[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Official 2017 Texas NuggetFest Recap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 93

File: TX NF 17 survivors edit.png (2MB, 1512x796px) Image search: [Google]
TX NF 17 survivors edit.png
2MB, 1512x796px
>Be me, host/organize all of the NuggetFests since the Summer 2014 Summer NuggetFest
>/k/ommandos in Texas have been asking for an event near them for years
>Spring 2016, a /k/ommando casually mentions that he has access to 400 acres in Texas
>I email him asking if he would be interested in helping me host a NuggetFest there
>we correspond for a few months and talk on the phone a couple times
>he confirms that I can use his location for the 2017 Winter NuggetFest

Fast Forward to the weekend of February 17th

>Friday afternoon I arrive on site
>roughly a dozen kommandos had already arrived and were getting set up
>several more trickle in as the day progresses
>a few hours into the afternoon the family of the kommando hosting arrive on the property (grandfather, grandmother, father)
>the Grandfather (actual land owner), is visibly apprehensive at the number of people present, now numbering around 30
>I speak with him briefly and he expresses concerns regarding how many people he was expecting to attend
>he had previously believed that there would be less than 20 total
>the grandfather, grandmother and father leave without expressing any immediate desire for our departure
>we continue NuggetFest as planned
>we spend the remaining daylight at the range or setting up the campsite
>later that night the kommando who bought the live goat arrives
>the goat is leashed to a tree and chills there for the night
>at some point in the night the grandfather texts his grandson that he wants us to leave Saturday morning and be out by noon
>there is no cell reception at the campsite so he doesn't receive the text until shortly before the grandfather arrives the following day
>>
File: texas nuggetfest logo.png (26KB, 626x548px) Image search: [Google]
texas nuggetfest logo.png
26KB, 626x548px
>>33097300
>early Saturday morning the goat is humanely put down with a single gun shot to the head
>kommandos with experience in cooking and butchering animals gut and butcher the deceased goat for an intended goat dinner
>one kommando collects animal pelts and asks to keep the goat hide so that he may clean it properly and add it to his collection
>he hangs the hide on a tree for a short time to allow the blood and body fat to dry
>the goat is taken down
>a couple of hours later the land owning grandfather arrives at noon expecting us to be gone
>is greeted with twice the number of /k/ommandos than the previous day
>he is pissed off assuming that we willfully ignored his wishes to leave his land as he had desired
>while at the range I get a radio call that the land owner is present and upset
>I race to the campsite to meet him
>he is not in a pleasant mood as he feels he has been disrespected, not realizing we did not get his late night change of mind
>I try to calm him down while also engaging in an immediate extraction from the property to a backup public campsite at a nearby National Forest
>I attempt to relocate 60+ kommandos while also packing up the campsite and cleaning up the range
>a kommando and his father who had helped me successfully host NuggetFests on their family farm in Missouri speak with the Texas land owner who is still fuming
>they tell him that despite the grandfather's initial anger it is misplaced in thinking we did anything willfully malicious
>the Missouri land owner tells him about how well Midwest NuggetFest went on his land and how we are a good bunch of people
>>
File: winter texas.png (512KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
winter texas.png
512KB, 500x500px
>>33097317
>I speak with the land owner once or twice more while still ensuring we leave the property in a clean condition, while speedily packing up and coordinating vehicle load up and and a rendezvous point at the nearby Walmart
>a kommando that had camped out at the National Forest on Thursday night leads a group of already packed up kommandos out to the secondary campsite site where they set up camp
>the Texas Land owner approaches me having calmed down and apologizes to me for being so angry as the result of the miscommunication
>he explains that his grandson, the kommando I had spoken to and arrange the NuggetFest with, did not accurate inform him of how many attendees would be present
>the Grandfather was concerned that if someone got hurt he would be liable and victim of a lawsuit
>he simply did not want to get sued
>he was given my contact info as well as the kommando and his father that had cohosted Midwest NuggetFest
>he assures me that he has no ill will towards me and absolves me of any blame that he had originally placed upon me and verbatim states that there is "no worry of legal action" or a lawsuit on my end
>I give him a NuggetFest Beerstein for himself and his son, the father and of the kommando
>he apologizes for breaking up our event and any inconvenience it brought upon us and that if he had been fully aware of the magnitude he would have been much more receptive to considering allowing it
>jokes that he may have a change of heart in the coming years and welcome us all back
>kommandos finish cleaning up leaving the campsite and range nice and clean
>most of the local Texans headed home at that point
>meetup with the kommandos waiting at Walmart and convoy to the National Park campsite
>spend the night with the remaining 22 kommandos and myself continuing on NuggetFest
>we pack up and head out Sunday afternoon
>everyone goes home safe
>no one faces any adverse legal issues
>>
File: nuggetfest wreckage.png (373KB, 514x1232px) Image search: [Google]
nuggetfest wreckage.png
373KB, 514x1232px
>>33097338
That's what happened. I didn't properly vett Swiggan and confirm everything was fine with the actual land owner, Swiggan misinformed his grandfather, Sakuya, Johnson, and the goat had nothing to do with our departure.

If anyone has any photos from Texas NuggetFest email me and I'll send you the link to the google drive.

[email protected]
>>
>>33097349
All jokes aside I am going to have a long discussion with some of the people that have been kind enough to help me over the years to make the previous NuggetFests run smoothly and safely. We will not have a repeat issue like this ever again and previous issues will finally be addressed and resolved. Together, with your help, we will make NuggetFest bigger and better than it ever was. We will make NuggetFest Great Again.

If anyone has any questions just ask.
>>
File: trump travolta and mr vp.jpg (364KB, 2000x1983px) Image search: [Google]
trump travolta and mr vp.jpg
364KB, 2000x1983px
>>33097384
Summer nuggetfest when?
>>
Sometimes I hate this state for that kinda shit. Most of the state is privately owned, and all the landowners are dicks. I understand they don't want to get sued. So why not have everyone fill out disclaimers or something. Fuck.
>>
>>33097438
Whoops, edited that part for size and forgot to re-add it.

Summer NuggetFest is not yet confirmed, I still need to settle on a location and considering this past sequence of events I am throwing out all potential locations to avoid a repeat issue. I will likely be renting another lease as I did in 2014. The state planned is Pennsylvania.

Midwest Nuggest IS CONFIRMED to be the first or second weekend of OCTOBER at the 2015 site near Stover, PA. I spoke with the land owner and his son, whom I am good friends with, in person while at the Texas NuggetFest and confirmed that we are still good to go this fall.

>>33097446
The problem was that the and owner was not aware of the magnitude of the event until the weekend of it, at which point it was too late to apply the appropriate legal and personal protection. One of the changes, among proper vetting, will be the use of waivers and a signed 3 day lease by future land owners, confirming a legally binding agreement to use said land during the NuggetFest.
>>
File: arkkadia-0287.jpg (262KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
arkkadia-0287.jpg
262KB, 1920x1280px
>>33097438
My body is ready for the next Arkadia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HqS6fP355I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GztbpKPLYvw
>>
Thank you for your service creep
>>
Any VA nuggetfest plans?
>>
>>33097384
Thank you for all the work that you do for the community. I've been following these threads since the initial whisperings of the first NF a few years back, but unfortunately have never been able to attend. Now that I own a car I might be able to come to one in the future, so it's good to hear from you that this shit isn't dead and will only get better.

I noticed on your ranch website that you're hosting an event there in August. Are there any plans for an event somewhere further east (like PA again) earlier in the summer, say June or July?
>>
>>33097558
I am become Arkadia lore
>>
>>33097574
whoops didn't see >>33097540 before posting
sorry creep
>>
>>33097558
Fucking this.
>>
Actually had fun the entire time even though some parts were shitty. Will be attending in the future.
>>
uhh wheres the "swiggan death march" ? You suck at story telling man. No ATF shooting /cutegoat/ as he defends us? No grandpa brother cousin uncle standoff? Nothing.
Well hopefully you'll set up "staff" and real organizers/plan Bs and what not. This should be run like a business from here on out not just a "hey just show up" sorta deal. Things that DONT need to be said to the everybody but to the few of us that sacrifice fun to be no fun police.
>>
So what about the people who went and said sukaya is fucking batshit insane and got drunk as fuck and memed irl

was tht a lie?
>>
>>33097349
>Sakuya, Johnson, and the goat had nothing to do with our departure.
So I keep hearing about what happened with Swiggan, but what did Sakuya and Johnson do this time?

Also, did you ever get all the pictures from the last Midwest NF? Never did get to see them all.

