[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First Time Shooter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: wonder_dad.jpg (6KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
wonder_dad.jpg
6KB, 252x200px
I wish I never shot a gun. Today was my first time shooting a handgun, glock 26 gen 3 to be exact. I wish I never knew what it is like to feel that kind of power in my hands. It's intoxicating. I wish I never knew what it's like to be on the right end of a gun, because I now fear what it's like to be on the wrong end of one. One session of poor low to the left shooting has made me grow up more in a day, than in the rest of my life.
>>
>>33122635
/k/ is not your shitty blog go somewhere else
>>
Careful you don't get PTSD like that shitty reporter who shot an AR-15 once.
>>
>>33122767

It's not like that. It was a surreal experience. I'll admit I was nervous as fuck, but it was a lot of fun at the same time. It kinda bases you in reality, one little solid projectile can turn your on switch off.
>>
>>33122635
>>33122916

You sound like some shitty liberal college kid trying to bait reactions out of us so you can take examples back to your classmates to show how fucked up and depraved gun owners are.
>>
>>33122938

I'm not, but are you implying that have any sort of experience shooting a handgun for the first time is anything but robotic and mechanical means you're a soft liberal? You sound like another fake internet tough guy. If you cant respect the power that is in your hands, you are the one acting like a kid.
>>
File: anguswind.png (259KB, 372x500px) Image search: [Google]
anguswind.png
259KB, 372x500px
>>33122916
I have a minivan in my driveway that can do the same thing. big deal.

plus, vehicular manslaughter is nearly impossible to prosecute. so there's that I guess.
>>
>>33122965

You need an internet fight at 2am guy? How's the married life by the way?
>>
>>33122962

I'm not implying anything. I'm inferring that you're a shitty liberal college kid who's looking for examples of why gun owners are fucked up and depraved.
>>
>>33123008

Can you read? I said I liked shooting and recognized the responsibility that comes with having such a powerful device at the palm of your hands? Maybe you're the fucked up one if you don't recognize that.
>>
I've fired an M16, M249, M240G, M2, and a Mk.19. It was fun, but not an existential experience. Your reaction says more about you than it does about guns.
>>
>>33123023

What does it say exactly? I would love to know.
>>
congradulations now you get to carry a gun around in constant fear and paranoia for the rest of your life like the rest of the morons around here
>>
File: purplechopper.jpg (84KB, 550x540px) Image search: [Google]
purplechopper.jpg
84KB, 550x540px
>>33122979
3am actually

pretty gruesome if you really want to know. wife is bi-polar, kid is colic, and I broke a rib last week. you?

I miss the simple things (pic related)
>>
>>33123025

I guess it says you have a lot of weird power fantasies. I dunno, guns are cool, but owning one doesn't make you Superman. DESU OP comes off as a potential sociopath / domestic abuser.
>>
>>33123052

Sure man, if you want to disregard my feels, you know what? I'm not religious but I'll pretend I'm a Christian, Jesus forgives, right? That's good, sounds like small-time problems, you sound like you're doing good overall, judging from the relatively new vehicle you drive. I miss doing kid shit too. I used to ride BMX, but I was never really that great at it. Still was fun to ride around my old town though.
>>
>>33123025
You're way too fuckin' dramatic, for starters.
>>
>>33122635
If a Glock 26 made you grow up in one day more than your parents ever did maybe they didn't do such a great job
>>
>>33123258

Haha! Nah, they tried. They just didn't know what to do, know what I'm saying? You got me wrong though, I just see that guns are no joke. They are a big responsibility.
>>
>>33123275
Well at least you understand that. Many gun owners don't.
>>
>>33122635
Ever remember the first time you handled something potentially dangerous, like a knife, hammer, axe, machete, whatever?
If you are mentally healthy, you should feel something along the lines of "hey this is cool I feel like a badass but damn I need to be safe with this thing ok" instead of "oh my god I have the power to kill people and so does many others this changes everything!"

basically, you should respect what the tool is capable of but don't overthink it. That and being in control of yourself without letting tools define you is an essential step towards manhood.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.