[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Automatic Knifes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: bokerautokalash.jpg (144KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
bokerautokalash.jpg
144KB, 1024x577px
While in U.S.
If I buy one automatic Knife on eBay or Amazon, would it be delivered to my hotel?

Also,

I would rather sent it here where I live but if I get it from the sites above the Knife will just get 60% tax on including the shipment (wish is bullshit).

I'm thinking about a Boker Kalashnikov.

I'm afraid this will be taken in the airport (Arriving...)

Preference for:
https://www.bokerusa.com/pocketknives/boker-plus/tactical-knives/kal-101-black-serrated-01kal102

or

https://www.bokerusa.com/pocketknives/boker-plus/tactical-knives/kal-74-01kal74

If someone knows somewhere that I can find it and can send it as gift (so I don't pay the 60% fee), would be great.

Thanks.
>>
File: 20160706_190403.jpg (412KB, 726x498px)
20160706_190403.jpg
412KB, 726x498px
>>33119802
>poorfriends buying Broker
Smdh f a m
>>
It is stupid to buy a knife that would get confiscated in your country's customs.
>>
>>33119802
Well ebay and amazon dont sell autos
>>
>>33119802
Just buy it in a store.

I'll sell you mine, but it's a little beat up.
>>
>>33119821
I have no idea what you meant by that.

Is it a better knife? (referring to the one that you posted, because it doesn't look like).
>>33119821

It's a probability, not a rule.
I found here some people re-selling but not the models that I'm interested, they sell for five times the price.

>>33119884
I found both models there.

>>33119886
Hmmm.

Is it easy to find it?
>>
>>33119924
>Is it easy to find it?
Yeah. It's right beside me.
>>
>>33119924
Neither knives you posted are automatic, they're spring assisted which is pretty different. But yes, you can have a knife shipped to your hotel, I'd call the hotel first though and let them know you're going to be receiving a package.
>>
>>33120075
I'm not in US.
I'm asking if this one is easy to find, like in any fishing store or something...

>>33120110
You're right.

I'm so used to see the automatic ones.

The only automatic on the boker site is a mini one.

I'm not interested...

But both of those models have automatic versions...
>>
>>33120148
A lot of sporting goods stores, gun stores, and outdoors stores sell a wide variety of knives. Obviously avoid places like gas stations, and novelty shops that sell super shitty knives. Stores like Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's are in a lot of places and often have a large selection you can look at. Gun stores and more "tactical" oriented places are more likely to have true automatic knives.
>>
>>33120148
>The only automatic on the boker site is a mini one.
https://www.bokerusa.com/search?sSearch=auto&__csrf_token=1jyTdoofVNWwRTXQ3Q5kYMQIIhKki5
>>
>>33120177
Oh tanks, I'm going to check those stores.

>>33120203
I meant, the Kalashnikov's.

There's a mini and the 'desert', which, c'mon... that shit is too flamboyant.
>>
>>33119821
hey i just bought a Sebenza yesterday and i lovr it. already bent the shit out of the clip though
it won't replace my Emersons, but i can see it getting some heavy rotation
sometimes i also just need a mire conservative knife
>>
>>33119802
No problem shipping to a hotel. The knives you listed are not automatic though, the real Boker autos have a push button. They are fun but not robust enough for EDC. The clips break off immediately, the paint rubs off too easily, and eventually they loosen up to the point where they randomly open in your pocket. I've been through several, I prefer lightnings now.
>>
>>33120231
>that shit is too flamboyant
Well that's something you don't expect to hear from someone planning to buy a böker auto kalashnikov
>>
>>33123234
Can you recommend me a model?
I'm not having luck with pocket knives, they all dissembles in one point.
The problem with hotel is because I saw a place selling those knifes with some sort of "Military Shipping", I'm not a militar in US.

>>33123345
Check this pictures.

It's just to glamorous.
>>
>>33124141
If anything that looks less mall ninja-y
>>
>>33119802
I've had two Baker Kalashnikovs and both broke.
>>
>>33124209
I think the one I made the thread of. (the 101 model) is very aesthetic pleasant.
It also looks like has a good grab.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.