Really sorry I missed out on the fun, but family issues kept me home. Maybe next time, right?
>>
>>33097689
yeah the guy molested me, raped a goat, gave weedowanna to miners and did like bad things yo. Fucking absolute madman.

>>33097695
we fugged everything man. EVERYTHING. like totally all of it.
>>
inb4 2000 word greentexts about the crazy things that totally went on
>>
File: square steel target.jpg (74KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
square steel target.jpg
74KB, 500x375px
>>33097558
I still have your blue cooler mate.

Also since you brought it up, I am going to be buying a lot of steel targets for the range. I was thinking of doing a shooting event like the "Poker Game" in the movie SWAT where they shoot targets with a deck of 52 cards to build a hand of 5. Instead of paper targets, using steel 3inch square steel targets and spray painting the cards symbols on them, and spacing out the higher value cards further back.

General question for everyone. Does that sound fun or a waste of time?

>>33097564
I try man.

>>33097571
Not in the immediate future. I had a blast down there last summer but I am ruling out public ranges for future events. I will consider getting a hunting lease for the future down there though.

>>33097574
>>33097593
You're good man. The event in August shares the same crowd as NuggetFest though I am working it into a real structured event like a concert or car show (obviously with guns instead lol). Unlike NuggetFest it won't be free, though I hope for it to become self sustaining to help fund NuggetFest.

>>33097603
Glad to hear it, feedback was surprsingly popular despite the course of events. "I had a blast til we got kicked out, will come back for more" -anon
>>
File: RIP.jpg (369KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RIP.jpg
369KB, 900x1600px
>>33097750
Agreed, had fun till we got kicked out. Thats disappointing to here about Swiggans though
>>
>>33097384
>North Dakota nuggetfest when
>>
File: rsz_range.jpg (238KB, 1073x712px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_range.jpg
238KB, 1073x712px
I have set up a drop box and will be adding media to it now
pm me or email <[email protected]> to be added to it.

**for ease of access, let me know who you were at NF**

I'm also looking to get into contact with the Atl guy with the black magic camera; the soldier from college station; truckerbro; and whoever had the pistol that accidentally went full auto.
>>
sakuya and johnson are really ruining the fun tbqhfamalam
>>
>>33097750
Would you ever consider a '/k/ day' where people just decide to hold meets and you just casually coordinate the rough dates along with keeping tabs so people who cannot make one meet could go to their nearest one.

Imagine a couple thousand kommandos doing dozens of meets across all 50 states. The autism levels would be magnificent.
>>
>>33097616
You guys already made up some great stories that I could not have dreamed up myself lol.

>>33097689
Internet Hate Machine mate. Sakuya is autistic online but he's actually a great guy in person and has helped me considerably with clean up at multiple past events, including coordinating tent setup, RSOing at the range and directing parking and departure. He's a huge troll online and pisses off a ton of people, I won't deny that, but he's completely chill in person and really helpful. People hate his online personality so they shit on him any chance they can.

>>33097695
>what happened with Swiggan
He had a stern talking to with his father and grandfather and has been encouraged to drop his trip and give it some time before returning as regular anon on /k/. To reduce conflict and tension he has been removed from the Discord. He learned some very hard lessons this past weekend.

>what did Sakuya and Johnson do this time
Same as always, they helped me watch the range, set up the campsite and clean up during our departure.

>did you ever get all the pics from last Midwest NF
I still have not compiled them all form the various emails I received. My bad not using a google drive that time.

>maybe next time right?
There's always next time my friend.

>>33097745
Lol, that started before the weekend was even over. I let everyone have their fun and burn off their shitposting before making this thread.
>>
>eating shitskintier goat
dropped, wont be returning
>>
>>33097876
I mean a bunch of us decided to set out to purposely shitpost and blow it out of proportion then comment to ourselves and perpetuate it. The shitposting rolls deep man.

also I was asking (telling) people to police garbage at camp during the exfil. I hope whoever I asked (told) sternly doesn't hate me for being a hardass about that one.
>>
Im curious to what he ATF/FBI thinks of this shit. Theres no doubt they keep tabs on meetups like this. Its way too juicy not to. To those who have gone, was there ever a dude who gave off that vibe? What Id like to know is which meetup they likely sent someone to attend. And how autistic his report was after thinking they found the secret anti government militia meetup and at the end when he found absolutely nothing but typical 4chan faggotry.

I havnt gone to any of these but it seems like a good time so if theres one in the northeast Id consider attending.
>>
File: rsz_rawkets.jpg (446KB, 1620x1079px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_rawkets.jpg
446KB, 1620x1079px
>>33097931
the dude with the video camera was pretty chill for a fed actually

someone in one of the shitposting threads brought up the idea of Maine that seemed p. cool
>>
File: 1487722717758.jpg (32KB, 480x599px) Image search: [Google]
1487722717758.jpg
32KB, 480x599px
anybody got videos?
>>
File: 2017-02-23 08.33.09.jpg (4MB, 3024x2268px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-23 08.33.09.jpg
4MB, 3024x2268px
>>33097958
maine entirely relies on ny obeying FOPA which isnt going to happen lol
>>
>>33097958

Maine would be way too far for me m8. Not saying its a bad idea but to me its pretty much the ass end of the country and far away from anything. Pennsylvania personally seems like the most logical choice. Even that would be far but considering its a more central location it seems doable. Personally im eternally BTFO on long island NY so im pretty much of no help in that regard.

Would you say there was definitely a fed presense there? Just makes me kek thinking of how coordinated and serious they had to have been with spending resources to monitor a /k/ meetup (for good reason) and to gain nothing but a greater understanding of memes and autistic banter.
>>
>>33097773
If he learns from it, it will become a valuable life lesson.

>>33097780
When there's more than 12 kommandos in your state. Ha, seriously though, the downside of the far Midwest is the lack of large populations which would make attendance difficult to drum up. I try to target areas where the most kommandos can attend in conjunction with land that is suitable.
>the latter of which I clearly misjudged this go around

>>33097851
I have been working out a way to do that for a long time. Believe me, there will come a day when I rent a van and drive across the Continental United States and coordinate a "Summer of Nuggets," with back to back free weekend events.

>>33097920
You guys are adults, I'm not your keeper. All I ask is that you continue not attacking or harassing others online.
>inb4 no bully

>>33097931
According to friends of mine that claim to have friends in high places, they couldn't care less about us. Nearly everything about NuggetFest is discussed in a public medium (4chan), so they are aware of our intent and law abiding nature. I mean, I think you guys are cool and I greatly enjoy your company, but top terror watchlist members we are not. I put a lot of time and effort to make that distinction clear lol

I wouldn't doubt we may have had 1-2 under covers in the beginning, but anyone still attending at this point is doing so purely out of enjoyment haha.
>"Hey boss, can I check out that anime board gun meetup again?"
"Johnson we closed that case years ago,why you keep going back?"
"Uh...they have nicer guns than we do."

>>33097958
>ran around shirtless
>helped me out a bit and was super chill
>fed me french cheese with his friend and told me stories of when they lived in Belgium

meh, I chatted with him and his friend a good bit and I'm not worried in the least. People with expensive cameras often enjoy shooting a lot of footage to make sweet compilation videos like FoxBat did here >>33097558

>mfw Foxbat is MI6
>>
>>33097958
You cant go through NY legally with guns that aren't NY legal. You will get arrested and your life will be ruined.
>>
File: rsz_greatest_of_all_time.jpg (2MB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_greatest_of_all_time.jpg
2MB, 1620x1080px
RIP
>>
>>33098055
>he's onto me
oy vey
>>
>>33098062

This is fucked. Considering its fucking impossible to reach any state North of NY without crossing this this god damn state. As a NYer im sorry our state is ruining your potential funs.
>>
>damage control thread
>>
>>33098095
as a NYCer I am sorry we exist.
>>
>>33098062
Yeah its kinda fucked. It's like going from CONUS to Alaska; you can't go through Canada with funs because the Mounties are a bunch of fags about them.
>>
>>33098095
Nuggetfest: NY Challenge edition when?
>>
>>33098037
>>33097958
>>33098095
As just mentioned, the issue with doing a NuggetFest in the far North East is that New York is a literal blockage from the rest of the United States and many kommandos have personally expressed to me their complete lack of desire to ever travel across New York with their firearms. As much as I hate to say it, you guys are essentially cut off from the rest of us up there. If/when I get around to doing a cross country trip of Back to Back NuggetFests, I will do my best to have one in Maine and one in Vermont for you guys that live in great states with the misfortune of being New York Landlocked.

