[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tactical maneuvers with kids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: baby carrier.png (174KB, 289x427px) Image search: [Google]
baby carrier.png
174KB, 289x427px
Would taping a kid to my chest and back inhibit my ability to gunfight during an offensive?

How would one tape a child to their body without compromising their ability to fight?
>>
If you have kids you defensively retreat in a manner that pretexts your children and the utilize your body as a shield.
>>
in what situation are you going to be in a gunfight with your kids?
>>
BRO YOU JUST BUY A BUNCH OF KEVLAR HEADPHONE CASES AND STITCH THEM TOGETHER TO MAKE AN ARMORED BABY CARRIER AND RUN INTO BATTLE LIKE A BADASS WARRIOR THE KID WILL BE FINE
>>
File: smug pepe.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>33114849
>your kids

>>33114829
>your children

Pretty sure I said "offensive", not defensive.
>>
File: Muslim decorates his wall.png (301KB, 319x424px) Image search: [Google]
Muslim decorates his wall.png
301KB, 319x424px
Kids have one purpose. If you are fighting a cuck force that places kids on a pedestal, use that weakness against them.
>>
>>33114849
Don't you understand that he's using his kids as a vest
>>
>>33114887
My father hung me on a hook once.

ONCE!
>>
Worked with this one.

Now everyone hates the SEALS and says the op was a failure because of a qt little girl.
>>
>>33114877
>>33114898

oh i see this is a le funny put me in the screencap thread xd d d
>>
File: pleased.gif (1MB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
pleased.gif
1MB, 500x350px
Imagine armies of /k/ommandoes with kids taped to their chest and babies taped to the tops of their heads, rushing cuck forces too afraid to hurt a brat.

Would be glorious.
>>
>>33114935
FUCKIN KEKE PUT ME IN THE SCREENSHOT HELLO /R/4CHAN LOL
>>
File: sniper pepe.png (266KB, 980x742px) Image search: [Google]
sniper pepe.png
266KB, 980x742px
hehehe, please include me and my funny Nazi frog
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.