[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Reach for it and i'll kill ya"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: dig it out.jpg (74KB, 781x551px) Image search: [Google]
dig it out.jpg
74KB, 781x551px
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0b7_1486932212

>Someone (or 3) gets the jump on you
>Puts a gun(s) in your face
>You can't reach for your ccw
>He/they run your pockets
>Find your CCW
>Get pissed
>Kill you

How likely is this scenario? Also you lose your gun. If this guy was carrying nothing would've been any different except he would lose his gun. You guys seem to think that robbers won't look at your hands. If someone wants to take your phone/wallet/car, a lot of people have the "don't fight for it or I will kill you" mentality, is it worth it to fight for it?

I know that some people don't value their freedom or life as much as others and will literally kill you over nothing.

>inb4: just don't relax haha retard
I know the cardinal rule but you can't always help it
>>
There are some situations that a gun will not save you, an important part of carrying is being able to recognize those situations and avoiding them.
>>
>>33121420
>How likely is this scenario?
id say unlikely
if they were gonna kill you theyd do it already. theyll probably take the gun along with whatever. better than being dead.
>>
Can't always be lucky.
>>
File: 1486146024252.jpg (41KB, 389x386px) Image search: [Google]
1486146024252.jpg
41KB, 389x386px
Why is Terry Crews robbing a taxi driver?
>>
>>33121420
Carlton sure has fallen on some hard times, huh?
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 450x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 450x315px
>>33121485
Give me the money now anime bitch! Give me the money now or I'll kill ya
>>
>>33121420
>some people don't value their freedom or life as much as others and will literally kill you over nothing.
>implying I value mine
I am a worthless piece of shit, I might actually an hero by taking out some criminal scum or die trying
>>
>>33121420
Regardless of what you think the logical scenario is, hundreds of thousands of people a year successfully defend themselves with a gun. Resisting an attacker with a gun is the response least likely to result in your injury. Even complete acquiescence is more likely to get you killed. For a robber, there are way too many easy targets out there to risk your life on the few willing to fight back.

To answer your first question, not likely.
>>
>>33121420
>3 people get the jump on you
why are you in a place where 3 people can get the jump on you
Dad always said, nothing good happens after midnight

>some people don't value their freedom or life
so you must oblige them
training is what will be the difference between a dead man and one giving a statement to the cops in that situation

but seriously the first rule of concealed carry is don't ever put yourself voluntarily in a position where you'll have to use it

dude fucked up by voluntarily giving up his back to a spook
>>
>>33121453
This. Be situationally aware. Just keeping your head on a swivel will make you a less desirable target for crooks.

The greatest defense is not being where bad things happen.
>>
Filthy fucking nigger! We should hang that monkey high, god damn I miss the old times.
>>
>>33124117
I doubt you're old enough to know anything about "the old times"
>>
LMAO he almost deserves it for believing a nigger was gonna give him a big tip
>>
>>33121485
>Why is Terry Crews robbing a taxi driver?
It's probably just the new Old Spice commercial, those are always weird.
>>
>>33121420
Damn USA seems like such a nice place to live.
>>
>>33121420
X gonna take it from ya
>>
>>33127391
Downtown areas in most large population cities are shitholes full of criminals. As long as you don't go there often and fuck around, you're pretty safe. Prime reason to never be a cab driver.
>>
There exist scenarios in which having a gun is worse than having one. The same can be said of seatbelts. Wear your fucking seatbelt.
>>
File: 1461435960080.jpg (187KB, 660x1146px) Image search: [Google]
1461435960080.jpg
187KB, 660x1146px
>>33121420
Yo homie
that my wallet?
>>
File: 1429281677545.jpg (17KB, 281x440px) Image search: [Google]
1429281677545.jpg
17KB, 281x440px
>>33121420
Whatever the situation - I still can't believe uber will ban you for having a gun on you to protect yourself. Living in vegas, you'd be an idiot not to carry in your car if you're doing Uber. I know an uber driver that carries his ccw, even though he knows his body shape is a good deterrent
>>
>>33127513
>I still can't believe uber will ban you for having a gun on you to protect yourself.

Try not to make sense of some people, especially when they make poorly informed decisions lacking in rational thought.

There is literally no reason as to why you shouldn't have a gun on you aside from having to walk through a metal detector to go to some place like a federal building.
>>
>>33121857
*speed lines behind you*
*unsheathes giant puppy-dog eyes*
Pssh... nothing personnel, uguu.
>>
File: 1487393620978.jpg (324KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1487393620978.jpg
324KB, 1280x853px
>>33127513

Didn't an uber driver stop a mass shooter with his ccw like 2 years ago or so?

IIRC he got fired after. Complete bullshit. Fuck Uber in the ass, I stopped using it period after that.
>>
>no wearing your spiked necklace all the times
this was where he fucked up.

That being said that poc provably didn't meant to harm the driver, his actions are result of we as society have done to minorities towards centuries.
>>
>>33128049
Can Uber fire you? I thought they were still trying to insist they didn't have employees?
>>
>>33128049

Found the article: http://www.businessinsider.com/uber-driver-with-concealed-handgun-prevents-mass-shooting-in-chicago-2015-4

>>33128736
They can "permanently deactivate" you, which is literally the same thing. Uber avoids calling their drivers employees to jump through a million legal hoops, which is how they were able to take off so fast
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.