>>33098038
The Federal Agencies would have a significantly higher cost effectiveness to prosecution ratio for almost any other shooting event than NuggetFest. We have been at most 80 guys from an anime site that meetup 3-4 times a year. One Knob creek event eclipses our numbers tenfold. Plus I've made it very clear and very open that any and all illegal activity may be grounds for expulsion and contacting the authorities.
>>
>>33097558
That was once my mosin, god speed anon.
>>
>>33098105

I mean even with that it *sorta* makes sense. Like its not really that unreasonable for a country to have restrictions on what people from other countries can be in possession of as they pass through.

But a state limiting people from passing through with firearms, when it is physically impossible to reach states adjacent to it by any other route? Just pure fucked.

Speaking to the choir of course but 1800 come the fuck on now
>>
>>33098127

So how bout dah Pennsylvanian Mid-East meetup?

We could all wear traditional mideast garb and have hamas/palestine bandanas to really rustle fed jimmeys too . Maybe even have a video collage of the event dubbed with that muslim chanting song and allah snackbars.

I could dress as jesus.
>>
>>33098127
Do you have any plans doing a meetup/nuggetfest in or around TN?
>>
>>33097558
Really glad you used some of my footage. This is beautiful!
>>
Any plans for a minnesota nuggetfest?
>>
>>33098140
I get that, but still, considering the uniqueness of the situation re: a LARGE part of the USA being not physically connected to the main part but still accessible via land, you'd think they'd have come up with some way for people to pass on through in order to get to Alaska with a full funload. I dunno. It's just annoying.

Maybe if the Maine thing does take off...are there ferries that could go from PA to ME?
>>
>>33098166
No thank you.

>>33098190
>>33098224
Not at the moment.
>>
>>33097300
Damn, with shorter hair I almost look like a normie in that pic.
>>
>>33098226

Considering its landlocked for the most part, no. They would have to go south down to like deleware and then swing back north and travel a gorillian miles to get to maine.

I just cant see there being any operator who would run such a route.
>>
File: IMG_0055.jpg (781KB, 2760x3684px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0055.jpg
781KB, 2760x3684px
I had fun, even though it was cut short. I'd definitely attend another event, although I know to bring way less shit now. I'm not sure if it was just a small range area or if that's about as big as the usually are, but I have just as much fun sitting around and talking to people and watching others shoot as I do actually letting off a few rounds.
>>
>>33098226
>you'd think they'd have come up with some way
They did. It was part of the FOPA '86. In 49 other states, that means that you won't be harassed for passing through with weapons. Unfortunately, NY Staties have been instructed to ignore the law and arrest you and seize your firearms anyways. It goes to court where you are guaranteed to win (unless you have the worst lawyer on the planet), but in the mean time you've lost all your shit, your travel was a massive failure, and it's been an ungodly expensive ordeal.

> ferries that could go from PA to ME
First of all, you'd have to go from DE, not PA. More importantly you'd have to charter a boat, which would not be at all cost effective.
>>
>>33098324
>>33098295
Yeah I'm looking at the map now and I'm an idiot, I thought PA had more access to water. Derp.

About the FOPA thing, yeah, NY is fucked like that, but I was referring more to passage through Canada. I'm not sure how that could practically be done, however.
>>
CA nuggetfest never.
>>
So where did this particular fest take place? Just curious.
>>
Hey Creep, can I post some photos I took if I blur out the faces?
>>
>>33097317
>goat is humanely put down with a single gun shot to the head
Fucking lies. All the pictures of the goat show no injury to it's head. If you lie about this you probably lie about everything. What was it? A big fuck off spirit cooking, blood orgy with a bunch of faggots wearing fedoras?
>>
>>33098356
>passage through Canada
Not possible. They won't let you across the border. The difference between the CA passage and the NY passage is that going through CA they will stop you at the border and find your guns, whereas going through NY they only stop you and find your guns if you get pulled over for another reason. Basically, if you don't drive like a jackass you should be all set to go through NY, although I can understand why some people would be so averse to the risk, especially with the types of collections that some folks here have.
>>
>>33097540
>Midwest Nuggest IS CONFIRMED to be the first or second weekend of OCTOBER at the 2015 site near Stover, PA

You mean Mo, not PA
>>
>>33098396

That's the rule
>>
>>33098384
It was near Grapeland TX
>>33098427
Alrighty then.
>>
>>33098405
It's kind of a crap shoot. I drive through with guns every once and a while but I also stick to 95 (traffic tends to keep speeds contained and stops down) and don't stop/get pulled over.
>>
>>33098442
>now that swiggan is die grapeland texas has a population of 1488

some memes are just too powerful.
>>
What do you guys think became of Swiggan? Grounded for life after this event? Think he weaseled his way out of trouble by lying and saying we tricked him into hosting us? Think he's lurking now or just avoiding 4chan for a while?
>>
File: iron cross.png (208KB, 495x450px) Image search: [Google]
iron cross.png
208KB, 495x450px
>>33098542
Ten years in the shame cube.
>>
File: 1487566152535.gif (828KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1487566152535.gif
828KB, 200x189px
>>33098466
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grapeland,_Texas
>>
>>33098466
I believe we were joking about that at one point. How we needed to do something to lower the population by one...
>>33098542
Probably isn't going to inherit that land.
>>
>>33098367
Unfortunately no. With the unique gun laws, great distance from other states and already large volume of NorCal and SoCal meetups, it isn't quite suitable.

>>33098410
Damn typo, yes. Stover, MISSOURI, in October. Thanks for the correction mate.

>>33098396
Yeah man.

>>33098398
>all of the pictures show no injury to the head

The goat was shot in the back of the head with a Webley revolver, there was no exit wound, the bullet remained lodged in it's skull.

>>33098542
>saying we tricked him into hosting us?

No, as I mentioned in the Greentext above I had an in-depth conversation with his Grandfather who came to realize the actual course of events.
>>
File: we cum.jpg (41KB, 392x399px) Image search: [Google]
we cum.jpg
41KB, 392x399px
Nuggetfest: Northern Québec edition when?
I can bring baguettes, and I know a couple people with PTRDs.
>>
>>33097958
That makes it look a lot cooler than it actually was.
>>
So let's say grandpa swiggan rolled up saturday afternoon, saw everyone there, flew into a fit of rage, and actually started shooting at the people attending? Would they have any recourse? If you shot him, would you have any way of defending yourself legally?

On one hand, you are on someone's property who wants you to leave, so it's kind of like a castle doctrine thing. On the other hand, everyone believed they were invited, and they never got the message from him that everyone needs to be gone. Could a good attorney get you off the hook by proving that no one there got the text message that everyone was supposed to leave? Would the courts even care because the people were there officially uninvited as of friday night?
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 600x800px
>>33098603
>Thanks for the correction mate.
no problem

I'm going to see about making it to Akadia and MW NF this year but I need to make sure of my TDY dates and pray I deploy in November and not July

also have some pics to post here
>>
>>33097931
>Im curious to what he ATF/FBI thinks of this shit.
We laugh our balls off all day. The people who have to monitor this board consider ourselves lucky. The guys stuck on robot 9001 are in a living hell and don't get us started on random and politically incorrect.
We don't hate guns or citizens owning guns. That is a small percentage at the very top, political appointments all. This is changing so fast with President Trump in charge you would not believe it.
PS your online chat rooms are nothing more that e-transcripts these days so be careful kids.
>>
>>33098603
still waiting on those sekret santa patches faggot.
>I will have them sent out/ codes sent by Wednesday
>>
>>33098663
Im going to murder you, the guy in charge of you and your goat. Get fucked commie bastard
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 2048x1152px
>>33098625
dude it was fun as fuck desu

I wish that thing worked though
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 720x960px
>>33098677
I have literally no pictures of you looking cool saved
>>
>>33098367
Its next to Arkadia Ranch though.

>>33098603
This.

Unless for some godly reason the NRA manages to unfuck even California.

Imagine a beachside /k/ali meet feasting on the tears of libs.
>>
>>33098688
B A C K B L A S T
A
C
K
B
L
A
S
T
>>
>>33098705
GODDAMN IT EVERY FUCKING TIME REEEEEEEE

desu I didn't shoot or do much I just cosplayed and bitched at people to clean up
>>
>>33097349
Still waiting on video from MWNF. Did ardboy drop off the face of the earth?
>>
>>33098603
I have land that I host the PA /k/rew meets on once every 1-2 months / threeday weekend .

