[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What weapon do I choose?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

ANTIFA like fuck said he wants to kill me because racism. I have too many weapons to choose from. What do?

DI AR15, AA piston AR15, PTR91, M14a1, 10/22, Colt Navy, Para 1911, M&P 9, Franken piston ar15 all shiny and chrome, Moist nugget, tactical moist nugget, Rugger magnum revolver that was recalled in the 70s but never sent in for the repairs, FNS9, 300 blackout ar15, pistol ar15, k98 bayonet, french sawback ww1 bayonet, various knives and axes. I have a wood axe but I'll have to get an axe to break the lock to get my axe. What do I do? He said he will break me in all caps. I do have weapons grade straw, paperclip and rubber band.
>>
>>33109796
Colt Navy
Cut holes in the .36 cal balls, fill them with salt, tape over.
>>
PTR or M14.

Don't want him surviving and suing your ass. Sure .223 /might/ be enough but .308 /WILL/.
>>
>>33109796
alert the police to him committing a crime by saying he would harm you?

>call the cops instead of being a faggot.
>>
>>33109796
Cheapest and most reliable. It's cool to think about getting your CONUS kill with your tricked out rifle, but it's probably going to spend forever in lockup as evidence.
>>
>>33109796
Use your Meme-Nugget
>>
I don't need him chanting about what the police state looks like. I don't need that in my life
>>
>>33109883
This OP, don't get your raifu locked up, get him locked up instead
>>
File: dissapoint.jpg (111KB, 682x900px)
dissapoint.jpg
111KB, 682x900px
>>33110012
Straight to answering machine.
>>
You could always just stop acting like people of other races or cultures than yours need to be disrespected constantly and wiped out.
>>
File: ice cube ak.jpg (36KB, 549x395px)
ice cube ak.jpg
36KB, 549x395px
>>33109796

Follow the teaching of the great warrior-poet Ice Cube.
>>
>>33109796
Fuck off ATF, the rest of you are stupid for responding.
>>
>>33110144
>dubs
>assumptions
>dubsumptions
>>
>>33110144
But it was about freedom of speech and helicopters
>>
>>33109828
I have an 1851 and i'm curious. What does this do? why the salt?
>>
>>33110588
Salt fucking hurts, will also cause infection. Really hard to clean out. GOOD SHTF shit though
>>
>>33110950

I thought salt was good for helping disinfect?
>>
>>33110979
That's sugar.
>>
>>33110950
>Salt fucking hurts
Getting shot is already plenty of hurt, i don't think the salt would add much.
>will also cause infection
How? Aren't infected wounds cleaned with saline(salt water)?
>Really hard to clean out
Again, just plain water should dissolve that shit.
>>
>>33111001
Nope, Saline(salt water) is often used to clean infected wounds. If you ever got your wisdom teeth pulled, there's a good chance you had to gargle salt water to prevent infection.
>>
>>33109796
>what do
Go back to /pol/.
That being said if he breaks into your house and comes after you shoot him with the gun you like least because it will sit in a police locker for quite awhile.
>>
>>33110950

pretty sure salt is a disinfectant man
>>
>>33110950
>>33111003
Also, the salt isn't going to stay in the hole you drill, even if it does stay after leaving the muzzle, it won't make the trip to the target. Even if it did, there wouldn't be much left to cause any trouble.
>>
>>33111046
Make a .36 cal paper wrapped salt pack and alternate between those and balls in the cylinder.
>>
M14

It may not have done all that well against Vietnamese commies, but this would be a nice consolation prize for it.
>>
>>33109796
Just a basic Anderson AR will do the job.
>>
>>33109796
none
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.