens of opponents.
>>
>>33125777

Gimme a break. USA could not successfully assassinate Castro. Or Saddam. Or Khaddaffi. They eventually managed to nab Bin Laden but it only took what, 12 years? And that was a military operation. And you think they could get in and put a dagger in the backs of anyone at the Kreml?
>>
All of them?
>>
>>33125701

The Amerifats fought 14 year olds.
>>
>>33125746

Healthcare has never been free in this country.
>>
>>33125846

"Hitlerjugend. It's like boyscouts, only with artillery." - Robin WIlliams
>>
>>33125614
when 2 western armies fight each other.
>>
>>33126091
Which has never happened in history
>>
It has been official policy since the First Geneva Convention in 1864.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Geneva_Convention

>Article 12 mandates that wounded and sick soldiers who are out of the battle should be humanely treated, and in particular should not be killed, injured, tortured, or subjected to biological experimentation. This article is the keystone of the treaty, and defines the principles from which most of the treaty is derived,[11] including the obligation to respect medical units and establishments (Chapter III), the personnel entrusted with the care of the wounded (Chapter IV), buildings and material (Chapter V), medical transports (Chapter VI), and the protective sign (Chapter VII).
>Article 15 mandates that wounded and sick soldiers should be collected, cared for, and protected, though they may also become prisoners of war.
>>
>>33125694
One Christmas day in WW1, the Germans and Brits met up in the middle of no mans land, swapped cigarettes and chocolates, told jokes and had a game of football (soccer).
The next day they blew each other to bits with artillery.
Strange shit happens in war.
>>
>>33126108
You what, nigger?
>>
>>33125820
>Bin Laden
>dead
no
>>
Yeah, the gulf war, my mother was a navy corpsmen in a forward medical unit, said about 90 percent of the patients treated were Iraqis.
>>
>>33127410
*the next week
>>
>>33125684
>Europeans fail to study US Civil War because "lol, it's just backwater America."
>Europeans fail to study Spanish-American war because "lol, it's just hicks and spics."
>Europeans fail to study Crimean War because "lol, it's just slavs and arabs."
>Europeans fail to study Russo-Japanese War because "lol, it's just slavs and chinks"
>WWI starts
>Europeans can't fathom why running at machine guns isn't working and why the artillery is out of shells
Europe is dumb.
>>
>>33125820
Tito managed it on the Big I.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.