[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are driving home in the rain, and on the freeway you see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: springfield_maintenance.jpg (29KB, 848x477px) Image search: [Google]
springfield_maintenance.jpg
29KB, 848x477px
You are driving home in the rain, and on the freeway you see a man in the fog. You slow down due to the heavy downpour. You pull up and see that the man is in an army uniform, in full gear with weapon and all. You immideately stop to see if the man needs a ride. He gets in and asks you to take him into town to his girlfriends house.

You agree and set off, the address is on your way home. On the way there you two make friends and he tells you a secret about himself. He was a deserter, who was planning to leave the country. You ask why???
He looks at you and says that there is a massive nuclear exchange coming and a Third World War coming. He insists that there is still two weeks and that you should make preparations but not tell anyone due to the fact that the exchange will be set off sooner if you alert the public.

>What equipment do you get in the two weeks you have. What plans do you make?

>Post pic of what your primary would be,

>be realistic to what you could get where you are
>>
Sounds like I'd be getting my dick sucked by a stolen valor fag because hitch hikers gotta pay and daddy's money buys me plenty of weed and gas
>>
>>33122855

You know, I can see you're trying to make a serious thread, but you really need to shorten it up. That whole thing could have been summed up to:

>Nuclear war is coming, you have 2 weeks to prepare, what kind of preparations can you actually make for that?

But no, you had to go with that whole shitty background story. Now every post is going to be like >>33122875 responding with sum variation of "hurr fag's lying I don't do shit".

Delete thread and try again.
>>
>>33122855
MARPAT?

"fuck off" as I lulz away into the night
>>
>>33122855
buy a titan II missile site, renovate it and stock up on ammo and prepper shit
>>
>>33122933
As someone from Arkansas, PLEASE DON'T BUY TITAN IIs. It did not turn out well for us.
>>
>be realistic to what you could get where you are
Well, fuck. Australian here.

Probably drive to my brother's farm, buy a fuckload of potted plants and seeds on the way. Maybe also some solar panels.

Only problem is, in ten days they're coming here...
>>
>>33122950

???

Do mean "don't buy Titan II silos," or don't put more of those missiles in Arkansas because of what happened near Damascus?
>>
>>33122950
Blytheville?
>>
>>33122989
Both. Some motherfucker will put a Titan there while you're not looking.

If I've seen it once I've seen it a thousand times.
>>
>>33123006
you cant just put an entire nuclear missile there without someone noticeing
>>
>>33122855
I'll just tell the deserter that the cost of this 100% MP free ride was exactly everything he has on him right now
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.