[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IR laser tripwire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: lasertripwire.jpg (129KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
lasertripwire.jpg
129KB, 800x600px
let's say a SWAT team is going to raid a very very competent guy, and this guy is already prepared and has IR laser triggered C4 in every doorway, cameras, body armor and frags (and of course his AR)

the question is how many dead SWAT officers would take to get him?

are there any examples of SWAT getting wrecked by competent terrorists/criminals?
>>
>>33090556
someone post the webm of the team trying to breach the door on the dude's icy porch
>>
>XDD what would happen if i had access to everything in the world and rigged my house to kill a bunch of swat?

is this larping or are you 10
>>
>>33090556
>breadboard
>competent

i guess by the time they realize his house is rigged with c4's they will just blow the whole thing
>>
>>33090563
with enough knowledge you can make home-made IR lasers triggers and cook some RDX.
>>
>>33090567
what if there's civilians inside?
>>
>>33090644
>laser triggered C4 in every doorway
Blow holes in walls
>cameras
Jamming or cut wires
>body armor
Shoot around the armor
>frags
Send in a robot first or let him blow himself up
>>
Please tell me more about where you live, and I'll be able to point you to the, uh, local swat departments' storage facility? Maybe they'll let you look at it if you ask nicely enough :^)
>>
>>33090559
FYI that wasn't a boobytrap on purpose, some people say it was a gas leak and all hell went loose when the police breached the door with explosives
>>
First off, SWAT are not superhuman operators. They fear death and have families like the rest of us. They WILL retreat at the first sign of lethal resistance .
https://youtube.com/watch?v=jQvDn9MEtNo

Secondly, if police have ANY Intel that you have fortified your position, they will not raid your home, they will box your vehicle in several blocks away from home and "extract" you from the car. These are the highest risk arrests and will be dealt with very loose rules of engagement. Think of the border scene from Sicario.

t. 17 years on patrol
>>
>>33090556
nice clock ahmed
>>
>>33091984
>they'll just box you in your car
>tfw me and a buddy will just have a .50 in the trunk
>>
>>33092058
>die in a hail of police gunfire the second you reach for something
>>
>>33090556
>very very competent guy
>can't tell us anything about the environment or context
Yeah, nah.
Any 18 year old with access to the internet can do what you're proposing.
Curb the ego.
>inb4 it's not me
>>
>>33092072
>taking the bait

But yeah, if you are involved in a felony stop, or even moreso a high risk warrant in a vehicle, and you so much as sneeze, expect literally hundreds of rounds to rip through the cab of said vehicle
>>
>>33092058
You must have very long arms, legs and neck, if you can sit in trunk and still operate car.
Or are you a wizard?
>>
>>33092084
compared to the average terrorist OP's specifications could actually be put inside "very competent" section
>>
>>33091936
ever wonder how the gas started leaking?
protip flashbangs explode as well
>>
>>33092692
that's why they're called burners by some cops
>>
1 SWAT guy before they fall back and flood it with gas
>>
>>33093740
What if the guy has a gas mask with a couple of filters?
>>
>>33090556
Why would you make it laser triggered and easy to circuvent instead of using thoses bathroom movement sensors that work in a big cone?
>>
>>33090644
>ATF releases statement that "terrorists" inside started the fire.
>While simultaneously leaking fabricated stories of the "terrorists" history of pedophilia
>soccer moms and liberals nationwide instantly form opinions and conclusions based on lies, >they feel empowered by their own misguided rage which is all based on lies in the first place, >they all enlist in SJW goups and proceed to help the shadow govt ass-fuck the USA even more
>govt passes more laws in wake of latest false flag incident
>>
>>33093745
>What if the guy has a gas mask with a couple of filters?

then they just play the waiting game.

he'll run out of food/water/filters before they run out of gas
>>
>>33093783
IR lasers can't be seen by them unless they're wearing NVGs, you really think they'd expect that?
>>
>>33093797
What if he has hostages?
>>
>>33094102
See
>>33093786
>>
File: IMG_2157.gif (2MB, 370x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2157.gif
2MB, 370x281px
>>33090559
Not a webm but the gif and 4 y-y-you
>>
>>33090556
A very very competent guy won't fucking be there when the SWAT team shows up.
>>
>>33090556
>very competent guy
>IR laser triggered C4 in every doorway
>cameras, body armor and frags
>and of course his AR
>how many dead SWAT officers
life ain't video games nigga
you don't just pull out your inventory and craft bombs on the spot while retarded enemy AI exposes the top of his head from cover for you to shoot
>>
>>33094284
>explosives can't be stored

>what is defender advantage
>>
Not keeping anti-SWAT bee hive in your home.
>>
File: 148108191389.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
148108191389.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>33092692
>>33093709
CS gas is flammable as well and well known to be by LE when it reaches indoor type concentrations. If not CS it is some other tear gas. That's what they used to murder the Branch Davidians and kill Dorner.
>>
>deploy anti-SWAT ball pit, play spoopy music
>>
>>33090556
>Taking on hoards SWAT
>Laser mines

Not many because you're a faggot who specced into Technician when all meta builds revolve around Fugitive and Mastermind.

I bet you don't even have Grinder on you fucking scrub.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.