I would offer but fuck me man 80+ people tearing my shit up from just walking/ driving nope.
>>
>>33097300
>TFW NOT EVEN A BLACK SQUARE CAN HIDE THE MPB
>>
File: file.png (965KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
965KB, 600x800px
>>33098724
i actually have some of you but its all on gopro since i didnt bring dlsr out to the range
>>
>>33098738
Just give me what I can get so I can prove I exist one day ;_;
>>
Sorry we missed you at the second site; R wanted to get an early start back toward home. We still had an awesome time regardless of it being cut short. Thanks for all you do.
>>
>>33098663
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 720x960px
>>33098748
no
>>
>>33098775
o-ok y-you too sorry ;_;
>>
>>33098603
>>33098715
I wasn't complaining about it.
>>
File: file.png (598KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
598KB, 600x800px
>>33098782
wish we had more time to fondle eachothers guns if you know what im sayin
>>
>>33098783
Yeah thats fine.

I just want a beachside nuggetfest somehow in the far future.
>>
>>33098800
tfw was made to do lewd at your house
tfw i was stripped
tfw I was forced to shower
;_:
>>
Creep, I'm anon from wi I know of 89 acres of private shooting range, where can I send you information regarding it,
>>
>>33097750
That cooler was meant to be left there. Perfect size to get severed forelimbs on ice to whatever shack serves as the local hospital.

Blackjack for long range, visible plates
Poker for short range, rapid fire pistol or rifle on paper - it always felt more fun for me being close up.

>>33098055
>mfw Foxbat is MI6
Fuck that, I'm way too fat and dumb to lock myself into a bag and handcuff myself behind my back.
>Implying 90% of the footage wasn't taken by other people and all I did was edit.

>Maine

Any guns you can get through Canada you can likely get through NY. For Canada last I checked its $25 for a firearms transit permit. Also you need to register your funs on a special form on the US side to get them back in.

If you really want to be hardcore/cucked you can always mail your guns to an FFL there and pick them up, then mail em home. I deal with that shit when going to Alaska with Canada unfriendly funs.
>>
>>33098830
[email protected]
>>
>>33098605
>Quebec

I have been wanting to host an Alberta and Ontario NuggetFest in the future.

>>33098662
>pray I deploy in November and not July

I hope you can make it man. Best of luck with that, I remember how that went.

>2010 "Hey, Pakistan is suffering a humanitarian crisis, we're leaving a month early, Pre-deployment leave is cancelled"
>2013 "Hey we need a fill in for Afghanistan, you're leaving in 2 months get your shit ready"

Every.Time.

>>33098670
Fuck, sorry man, things got pushed back after dealing with this past NuggetFest. I have Saturday and Sunday off, so I'll get it taken care of then. Email me and I'll send you something extra for keeping my honest on my past word.

[email protected]

>>33098725
No, he just works a shitload at a very labor intensive job and hasn't had any free time since them to properly edit and compile the videos yet.

>>33098729
Yeah, that's one of the reasons I haven't contacted you about it Parker. I appreciate the thought though.

>>33098768
It's all good man, we had our fun Friday night. Tt was great to see you guys again.

>>33098783
>I wasn't complaining about it.

I wasn't trying to say you were, just explaining my rationale for anyone else that was wondering about a CA NuggetFest. You're good mate.

>>33098807
Someday....

>>33098830
thewhitebishop@outlook but be forewarned there will be more vetting this go around. I would ideally like to meet you in person at a NuggetFest before having one on your property.

>>33098832
Haha, thanks man.
>>
So could someone give me a quick rundown on Sa/k/uya? I've been hearing all sorts of weird things about a goat, time-stopping, giving beer to underage people, and controlling the Rothschilds.
>>
>>33098874
I would host it if it was like when it was sub 50 people . I could if you like speak to the land owner next to use and see if he will either give us permission to/ lease it if you are willing. also did you ever contact that guy I emailed you / sent on your normie book?
>>
>>33098888
None of that is true
>quads
Hmm, can't argue with that now...

>>33098928
No I was planning to contact them after returning from TX NF, but with the recent turn of events I plan to restructure NuggetFest a bit. Honestly, I think I'm going to go with a hunting lease again. $1500 for the year would be well worth having a site that I can control even if it's not permanent.
>>
>>33098851
Email sent
>>
>>33098960
So Sa/k/uya really is a time-manipulating maid from Gensokyu?
>>
>>33098605
Where do people even find PTRD food?
>>
>>33098367
>CA nuggetfest never.

We already have pretty big meets out here luckily but the state isn't outsider friendly with all the laws. Come to a Panoche or Lucky Slav meet, you might enjoy it.

>>33098603
You are always welcome to come to any of our meets to make it even more magical.

That said - a meet somewhere near the Nevada/Arizona/California border BLM would be nice.

>>33098715
>NRA manages to unfuck even California

NRA gave up on California as a lost cause.

I'm really doubtful this state will get unfucked in the near future - state and the 9th will do everything to keep cases going to the supreme court so progress will be slow.

>Imagine a beachside /k/ali meet feasting on the tears of libs.

Won't be soon, but we can still manage an Oregon coast meet before that state gets too fucked.
>>
>>33099041
>will do everything to keep cases going to the supreme court
Because they know it's all going to get tossed out.
>>
>>33098960
the guy leases both of them do.
>>
>>33099004
He's a annoying, whiny cunt online and an absolutely decent guy in person. He can actually have a conversation and will actually shut the fuck up about crossdressing for ten goddamn seconds.
>>
> taking 4chan offline

Fucking newfags
>>
Does anyone know of any cheap face-blurring stuff? Tried to do some quick shitty edits with paint but that ended up adding 1-2 mbs per image.
>>
File: DSC07227.jpg (3MB, 3869x3338px) Image search: [Google]
DSC07227.jpg
3MB, 3869x3338px
>>33099284
Otherwise I still have this.
>>
File: 1487911404227.jpg (4MB, 3869x3338px) Image search: [Google]
1487911404227.jpg
4MB, 3869x3338px
>>33099284
i like photoscape
>>
>>33097571
>>33097750
A while back, in a blackpowder thread, I proposed the possiblity of a Musketfest here in VA.

I regularly run events for my various history groups. If I could find land, I'd totally run a VA gathering.
>>
>>33099284
Photoshop 30 day trial, use smudge option, save as JPG
>>
File: dont mess with texas.png (63KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
dont mess with texas.png
63KB, 2560x1707px
>>33099126
>will actually shut the fuck up about crossdressing for ten goddamn seconds

was this when i passed out?
>>
>>33099359

Have it near Williamsburg, Get the Reenactors in on it
>>
File: IMG_0784.jpg (201KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0784.jpg
201KB, 576x1024px
>>33097300
>>33097317
>>33097338
>>33097349
>>33097384
>>33097540
>>33097750
>>33097876
>>33098055
>>33098127
>>33098603
>>33098874
>all this damage control
Tell the fucking truth
>>
>>33099396
Jesus fucking christ, they just hung up the goat skin for a while. Why are you so anal about this?
>>
>>33099379
Turn your trip back off faggot
>>
File: 9873cPi.jpg (35KB, 374x503px) Image search: [Google]
9873cPi.jpg
35KB, 374x503px
>>33099303
>>
File: 1485031964234.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485031964234.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>MWNF in Missouri in October

Going to be fucking beautiful and by god i will fucking be there. Gonna draw titties on everything
>>
File: wild west NuggetFest logo sm.png (446KB, 1301x661px) Image search: [Google]
wild west NuggetFest logo sm.png
446KB, 1301x661px
>>33099041
I had Wild West NuggetFest near Panaca, NV back in 2015. I'll try to get a NorthWest one going in the future.

>>33099066
Ah gotcha.

>>33099359
Let me know if anything comes up.

>>33099396
I did.
>he thinks we're Satanists
We're not Liberals mate.

>>33099433
kek
>>
File: Sakuya is a faggot.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sakuya is a faggot.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>33099396
Sakuya is the biggest faggot on this board since Dr8co (aka Taco Tits) fucked off.

That try-hard trust-fund faggot has been shitting up /k/ for way too long. The fact that he's expanded his shit to leddit to cultivate more faggots to slob on his e-peen should have had him banned long ago.
>>
>>33099356
Just downloaded it, how do I do that in the editor?
>>
>>33099385
As one of those reenactors.....No.

I don't shirt where I eat.
>>
>>33099446
Nevermind
>>
>>33099448
>Shirt
Goddamn autocorrect.
>>
>>33099041
>I'm really doubtful this state will get unfucked in the near future - state and the 9th will do everything to keep cases going to the supreme court so progress will be slow.

