[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever think about how you will die? Does the thought of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: gun casket.webm (3MB, 1283x540px) Image search: [Google]
gun casket.webm
3MB, 1283x540px
Do you ever think about how you will die? Does the thought of getting shot scare you? I wanna be an operator but I don't want to die.
>>
pussy
>>
>>33119789
Not at all, in fact I wish I were already dead.
>>
>>33119789
What you want is irrelevant, you will die whether you operate or not, might as well have fun while you're here.
>>
Everyone wants to be an operator until it's time to do operator shit
>>
File: 1487659109750-k.gif (2MB, 235x180px) Image search: [Google]
1487659109750-k.gif
2MB, 235x180px
The thought of getting rolled up on by an enemy tank scares the ever living fuck out of me
>>
>>33119789
>>33119914
A moment of pain for an eternity of glory!
At least that's what recruiter told me.
>>
File: You can't be X if your Y is Z.jpg (33KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
You can't be X if your Y is Z.jpg
33KB, 704x396px
The trick is to want to die.
>>
Please I joined the navy to do some nerdy shit, now I wish I joined the marines to do some operator shit. I've accepted the idea of dying for my country a long time ago. Been thinking about doing 8 years and then getting out and joining the marines or army to do some real shit, they'll probably look at me and think I'm retarded for ditching my good job to be some dumb ass with a gun.
>>
>>33119914
This honestly. I mean there's no difference between dying from a potshot from 400m out or getting cut in half by a hmg from a tank, but fuck if getting rolled on by tanks doesn't scare the living fuck out of me.
>>
>>33119935
Did you get recruited by ISIS?
>>
>>33119789
after attending survival school, the thought of becoming a POW scares me more than death. not joking.
>>
The joke is on the command, if I die trying to kill the enemy I don't have to muster, and if I kill all the enemy I'll get a metal and be the reason for the muster so either way win-win.
>>
>are you scared of death?

only because i haven't done shit of use irl. if i killed some piece of shit i wouldnt give a fuck anymore.
>>
Probably gonna be a motorcycle that gets me.
>>
I'm the most afraid that I'm going to have a random heart attack or some shit while jerking off, and then somebody will find my dead body, hand still wrapped around my dick, and then it'll make the funny papers and everyone will hear about it.
At least I'll be able to give a couple people a laugh on my way out.

But I do agree, it would suck pretty bad to die from a gunshot, especially if it's like in the gut and I just slowly lay there and bleed out alone for hours.
>>
>>33120104
Then we'll get a brief about the dangers of jerking off to much I won't be able to contain myself during the whole thing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.