[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you wanna find a skinwalker, eh?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 16

File: skinwalkers.jpg (190KB, 640x447px) Image search: [Google]
skinwalkers.jpg
190KB, 640x447px
Don't do drugs innawoods.
Don't drink innawoods.
In fact, don't do any mind altering anything innawoods fellow komrades. This allows cracks and they'll come through. They are all the same, but puppet various physical forms. They're physicals forms of others that got lost in the woods mashed together with other animals. Don't be an organ donor. This is a rabbit hole you don't want to go down. They are an absolute abomination!

Killing their physical form is easy with high powered cartridges. But it's not really their physical form. Stay away from any mind altering substances. There's a reason why more than half of the spoopy stores you read involve them.
>>
File: 1486685659032.jpg (165KB, 900x601px) Image search: [Google]
1486685659032.jpg
165KB, 900x601px
They use magic. But it's not really magic. It's what we call fringe science. They splice space and time to make travelers jump 20 miles away and a week away without a scratch. It's a slip up. Carl covered this topic fairly well.
https://youtu.be/N7K5KjOdLD8?t=2m8s
>>
File: 1487797598108.gif (3MB, 368x208px) Image search: [Google]
1487797598108.gif
3MB, 368x208px
You can't actually kill it. You're a being stuck in a dimensional world that can only perceive what you see. It interacts on your world (what we perceive as "innawords" and "Innaworld"), but you can absolutely destroy it's "physical" manifestation. We've given it various names but it's all the same thing. Goatman, Skinwalker, Fleshgait (reddit tier). Don't follow that stupid "these are the three things that live innawoods.jpg infograph" <-- you all know what I'm talking about if you've been here long enough.
>>
Don't be an organ donor. Stay away from abortions.
DO NOT
GO
INNAWOODS
ON ANY MIND
ALTERING
ANYTHING.

Never go alone. Schrodinger's theorem. The more observers the better. It limits their universes they can exist in.

I'm sorry to go on a rant. I've been here since '08 and I love you guys. Stay safe.
>>
>>33120093 >>33119848
What do you mean don't be an organ donor? Do you mean don't register as one or don't give organs while you're alive? What could be so bad that it's worth withholding organs from someone that needs them? I'm already registered as one, but now you've got me curious.
>>
>>33120672

Hes saying dont go trip balls and die in the woods, thus "donating" your organs to some other creature or fuck knows what.
>>
>>33120718
Well now I feel like a dumbass, I was sitting here wondering how on earth giving away organs would make you more susceptible to a skinwalker attack.
>>
>>33119848
>taking shitty old pasta seriously

mate.
>>
File: Nervousdog.jpg (157KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
Nervousdog.jpg
157KB, 1000x665px
>tfw I live in what's basically a horror movie cabin in the woods but with elecricity, hot water, and wifi
>drinking vodka alone
>at night
>mild tinnitus so I always hear SOMETHING rustling just beyond sensory recognition
God fucking damn you.
>>
>>33120743
no he means dont be an organ donor card type person

if you end up in hospital and the illumanti doctor is deciding whether you live or die, and he seems you are an organ donor, he will just decide you die so they can access those sweet sweet free organs
>>
desertbro here,
Sucks for all you woodsfags. Only shit I got to worry about is chupacabra and sandworms. Also crashing grays but fuck them.
>>
File: 1487955977987.jpg (143KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
1487955977987.jpg
143KB, 1191x670px
>>33120798
this must be bad on dark cold windy nights
>>
>>33120837
Oregon, so if there's wind there's rain.
>>
>>33120812
Well yeah, everyone knows about evil organ-stealing doctors. But how do they relate to skinwalkers?
>>
>>33120910
doctors and skinwalkers work for the same organisation
>>
>>33120812
Sounds like a good deal though. You die without any consequences of suicide, and potentially can benefit some one else.
>>
File: sasquatch-clint-quintero.jpg (121KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
sasquatch-clint-quintero.jpg
121KB, 900x900px
>>33121008
>you die
>a good deal
>>
File: 1482457695071.jpg (52KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482457695071.jpg
52KB, 540x960px
But what of our God Emperor? Surely he will cleanse the world of 4th dimensional faggotry.
>>
>>33121268
4-8 years isn't nearly enough time to cleanse the world of skinwalkers, anon.
>>
>>33120821
Wrong, skinwalkers can be innadesert as well
>>
>>33119891
Tenga's new onaholes are terrifying.
>>
>>33120821
>sand worms

Somebody Didn't get the graboids memo
>>
Don't know about this transdimensional bullshit and shape-shifting shamans, but weird shit does exist out in the woods; I've encountered one late one night in my car - and near human dwellings/businesses no less, so I will endorse the advice about never going out in the woods alone.