Not near future, but I'm talking near the end of the second term after a couple victories and progun-federal laws passed by the NRA controlled congress or Trump's initiatives. If California is the last delusional liberal stronghold that eventually gets fucked.
>>
File: 1484192301239m.jpg (57KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1484192301239m.jpg
57KB, 1024x576px
>>33099444
Im honestly just looking forward to camping and shooting. Nothing better than a chilly morning and a cup of bitter. Plus my ride has plug ins and shit for charging phones and an air compressor
>>
File: 2014-11-29 17.22.08 HDR.jpg (831KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
2014-11-29 17.22.08 HDR.jpg
831KB, 3264x2448px
>MWNF 1st or 2nd Week Oct

Sweet. Maybe this time I'll rent an airplane and offer a flight to a raffle winner or something.
>>
>>33099458
God fucking damnit why is it that whenever I try and blur shit it almost doubles the image size.
>>
>>33099444
You know exactly what happened to that goat you peice of shit. Why don't you let everyone know what really happened? Or tell them who you let sodomize it? Fucking disgusting. I didn't even stick around to get kicked out. No one ever fucking mentions all the gay sex and weird shit that goes on at these things. I'm never returning and I hope the rest of you get this warning.
>>
>>33099356
Blurring/Mosaic adds a fuckton of data to each image, I'm going from 2.5MB to 6 with even just a couple blurs. Is there a better way to do it?
>>
>>33099448
>As one of those reenactors
>implying a /k/ommando is trusted with guns around the public
>>
>>33099578
MSpaint
>>
File: Murrica.jpg (3MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Murrica.jpg
3MB, 3000x2000px
>>33099622
Testing to see if this shit works.
>>
>>33099513
>never returning
nigger you never went in the first place, thank allah
>>
>>33097558
I I need to buy land, when I move to my new job I'm going to really consider buying a large chunk of land so we can have a fixed forever nugget fest location. And somwhere I can start building my /k/astle.
>>
File: Safety Brief.jpg (1MB, 2000x1194px) Image search: [Google]
Safety Brief.jpg
1MB, 2000x1194px
>>33099636
Alright I think I got this. Just had to compress these a bit.
>>
>>33098775

> posting photos of yourself holding an unregistered SBR
>>
File: Screenshot_20170223-231542.png (678KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170223-231542.png
678KB, 800x1280px
>>33097773
Lurkin.
>>
File: Can Launcher.jpg (2MB, 2000x1348px) Image search: [Google]
Can Launcher.jpg
2MB, 2000x1348px
>>33099668
>>
>>33099669
>doesnt know an ATF opinion from a 12" black dildo up his ass
>>
>>33099445
He's a trustfund baby? You would think he would have nicer gear and guns. Kek must have not been a lot of money.
>>
File: The Shootin Range.jpg (2MB, 2000x1424px) Image search: [Google]
The Shootin Range.jpg
2MB, 2000x1424px
>>33099690
>>
>>33098688
bazooka 2.0 is already re-wired and rockets are being built. going with off the shelf this time instead of homemade repro
>>
File: Wood AR guy.jpg (2MB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Wood AR guy.jpg
2MB, 2000x1333px
>>33099721
>>
>>33098037
>>33099379
Please, and this is not a joke, kill yourself.
You are a gigantic faggot and the world would be better off without you shitting things up.
>>
>no mention of sa/k/uya
ahh, I see this is a damage control thread
>>
File: Muh Deagle.jpg (2MB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Muh Deagle.jpg
2MB, 2000x1333px
>>33099734

>>33099735
>>33099744
Why do you guys hate fun?
>>
>>33099744
They did read the thread.
>>
>>33099744
>one kommando collects animal pelts and asks to keep the goat hide so that he may clean it properly and add it to his collection
>he hangs the hide on a tree for a short time to allow the blood and body fat to dry
>the goat is taken down

reading is fundamental
>>
File: DSC07233 2.jpg (2MB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
DSC07233 2.jpg
2MB, 2000x1333px
>>33099759
Also need to change that fliename, it was the guy in the image's Deagle.
>>
File: DSC07234 2.jpg (2MB, 2000x1367px) Image search: [Google]
DSC07234 2.jpg
2MB, 2000x1367px
>>33099778
>>
>>33099477
It is a lot of fun.

>>33099479
That would be awesome man.

>>33099513
4/10

>>33099744
See >>33099764
>>
>>33099607
They trust me with canons and school children. Shocking, I know.
>>
File: Banana Mag.jpg (2MB, 2000x1259px) Image search: [Google]
Banana Mag.jpg
2MB, 2000x1259px
>>33099788
>>
>>33099668
YO, do you by chance have pics of me rolling up in my tacoma loaded with kommandos in the bed?
>>
File: DSC07236 2.jpg (1MB, 2000x1328px) Image search: [Google]
DSC07236 2.jpg
1MB, 2000x1328px
>>33099798
That's all I got for now.
>>33099801
Sadly no. I only got a handful of pics at the range, and a couple really short videos. These were probably the only usable ones I had.
>>
File: 1487344507832.jpg (66KB, 871x622px) Image search: [Google]
1487344507832.jpg
66KB, 871x622px
>live in arizona
>kind of want to nugget fest innadesert
>>
>>33097300
Nice to finally have a proper explanation of all the shit that went down. Thanks for all the info. Maybe I'll finally get to attend a Nuggetfest sometime in the future. Texas Nuggetfest has real potential to be something truly great. Hopefully the dream will survive
>>
>>33099809
I know *someone* there had pics or video of that, and I want them badly. That shit was the highlight of NF for me

for those that wernt there
>be me
>gave a dude a ride to his car up the rode while on the way to camp then range
>got luckys in return
>on way back pick up every person I see walking down the road, and their gear
>pick up homeboy and all of his cool shit, and another 50lbs of tannerite to add to our 50
>whole time loudly playing remove kebab in truck
>by end of it i have 6-8 kommandos armed to the death riding in my bed full of guns and explosives while blasting serb stronk
>slowly roll into camp while creep is giving safety briefing to a ton of smiles and holy shit no way looks

probably the most /k/ thing I have ever been a part of desu
>>
>>33099359
If you'll stand back I'll proof some cannons got you bby
>>
>>33099894
fuck yeah dude wish i was there
>>
>>33099778
>p226 in hand
>another p226 in the holster
GEE BILL
>>
>>33099894
The guy with the much nicer camera than me was taking videos, would like to see those.
>>
>>33099875
Next time I get a solid location in Texas I'll give it another go there. Met a lot of great Texan kommanos and had fun despite the ordeal.

>>33099894
I enjoyed that sight.

>>33099943
He took a good action video with his phone as I drove the gokart while he hung on the back of it.
>>
File: gfnwec.png (201KB, 670x566px) Image search: [Google]
gfnwec.png
201KB, 670x566px
>>33099798
>wanted to shoot that ak pretty bad because muh zenit
>kind of fumble around looking for the owner and drop my spaghetti while asking to shoot it
>dude just smiles and hands me a box of golden tiger and a mag
>load it up during ceasefire and get excited to shoot it
>nuggyfest gets canceled
Luckily I caught up to him and handed his mag back but fuck me sideways
>>
>>33099513
>no one mentions the gay stuff and weird shit
I bet you ate more than one brownie
>>
>>33099479
A few monslths ago when I first heard about the event, I planned on doing a fly over in my plane.

