[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canada-Legal SVD lookalike

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
Is there any way to get an SVD style chinese or soviet rifle legally in canada? If so anyone know specific models to search for? I know you can chopshop an sks to get a close approximation but I hate to ruin old workhorse, even if they are common.
Thanks
>>
medved. sporting rifle based on an SVD action.
>>
Ah... RS SVD... the fucker costs aprox 1000 leaf dollars up here, which is why no retailer wants to carry it because who the fuck blows 1000 dollars on an airaoft svd???
>>
>>33085576
Cheers guys. Ill look into medved again, i tried googling for that model before but not much came up in the way of actual sources.
Ive always had a thing for soviet era rifles so im looking for something to continue my collection.
>>
>>33085576
CYMA makes a pretty decent clone of the RS SVD, it's usually sold for a fifth of the price.
>>
>>33085386
prohib, prohib all day long
if its a repo its usually based off an AK platform ==> PROHIB
its its based off of a SVD platform ==> PROHIB
buy a valmet ? ==> 3000$ IF you canfind one ( and expect to pay more)

IF you manage to get the furniture, you have to do some SERIOUS modifications to get it to fit DESU its not worth it since the $ is low, they fur nurture is expense and at the end of the day its a jerryrigged buubad slavshit riafu

you best bet is to get a svd style stock for the sks
then use a stock duplicator to make it in wood
drill and mount an AK mount

also thereare no parts interchanability with vz58 so again IF you want to shell out 260+ usd on a wood set only to butcher it so it kinda works beemy guest
http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-accessories/vepr-red-wood-svd-style-stock-set-detail.html?Itemid=0

source: I thought of doing the same
best of luck either way
-syrupfucker
>>
Any decent source of medved-3's in BC?
>>
I seem to remember somebody on a Canadian forum stuffing a SVT-40 into a home made Dragunov style stock. See link.

http://www.gunownersofcanada.ca/showthread.php?19557-Stock-Upgrade-for-SVT-40/page2
>>
>>33087716
Did a pretty good job honestly
>>
>>33085633
E&L and Real Sword are interconnected/sister companies of Norinco. Full 1:1 spec of the real deal, however they are based on Chinese design/copy. Therefore, an E&L AK is not a "true" Russian AK replica, but a Chinese AK replica due to some "subtle differences." If you want true AK replica, then go NPO. But considering how no retailer carries NPO up here yet, stick to Dboy's full steel replica.

I also totally forgot: WE-Tech's GBB SVD... it's the closest you can get if you want "realistic blowback action." It's also $650 and exterior finishing is pretty damn good.

>>33085763
Or A&K's but that shit is spring action. :( At least the wood quality/staining is superior to Cyma's if you just want it as a wall hanger.
>>
File: M-3_large.jpg (120KB, 840x374px)
M-3_large.jpg
120KB, 840x374px
If you have a few grand on hand and can find someone willing to part with theirs, you can buy a Medved-3... It doesn't LOOK like a normal SVD, but it's functionally the same.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.