>tfw you skeptically read/listen about all these 411 cases and cryptid stories of sasquatch or dogman, and then you finally see one

Talk about one huge red pill suppository.
>>
Anyone have the green text of the dude that works at the dude ranch in Montana that stays alone over winter to take case of horses and creates snowmen armies to fight but then gets invaded by a spooker?
>>
>>33121522
I think it was in the last spoop thread, check the archive
>>
File: elevator.jpg (176KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
elevator.jpg
176KB, 1000x1000px
>>33119848
I'm surprised there aren't more movies about hunting these various skinwalkers, wendigos, and other spooky creatures with /k/ommando grade military troops.
>>
>>33121473
Mind giving the full story?
>>
>>33119848
>>>/X/
>>>/X/
>>>/X/
>>
>>33119848
That's not what a skinwalker is, you retard. Skinwalkers are native only to Arizona/New Mexico, and are medicine men who have dabbled too far into the dark arts, allowing them to take the shapes of animals. When "wearing an animal's skin," their eyes do not shine like animals' do, but when they walk as a human, their eyes shine.

If you injure a skinwalker when he's an animal, he'll have the same wound as a man, so you know who you have to kill.
>>
>>33122349
Did someone say skinwalker?
http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2013/10/trousers-made-from-the-skin-of-a-human-corpse-are-the-must-have-halloween-2013-costume-nsfw/
>>
>>33121473

>so I will endorse the advice about never going out in the woods alone.

Yup. Even if there aren't any cryptids in the area, a good doggo will alert you to the presence of other predators long before you notice them.
>>
>>33122349
They kinda mix up the terminology a lot in these threads. You are correct about a the real skinwalker. What we commonly call a "skinwalker" is more correctly a fleshgait, or in some cases a goatman.
>>
File: 20161004_182008.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161004_182008.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>33122161
I posted about it before in another thread a few months back - maybe someone might remember it. It's not very exciting, but it definitely changed my life afterwards for sure, especially when being around the woods in general.

>driving home after work one night, second week of last July
>roadside 'squatching' with a bright-ass flashlight, in vain hopes of seeing something spoopy
>take scenic way home through large forested areas and farms, at one point I get to a railroad crossing
>stopped on the tracks and decided to shoot a beam of light down the line
>1000 lumens hit something on the tracks all the way down the line
>barely in the range of light, it was on two legs and hunched over; long arms, auburn fur with beige underside, its eyes a fiery amber glow
>in just under a few seconds it realized, "Oh shit, I've been spotted!" and literally leaped off the tracks sideways in to woodline, clearing at least 10 feet of space in that jump
>I'm parked at the x-ing with my mouth ajar, contemplating about pulling over in a parking lot of a nearby business and go searching down the tracks for it, but ended up deciding to go home instead
>tfw most of these stories I've been hearing about shit like checking house doors at night must be true
>FUCKFUCKFUCK

Turns out there's was a recent sighting in 2011 on PA Bigfoot Society, in the South Hills of Western PA, that happened near Boyce Road that I had mine only 5 years later, even during the same month too. I found that too coincidental to ignore.

Pic: took this in the day a few months later (my perspective from where I was in the car at the x-ing).
>>
File: 20161019_170903.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161019_170903.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
>>33122953

This one is from where I estimated the creature was standing during the time of the incident. Note the space between the tracks and the treeline to the left. In one standing jump (no momentum besides just swinging its arms) it managed to not only clear that distance but also completely land deep into those woods.
>>
>>33120812

I'm an organ donor. I'm also Listerine. I'm a hardcore alcoholic and very heavy smoker, I'll usually do any drugs I can. Was taught to try everything once, don't knock it unless you've tried it, etc.