But in mid January the damn radios started to crap out. A month later, I've got a half new radio stack, and a little more work to do. And about $6k lighter.
>>
lol you might as well just use a sharpie to write "I'm whitetrash!" on your forehead
>>
>>33100339
Aviation is a hell of an expensive hobby.
>>
>>33098224
Stfu
There is no NF for Minnesota
We stay a Minnesota meetup exclusively to stay out of that gay fbi watched nf shit
And fuck you for wanting to out fellow statesmen
>>
>>33097920
I bet you posted twice in a row in those threads.
>>
>>33100634
hehe hey buddy good job dodging big brother you really did it
>>
>>33097891
Spotted the commie bernie voting city boy who never comes out inna woods anyway.
>>
>>33097338
>>33097317
>>33097349
>>33097300

That teen really boned you boys good.
>>
I am 39

am i to old to go to nuggetfest?
>>
>>33100673
yes stay home faggot fuck you
>>
>>33100676

;_;
>>
File: 72 virgins.jpg (42KB, 800x765px) Image search: [Google]
72 virgins.jpg
42KB, 800x765px
>>33098011
That fucking pic
>>
>>33100676
don't be mean, anyone is welcome at nuggetfest as long as you bring ammo or guns.
>>
File: 1358065151479.jpg (77KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1358065151479.jpg
77KB, 720x960px
how old was the oldest person there?
>>
>>33100694
>don't be mean, anyone is welcome at nuggetfest as long as you bring ammo or guns.

would I be out of place

I have a nice gun collection, I am sure you guys would want to shoot my guns

HK94 SBR, SCAR, Supressors, mint Colt Python, a bunch of other shit.... a mint numbers matching luger etc...
>>
>>33100712
no fuck you old man
>>
>>33100699
99 years old
>>
>>33100733
>no fuck you old man

why so mad
>>
>>33099692
But they are both equally fucky.
>>
File: 1487157555423.jpg (110KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
1487157555423.jpg
110KB, 1000x625px
>>33100712
Just go. Im sure aslong as you're not an asshole nobody should give a shit.
>>
>>33097804
If you hate them so much wait till they go to the next one, shoot them in the head, and leave? I don't get the bitching about people on here when you could realistically kill them and get away with it.
>>
>>33098127
Any federally-legal firearm can be carried in checked baggage on an airliner as long as it's unloaded. You can put ammo in checked bags too, as long as it's in a box and not loose. All you have to do is declare it to the airline when you check your bag.

So next time, instead of driving 1300 miles to get to Nuggetfest, pay Southwest what will probably end up being significantly less money than you would have spent on gas and food for a road trip, and fly right over the whole New York problem.
>>
>>33100699
I heard that one kid's brother drove him there so his brother was at least 16, I think that was the oldest person in attendance, all of the parents just dropped us off and left so they don't count
>>
>>33100673
Not at all, we've had kommandos even older than that attend and have fun. Quite a few guys have gone with their fathers and had fun at NuggetFest.

>>33100699
Probably late 50s?

>>33100801
It's actually much cheaper to drive, even with renting a car, than getting a two way plane ticket. Plus I haul all kinds of crap like targets, tables, raffle prizes and other things that wouldn't have room for on the plane. The same goes for the majority of other kommandos, especially those benefiting from saving money by carpooling. I appreciate the thought though.
>>
>>33100339

What kind of plane you got?

>>33100526
>Aviation is a hell of an expensive hobby.

And yet here I am with that Expensive hobby but Guns which is ANOTHER Expensive hobby. Thankfully, Airlines are snatching people up and you can get to 100k/yr pretty quick nowadays
>>
File: 1443203808672.jpg (193KB, 762x724px) Image search: [Google]
1443203808672.jpg
193KB, 762x724px
>>33099847
me 2, but honestly we could probably fest it up north like in sedona/flagstaff or whatever somewhere mountiany and more temperate.

or heck we could all go down to tempe and fuck with Ian + Karl in their 2gun shit
>>
>>33097300
This photo reeks of latent homosexuality and pseudo-masculine insecurity.

Why do people on 4chan have to be such faggots?

>skinny twinks
>fat fucks
>people who look autistic
>shitty clothes
>shitty aesthetics
>shitty photography skills
>poor backdrop

God.
>>
File: 1482188811150.jpg (48KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
1482188811150.jpg
48KB, 400x302px
>>33100863
This is how people that enjoy themselves are.
>>
>>33100863
>why do people on 4chan have to have fun?

Cause we're sociable enough to make friends?
>>
>>33100526
If it floats, flies, or fucks...
>>
>>33100863
Well excuse me, let me just spend another 10 fucking minutes trying to set up the perfect fucking shot. This was the Sunday we all left, we had other things to do.
>>
>>33100819
I've done a lot of long road trips, and flying would almost always be cheaper, especially with a discount airline like Southwest or Jetblue. Multi-day road trips cost more than you think they do when you add up everything from gas to food to tolls (not an insignificant factor when driving in the northeast).
>>
>>33098542
I just hope no one vandalizes the property.
>>
>>33098677
On the slimest of slim chances that he was a fed why the hell would you threaten to kill him. Fuck it, I'm reporting you to the FBI anyway. The post shows clear intent. Maybe I can do everyone a favor and get you kicked off the internet for making terrorist threats. Fuck you are such a jagoff
Maybe creep will finally tell you to stop this shit...oh wait lectures are only for anons. Trips are free to act like complete jagoffs at will.
>>
>>33100863
Noice.
>>33100879
Kek
>>
>>33101001
Meant for
>>33100821
>>
File: 1439215251712.png (762KB, 855x1932px) Image search: [Google]
1439215251712.png
762KB, 855x1932px
>>33099477
I know, right? I missed this event, but I'll gladly make the trip from Dallas as long as there are gratuitous amounts of anime tiddies present.

Guard, you're on point for it, make us proud (and lewd).
>>
>>33099479
So did you ever find out the cost for the round trip with rental and fuel for a four seater? What kind of weight can you put in that?
>>
>>33099668
Who is the manlet with the juden sticker?
>>
>>33100673
Me too. I went to the MWNF one last year. I don't think I was the oldest one there.
>>
>>33098662
Wow. This describes you losers to a tee.
>>
>>33098055
Well, I'll be moving to 4 acres on the east side of ND where I could feasibly host possibly 12, at a max. Would have to be moderately tame
>>
>>33097300
Looks like there was a lot of dick suckin' that night.
>>
File: 20160914_153958.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160914_153958.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>33100821
I'm ashamed to say that I own a beechcraft product. Even at %50 ownership.
It's a early model travel air. It's just a temporary plane to get my multi and commercial in.
>>
>>33098603
>Unfortunately no. With the unique gun laws, great distance from other states and already large volume of NorCal and SoCal meetups, it isn't quite suitable.

Worst part about this, I know a guy in Cencal who'se got enough land to host probably the entirety of /k/ for a "western region nuggetfest", but he's scared to shit of CalDOJ kicking down the gate and turning it into ruby ridge 2.

That and iirc it's tied up in a clusterfuck of a trust and he's one of the tertiary interested parties because he was 4 when the trust was made and no one thought "hey he might be interested in the management direction someday".

That and it's coast range high desert box canyons that'd be hell getting out in an emergency situation like someone got shot or an anaphlactic reaction to tarantula hawk stings.
>>
File: 1481204539427.jpg (176KB, 900x715px) Image search: [Google]
1481204539427.jpg
176KB, 900x715px
>>33099668
Could you tell that guy to stop wearing East German Surplus? Shit will go up in price in a few years.
>>
>>33097317
Creep you might want to keep me on your list of Texas contacts, I have 200 acres of land about an hour outside of Austin in Milam county.
It doesn't have a real shooting range and most of the land is farm but it could still be fun.
[email protected]
>>
File: rsz_semi_auto.jpg (662KB, 2160x1436px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_semi_auto.jpg
662KB, 2160x1436px
I have set up a drop box and will be adding media to it; anyone is welcome to contribute

email me: <[email protected]> to be added to it. for ease of access, let me know who you were at NF.

I'm also looking to get into contact with the Atl guy with the black magic camera and the soldier from college station
>>
>>33097540
>waivers
Kill Yourself
>>
>>33097540
>>33102337
No, seriously. If you think that time has come for waivers again then kill yourself.

They don't even provide any legal protection. You can't disclaim liability.
>>
>>33102337
>>33102343
They actually do, waivers are extremely important and not too expensive to have made.
I got my lawyer to make me one for when I had a group of 10 friends over to my ranch for camping.
It's not any amount of hassle you chuckle fuck, just sign it and be done.
>>
>Be at secondary campsite
>Car won't start
>Starts with much effort
>Overheats
>Pour water into radiator
>Overheats again
>Stop at side of road
>Sakuya looks more closely
>Radiator leak
>No mechanics open because muh Lord's Day
>Tow it to Walmart
>Sakuya tries to fix it
>Overheats
>Tow it to Pep Boys, the only open mechanic on Sunday (seriously, fuck blue laws)
>It's my dad's car so he pays out the ass to replace the radiator
>$2K later, the mechanic tells us the head gasket is broken
>Go to the airport to rent a car
>Closed
>Sleep in the car in long-term parking
>Wake up to get the car
>It's fucking tiny
>Leave the cooler along with a little vodka and three beers
>Finally get home Monday night
>Sakuya sleeps on the couch and goes home the next day
>Two days pass
>Mechanic calls, stop-leak got into the engine and fugged it
>have to scrap it
tl;dr Texas ate my car thanks to blue laws
>>
>>33102438
That same thing happened to my jeep from a PA fest (it was 20 year old parts, I expected it) and they just took off the front of my jeep and replaced the radiator and other shit. They are probably jerking you around.
>>
File: patch.png (66KB, 738x683px) Image search: [Google]
patch.png
66KB, 738x683px
>>33097300
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7yqlTMvp8
>>
File: 1487007065328.jpg (308KB, 680x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487007065328.jpg
308KB, 680x720px
From my farm house its a 4 hour drive to stover, anyone along the route who needs to carpool can just hop in my pedophile van, plenty of room for equipments
>>
>>33098398
Nah, I shot the goat. Used a Webley in .38S&W, one shot right to the base of the skull.

