[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AR malfunction question/ general AR thread I built an AR that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

AR malfunction question/ general AR thread

I built an AR that paired a 20in upper and a carbine buffer tube and spring. everything else is pretty standard. Now for the problem:
The weapon loads, fires, a cycles a new round. trigger sounds like it resets. but, the second round wont fire. i have to pull the charging handle just enough to do a brass check, the trigger sets again, and then it will fire. does so reliably.
help?
>>
>>33110036
Sounds like something is wrong with your disconnector.
>>
>>33110036
you fucked up something in the fcg springs are installed backwards or you disconnectors borken/out of spec
>>
my guess is whatever spring you used for the disconnector is too strong. if it is too weak you can get a double-fire, so i think too strong would cause half-cock situation
>>
Thanks all. I'll dig into it tomorrow.
>>
>>33110036

AR15 is the only thing that would have to go back and I don't think that the two sides to be the first half of the year and I don't know how much you mean to you in a while ago but the fact I can get it.
>>
>>33110168
its more likely its just upside down than too weak/strong
>>
>>33110036
You installed your trigger group incorrectly.
>>
>>33110184
What the hell you trying to say?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.