I doubt I have very many organs that are salvageable.

Method users see shadow people. People that push their limits, like truckers, can see the black dog.

Look at ocean life. Look at squids and octopi that camouflage on demand. Look at walking sticks, insects that look like leaves, etc.

Odds are there's shit out there we just haven't discovered yet because it hides so well,and if we have its probably hushed up because its terrifying.

Cougars can sound like a woman screaming bloody murder... So if you hear what seems to be a woman screaming in the woods, do not be a white night. They like to attack from behind.

>>33122953

Paying a flashlight hobbyist to make you an insanely powerful flashlight is probably the best defense.

Skinwalkers are/were human, and whatever life force they have is probably the same as ours.
>>
>>33120093
What if I'm already a bit psychology fucked up? Like hear voices and see shit sometimes?

I live in AZ too and have been wanting to go camping alone up north... Hmm, might b fun. Is there anything I can do to view them in their habitat safely? Or am I pretty much going to have to be ready to fight to the death with white ash filled hollow points?
>>
>>33123036

Skinwalker talk aside, I was skeptical yet open-minded to the possibility that some kind of intelligent species of animal could exist out these forests all over the world, but to see one out in the open like that on that fateful night where I just shined my light down the railroad on a whim was mind blowing for me. Initially I wasn't scared or frightened at all - I was actually elated that I got to witness that (good to know life has more going for it than death and taxes). It was only after I got home and recollected the experience that those creepy stories started seeping their way into my head, and I wondered just how many of those missing persons cases were caused by things like that. Not to mention the likelihood of encountering other weird things out in the forest, like those canid creatures that are supposed to resemble werewolves. I think I'd just die right there on the spot from fright.
>>
>>33120672

Not what the OP ment , but seriously don't sign up as an organ doner. If you ever get seriously hurt they wont try nearly as hard to make sire you survive
>>
>>33122158
>Hey guys, how's your health plan?
>>
>>33119848
you realize all these "skin walker" stories match the description of a wendigo/wendijo/(whatever your local norther tribe calls them) than skin walkers right?
>>
File: frozen_death.jpg (1MB, 1848x3702px) Image search: [Google]
frozen_death.jpg
1MB, 1848x3702px
>>33121522
>>
>>33122158
There's the tv show supernatural, which caught me because the 2nd episode is about fighting a wendigo. Could have been a great show except they made some stupid advancing plot line where they wind up fighting Satan and always have these deep dramatic man to man feeling talks.

There is a lot of really good dialogue and a lot of really bad plot writing in the show.
>>
File: IMG_3481.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3481.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>33119977
>>
this is why /x/ is shit
>>
File: George-Soros[1].jpg (265KB, 3216x2412px) Image search: [Google]
George-Soros[1].jpg
265KB, 3216x2412px
>>33120919
This man knows what's up.

Not all organs and aborted fetus are used for a good cause. They need a constant supply of flesh, stem cells, and blood to stay "alive". They start to decay, hence the horrid smell.
>>
>>33127387

Everyone has those. Its called a BODY.

If they have a body they don't need anyone else's. Your body provides.
If their body isn't providing it might be a defense mechanism like anti-theft on cars.
>>
>>33127387
David Rockefeller would be a better picture
>>
File: 1478296309919.jpg (129KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
1478296309919.jpg
129KB, 800x532px
The brain is an antenna for the soul/spirit. Drugs eject you from your body if you are heavily intoxicated. Slight intoxication will allow you to see them; waiting to jump into your skin.

The Egyptians "gods" are dead human body's stitched to animal heads. Animal heads are easier to control. Then they have a "skin walker" but it's more like a puppet.

Without all the /x/ tier bullshit, there is absolutely higher dimensional beings puppeting crappy stitched-together flesh blobs. Call 'em demons or whatever your faith/religion says, they want to exist in our world. And want more of you to add to them.

Aim for the "brain". They try to use magic, but just kill the source. Knock out their only way in and you'll be good to go.
>>
>>33122953
>recognize the intersection from the photo

>sitting just a few miles away typing this response

>mfw
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.