>>33098410
Yeah, this

>>33099479
There are a few good sized airports within less than 45 minutes drive. Do you prefer a grass strip or paved?

>>33100673
>>33100699
I'm 33, my 62 year old dad came with to TXNF.

>>33102337
>>33102343
It's liability waivers or continue with minimal rules until something bad happens and someone is seriously hurt or killed. Then landowner and/our creep are locked up for someone else's stupidity.

>>33102598
It's about five hours for me. Where are you coming in from?
>>
File: Texas_893d1b_6178324.gif (450KB, 300x155px) Image search: [Google]
Texas_893d1b_6178324.gif
450KB, 300x155px
Sounds like a missed a good time, aside from land owner flip out, murdering MSD's girlfriend and cars blowing up. I'll have to go to the next one.
>>
>tfw you come back from a tour of European battlefields to find this

I am not sure if I am happy or sad that I missed this Nuggetfest.
>>
>>33102097
>Go up in price in a few years
Why's that?
>>
>>33101790

I just got my Commercial Multi in a Baron, Sweet flying little airplane, though Maintenance is what kept me grounded for about 6 months because students would abuse the engines. The school had to buy 3 brand new Continental IO-550s because of said students...

>>33101146

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too expensive. Only way it would be economically feasible is if I owned the airplane and asked people to split the cost of gas.

For example, Cessna 172 like I had pictured, $150/hour wet (with fuel). It can carry about 800 pounds total. So, we're talking 2 people with only a few rifles and reduced fuel. About $75/hr per person.
The Baron in picrelated, is $330/hr wet, but has a useful load of about 1500 pounds. So we're talking about 3 people, and reduced fuel. Costing about $110/hour per person. Issue is the school won't rent them out for "fun flights," only for instruction.

Flight time would depend on where and when, but a roundtrip from Port Clinton OH to homebase is about 5 hours total (2.5 each way) in the Baron, 8 hours (4 each) in the 172.

But hey if you own a Multi-Engine airplane and want someone to fly it, I can do it for Room+Board, plus a very low hourly rate
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-02-24 10.59.50.png (2MB, 1666x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-02-24 10.59.50.png
2MB, 1666x854px
>>33102995
>grass strip or paved?

Paved, rental agreement won't let me go on grass

And you forget that I live out in Warrensburg, and fly out of one of those strips you mentioned regularly. I think Versailles has the closest to the site, just looking at the maps.
>>
>>33098663
>We don't hate guns or citizens owning guns.
Lies only an ATF agent would say. He's legit.

Creep, I'll see you at MWNF, guess that how I'm gonna spend my 30th.
>>
>>33099894
That sounds glorious
>>
>>33097300
Why take a picture if you are just going to black out all that faces?
>>
>>33102097
But it's so comfy.
>>
>>33103295
So what kind of flying do you want to do?

Are trash haulers still payed the big bucks?

I've been toying with the idea of maybe being a pilot after I graduate for some years now, its was a childhood dream but I'm kinda worried about the industry etc.
>>
>>33100997

Agree. Johnson needs to stfu
>>
>>33101024
Panda link?
>>
>>33102995
Wichita
>>
>>33104409
>>33100997
you always say everything in 2s.
>>
>>33100997
>>33104409
yea johnson you need to chill your autism.

I know its hard being a poor neet jew who ignores the SAFE ACT.
>>
>>33104621
Go start more bullshit :^)
>>
>>33104348

Looking at the airlines, because I'm right on the peak of the wave of hiring and wages. Like, I'll spend maybe 5 years at most at a regional airline, then a major airline would take me and 5 years of that before I make 100k, increasing to like, 300k-500k by the time I retire.

If there's any time to get into the industry for airline flying, it's now. Issue is it costs about 75-100k to get all your certifications to actually get paid to fly, and even then it's instruction to start out. Takes a lot of commitment. Both monetary and physically.

But, if you just want to get a pilot's license to fly yourself and your family around, maybe about 10k, then you rent airplanes. Might work well if you have a degree where you might travel a lot.
>>
>>33104590

Not a samefag. Believe it or not, more than one person thinks Johnson sucks.
>>
>>33104677

Take your msr and stick it in your ass.
>>
>>33099778
I don't mind
>>
They re sure was a lott of manboobs in that photo.
>>
>>33104742
Callum, where were you anyway?
>>
Whatever happened to the Crimson Caravan meetups? There was one in the AZ/NV area a few years ago and nothing since?
>>
>>33102438
did you and sakuya fuck though?
>>
Midwest nugget fest info when
>>
As a new /k/fag I had no idea it was in Grapeland. That's just like an hour from my place, and would've been a perfect oprotunity to meet up.
>>
Being new to /k/ I didn't even know it was in Grapeland. Live like an hour away from there.
>>
>>33104621
>Parker calling people autistic

Pot meet kettle
>>
File: 1486597645951.jpg (52KB, 643x625px) Image search: [Google]
1486597645951.jpg
52KB, 643x625px
Sounds like at least some people had a little fun before it went down. Im gonna try to make it myself for the northwest meet to have fun, itll be my first time, hope its good!
>>
>>33099379
>tfw Sa/k/uya will never come to the Washington meetup
>tfw you will never shoot his racist Farru whilst he fondles your balls
>>
File: 1481008757464.png (213KB, 343x432px) Image search: [Google]
1481008757464.png
213KB, 343x432px
>>33099444
>I'll try to get a NorthWest one going in the future.
>mfw
>>
File: tumblr_nokr07vaix1sd2x2co1_500.jpg (93KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nokr07vaix1sd2x2co1_500.jpg
93KB, 500x498px
>>33105291
sssorry i meant midwest!
>>
>>33104886
Not my type; he's pretty cool dude, though.
>>
>>33097773
make america pollute again
>>
>>33098011
>>33100690
it's funny cause you're a settlers piece of garbage
>>
File: 1487369472497.png (570KB, 647x457px) Image search: [Google]
1487369472497.png
570KB, 647x457px
>>33106033
t. nonwhite
>>
>>33104711
probably doesnt have enough spare parts to do even that.
>>
File: 1487884333894.png (239KB, 587x544px) Image search: [Google]
1487884333894.png
239KB, 587x544px
>>33104621
Was he the skinny faggot that kept screaming that he was a jew with that ugly brown babby shit colored ar?
>>
>>33107041
switching to an AVI doesnt mean you arent the same guy trying to shit talk him
>>
>>33107109
put your trip back on m8
>>
>>33104691
Yeah it's definitely expensive to get all those certs.

>300k-500k

Good lord for real? Who the hell is paying their pilots that much at any point in their career? I thought it topped out at like 250k for the seasoned captains?
>>
File: 1HqUk8s.jpg (77KB, 700x497px) Image search: [Google]
1HqUk8s.jpg
77KB, 700x497px
hahahaha. look at you fucking degenerates. Weak, limp wristed betas, i don't see muscle definition on any of you.
Great job "camping", i guess you brought shop bought food as well? do any of you know how to hunt without any guns or are you too much of a pussy too?

protip: you're gonna die when the SHTF
>>
>>33107518
Are you lashing out at people who are just trying to have a good time because your dissatisfaction with yourself induces bouts of petulant, child-like tantrums, or do you just hate fun?
>>
>>33107041
most likely . he has a shitty aug knock off that doesnt work anymore since he cant get the parts anymore but he will swear up and down its the best rifle ever if it worked.
>>
>>33107518
actually we brought fresh goat
>>
>>33099721
Wow the wood on that Garand is really fucking nice. Holy shit it looks like the flamed beech you see sometimes with Finnish Mosins. Is that a match rifle or something?
>>
File: 1486346917397.jpg (28KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
1486346917397.jpg
28KB, 324x291px
>>33107518
easy to say behind a keyboard, anon.
>>
>>33100863
found the jealous fat fuck
>>
>>33098166
This is why youd want to do it in Michigan. We have the highest middle eastern population outside of the middle east, thanks mostly to Dearborn.
>>
>>33107967
What part of Michigan you from? I'm in Traverse City right now and it's pretty fuckin nice. I'm not used to seeing a town with such a homogeneous white community. It's... beautiful. No murder, no theft or other crimes, people are courteous and don't act like jackasses.

Dearborn needs to be glassed. There's no cure for it at this point. Day of the Crane can't come soon enough for it
>>
>>33103181
Everyone wishes you would stay home for ever
>>
>>33098888

8888 = double hitler
>>
>>33103295
You keep saying reduced fuel. Pretend I have no knowledge of flying in small planes and speak English. I know almost nothing about flying but I sure as shit can pay to rent a plane and save myself 16 to 20 hours of highway time. Next time some one shows interest in your hobby be nicer cause I would have funded this trip and others as long as you flew but now you can fuck off and I will go commercial. Congrats fucktard you could have had a sugar daddy paying for a shit load of your flight time but you chose to be a dick..
>>
File: r24i01.jpg (2MB, 1801x1217px) Image search: [Google]
r24i01.jpg
2MB, 1801x1217px
35mm incoming
>>
File: r24i03.jpg (2MB, 1801x1217px) Image search: [Google]
r24i03.jpg
2MB, 1801x1217px
>>
>>33097540
>>33098603
This was my first ever Nuggetfest. I drove 3 hours from DFW to camp for a night, lug all my shit for 2 hours on way, then load everybody's shit up on 3 trucks and lose an ammo can (which I assume you have, email is in your inbox), and then eat at Whataburger and drive back home tired as shit.

I'll be attending MO Nuggetfest for sure. In the short time I had at this NF, I saw that a good chunk of the people were good folks, people really worked hard to make NF happen, and it would have been a ton of fun shooting if I had actually gotten to get a round off (I never shot a single one).

Besides, its just a 7 hour drive out there from DFW. That's not bad at all.
>>
>>33108365
Anon haz money, but no cents.
>>
>>33108051
Im down IN Detroit, but only like 4 blocks from Redford. I used to like going up around Cass City, where all the militia nuts were. I think MI needs a NF. We're a pretty gun friendly state.
What ever happened to that Constitutional Carry bill that was proposed a few months ago? I never heard anymore about it passing or not.
>>
>>33099894
That was great. Everyone commented that the Right Wing Deathsquad had finally arrived.
>>
is Sakuya the same thing as wirty door?

i can't keep all these degenerates straight
>>
>>33107433

I might be overestimating, but that's just my guess considering how rates for pilots at Regional Airlines have doubled over the last couple of years.

>>33108365

I do know you have no knowledge in small planes. I keep saying reduced fuel because Aircraft have weight limits that you cannot exceed. I can't take your fat ass and all your shit AND a full tank of fuel without busting that weight limit. With all the fuel stops needed you might as well drive, because you'd be bitching about "why do we have to stop anon?" "can you get me tendies anon?" "this plane is too small why don't you have a jet?"

To be honest, you'd be saving money flying commercial anyways. maybe a $500 ticket (at most) for a roundtrip. Where a 5 hour flight in a 172 would be about $750, not even considering any other fees so you might as well make it $1000. Hell, a car trip would be cheaper, even if you have to stay a night somewhere. As much as I'd love to have someone paying me to fly around, I do have my integrity to tell it as I see it.
>>
>>33108793
Who cares. Gas them all. Traps and other assorted faggots are ruining /k/
>>
>>33108811
this. currently going for my sport pilot cert.

Weight is your biggest factor no need to be rude. >>33108365
>>
>>33108365
Check out this fag crossposting from the other meetup thread.
>>
>>33097558
What's the song?
>>
>>33108793
yes. same.
>>
>>33108846
Agreed... /b/ is hemorrhaging into /k/
>>
File: 1487869294000.png (436KB, 691x487px) Image search: [Google]
1487869294000.png
436KB, 691x487px
>>33099791
>name
>school children
>concern.jpg
>remember this is the resident reenactor/ boar kebab maker
Right.
>>
File: r24i05.jpg (2MB, 1801x1217px) Image search: [Google]
r24i05.jpg
2MB, 1801x1217px
>>
File: r24i28.jpg (3MB, 1801x1217px) Image search: [Google]
r24i28.jpg
3MB, 1801x1217px
>>
File: r25i02.jpg (3MB, 1801x1217px) Image search: [Google]
r25i02.jpg
3MB, 1801x1217px
>>
File: r25i04.jpg (3MB, 1801x1217px) Image search: [Google]
r25i04.jpg
3MB, 1801x1217px
>>
>>33108793

yes

I'm trying to figure out his Reddit and his real name so I can dox him into not posting on here any more.

(sort of kidding)
>>
File: r25i09.jpg (3MB, 1801x1217px) Image search: [Google]
r25i09.jpg
3MB, 1801x1217px
>>
>>33109643
Don't be a no good worthless swiggan.
>>
>>33097558
Hope I can make next arkadia.
>>
File: r25i10.jpg (3MB, 1801x1217px) Image search: [Google]
r25i10.jpg
3MB, 1801x1217px
>>
File: jeeps are not cars.png (915KB, 808x1214px) Image search: [Google]
jeeps are not cars.png
915KB, 808x1214px
>>33109700
fuck you google
>>
File: r26i03.jpg (3MB, 1801x1217px) Image search: [Google]
r26i03.jpg
3MB, 1801x1217px
>>
File: r26i04.jpg (3MB, 1801x1217px) Image search: [Google]
r26i04.jpg
3MB, 1801x1217px
>>
File: r26i07.jpg (3MB, 1801x1217px) Image search: [Google]
r26i07.jpg
3MB, 1801x1217px
>>
File: r26i08.jpg (3MB, 1801x1217px) Image search: [Google]
r26i08.jpg
3MB, 1801x1217px
>>
File: r26i10.jpg (3MB, 1217x1801px) Image search: [Google]
r26i10.jpg
3MB, 1217x1801px
>>
File: r26i11.jpg (3MB, 1801x1217px) Image search: [Google]
r26i11.jpg
3MB, 1801x1217px
>>
File: r26i14.jpg (3MB, 1217x1801px) Image search: [Google]
r26i14.jpg
3MB, 1217x1801px
>>
File: r26i18.jpg (3MB, 1217x1801px) Image search: [Google]
r26i18.jpg
3MB, 1217x1801px
>>
File: r26i20.jpg (3MB, 1801x1217px) Image search: [Google]
r26i20.jpg
3MB, 1801x1217px
>>
Maybe a meetup in El Paso or New Mexico? Would totally drive 10 hours to shoot inna desert.
>>
File: r26i21.jpg (3MB, 1801x1217px) Image search: [Google]
r26i21.jpg
3MB, 1801x1217px
>>
File: r26i23.jpg (3MB, 1801x1217px) Image search: [Google]
r26i23.jpg
3MB, 1801x1217px
That's it for now. I've got one more roll, from the plan b camp, but it's partially shot. I'll probably get it developed in about a week.
>>
>>33109774
Give this jew....er, man, a "shower"!
>>
>>33109956
One more "roll"? Christ, you actually shoot on film these days? As a dslr fag, Im kind of impressed if you actually do. I require specs of camera & lenses.
>>
>>33109087
c...can someone answer me plz
>>
>>33110237
No.....because you are a stuttering fag/trapfag from /b/.
>>
>>33104417
Only have the image, sorry senpai.

I'd love to know as well, but I guess that's for googling stuff.
>>
>>33110403
Fuck you nigger I've been here for years. I just want to know what that song is. But you are clearly a dick-slurping faggot, so why don't you just go fuck yourself with an axe, thanks
>>
>>33110449
>>33110237
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7faRubyT_k
>>
File: IMG_0172.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0172.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>33110220
35 tiny meters.
Nikon.
50mm lens for all of the shots here.
>>
File: IMG_0268.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0268.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>33110220
I'm shooting about 50/50 color/b&w.
>>
>>33103320
>Paved, rental agreement won't let me go on grass
Warsaw airport is also paved, but yeah Versailles is closer.

>>33104476
Nigger email me. [email protected]
I've been here since '08

>>33105133
>>33105291
First or second weekend of October near Stover, MO
>>
File: IMG_0873.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0873.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>33110220
The body is an N90s.
I want to pick up an F4 sometime soon.
>>
>>33110723
Have you every thought about converting your Px4 to a G? I just recently did it and I love it. It takes about 5 minutes and by no means compromises the safeness of the gun.
>>
>>33109956
How much does it cost to get into film? I was the guy with the Sony mirrorless at the range who took the ones earlier in the thread, your quality blows mine out of the water.
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 93

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.